Adidas Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Adidas

Having problems with Adidas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Adidas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Adidas Website

122001

Adidas Social Media

Adidas Phone Numbers

Adidas Overview

Latest complaint Refund not received for Order no. AIN01677225 has been filed on 24/11/2022. Latest Resolved Adidas Payment refund was resolved Nov 5, 2022. Adidas ranks as the #21 most complained about among Clothing, Shoes & Accessories .

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Adidas. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Adidas reviews & complaints(902)

Adidas — Refund not received for Order no. AIN01677225

Adidas order no. AIN01677225.
I received an email on Oct17/2022 confirming that the refund for my return was successfully processed but the refund has not reflect on my account and more than a month has passed.
How will I receive my refund? in case of wrong bank details?...

Adidas — Adizero Boston 10M - INJURY to customer

I have bought Adizero Boston 10M from stores at Worldmark, Gurgaon dated 15th July 2022. Within 2 months of purchase shoe was found to be defective and had started wearing from the back. I have to discard using the pair as this started hurting in the back of leg and started bleeding. I am not able to walk till the wound is healed and cannot express my anguish further.

I was travelling and informed company about this in 4th...

Adidas — Running Sport Shoes

I bought a pair of running shoes in August 22 that was about Rs 8000. The sales lady at the time told me that it had a warranty for 2 years and in case there is any damages within the warranty period, it will be replaced for free. I informed her that I live in Ireland so if there is any damages, would they be able to accommodate me? She reassured me that she could. But when my parents in Guwahati, Assam when back to the same...