Air Asia

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Chennai
123/124, Ispahani Centre, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600 034 Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 44 3300 8000
Fax: +91 44 4504 0440

Kochi
Cochin International Airport, International Terminal, P.O. 683 111, Kerala State, India, 3rd Floor, Pulinadu Building, Altantis, M.G.Road, Kochi 682015
Tel: +91 48 4235 9600

Tiruchirappalli
New Terminal Building, Tiruchirappalli International Airport, Tiruchirappalli 620007, 18/3-5, The Ivory Plaza, Royal Road, Cantonment, Trichy 620 001.
Tel: +91 41 3145 40393

Tel: +91 47 1233 9249

View More Information...

Bad

Air Asia Complaints & Reviews

My name is Toms from Thodupuzha. On 11th October I booked Air asia flight from Delhi to Kochi. Two days before my journey I got the notification that they cancelled the flight which i meant to go to Kochi. I chatted with Air asia Bot in whats app asked them to refund. Until now i have not got any notifications regarding the refund.
My PNR. number UUCKJL
Name: Name Toms Abin

The actual flight was direct to Guwhati. Later they gave us a via Bengaluru flight scheduled at 12:15. The same flight I5 942 gets delayed twice one at 13:35 later to 14:25. Passengers who are charged so much for tickets and no care for senior citizens who sit since morning. No refreshments provided. Pathetic flight management.

I booked ticket on 28 jan 2020, booking number W7GU8X and flight cancelled and amount not credit to my account.

My baggae was damaged, one of the wheel was not attached at the time of baggage claim. Had reported this to the Duty manager and he was ready to compensate me with just 400 ruppess. Thr brand of the trolley is Ecolite large size. I can provide the image if needed
        When can i get the updates
          I am a travel agent who booked a ticket for my client. As after booking ticket I tried to generate boarding pass which due...
          Hello Team,

I have booked a To-and-Fro flight with Air Asia for my International travel in March 2020. My...
          Full fare being charged for extra seat and booking shows 7kg cabin+15 kg checked in baggage but at airport they don’t allow.After...

Hi i got job offer letter from air Asia for data entry job and they asked me to deposit 13000 rupees for security and they said it will be refundable... I just wanted to know is that offer letter is fake or real.

I got a call from a lady reagarding job vacancy she was asking for work from home jobs.
            Then she sent a confirmation mail to pay registeration fee of 2k when I refused to pay they are threatening that my documents will be blocked.please reply me regarding this!

I have booked my flights via airasia and later on they canceled my flight but till now I have not received my refund.

Air Asia cancelled the flight due to covid 19 pandemic reason but I didn't receive any notification for refund process so kindly look into the issue and processing for refund for the following details of travel person.

Name : Samir Chandra Mahato
                Mob.No : +91 - [protected]
                PNR No : P7K9VN
                Ticket No : 1. P7K9VN/1/1
                2. P7K9VN/2/1
                  I, Sandhya Krishna mother of Surabhi Krishna would like to bring to your notice that my daughter doesn't...
                  While traveling from Kolkata to Bangalore on the Air Asia flight number I5-991, PNR no MV6VF, I carried a Skybags suitcase,...
                  The issue that I have experienced was: Regarding PNR G9IRFE

I had booked 2 flight tickets from Delhi to Bhubaneswar...

I was trying to book Air asia ticket via TRAVOLOOK website on 13th June 21 and within a second of money was deducted we rcvd cancellation email n call that due to operational reason ticket was not booked, we will give your refund in 7-8 days. It is total FRAUD COMPANY. Same tickets are then booked through MMT n Yatra.

money deducted for 7676 rs, still no refund its been 2 months. Please connect me owner of travolook, senior mgmt. ASAP

I've received a call from air Asia for job vacancy
                    I've sent my I'd and I got confirmation mail
                    Then they asked me to pay 2k
                    I refused it
                    And they blackmail me that your documents will be in black listed
                    Please make an enquiry about it
                    I've attached the HR I'd
                    That's the photo I've received

Bro did they respond on ur issue becoz same happened to me please reply bro
                      Hey.

My name is Ketan Deval.
                      I travelled from Bangalore to Delhi on Tuesday via Flight I5 741 i.e....

Hi, I haven't received refunds of air Asia cancelled flight .i booked 2 tickets each for both outbound flight and inbound from cochin to delhi the flight was cancelled in the last minute, There was no alternate flight arrangement and only option was refund.so had to cancel both the bookings . I submitted the request for refund and the reference IDs are 00840882 and 00844751 .

Still, there is no refund and I was patiently waiting till now. Let me know the status of my case as soon as possible.
                        I've booked flight from AirAsia in April. Due to my personal reasons I've cancelled the booking. I was suppose to get a refund...

My PNR number was JYJ1GR for flight date April 9, 2021
                        I had called the airline to cancel the booking since I was covid positive a day before. They told to cancel via TIA but since we had 2 bookings from the same PNR could not cancel.

The agent split the PNR and gave me a new PNR- A66HWN and asked to cancel it via Tia chat support. I did the same. It said a refund amount of 900 would be credited post the cancellation charges.

Kindly process my request refund as per covid protocols and refund the entire amount since I was covid affected and could not travel.
                        I have attached my medical report ( RT-PCR Covid-19 Positive report) dated April 8, 2021
                        With the e-ticket to air asia support and nodal officer at air asia

Kindly help me on this matter. I have sent do many emails but there is no response.