Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8005)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

fahim546
Respected Sir/Madam, My debit card was charged for the below transactions which I have not authorised. Airtel is not willing to take any action. Please help me in getting the refund on my debit card. Transaction 1 (Online Payment) * Amount - Rs 1050 * Date of payment - 21-Jun-2013 * Debit card number - [protected] * BBank name - CITIBANK * Website name - Not available * Transaction ID[protected] * Trace No - 571024 * Payment Voucher - [protected] Transaction 2 (Online Payment) * Amount - Rs 1050 * Date of payment - 21-Jun-2013 * Debit card number - [protected] * BBank name - CITIBANK * Website name - Not available * Transaction ID[protected] * Trace No - 571431 * Payment Voucher - [protected] Transaction 3 (Online Payment) * Amount - Rs 3000 * Date of payment - 21-Jun-2013 * Debit card number - [protected] * BBank name - CITIBANK * Website name - Not available * Transaction ID[protected] * Trace No - 570805 Transaction 4 (Online Payment) * Amount - Rs 440 * Date of payment - 21-Jun-2013 * Debit card number - [protected] * BBank name - CITIBANK * Website name - Not available * Transaction ID[protected] * Trace No - 569835 * Payment Voucher - [protected] Transaction 5 (Online Payment) * Amount - Rs 440 * Date of payment - 21-Jun-2013 * Debit card number - [protected] * BBank name - CITIBANK * Website name - Not available * Transaction ID - [protected] * Trace No - 567457 * Payment Voucher - [protected] regards, Mohamed Fahim K

Fraud transactions charged on my debit card
Namaste Md. Fahim,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 September. We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.
Look forward to receiving the required details at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
My debit card was charged and none my accounts have been recharged.

my digital tv account : [protected]

my landline : 10971033
Namaste Md. Fahim,

Thank you for sharing your contact details with us. We will contact you soon to resolve your concern.

airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
LinkedIn- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
Namaste Md. Fahim,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 September. We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call. Please write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com
Look forward to hearing from you.

neele15
    I have been charged Rs 2231 for bill dated July 24, 2013 for internet charges. My GPRS was deactivated on my request in mid 2012. It has been informed by the customer care tht the said service was again activated on 10 feb, 2013 without any information to consumer(myself). Any service that is activated has to have a consent of the consumer which did not happen. I have been charged for the services as mentioned above @ Paise 10 / KB where as there is a rental plan of Rs 199 for unlimited internet. The same is to be waived off from my bill immediately Neelendra Srivastava Phone [protected]
    Namaste Mr. Srivastava,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 September 2013.

Further to our discussion dated 04 September 2013, we are working on your concern. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mr. Srivastava,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 Sept. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.
    Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

mustufam
      I requested for a demo of Airtel 4G LTE from their website. Based on the same, a representative Mr. Karan Kapoor (Mob. [protected]) visited my place and gave a demo. Based on the same, I purchased a "Router" for Rs. 2000 cash and opted for the billing plan of Rs. 650 p.m. (3GB data at 4G speed). After a lot of hassles and follow up, the connection was activated. However I was in for a bigger shock at the end of the month, when I received a bill in excess of Rs. 6800. Om checking the same, I found that they have charged "Six months advance rental for Dongle"!!! Firstly I did not purchase any dongle and had paid for the router in cash and secondly had not opted for any six month advance scheme. As per the discussion I had with the sales rep, Mr. Karan he assured me that this is a mistake and asked me to pay a bill of Rs. 732 (650 +12.6% Service Tax) and the remaining would be adjusted automatically. I did as per the same and also raised service requests viz. 52573196 and 52546253 However both the SRs were closed without any consultation with me and on inquiring them they are saying that the billing is correct, although I was assured of a resolution in 24 hours. Further they have disconnected my internet service as well. For your reference my details are as follows:- Airtel 4G LTE no. [protected] My mobile no. [protected] email id [protected]@yahoo.com/mustufa.[protected]@gmail.com Kindly help resolve the same at the earliest Warm Regards Mustufa M.
      Namaste Mustufa,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 September 2013.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your query/concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the query/concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Namaste Mustufa,

