Air India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Air India

Having problems with Air India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Air India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Air India

Toll free
1800 180 1407

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Air India reviews & complaints(2736)

Dear Sir/Madam, I wanted to bring to your urgent attention the ordeal me and family had to have with Air India. Today I had a flight from Mumbai to Kozhikode (CCJ) on Air India flight (AI-581). Though I reached on time to Air India counter que, the queue was longer (10 persons ), by the time I reached counter, the lady at counter said flight is closed. I still see 50 Mins for take off. She asked me to contact the duty manager, spoke with...

Having defect with you and left us without informing.
We booked ticket from blr to Delhi, and Delhi to narita tokyo.
And air India which was supposed to be there at the Banglore did not arrive and made changes and sent in some another flight by saying our staff will escalate you in Delhi..
And after coming to Delhi they are saying we are not responsible for your late and we cannot make it and response rudely
Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had paid for it by a credit card and net banking. Ticket was cancelled, but only credit card refund was issued, not for Netbanking. PNR# is YW6DR, and ticket# is[protected], passenger name is Simmi Sharma.

Below is a copy of State Bank of India's passbook that shows no refund. Please get us back INR 78101.80 paid on March 18 2022 for this ticket.

thanks....

This is with the reference of air india flight number - AI 689 from dehradun to Mumbai on 23rd March, 2022. This flight was canceled by the airline after 6 hours o[censored]s waiting Firstly in the airport for 4 hours then in the aircraft for 1 and half hour, after that the air india crew told us that the aircraft is facing technical issue which cannot be resolved so the fight is canceled and took our boarding passes and told...

Myself and my wife travelled from Kolkata to Delhi to Chicago by Air India on 11th Feb 2022. As a Kriflyer member (partner of Star Alliance) as a member of Star Alliance we are suppose to earn frequent millage in our membership account but Air India not giving. Even after sent so many email they are just playing with us. We need your kind attention on this request.

Mr Bibekananda Roybr...

I have cancelled following tickets in my and my family name through a travel agent. I want to know the amount deducted for cancellation but no such facility is available on Air India website. Please let me know the amount deducted as cancellation fee. The PNR of cancelled tickets is as under :

1) YH7EV
    2) JDY1L
    3) JHNX6
    4) J8DT3

C.P. KHANDUJA
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received the refund of my 3 tickets[protected],[protected] &[protected] that were cancelled last year on 30th November 2021 in my credit card account till date.

I had checked with Air India Abu Dhabi & as per the system they have informed me that the ticket money was refunded on the 6th of December 2021.

As the money was not credited to my credit card account I had sent email to my bank...

The following business class tickets were cancelled for the sector San Fransisco--Chennai .
      E ticket no are
      [protected] Sushila Ranganathan
      [protected] Ranganathan Lakshmanan
      They were cancelled in the month of May 2021. The tickets were bought through travel agent Expedia. Expedia says they have already lodged the refund request.
      The air India was approached several times in the last one year . Each time the reply was different. Most of the times I was told that the refund is under process. It is May 2022 and I have not got the refund.
      Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On April 9th I made a payment of Rs 11, 680 to Air India for change booking, money got deducted but I did not get tickets.
        I have called Air India multiple times and they are done nothing to resolve this issue. My bank(HDFC) confirmed that payment has been made to Air India.
        Here is the transaction summary
        reference number of the transaction :[protected]
        Narration summary of the transaction : WHDF[protected]-BilldkAIR INDIA
        Date of transaction : 09 Apr 2022
        Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

So, I had an emergency back home and needed to travel as early as possible. It was 29 April 2022. I was in Canada at that time. I called the customer support and asked for their assistance to help with a ticket as early as possible. The customer support person told me that yeah I can get the ticket but I'll have to pay in INR only and I'll get a call back in some time for booking. I shared my brother's number who was in India so that the...

I had made a booking with Air India for flight AI302 from Delhi to Sydney with eticket no.[protected] for 26th March. I made a booking on 24th March, 2022 and cancelled the ticket next day since I was informed that Singapore will be operational from 27th march from mumbai to singapore to sydney and since Singapore airlines was more convenient for me, I cancelled Air India ticket on the call after detailed chat on cancellation fee and time of refund which was told will be 21 days.
          It is been more than 21 days and there is no concrete response yet on by when refund will be processed. Multiple calls and emails have been exchanged with no solution, refund or any commitment on refund timelines.

