Air Asia — customer care services

Chandigarh, Punjab, India
 deepakgroverchd on Apr 1, 2020
I had booked tickets with air asia but changed my travel plan rather said flights has also been cancelled by air asia due to covid 19 issue. Now i have been struggling fro my refund despite regulatory authority orders to airlines.

Support system and customer care approach is very poor and pathetic, not able to connect on given number despite nobody is responding. Chatbot system is completely waste exercise.

Comments

Air asia cancelled Aug 2020 bookings and saying that it is because of advisory, I want to know which advisory has been issued for August 2020 travel . First of all - Air asia announce sale then they collected funds for running the airlines and then cancelled the tickets and moreover they are not giving refund despite offering 1 change without change fees (we have to bear the fare difference) and second option is credit amount . I seriously don't want to fly again with this fraud airlines . Their strategy is quite clear now.
Very true.. Airlines companies will take undue advantage of this unfortunate issue of COVID 19, they are free to connect and resolve any issue while taking new bookings- booking process is seemless but in case of cancellation they really become dub. But we really need to push them hard. We should seek help from regulatories like Aero Sewa and DGCA.

Thanx Deepak