This is with reference to your post dated 04 September. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Airtel — Feedback Airtel Money

prema50
        Feedback Option: 1 Kindly add the following feature in Airtel Money account, Load cash from Airtel prepaid mobile number...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Telecommunications

jayakrishna.alapati
        Hi, My airtel postpaid number [protected] has been debarred for outgoing calls. I paid the amount of 2812/- on 1st September. But still my mobile connection has not been reactivated. I have tried calling customer care around 10 times from 1st September but no proper response. Regards, Jayakrishna
        Namaste Mr. Alapati,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 02 Sept. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Alapati,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 02 September 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Deepak Kariya
          Hi, I had requested to activate International Roaming on My mobile number [protected] as I was travelling to Nepal on 23rd Aug for a business trip. Before Activating the roaming I had asked Airtel Call Center person whether there will be any monthly charge or not or do I need to pay any security deposit, the preson replied to me that since my sim is postpaid and I am using it from more than 1 year i will not be charged anything on monthly bases or there will be no deposit. So i asked the person to activate the roaming. Then in the evening I called the call center again to check the status and the nightmare started since then. at first the call center person told me that I have to pay 149Rs. monthly charge for international roaming, after arguing with the person i agreed finally to say that ok charge no problem. then the person said that the roaming is activated and you can enjoy services out of India also. when I reached Nepal I tried to search for network in auto and manual both mode but i was not able to register my mobile on local network. after complaining to Airtel on Facebook page, the person called me on my Nepal local numeber and the person asked me whether I am near by any mobile tower or not, fortunetly I was near a mobile tower only. but that was really foolish because my Mobile local number was working in the hotel i was staying and at same place I was not able to connect to airtel roaming. Then the person told me that he will consult to technical team and get back to me and till now nothing has happened. I returned back from Nepal on 1st Sept and till my return there was no network at all. I have been cheated by Airtel and I need my monthly charges of 149 refund and then I will never use or recomend anyone to use Airtel any more.... point to be noted is 149Rs. has been charged for just 1 day because my bill cycle was changing on 23 of Aug.
          Namaste Mr. Kariya,

Namaste Mr. Kariya,

This is with reference to your post dated 02 Sept. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Airtel — Airtel 3G speed is slow

Vikranth Posa
            Myself Vikranth Posa Mob No:[protected]. I used to recharge my mob with Rs:100 for 300 MB because used to have a broad band...
            Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Avi Singh
            My name is Manjulika. I have been using Airtel Broadband connection. Acc no: [protected], Airtel billing cycle is from 26th to 25th As per my plan, I get 9 GB of high speed internet at 2 mbps and after 9 GB usage the speed reduces to 256 kbps. On 29 Aug 2013, I got an alert stating that I have utilized 80% of my data usage limit. I was shocked as I knew that I couldn't have used around 7.2 GB in 3 days, as my billing cycle starts from 26th of the month. I never use internet for heavy downloads or torrents. In my previous billing cycle too I have never touched data usage of 80% within 3 days of start of new cycle. This is absolutely unusual and incorrect data seems to be reflecting in my account. Clearly, Airtel is showing way more than what I have used. I expect a quick resolution to this problem.
            Namaste Manjulika,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 31 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Manjulika,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 31 August 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

randhiraja
              Hello sir, This is Raja siva kumar from visakhapatnam. my mobile no. is [protected] and its service provider is UNINOR. today i,e., 31st august 2013 at 10:57a.m. I got a call from [protected] i,e., senior executive of begumpet airtel customer care office named SOPHIA, what she had talked to me is blunder(i am using uninor she is asking me to pay airtel bill, that too in a rash manner). even a customer care executive will talk better than her. if airtel continues to appoint these type of people as a senior executive no one use airtel. please take necessary action on her, or else i will file a case in consumer court on airtel.

Namaste Mr. Raja,

Further to our discussion dated 31 Aug. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Raja,

This is with reference to your post dated 31 Aug. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

as09149
                After 4 months of follow up my concern has still not been resolved by Airtel. There is no response from the regular number and also from the escalation team. They seem to be happy opening new tickets and closing them to show their good resolution rate. I am completely frustrated by the sad service from Airtel and need some resolution at the earliest. problem#1 is still on Problem#1: IPTV- I had someone visit my house on the weekend and told me that this plan(1199) does not have the 41 channels as promised on mail(1st mail attached). As per him he is not aware why I was promised and I need to talk to someone in the customer service. I fail to understand why after 2 months and change of a plan I am still not being able to get the channels that I have requested on time shift IProblem#2: Two accounts for same number- To my horror, I am getting two bills for the same number. When I have already paid the Rs 134 that was showing due on my Airtel account with my number I have a paper bill which says I have not made a payment since two months. I called up customer Service however it looks like that the outsourced people in the call center have no information and they are brave enough to just tell whatever they feel like. Hitesh told me to ignore the Rs2200/- bill and pay the bill showing as 1380 only(2nd attachment). One account is [protected] and the other is [protected] Regards Amit Srivastava- [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Namaste Mr. Srivastava,

