Aditya Birla Health Insurance — worst service and not returning money

I took Mediclaim policy of Aditya Birla Health insurance policy on dated 09/02/2018, policy no, :[protected] and membership no:[protected].policy name: Active Health -Platinum Enhanced, I has bad experience as before taking of policy they calling me 3-4 times in a day. They assured as very good service provider in this industry also full Health Checkup and get prompt service from them via Phone and through email also. When I took policy after that called on landlines phone[protected] phone got disconnected also wrote several email but returned every time as message shown “ Rejected or Blocked”. After I inquired Customer care about “Cancellation of Policy” he told me to write email only. On 17/02/2018 I wrote email for Cancellation of the policy after that ONLY I got ref no .CRM -0153965 BUT STILL NOT GET ANY REPLY FOR CANCELLATION. In between one executive called Ms. Krupali Parab, given personal mobile ([protected] ) and said that any time she is reachable, arranged for some medical checkup at wrong address. Then again I tried to contact her but her mobile always switched off. Since that day again again I wrote several email to them for “Cancellation of Policy” the Policy but they are not bother to call or any reply to me. Kindly resolve the my problem. Help me to get back money.
Updated by AjayGhadi Mar 22, 2018 Still not got any positive reply from Aditya Birla Health insurance..neither replying my phone nor email also...What i do???

Complaint categoryCategory: Insurance