Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

1800 3344 33

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] reviews & complaints(5832)

Dear sir/madam,
I am Mr. Konda Venkata ganesh working as insurance agent in LiC . Now I got job in another Organization and NOC is raised and salary also stopped due to nin submission of NOC to that organization. I have visited nearest LIC office at several times ( Dhone Branch) but i did not get any resolution from dhone Branch and they have given one NOC certificate which is found as wrong. It is showing as 'Terminated on non fulfilment...

Hi Team,

I'm trying to register 2 of my LIC policies under my existing LIC online account so that the premium can be paid online, however I'm not able to register/add the 2 policies under the portal.
The two policy numbers are:
[protected].

Kindly check and let me know what needs to be done
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The access id is[protected] . I have purchased tech term plan on 20/12/2021 and made a payment of Rs. 27, 671/- . The proposal number of policy is 22652. After that a Telemedical video calling was done. After that, I have sent a many mail and follow up to your office for physical medical, they have fixed medical test and same was completed by me on 15/03/2022. After that there is no update about my policy status. Now I request you to kindly cancel my proposal of policy and refund the premium amount immediately.

From yesterday i.e. from 7th may 2022 I am unable to proceed to login in online portal of LIC India. Kindly let us know the status.

Policy no[protected]
        Loan repayment ₹16046
        Dated on 04/05/2022...
        When I log in LIC portal, it's asking me to verify the email id, but when I am verifying my email by adding otp it's saying "Unable to connect to the network, please try again later."...

My name is Gopala Krishna Damisetti. My annuity details are: LIC 091 Y Santacruz ( West), Mumbai- Annuity No: 091, [protected]

From Mumbai, I had moved to Hyderabad and went to your Saifabad PG&S office to submit "Existence Certificate". However they refused to receive it saying that for group annuity plans I need to mail to LIC directly. I have mailed all necessary documents to: [protected]@licindia.com; and [protected]@licindia, com; on 1st April 22 through my gmail id "[protected]@gmail.com"

I have sent two reminders so far, but to no avail.

Please guide on how do I get my annity amount. Also pls provide the CORRECT e-mail ID and address of the concerned PG&S unit

I have updated my life certificate online with pramaan id[protected] for ppio 091Y[protected] time 21.29.58 on 2021.12.18
          But I am not getting payment for long, long time to my given bank account.

Complaint of Cheating and Mis-Information while selling LIC policy.
            I have raised this complaint with all available avenues in LIC organisation, IRDAI and none of them have taken any action / reverted to me with any explanation / resolution to this complaint. I have infact recently even approached the Insurance Ombudsman Office with the complaint but they all Seem to be partners in crime and the public ultimately suffers.
            br...
            My self Isaiwani shanmugam, my Pan No is AHTPN1100A, my License is got deactivated from Lic 884 branch Mumbai on 7/11/2011 however my Pan No is still showing as INFORCE in the IRDA website, I have visited Lic 884 fort Branch and given the request for removing my name from IRDA portal I am a working female and I have to submit the same to my HR Team.

Kindly help me to clear this issue on priority
            Please find the attachment...
            Dear Customer, premium due from 03/2022 to 03/2022 under policy no.[protected] is adjusted on 07/04/2022. Next Premium falls due on 03/2023.-LIC of India

The policy no. .[protected]
            do not belongs me and pl do not send unwanted sms on my mobile no. [protected].

Without updating customer mobile no's with proper kyc,
            LIC prefers to send sms to all old data mobile no's which is unwanted and should be...

I am writing on behalf of my wife SANGHAMITRA GHOSH (DASS) whose policy number is[protected] .

We had submitted the original policy bond[protected] at HINDUSTAN Building annex on[protected] along with the claim discharge form, PAN card details, marriage certificate and cancelled cheque for reimbursement of maturity claim benefits .A copy of receipt is attached herewith.

I had written to LIC office earlier also in trailing mail . But there is no response .
            Since we are not staying in Kolkata, it is very difficult to follow-up physically with the LIC office .

Can you please look into it and resolve the matter at the earliest as It is more than 2 months over after all document submission .

Kindly look into the claims settlement as we have not received any money in the bank account till date .

Sudipto Ranjan Dass
            h/o Sanghamitra Ghosh
            ph. No.[protected]

Kindly remove my PAN from IRDA site. I have alredy resign many years before
              Pan-BACPS8500A
              name -shah chiragkumar

I have done payment on april 1. 2022. Bt receipt not generated yet...
                Respected sir/madam,
                I Pradnya Padmakar Ranganekar the Financial Adviser of Life Insurance Corporation of India, Operating from branch no. 912 Of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
                I am getting a full time job at a General Insurance company. And they have asked me to untag my PAN from the IRDAI agency portal.
                I have also gave the application to the branch manager of branch 912 LIC of India, on the 16th of March 2022....
                2saal se daura rhe h 2 saal phle documents jama kiye 2 saal tk kal aiye prso aiye kiye aur 2020 me documents jma kiye 2022 jan me verification and ab kharij kr diya gya no payment yet...
                Hi Sir/madam

To day my mother received her maturity claim amount in her bank account. When checked the amount received is Rs 57760 instead of 1 lakh. We already paid all premium amounts without fail.

Please do needful...

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — Complaint on Chennai - Velachery Branch LIC Revival Incharge Madam

Branch: Velachery LIC Branch Office
                Officer: Revival of policy incharge officer

I visited LIC Velachery branch today (25th March 2022) to get my policy revived.
                But the incharge madam was very rude in behaviour.
                She made an indecent comment on my weight and height.

If they don't want to address my policy related concerns, they should ignore and ask me to leave.
                Instead she made me...
                I have applied for a term plan of Rs. 70Lac for which Rs.15338/- was debited through my account on[protected] through Cheque no. 41427. But due to delay by LIC office in process of my proposal, I have taken that term plan through another insurance company.
                Later I have applied for reversal of my premium debited. After so much follow off still I didn't get my money back to my account and in whole process one year about to complete...
                Hi Team,

Please note that policy no[protected] survival benefits not settle yet
                can you settle it