GTT
Global Talent Track (GTT)

GTT Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Awesome

GTT related photos (1)

GTT Customer Care related pictures (1)

GTT Complaints & Reviews

Rampur, Himachal Pradesh
Hello Sir/Madam, I was appointed as soft skills trainer by Global Talent track in year 2011 and was asked to relocate...

B
Jul 10, 2018
Bengaluru, Karnataka
I had the utmost misfortune to be a part of this company I joined a as senior manager for a Google Apps initiative were in I was asked to follow a totally absurd process, imagine I was asked to hire 2500 candidates not on a pay role but on a contract basis and within a week for a process that ends in 40 days. The payment cycle for the process was 15 days which now even after three months has not been paid to partners who are still desperately calling and sending mails for payment for there efforts, mails are being ignored as usual and so are the phone calls. Many colleges have refused to accept Google Apps through GTT and have requested that they be contacted by Google directly for execution, the reason being the so called technical team of GTT goofed up but being unable to answer some technical questions asked by the SPOC of the college, colleges were concerned when the technical representative from GTT asked them for their Domain user name and password without satisfactory explanation. Later the colleges went on line and tried to verify GTT and found a lot of Fraud complaints against them.

All said and done when asked for an update for payments there was a huge number of emails sent to me from the so called VP of the company Pravir instead of picking up the phone and calling he found it convenient to send mails a total of one hundred and fifty three mails and all irrelevant I have a copy of each and every mail sent by him many of them implication GTT itself he has even sent a mail stating that Black money was used to make the first payment. He also wet further to mention that I had not followed process, I have sent him repeated mails asking him for the correct process which has so far not come. pravir has gone ahead and informed the partners that I had not explained the correct process to them and that is why they are not making payment. The partners in turn asked Pravir "If I had not explained the correct process to the partners then the partners asked Pravir to explain the correct process so that they can resolve the issue and move on" this request from the partners was made at least twenty three times before he sent a mail to them explaining the correct process. The partners then replied that it was no different from the process I had explained for which till date he has not replied to them. The partners even sent a mail to Pravir stating that he was stupid and a fool to not even know what is happening around him for which he had nothing to say to defend himself.

I had repeatedly asked Pravir to put me through to the HR so that I can explain what was going on, to my surprise after multiple requests I suddenly get a mail from on Sankar who is the Head of HR with a notice of termination with points totally absurd, this mail was sent without a single call or mail asking to explain the accusations made against me. Till date I have sent thirty seven mails asking Sankar to explain the points mentioned although I have sent written proof showing that each and every point mentioned in the letter was false. So far not a single mail in reply all have been ignored. I will surly be going legal against them but not before this is out so that that people and children/ Freshers will think a hundred times before getting involved in any way with this company. I had also sent multiple mails informing GTT that I will post this on Consumer forums if they continue ignoring and it shows that they don't care.

Further more they were more concerned about a note pad not even worth 3000 rupees returned to them, this was another adventure that was totally hilarious. Sankar sends me a mail stating that Mrs Uma the CEO of GTT has checked in to Taj Westend Hotel Bangalore and would like to meet me to collect the note pad, I was unable to visit her the same evening and requested for an appointment the next day, He reverted with a time of 8:AM at Taj, I was at the reception at 7:55 AM only to my surprise to learn that there was no one by the name of Mrs Uma checked in I requested them to try GTT, Mrs. Ganesh and each and every name I could think of, by now the hotel staff began to look suspiciously at me for still standing there at the lobby although they said there was no one checked in with the name I asked, however since I was with a very noted Attorney I guess it was OK, next I called Mr Sankar who insisted that she was checked in as Mrs Ganesh. He then further went on to tell me that Mrs Uma had to go for a meeting at 7:30 AM in the morning (Seriously a CEO meeting at 7:30 AM and that too in Bangalore?) he asked me if I could meet her at 2:00 PM which I again agreed, at 2:00 PM when I rechecked at the reception she had never checked in under any name, upon calling Mr Sanker he claimed that she will be there at the Lobby, few minutes later he again calls me and claims that her husband Mr Ganesh will be calling me after waiting finally I find one gentle man yelling on his phone pretending to make a call asking aloud if it was me on the phone I was right next to him but waited to see how long he was going to make a fool out of himself as he kept changing places asking the same thing it was very obvious he did not want to share his phone number. Anyways I finally walked up to him and handed over the assets. I called Mr Sankar to confirm and he said the F&F will be done soon four days later when I inquired about the F&F he said the technical team has to check the assets to nullify the issue and it is almost a month now and the technical team is still nullifying the issue.

