Air Asia Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Air Asia

Having problems with Air Asia ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Air Asia customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Air Asia

Air Asia Website

Air Asia Head Office Address

#91, Level 1, HRS Chambers, Richmond Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Air Asia Phone Numbers

Air Asia reviews & complaints(649)

First of all the ground staff member around queue #33/34 denied me access to the Red Carpet lane inspite of showing my Aviator & Neupass tag on the boarding pass saying that the red carpet is not applible even though while booking the ticket also I was promised Red Carpet.

Afterwards, I showed to tge staff member the rules from AirAsia website itself and showed the red carpet access and that member let me go through the red carpet queue but the person at the check in table again started questioning unreasonably. I showed him my boarding pass with membership logos etc yet he kept saying that I am not a TataNeu member, rather, I have selected the aviator option while printing my boarding pass. He asked me to show my app and prove to him that I have TataNeu membership. This whole experience was very demeaning. I wanted to feel proud to be having the Red carpet access rather I was made to feel embarrassed.

We had a return flight from Srinagar to Bengaluru with PNR No - R9TF8U on Jan 16, 2023.
    Due to heavy snowfall, our flight to Srinagar on Jan 13 was cancelled by Indigo. All airlines had cancelled their flights that day including AirAsia.

Also, no vacancy was available for the next 3 days. So, we had to cancel our trip altogether.

While all the partner hotels & airlines acted humanely & refunded the whole amount, Airasia levied CANCELLATION charges (tune to Rs 9000) which is inhumane considering the circumstances.

I tried raising this issue with their Customer Care on call & email but no response yet.

Considering the circumstances, we would appreciate a refund of the cancellation charges.

I write to lodge my complaint of discourteous service in flight I5 338 of 22 January 2023 from Mumbai to Bangalore. I was traveling in the said flight at 17 F along with my wife and other family members.

2 . After the delayed flight take off, I went to use the washroom in the front side towards the pilot cabin and was guided by steward Sajid and hostess Navneet. Both were near the entry area and gave me way towards the toilet....
      I travelled via Air Asia flight no. I5 1536 from Kolkata to Bangalore. I had 2 cabin bags - one laptop bag and one small kits bag in which I was mainly carrying sweets. The ground staff at the counter was very rude.She was sitting on the second counter from right. My check in weighed 12 kgs. She asked me to weigh my cabin which was 8 kgs. She started insisting I make it cabin and pay extra baggage charge of 3750 failing which I will be charged...
      I travelled via Air Asia flight no. I5 1536 from Kolkata to Bangalore. I had 2 cabin bags one laptop bag and one small kits bag in which I was mainly carrying sweets. The last ground staff at the counter was very rude.She was sitting on the second counter from right. My check in weighed 12 kgs. She asked me to weigh my cabin which was 8 kgs. She started insisting I make it cabin and pay extra baggage charge of 3750 failing which I will be...

My AirAsia flight was delayed by about 2 hours. I got an email about that, and had to book another flight so that I can make it in time to an international flight. When I asked AirAsia for a refund of my ticket due to the flight delay, they denied the request, and refunded only the airport fees. Apparently, if someone doesn’t travel on the flight despite the delay on the airline’s fault, they are considered a ‘no-show’. I also paid excess baggage fees which was not refunded either. This is a truly appalling airline policy. I can’t believe the airline can get away with treating its patrons this way.

I have requested for wheel chair for my mother but no one provide her wheelchair, she asked for wheelchair in Delhi, Kuala lumpur, Sydney and Auckland airport. my mother fell down at Sydney airport because you didn't provide the wheelchair . you are fully responsible for this accident. She is 68 years old and got hurt. Why are you put option website. It is no use there just take if off. It is one off worst airline in world.
        booking no. ITPLSB.
        flight no. D7 183 from Delhi to Kuala Lumpur
        Flight no.D7 288 from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney and Sydney to Auckland.
        i do request for full refund.

I booked a flight in Airiasia - BookingNo: V7DWJA on February 17, 2022. Airasia cancelled the flight twice in March and I requested the refund on April 5, 2022. I logged a few cases as the system closes it everytime when we haven't heard anything from your team regarding the status of the refund.

It's more than 9 months now since I requested the refund and I haven't received it or even an update from Airasia on the refund status. I even visited air asia counter at aiport 3 times which is open only at odd hours and they say they are helpless and asked to send mail. There is no reply to mail reminders.

