[Resolved] Air Asia — Misbehaviour of the cabin crew lady

Cochin, India
 ann jose

I was travelling from Cochin to Bangkok on 26th May 2017 in the flight FD170 along with my friends. The cabin crew lady who gave us the boarding pass was demanding us we should have had 10000 BAHT each in our hand. But as per the details we got, its not necessary to have that amount with us coz we already had a stamped visa. And also she was forcing us to exchange the currency in the FOREX and said we would face problems in the Thailand Immigration and they would send us back with a reason of insufficient balance.
As per the information I know, people who take Visa on Arrival only need to have that much amount in their hand. She has no right to demand or order like that and she made us tensed like anything.
I wonder how people can be so rude like that and none of them in the Thailand Immigration asked for the amount in our hand.
I couldn't find out her name. Guess there was only one lady in the check in department that time. Hope u can find out her easily.
I wish I don't face such people in our journey. Hope AirAsia do take care of all this things.

Jan Aravind