This is with reference to your post dated 31 August 2013. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

surendra.m.shah
                  I am having mobile no taken at Vadodara no is [protected] and I travelled to USA on 22 august and on reaching Chine Bijing airport my service has been suspended and i was not able to communicate to my son on arrival at Los Angles and was under lot of trouble. Now i am not able to talk to my important contacts at india Please do needful so my service from usa is activated Surendra M Shah my usa temporary contact is c,o Jeetal S Shah[protected] My email id is surendra.m.[protected]@gmail.com Please reply status of my service Surendra

Shanmuganathan.S
                    Dear Sir/Madam, This is Anandh. I have booked airtel dish tv on Monday through online(Payment Paid). But still now the device is not deliver to my shipping address. I was called to your dish tv customer care more then 5 times . Every body does not proper response expect the last person. She say, we will connect within 30 minutes, but still now nobody contact to me. And also I called your two operator's, he says is not my area(Service name). I forget his name, the contact number are [protected] and [protected]. My Customer id : [protected] Transaction ID : 430757 Contact no: [protected] Mail Id : [protected]@gmail.com Shipping Address : SUTHANDHIRAPURAM. KALLUR POST. THIRUMAYAM. PUDUKKOTTAI. TAMILNADU 622209. This is address near to arathannki and karaikudi. (Around 18 km).
                    Namaste  Shanmuganathan,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Namaste Shanmuganathan,

Further to our discussion dated 29 August 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Shanmuganathan,

This is with reference to your post dated 29 Aug. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Arun Babu Nair
                      Hi Team, This is my 5th email asking you to solve my bill dispute. I called up each and every agent at appellate desk but still haven't received any resolution. My 1st email was sent on 30th of July 2013 till then the same issue is carried on till date. My problem was that I haven't received a single DATA Alert regarding my Internet Usage for the month of July 2013. Finally I called up 121 on 29th July 2013 and asked the process to check my Internet Usage for which the agent asked me to send a message. DATA USE to 121. By sending this message I got - " Namaste - Due to Technical concern we are unable to give you required information ". I tried it this for 3-4 days. Right now I spoke to Ms.Preity of Appellate Desk. Interaction ID - F[protected]. She asked for the screenshot of the message error message received from 121 when tried to get the Data usage. I have attached the screenshot with this email. She also assured me that if this issue is taking long time I won't be charged late fee for the billed amount. Can you please do it asap. Please check the screenshot. I hope this will help to prove my truth. Thanks Arun [protected]
                      I have been charges Rs.1800/- for using 100MB. I'm not ready to pay the charges.

Namaste Mr. Nair,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 29 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                      Airtel gave me Rs.761/- discount which is not acceptable. My dispute is for Rs.1800/- how come I can manage with 761/- The whole amount should be waived off and you can charge me for the data pack of Rs.125/- which has 1GB and I have used only 335MB.
                      Namaste Mr. Nair,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 29 August 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

santosh.jadhav77
                        The manager for Airtel Gallery for vashi branch Mr.Kishor Shinde are given a extra charge for Postpaid connection,all documents are cleared but they have a extra charge given,i have saw for original documents but they have not accepted and they are very rudely behaviour for customer.Please Take any action for manager Mr.Kishor Shinde for vashi branch....

yours Faithfully,
                        Santosh Jadhav
                        my currently cont.no-[protected]
                        my postpaid No-[protected]

Airtel — Rude behavior by airtel office

I namarta garg received a call frm Airtel office at 9:37 AM on 19/05/2012 about the service of Airtel ...the person who talk to me used bad words when I ask him about the service of Hello tunes...I request u take action n teach them how to talk with lady customers specially.
                        Namaste Mr. Jadhav,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Jadhav,

This is with reference to your post dated 28 August 2013 We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern. However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details / convenient time to call at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Airtel — Complaint against Airtel

adddd
                          Sir , I had ported my cell no [protected] from BSNL prepaid to Airtel Postpaid connection 4 months ago. the connection was...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Education

rahulve
                          I am using airtel mobile no [protected] from past 8 years. It is on the name of my brother. Now i want it to change in postpaid corporate connection which is offered by my company. But the airtel executive are not processing my request since it is on the name of my brother. I wrote to Airtel twice to help me to change the ownership of this no. but got no response from their end. Please help me on this regard. Regards, Rahul verma

Airtel — limited connectivity

on Monday the net was showing limited connectivity and was not opening do some thing!
                          pH-4566277

Airtel — unsubscribe airtel music portal

unsubscribe fs airtel music portel from my mobile. unnessary deducting 5rupees per day from my balance. my phone no. is [protected].
                          Namaste Mr. Verma,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 August 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Verma,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 August 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33

I am using my sister's airtel sim ( Bangalore ). My sister stays in U.S.A, now i want to change it to my name, may i know the step by step process, how can i change the ownership.