Even after this post if they continue to ignore my mails, I will be sending a mail to each and every college in India with written proof of the senior management's behaviour. College institutions need to know and understand if it is safe to hand over their colleges students future in the hands of such an institution who claim to groom freshers. What can be expected from an institution where the senior management does not know how to handle there own employees or even execute a simple Google Apps initiative offered by Google.

Google is either desperate or is not aware of who they are involved with for this Google Apps process which they have outsourced to GTT. Same goes for Siemens who seem to be tied up with them.

Whom so ever is reading this please note that I have recorded conversations of the entire process for proof and mails supporting what ever i have written here, also proof of the hilarious experience at Taj Westend.
Hi I would like to get in touch with you..
Plz share your mail id or phone no.

I had a similar experience with all possible names mentioned. The only difference is i have already initiated a legal recovery suit against the company and people concerned.
MS
I have attented training in february (12-13) for employability training skills but not get certificate for that training

Pune, Maharashtra
    This institute take interviews and assure job interviews to the college students and charge them very high amount for the...
    P
    Gajuwaka, Andhra Pradesh
    i recently got a mail by gtt for recruitment process of Genpact for the post of Business Analyst..they conducted technical,...
    C
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    I was working with Global Talent Track and this complain is regarding my F&F which is not credited to my account even...
    Panipat, Haryana
    I have done training of Siemens PLM software in Global talent track.They promise me That after Completion of my...
    T
    Jaipur, Rajasthan
    I am Tanuj Saini, from Jaipur, i have received a mail from Global Talent Track ( GTT) - Jaipur , that they will provide 100%...
    Manthani, Telangana
    All that i want to tell is the global talent track is a fraud they r behind money!they frauded us we are suffering bcoz of...
    H
    Khammam, Telangana
    Im B.E (EEE) graduate 2010 passout with 74%
    I got mail from GTT in chenni (Nelson Manikam Road) on jan18th 2011 we...
    Jun 23, 2018
    Delhi, Delhi
    Hi friends,
    Plz read carefully bcz it can save your waste of money and time.and any safe from fake Company for Jobs...
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    I had recieved a mail about 6 months ago from Global talent Track that they have opening in SIEMENS they will provide the...
    S
    hai friends,
    im selected in a MNC company via GTT they collect 43000/rs from our side and give three months company...

Thanks Global Talent Track for your assistance in every step of my getting into a good job. I must say that Global Talent Track not only gave personalized attention to me but also mentored in every project. The trainers are also quite approachable.
    its fake for sure
    why u are doing such a thing, , instead of generating awareness...y are you spreading rumours
    GTT will destroy FRESHERS same as it DID earlier N doing now too
    BEWARE
    Dude,

Posting things with a fake name like mystery21 won't going to solve any problem. In my opinion you are one those who doesn't attend classes, doesn't not complete assignments, backlog in all semesters, can't read/write a sentence in English can't code for nuts and still want a job. If you have a genuine concern why don't you put your real name and contact and seek a solution than spreading stupid rumors under idiotic name like mystery21.
    Again, can't stop laughing, what do say in interviews, 'Hello, I am Mystery 21, I'll do mysterious work for you." LOL
    Im harikumar B.E (EEE) graduate 2010 passout with 74%
    I got mail from GTT in chenni (Nelson Manikam Road) on jan18th 2011 we recurting for CTS for the postion of software developer and they mention 3 rounds of interview
    HR
    I attended First Round of interview on last week of jan . On feb 16th and I got mail from GTT ur selected for next level of interview and they mention call immediately and inform ur CTS id
    And ur technical interview held on march14th . So I attend technical interview and HR, they say we inform u later by mail .on march 23rd I got mail from GTT and ur selected and to want to pay 40k for training for 2months….i believe GTT totally and joined after one week of training they inform CTS stop recurting 2010 batch and don’t worry we place u in Top MNC like Wipro, TCS etc….. totally 3batch 35 student each and 2 batch they give training in JAVA and one batch in DOTNET..training is not good but our batch guys trust that they place us in Top MNC but they cheated us no interview till now and course completed in last week of june..if we ask about interview they say wait we working on that till now (august 20th )we are waiting no interview and they bring 2 small company of pay scale 5k per month and we ask about pay scale don’t worry starting it will be low only after 6 month they increase and also in tat small company they recuriy only 2person . totally 8month and money wasted.. im from middle class family 40k is huge amount fr us no refund…..now im searching jobs but no vacancy one year gone and all company asking experience……my life is wasted and cheated by GTT and I get vexed….now I am going daily wages for 200rs….
    i joined GTT in march 2011 they saw after 45 days completion of course we arrange interview in top MNC but now they change their words by saying no jobs in market...soo we trying our best..till now no interview came...they wont refund also totally cheated .not only me all in my batch 33 students...dont join gtt...fraud

