Acharya Nagarjuna University

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Acharya Nagarjuna University Complaints & Reviews

In Acharya Nagarjuna University, I have completed the B.Ed. Course in APRIL 2019. But till now I have not received my B.Ed certificate. Due to that reason I can't apply for any teacher requirements of odisha govt.. So, I request you take action for issuance of my B.Ed. Degree certificate.

Thank you.
Sep 08, 2021

Acharya Nagarjuna University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is sai krishna pursuing m. Pharmacy i applied for m. Pharmacy revaluation on November 2020 upto now their no results are released. we are waiting for results from almost 1 year. As per now the ANU conducting m. Pharmacy 1-1 supply on 23 augest i.e on Monday. Kindly release the revaluation results before conducting supplymentary exams.
    Aug 21, 2021

Sir i have studied b.ed in azaad college of education under Acharya Nagarjuna University. I had a practical back on 2nd seme... after two years still I don’t get my certificate.. kindly help me...
      Aug 11, 2021

I m from odisha... Studied bed in your university... In karthik bed college.. I lost my provisional certificate 2018-20btch...how can I get my certificate... Rollno-Y19ED195015
        Jul 24, 2021

Dear Sir
          My name J.Mounika S%Chandraiah
          Iam not received PG 2nd year memo
          Registration no:C18C0285001
          Please solved my problem Sir
          Thanking you Sir
          Jul 16, 2021

Postpone the anu degree 1st sem exams because not syllabus complet playing with student life's please cancel or postponed the exams
            Jul 14, 2021

I would like to informed you that my certificates has been
              lost when i travelling.

So, I am requesting you to kindly issue the duplicates certificate.

List of certificates:
              Provisional B.ED certificate
              Provisional B.ED Marksheet
              Migration Certificate
              Date of declaration of Result

College Name: KSPR College of education (Narasaraopet)
              Roll No- Y17ED13050

Jayanta Kumar Chouhan
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com
              Mob no- [protected] / [protected]
              Jul 10, 2021

Ap government cheat with us Please promote the degree 1st sem we don't have books and no online class provide ban the jagan
                Jul 08, 2021

We are not able to get supply exam results online. after entering the hall ticket..it is showing only candidate name, but not showing any marks. We understand that it's pandemic situation so admin offices will not be opened, even though opened there is no staff. We tried calling multiple times but there is no response[protected]

Since it's pandemic situation, everyone can't come to University to check the results. It would be useful if the University can upload all results online. It's better to make online everything and maintain it instead of people come to university to avoid people contact.
                  Jul 05, 2021

Postpone the anu 1st sem
                    Jun 25, 2021

Hi NRIs I am happy to inform all! Any NRIs want to PhD, can buy easy PhD from Acharya Nagarjuna University via ANU affiliated...

I studying BCOM degree in your university i found spelling mistake in my surname, i want to correct that mistake as per my ssc marks memo.
                      please help me with step by step to change that name.
                      thankyou.
                      May 23, 2021

I have done the payment of my sister's feee it's successful and my frnd also done the same payment it also successful doble time payment done successfully how it will be possible two times successful on the same registration number I want my money back of 2nd payment
                        Payment
                        Payment
                        May 11, 2021

I applied for b.ed genuineness certificate nearly one month ago through DEO office, Kannur, Kerala.Its a purpose of getting a job.I sent a DD Of Rs820.Sir it very urgent.Please help me. My phone number is [protected].and gmail is [protected]@gmail.com.
                          Genuineness certificate
                          Genuineness certificate
                          Apr 28, 2021

I have complete my degree[protected] with anu / i need change my memos with as a complaint as name in my ssc my memis i have rekkala raghuram now i have in my degree memos has rekkala raghuramu
                            Name change
                            Apr 18, 2021

Apr 17, 2021
                            Updated by Raghu Bca
                            i wanted change my nAmes with my memos

Apr 17, 2021
                            Updated by Raghu Bca
                            i wanted name change in mark sheets

According to the marks percentage I got 48.5% in B.A degree. 48.5% comes under SECOND class. But the class awarded for me in the Provisional certificate, Degree certificate, and Degree Marks List is Third. Please respond and resolve this problem.
                              Regarding the class awarded on Provisional certificate, Degree certificate and Degree Marks List
                              Apr 14, 2021

HI SIR,

I have completed my msc(IT) in 2011 and 2012 but still not recived my provisional, please help me as asp
                                Apr 09, 2021

Sivanagireddy, [protected], Narasaraopet
                                  Mar 29, 2021

Not receiving my consolidated certificate

University employees are writing on back side of original degree and not issuing the correct name on front side of certificate. but we want to correct name to be changed in the Computer and give a new print out to avoid the writing on marks memo and Provisional certificate. If any challan is there, it can be paid by students. The certificates will be possessed by students in their total life. mr. Venkateswarlu A of degree exam section, is forcing to take the certificates corrected and troubling me.
                                    Mar 24, 2021

Sir I have registered my details for correspondence 1 year course for library ...while registering they have given application number ...but I haven't saved it...but now while paying fees it is asking application number...they haven't send to either mail.or phone number also...I tried again filling application freshly but not accepting as adhar number is already registered it is saying...pls do the needful
                                      Mar 20, 2021