Air Asia — flight cancelled without prior information and not allowed to reroute my flight

Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
 bhupendras. on Jun 16, 2019
Cheated with passangers as they cancelled flight without prior information and not allowed us to Reroute to my flight... I booked my flight for 22Nd June 2019 on schedule departure 17.35PM to Goa.. As my meeting decided for 23rd june.. I have done booking 2.5 Month ago.. but thy suddenly cancled flight and not allowed us to Reroute my flight... They are arranging our flight on 23rd as it is not possible to board because we have meeting on 23rd from 10AM. I am not asking for refund but I am asking about my concern because if I go through for new booking it will provide me on higher amount as price is rising by day by day so please arrange it on priority.. when I ask to call support executive they said approval is pending from higher authority.. now tell me how is the services they providing to customer ...
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

#91, Level 1, HRS Chambers, Richmond Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560025
    Air Asia - flight cancelled without prior information and not allowed to reroute my flight