Aakash Institute Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Aakash Institute

Having problems with Aakash Institute?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Aakash Institute customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Aakash Institute

View more phone numbers

Fax

Aakash Institute reviews & complaints page 7

Hello Sir/Madam,

The person named Nagarajan who is working as an admission officer in Aakash Institute Tamilnadu Madurai location is misbehaving with customers. He is asking me to pay money to him in hand personally then he will help me to clear the exam without any efforts. Also, He is sending unnecessary messages to my number. I warned him many times but he is saying like he can do anything with his branch manager support...

PSID [protected] EXAM attend on 13.01.21 but result not received yet. Please give score
Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid ₹12, 127 for recorded video lectures crash course for NEET in Aakash digital on January 4 (10 days ago) and until now I’m not able to access the course meaning after I log in with my credentials in Aakash digital website the course which I paid for isn’t being available for me (not activated yet) and I’ve informed it multiple times to my counsellor yet he is irresponsible and blocked me now. I called Aakash helpline number...
    We have done admission for neet ug 2020-21 they have said the fees Rs125000.We have paid almost 91500Rs they have not started there offline classes only giving online classes and not even taking proper dout lectures nor tests..only giving online classes which students dont even understand proper. They have charged high fees for the offline class but only giving online lectures we have financial problem due to the covid situation we cant pay...

Our security deposit not refunded till now, however course completed in 2018. Once cheque received by the branch hsr layout bangalore but its date was expired in branch due to lockdown. Further processing not completed till now. Please expedited the process. It is already very late
    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a student of Aakash institute I am from two years integrated course. Right now in this pandemic situation of 2020. I am not at my place, hence I am not having my notes with me. So asking my faculties to share me their note for exam preparation they are merely ignoring me since past 2 months where my entrance exam is coming near to me day by day they should clear my doubts and provide me as much as the help they can BUT instead of this they are simply ignoring me and giving me excuses that it is hard to make pdf for me so they can not help me in this problem. Center, as well as faculties, are not replying my calls, my doubts and my messages Please help me out understand my need.

I had the worst experience with this institute.
      which should not be.
      Please be kind..
      🙏
      Still not receive any help regarding above mentioned problem.

I have made payment of Rs28000 on 13.12.20 for enrolling my son to 15 Dec neet rank boaster batch through Ms Kirti bhadwaj and Jaspreet singh.but my I'd is not activated till now and my son is unable to attend the class.this is biasing me to file an Fir and a case at consumer forum against Aakash for forging me.psid[protected]
        Mobile no[protected]...
        My daughter sowmithra has joined akash digitel in october month but she not even attended a calls we paid rs.25, 000 as initial amount. Within a day we she changed the mind so we asked for refund they told 15 to 20 days it will be refund but it has been 3 month. We tried very much to reach them they not even responding to us please try to help us. We called there customer care, we mailed them but no response....
        I hope everyone is safe in the midst of this pandemic!
        I would like to begin the email by sharing how disheartened I am with the management of Aakash Institute Sector 14, Gurugram. I was an employee working faithfully for 11 years with you as a Branch Manager. I have stood with the company through thick and thin and worked as if this was my company and my family but unfortunately things have been very challenging for me post my resignation.br...

Respected sir, while I am registering for online examination of ANTHE 2020, I paid by using upi id, as I have received msg from bank that ₹200 is deducted from my account but it shows that payment is failed. Please look regarding the same matter and return back the amount so that I can register again for ANTHE 2020.
        Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neha chandani is a ###. She kills and students do suicide. Save them...

My name is soumyadip Bera... student of neet in hybrid course october batch in the central kolkata branch...I admission on 23 oct but one month passed away but i did not receive my study materials where my all friends who are admitted after my admission they all receive study materis but i did not why? please send me as soon as possible.. i very much disturbed in this matter and it effect my studies.
          Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've paid Rs 25000 and you guys haven't even responding. When will you refund the money.????
            Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I've paid Rs 25000 on Oct 29th on aakash digital course but I can't pay the remaining fee . So I want you to refund the Rs 25000 as soon as possible . It's been more than 20 days yet there's no response from your management . Pls refund it as soon as possible
              Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been 20 days yet there's no response from this aakash institute. When will you refund the money. I haven't even attended a single class but you guys were cheating on us . Respond as soon as possible
                Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Fariha Adib and again i have to say that no respond on my refund issue had been given to me till now.
                  I had taken admission in aakash institute in August 14th and on August 16th i had paid Rs 41760/- after paying my full fee i had got my SD cards aakash institute booklets after one month. When i got my SD card after seeing the videos within 20 days i had applied for refund . I got my SD card in 14 or 16th Sep and on 1st...

How long will you guys take it to refund the money . It's been more than 20 days yet there's no refund nor response from this institute . Look I've paid Rs. 25000 . When will you refund the money ????
                  Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi am Sabitha m/o N. Akshara... Already registered for anthe scholarship exam... But every single day getting call from akash asking me to register.. Today alone got more than 10 calls... It is really annoying... With this kind of behavior from your side.. Would like to convey that lost hope in aakash...your Institute had failed to update registration which I have already done in October... When you are so lethargic in this... How can we enroll our child in your Institute... Sorry to say.. I wasted my time in registering in you Institute...
                    Sabitha
                    Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Fariha Adib PSID [protected].i had admission on itutor in the august 14 nd paid my fee Rs41, 760/- after payment i got my SD cards aakash institutes booklets on 14or 16 september 2020.on 1st October i applied for refund till contnue applying for refund i got my refund in november but only Rs16000 why? I don't know bcoz i had applied for refund within 20 days so i will have to got 74% of my fee but it's not like they only give me Rs 16000.

Not a single i attended aakash live classes.
                      One of my SD card was also missing.
                      Team is not solving issues properly.
                      Aakash Institute customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself puneet I have paid this woman named savitri sum of 160000 to get me selected in medical college and she hasn't returned my money and now making me listen bad words if I call as I paid in cash to this foolish woman I cannot claim but your brand name is getting spoiled aakash is such a good institute and keeping such employees is really bad please take strict actions...