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Thank you Global Talent Track for guiding me and helping me. I was not good in my communication skills and never thought...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Initially I was a bit apprehensive about enrolling at GTT. Mainly because I had some doubts after reading some of the comments. But after talking to them I understood that most of the comment because they want a job directly and no training. If that is the case, people please apply directly, don’t waste time by creating bad air. I am sure companies are waiting to offer you jobs. In my case I would have never made it to an MNC without training provided by Global Talent Track. It’s now 3 months I am working with an MNC in tech support role and I have already recovered the fee paid to GTT.
      This person above here is actually an HR in GTT and has been directed to post such posts on this portal as there were many complaints about this company and their reputation is on stake.

This company is a total fraud and don't waste your money by giving them such a huge amount and I know at the end of the course they will say that there are no jobs in market right now.

I can say this because I am an Ex employee of this organization & I am very well aware what this company is up to.

Uma Ganesh (CEO of GTT) asks its HRs to reply posts like yours with praising the company as they have seen so much complaint about this company on this portal. GTT's employees will pose like the students or their relatives and will motivate other students to join the courses there.

DO NOT JOIN ANY COURSE AT GTT IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY TO LOSE.

T
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        As a fresh graduate I had no idea about what kind of jobs I may get. I met lot of big institutes but most of them tried to force to sale me some program. Then I came across Global Talent Track. GTT took me through an aptitude test (edna) that helped me a lot in selecting the best program for me. They didn’t even charge me for it. Today, I am with a Fortune 500 MNC and the credit goes to Global Talent Track.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
          Thanks GTT for your assistance in every step of my getting into Mphasis. I must say that GTT not only gave personalized attention to me but also mentored in every project. The trainers are also quite approachable.

R
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            Unlike other counselors, Global Talent Track counselor asked me to take Edna, a test that leaves nothing for chance. The test gave me a detailed view of my strong areas and helped me select the right program. I am currently employed with Cognizant and very happy with my job. This is all because of Global Talent Track. I wish GTT all the best.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              News-desk:

India's IT industry is growing at over 25 percent a year and there has been an increase in India's software and services exports by 34.5 percent from the previous year, according to the NASSCOM Report. By 2010, the Indian IT industry is expected to directly employ approximately 2.3 million people, besides providing indirect employment to another 6.5 million workers while the BFSI sector is probable to augment from US$ 4.8 billion in 2005 to US$ 20 billion in 2010 and further to US$ 40 billion.
              Considering this profit pool of the Indian Industry, there is a shortage of skilled staff which acts as a major bottleneck thus the skills and quality of the workforce needs to be improved as only 25 percent of technical graduates are suitable for employment in the offshore IT industry in India.
              In response to this initiative, Prof. V N Rajasekharan Pillai, Vice-Chancellor, IGNOU, says, “India aims to train 500 million people in the next few years and various initiatives have been taken on board for this. The association of IGNOU-GTT is one such. The aim of this initiative is to create a talent pool which will provide skill sets and academic rigour to students according to the relevant industry requirements. It would also act as a wholesome proposition to students who would receive the training and opportunity.”
              This Programme will help lakhs of students to access quality oriented training aimed at employment for the sunrise industries, namely, IT and BFSI. These programmes will run on blended learning format comprising of face-to-face, e-learning as well as interactive classroom supported by appropriate study workbooks. The objective of the offerings is to create a rich talent pool to help candidates acquire competencies as required to meet the expectations of the employers, thus making them industry ready when they successfully complete the programmes. IGNOU and GTT would work together to continuously update the curriculum and work closely with the industry to make the programmes deliver value to the students as well as the industry.