For 01
            05.2022, , I have booked tickets by flight no. AI 780 with pnr YFEK5, timing 01.05 PM from hyd - 16.15 PM CCU. Air India has cancelled the flight without prior information to me. When I came for boarding at that time I informed that this flight AI 780 is cancelled two months back. My wife along with two kids travelling from hubli to huderabad to catch the said flight got nervous. Airport authority is not accepting that he has done mistake and said that you have taken ticket from third party I.e. make my trip, so you approach to make my trip authority for resolving the issues. After long conversation Air India authorities rescheduled the said pnr YFEK5 for 03rd may 2022 in flight no. AI 525 @ 05.55(HYD) - 08.15 (CCU). I want to compensate the expenses which was expend during 02 days stay at Hyderabad I.e approx 10, 000/- and mental harassment borne by Air India irresponsible work i.e. not to confirm for cancelation in prior time.

Damaged baggage - File reference DELAI75608/21APR22/0752GMT

I lodged the above referenced damage claim, on 21 April 2022, on arrival at Delhi IGI Airport as my luggage was damaged extensively and unusable.

I travelled from Washington IAD to New Delhi by flight AI104 on 20 April, arriving in Delhi on 21 April 2022.

So far, I have not received any compensation and feedback on my claim, also no responses...

I wanted to travel from Aurangabad to Tokyo and I was denied to board the domestic flight from Aurangabad to Delhi(AI442) on 3rd May, 2022 and due to this I missed my international flight from Delhi to Tokyo (AI 306) too.
              I was in the airport at 3:45 pm, one and half hours before the departure of the flight. When I went to the Air India counter to collect the boarding pass, I was told that I had not done web check-in and so had to take the next day flight though I booked the tickets two months before and I also booked the seats by paying extra money and was having seat numbers in hand.

Due to this I suffered a lot as I was traveling with my 2 year old kid. Also as I was traveling internationally, I needed to do lots formalities again during COVID-19 pandemic like doing rt-pcr test etc.
              Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked my tickets (2) for from and TO as well as To and FROM .
                Due to personal reasons, I had to make my tickets as open and Air India helped me with that,
                Air India is confirming this open ticket status only over call and not over email .
                Now that I am trying to want to use the tickets, Air India says that it is Aliance Air that has to help .And Alliance air has no proper data on the open ticket information and they state it's Air India that has to help.I have spent 21, 320 INR in total. Please someone help me out here .
                Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a round-trip booking for two, namely, for Mr. C and Mr. A, from Mumbai to Mauritius for the 2nd May 2020 with a return date of 8th May 2020.

The date of issue of the ticket was 16th March 2020 on Air-India and the RLOC quoted on the ticket for Mr. C is AI Y5ETW/MK M9DTJU. The e-ticket number is[protected].

The ticket for Mr. A was also issued on 16th March 2020 on Air-India and has an RLOC of AI Y5ETW/MK...

I have already launched a complaint (registration number : MOCAV/E/2022/02612) on 24 Apr 2022 for my refunded ticket amount (Ticket Number :[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected].
                  A reply from you received by me on behalf of my grievance and I have fwd the same to the agency (FLYWIDUS) but they are still saying that amount was not reflected in there account.
                  You are requested to help me to find out my refunded amount of cancelled ticket.
                  I will be thankful to you for this act of kindness if I'll get my money back because it's already one year passed and I am totally confused and hopeless.
                  Who is responsible for that transaction Air India or Agency (FLYWIDUS) and how much more time you need to find out?
                  Air India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My FR account no. is[protected]. I had uploaded the passport copy on 13 Apr 22 and 27 Apr 22 for correction in name. But it's more than 15 days and it's not yet done. On 14 Apr 22, I received an email from Air India stating that the name will be automatically changed as per the passport. But it is not yet done. I had and planning Air India travel. Negligence of this will not fetch me the points.

Hi Air India,

I have booked an Air India Ticket for my parents from priceline and below is the itenary -

Confirmation# - HCWHQ
                      Passenger Name -
                      Ram Ranjan Dey
                      Ruma Dey
                      Date of travel - 2nd May, 2022
                      Origin - Kolkata
                      Destination - Chicago

Now it seems my mother surname is De as per passport but not sure how the last name came as Dey in the ticket.They...
                      AirIndia has made it impossible to achieve a simple task "rescheduling a flight". I am travelling business class with my wife EWR to DEL.
                      PNR: JTYSW /HC9XW. We web-checked in online earlier only to find out 30m later that the flight is 18h delayed. The new time is 5:25am tomorrow. We don't want to spend the night in the airport (both me and my wife are 70+) hence we tried to reschedule to a later date.
                      The customer-care made...