Adidas Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Adidas

Having problems with Adidas?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Adidas customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Adidas

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122001

Adidas Phone Numbers

Adidas reviews & complaints(942)

I ordered TWO Mens tracks on 27th November. I received the package on 4th December, with just ONE item, and that too a wrong item - I received Women's track pants.
Its been almost 60 days that I have been trying to get a refund and a resolution but its not happening.

They are delaying and not giving a confirmed response or a solution to the problem.

I Placed an order with Adidas which was delivered to me on 6th Jan 2023. Due to an issue with the size of the product that was ordered, I immediately raised a return request with Adidas. After 2-3 attempts of raising the request, the order was finally picked up by the courier partner on 9th of Jan 2023. I was asked by Adidas to provide my bank details over email since it was a cash on delivery order, the refund was to be done on the respective...

I had ordered a size 9 shoe worth Rs 2000 a while back from Adidas online store. There was some size issue so I wanted to exchange the product but since there was no exchange option, I had to return them and then order a new piece. The product had been returned 15-16 days back and I had submitted by bank details 11 days back and yet I have not received any refund in my bank account. Kindly look into the problem as a refund should not take this long. Very poor services from a brand like Adidas.

Adidas shoes was bought from Riyadh Malaz the shoes was only used for 75 days but now the shoes cloth is torn not in a satisfaction wearing it.Please do the needful as early as possible.

On 14, january 2023 i ordered a zipped hoodie from adidas and it was a bit oversized.So i summited it for return on the same day the product arrived(I think on 18 jaunary).The delivery guy has still haven't come to pick up the product.It has been more than 10 days.My Order Id is AIN02506275

I have placed an order on 21st Nov 2022 and till date I didn't receive the order and every time I call adidas support team they just ask me to wait for 48hrs, but no resolution is provided. I have mailed and called at least 10-20 times.

I have been following up with Adidas customer service for return and refund of a new shoe (used two times by me) as it started giving me severe pain in my feet. Its been 3 weeks and I have been given the runaround by Adidas service. Each time, there is someone new who reverts but the matter does not get resolved. This pertains to order No. AIN02319708 which was purchased on Adidas online shop.

Order id - AIN02425732

Sir i have returned my product which i have purchased from adidas online site and also filled the bank details on email sent from adidas.

But i got email from adidas where it is written we could not process your refund, your refund case has been closed

Sir i want my refund I am frustrated by adidas service its been a month

I had purchased the Golf shoe from Amazon on 23 Jul 2023. A golf shoe which had been used by me twice in a week. The present status of the shoe are as follows:
                - Sole separated from the shoe
                - The upper layer is peeling off
                -The shoe can not be used anymore.

I am shocked by the substandard item being sold by addidas. I have been using Addidas other products since last 10 years, I was highly staisfied.
                This particular product has forced me to avoid Addidas and left me dissappointed.
                I request for a replacement.

I have returned my order (AIN[protected] months ago.
                  Till date i have not received my refund, calling them multiple times and still no solution provided to me. Every time they raise an issue from their side but still i am waiting for the refund.
                  So disappointed with adidas team.
                  I am raising this complaint to get my refund.

This is in regard of return/exchange of Tshirt bought from forum/Nexus adidas store, kukatpally hyderabad-500072, Telangana, I have purchased 2nos Tshirts on[protected] form the store and i have went 3 days later due size issue for exchange of product, but the executive there told that manager is not available and will come after an hour, i think the time was around 11Am and he informed that to keep product with them and i gave and left....

Dear Sir
                    Its been over 2 months that my refund has not been initiate by adidas due to the incompetence of the warehouse department
                    Even though their customer executive acknowledges the issue the refund has not been initiated.
                    I have a proof of their acknowledgement.
                    my product number is AIN02089809
                    The product has reached warehouse on 12th November 2022 and as per their policy it takes 48 hours for quality check but its still not processed.

Requesting your kind assistance.
                    Jan 28, 2023
                    I would like to thank consumer complaints for helping me resolve this long standing issue with adidas the amount has been refunded and credited to my account thank you once again
                    Hey!
                    Complaining here gave you any solution because i am also going through same thing from last 5 months
                    Cheeku786's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 18, 2023
                    hey
                    Yes It did
                    I wanna thank consumer complaints as the adidas team did reply to me though the refund is not credited yet nor initiated but there is ray of hope

i shall keep my status posted here

hoping for a positive feedback

Hey- I am getting WhatsApp message to promote adidas on instagram for money, also they are paying nothing. Is this how Adidas kind of brand works? I am attaching the chat here

I placed the order on 24/11/22 and I have returned the product for the order number Order Number: AIN02220564
                        and I still haven’t received the refund amount of it into my account.
                        I have checked the bank statement for the entire month till date and I haven't received the refund amount yet.

Hy.
                          My order no is AIN02084481
                          I’m really depressed because of Adidas. This company has not returned my refund money which is 11, 400rs. It’s been more than 2months and I still don’t have any update. Everytime I call the customer service, they always tell me to wait for last 1week and they tell me there’s some technical issues going on. I’ve been working for 5months day and night just to save up money to buy good shoes for my brother but now they dont even proviygood quality shoes and after returning the product they dont return your money. I’m very stressed about it. Adidas has been harassing me since November 5th and now its 8th of January already. Will I ever get my refund because If I don’t then adidas will regret. Not only the company but also the workers.

The jacket is different from what was shown in the picture!

I had ordered a product through the Adidas online shop on 1st Jan 2023 and it was delivered on 3rd Jan 2023. I wanted to return the product due to size issue but till now, the package status is till showing that it is being shipped. Pls do the needful so that I can return the product as soon as possible.

Order Number: AIN02141960
                                Amount: 7677.5
                                Customer Complaint Number (Case Number): 54701306
                                AWB: [protected]

I had placed the above referenced order number(AIN[protected] with Adidas through their official website on 11/11/22. Due to extremely substandard quality I immediately initiated a return through their website however despite receiving an email and sms confirmation my order was not picked up. Upon...

Hi there i have bought a pair of sneakers mid forum blue with order numer ad[protected], cannot check satus of order on line, the sneakers were bought on dec 23rd for pick up
                                at sawgrass mills mall, miami florida, i would like to change delivery address not for pick up, today i have received an email telling me product is being restocked, its taking ages ...So for that reason i would like to have the sneakers been delivered at this address which is 25 s.e 2nd avenue apt 406, miami florida 33131.Please contact me for further info.

It's been like 2 weeks i received a message that the product i returned has been received by your company. In that note till date I dint recieve any further information regarding my refund. So, can u guys let me know when to get my refund.
                                  Below are the details of my product
                                  AIN[protected]order no
                                  Tracking I'd -[protected]
                                  And here is the message that I recieved

Your ADIDAS return against order AIN02158891order with tracking id[protected] has been received at adidas. Upon successful completion of quality check of the items, we will proceed for refunds. For anything, please reach out to us on service