According to Dr. Uma Ganesh, CEO Global Talent Track (GTT), “GTT partnership will help in bringing in reality to the lives of lakhs of people in the capital who wish to make it big in their careers. Indian professional talent has been recognised world over and the reality is when it comes to skills, its track record has been far from satisfactory. The percentage of population amongst the youth that is single skilled is 96% in the case of Korea, 28% in the case of Mexico and 22% in the case of Botswana. India’s skill base stands at just over 5% amongst the youth and that is a cause for concern. GTT supports the initiative of blended learning and we offer to be partner with IGNOU in India to reach out millions of people who needs proper & continuous education While GTT takes care of the delivery, IGNOU will facilitate the co-ordination process and support.”
              Under this intiative, the programmes offered are MBA (Networks & Infrastructure Management), MBA (Insurance), BCA (Ntework Infrastructure Management) and Certificate in System Support. The training would be conducted at the ‘Contact Class Centres’ set by GTT across the country. The most unique thing about these programmes is such that if any student is unable to finish the entire programme at a stretch, they would be granted additional time to complete the program which would be a maximum of one additional year in case of MBA and BCA pragram and six months in the case of certificate program.
              With such exclusive program being offered to the students, they have an additional advantage of a credit accumulation where they can carry forward cumulative credits earned from a specific program for a period of maximum 18 months towards the next higher qualification. The programmes will be launched at Pune, Nashik, Chiplun, Ahmednagar, Jammu, Delhi, Srinagar, Bhubaneshwar, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Chennai, Chandigarh and Jaipur.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                US varsity ties up with Pune-based B-school
                Vishwas Kothari, TNN, Feb 15, 2011, 03.29am IST

PUNE: The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (UCCS), one of the state universities in the US, has entered into a formal tie-up with the city-based Europe Asia Business School (EABS) and academic service provider Global Talent Track (GTT) for setting up a centre for services excellence that will offer advanced study programmes in the infotech (IT) and management fields.

The EABS, which has campuses in Pune and Mumbai, was founded by Ganesh Natarajan, CEO of Zensar Technologies and chairman of the CII's IT and ITeS committee. While the GTT, which specialises in training students on vocational skills that will help them get ready for the industry jobs, is headed by Uma Ganesh.

As part of the tripartite arrangement, the centre for services excellence will conduct research as well as offer multi-disciplinary academic programmes in India, starting with an advanced programme in information assurance leading to a masters in engineering from the UCCS and a certificate programme in services marketing.

According to Uma Ganesh, "This collaboration promises a much-needed global education experience for students, bringing together the best of the academia and the industry of the two nations."

Ganesh said, "The UCCS has some of the most relevant programmes in IT and Management and also an outstanding programme taught through blended learning for healthcare and nursing and through our new global connect initiative. These are the first of several planned courses that we look forward to customising and offering, via the centre, to cater to the huge needs in India and Asia."

The information assurance programme will be conducted at the EABS' campus at Vimannagar, while the services marketing programme will be conducted at the Advanced Technology Laboratory near Wadia college, said a GTT spokesperson on Monday. The two new academic programmes will be launched from the academic year 2011-12. The UCCS has provided the academic backup for these programmes in terms of designing the course and faculty training, among other things.

Both the courses have been designed specifically keeping in mind the factors like India's growing economy and the projected growth of sectors related to business, financial services and insurance (BFSI), healthcare and media. These sectors are expected to create over 40 lakh jobs within the next two years. On the other hand, information security and IT risk have emerged as key concerns with the growing IT penetration across the country. Successful participation of the advanced programme offered in India will lead to a masters degree in information assurance, which is offered by the UCCS. The services marketing programme will also enable students to get fee waivers for the fully accredited MBA offered by the UCCS at its campus in Colorado Springs.

Read more: US varsity ties up with Pune-based B-school - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/US-varsity-ties-up-with-Pune-based-...