Hi team, . I travelled to singapore on 3rd Jan 2023 from Chennai. My ticket is not direct ticket, it is from Chennai to Kuala Lumpur and then from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore.

When I asked for the boarding pass, the staff and the manager was asking the Malaysian visa, i said Kuala Lumpur is just a transit and why it required a visa, they didn't understand anything and they keep asking the same and i cannot make my travel with...
            I made bookings on Air Asia flights through travel agent “AirPaz” as follows:
            1. AirPaz Code [protected]
            PNR L4MYGJ- Flight QZ659 from Singapore (SIN) to Yagyakarta (YIA) for[protected] and
            PNR – U5TKPW - Flight QZ658 from Yagyakarta to Singapore for[protected]
            for 5 pax (Lead passenger – Raghuvir Bhandari),
            2. AirPaz Code [protected]
            PNR P5ZPPJ - Flight QZ659 from Singapore (SIN) to Yagyakarta...

Money taking from my Account 32.700 Baht .I would like to have a refund?

Just saying sorry and apologize won't work every time.

I had a Air Asia flight from Goa to New Delhi yesterday and departure timings was 4:30PM but then its delayed to 5:30 then again to 6:30PM then again 7:30 and again finally 8:45PM it landed.

Due to you I had a huge loss and could not attend my office meeting on time and suffering till now.

Who suffered here - Me.
              Whose loss - Me.

I would request to never ever go with Air Asia.

Avoid AIRASIA

On 6th october i had tried to book an international ticket from Chennai to Jakarta and return to Chennai as a round trip through Airasia official website. After completion of booking details i made payment through HDFC net banking. After entered the OTP for payment, i received an message that " We are unable to process your payment. Please use another card/payment method to complete your booking or contact your bank for detail". My payment...
                Booked return flight tickets from Bangalore to Bali for 9 o[censored]s in Dec 2018; due to pandemic the flights and our trip got cancelled. Since then, I have been raising requests for refund under PNR no: C5C83X and creating multiple cases and finally for the case no: 90089250 I got a reply saying the refund is initiated in July 2021 - now it's more than a year and I have not received any money in my account. Have escalated many times but no response...

Sir, I booked four flight tickets on two PNR number from Cochin to kualampur on 24 August 2022, but my journey partner my wife was very sick so wife and children can't go on journey, one member shihabudeen only used ticket, then air asia company is extended journey date on February 2023 but on this date not Holidays for children schools so please take action to cancelle and refund my ticket fare around 630000 sixty three thousands PNR Number N8YT7K
                NEXT PNR. V8QNRN

We have purchased Air Asia international flight tickets to Malaysia, From Malaysia to Bali, Bali to Singapore and Singapore to Chennai. for our family. Due to unforeseen sudden illness my wife hospitalized we didn't able to go our trip we cancelled our trip. Our tickets were non refundable. We had purchased the travel insurance and we are eligible to get trip cancellation coverage from insurance company we need writing documents from our AirAsia airline that we have not travelling due to illness but we didn't able contact AirAsia customer to get the documents which is helpful to get our trip cancellation coverage. This is very ridiculous not providing a customer support

I have already fill up baggage missing form at Bengaluru and advised to contact costumer service. But after repeated contact I am being harassed continuesly with faulty words and delayed response and now the costumer service not willing to receive my call anymore.

I have booked one ticket PNR no OZB6GF on 27th Aug 2022 at 12.02PM
                      for 25 Sept 2022 at 19:55hrs from Bengaluru to Bhubaneswar.My name I have mentioned during book was BIJOY PRASANNA PANDA but in ticket it is mentioned as BIJOY PANDA. The middle name is missing. It may cause problems at airport.
                      So I request you to issue me ticket in correct name i.e BIJOY PRASANNA PANDA.
                      Regards....

Case no.[protected]
                      When can I expect my refund?
                      According to your refund policy, the refund process takes between 7 to 14 days. It's more than 90days now that we have been following up through emails, AVA, and Twitter but, we are not getting the proper response. No customer care contact number To contact.
                      In 'My Cases' It just says IN PROGRESS.
                      I have been taxed Rs. 7900 by my bank for not paying my bills As I have used my CC for flight booking. Who has to bear this?
                      The flight was canceled from your side because of your technical problem.
                      Kindly respond and request you kindly refund.

My Fight Cancel on 7 of April 2020 and flight Cancel on 22 April 2020 Money refunded into my Account 32.700 Bhat, Airasia took money out of my Account.wher is my money ??? I wont explanation or i take airasia to Court????