Air India Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 26, 2022

File a complaint to Air India

Having problems with Air India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Air India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Air India Website

Toll free
1800 180 1407

Mobile

Air India Overview

Latest complaint Refund for tkt:-0982134897071/72/73/74/75/76/77/78 has been filed on 26/09/2022. Latest Resolved Refund not being processed was resolved Aug 29, 2022. Air India ranks as the #6 most complained about among Airlines.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Air India complaints

Recent Air India reviews & complaints(2927)

Air India — Refund for tkt:-0982134897071/72/73/74/75/76/77/78

Please go through trail mail received from e-commerce ID. As discussed in your office today. We are yet to get full refund of the ticket we have been waiting endlessly for refund for more than a year. We expect some action than time buying responses as we are getting for so long.

Hope your huge backlog refund would have been cleared by now & we will get refund than a same reason sighted multiple times by AIR INDIA.
br...

Air India — Regarding not getting tickets

Tried booking tickets from air india website, and paid through upi, the transaction was successful from upi's end but the same time air india just displayed the 'make payment' page again. So i don't get my tickets, no reference number or anything and my amount was deducted. Upi confirmed that transaction was successful from their end. I want to get my refund back....

Air India — Refund My money

I had booked an Air India Flight-AI506 Booking Reference Number-WPDJAD Passenger Name- Ritika Roy dated 5/09/2022 from Delhi to Bengaluru.

I and my sister were supposed to travel to Bengaluru for her admission in a college but because of AI's unhelpful staff I was not allowed boarding even though my sister who was with me was allowed to board.
My struggle started last night when I was not able to do web check-in, and...