Thanks in advance.

Amrutha

Sudheer Annapareddy
                            Dear Sir My Name is A. Sudheer and i am from Hyderabad, My complaint is very Serious and i am victim of Wrong Billing and inappropriate Customer Care Guidance. My Mobile Number is [protected]. i am using this number since 3-4 months and every month i am paying the bills on time. i am under Rs. 295 monthly plan where apart from Local and STD calls i have a free internet of 1GB ( 1024 MB as per Airtel) per Month. Every thing was going fine until up to 31st of July 2013. but on 1st of August My internet connection was stopped or barred by Airtel. i thought there might be a problem from Airtel so i waited for 2 Days, and i called there customer care team on 3rd or 4th of August 2013 to check why it was stopped. so, the customer care executive clearly said that the limit of my plan was Rs 1024 MB or 1 GB and i have exceeded it and i inquired how much i have exceeded then the Executive confirmed that i have used 1080 MB. so they have barred it. Then the Customer care executive called me after i kept the phone and said " Sir! there is an Rs. 199 Pack unlimited internet pack available for me if they can activate, then he only said as you are using the internet over 1GB this offer suits me. so i accepted and he also said this amount of Rs. 199 will be billed extra to My current pack of Rs. 295. but still i accepted. Then on 14th of Aug 2013 i have received a message from Airtel AZ-AIRCCM, mentioning " NAMASTE! MOBILE INTERNET USAGE FOR YOUR AIRTEL MOBILE [protected] AS ON 14 AUG 2013 IS Rs. 12381. PL PAY Rs.12381 TO ENJOY CONTINUED MOBILE INTERNET SERVICES.". Then immediately i have called up they customer care team to know what the meaning of the message is. " THE EXECUTIVE CONFIRMED, SIR! DONT WORRY THIS IS ONLY IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO USE THE INTERNET YOU HAVE TO PAY THIS AMOUNT OTHERWISE YOU CAN MAKE THE BILL AS PER MONTHLY TARIFF AND USE THE PHONE AND MAKE AND TAKE CALLS, THEN I REPEATEDLY ASKED HIM ARE YOU SURE. HE ASSURED IT EVERY TIME AND SAID NOT TO BE WORRIED" But on 27th of Aug 2013, my bill will be generated and i sent my wife and asked to check and clear the bill at A. S. Rao Nagar, Hyderabad. When she went there we had a shock they are asking us to pay Rs. 14700+. is it some kind of a joke Airtel is doing with the customers. when i have used 1080 MB against 1024 MB AirTel CS Team said they stopped my internet 1st of August 2013. Then how this amount has become Rs. 12381 on 14th Aug 2013 & and how it has become Rs. 14700 + on 27th August 2013. Moreover after my wife returning back without making any payment to Airtel. They have sent me a message your E Recharges successful. Received Rs. 300 Vide E Receipt No. [protected]. is it some kind of joke or Airtel is Working with a team of Jokers. This is really worrying to me. how can i pay Rs. 14700 + towards mobile bill. that too with out Using internet from 1st of August. when my Free Limit is 1024 MB and My Usage is 1080 MB and that too Airtel Barred Service. and on 27 of August 2013 they ask me to pay Rs. 14700+. SAVE ME PLEASE.. REGARDS A.SUDHEER [protected]

Namaste Mr. Reddy,

Further to our discussion dated 27 Aug. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Reddy,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Namaste Mr. Reddy,

This is with reference to your post dated 27 Aug. We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern. Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.
                            If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Airtel — Airtel Engineer tried to sell used adaptor for Set-up box

Robingulla
                              Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing this email to you with utmost regret and disappointment as there has been no resolution to my...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Bidhu
                              I have replaced a SIM after losing it ([protected])since 3PM when I got the new one today from Airtel Connect Cantonment Road, Cuttack (not discussing about the reckless attitude of the CSRs) I was promised that it would get activated in 4 hrs, which did not happen. I called CC but was informed that everything is ok and services are active but I am still not getting IC and OG calls and when I dial *123# it tells” Not registered in the network”. This is not expected from Bharti Airtel Limited. I could not make an important call because of your lies. You could simply have told that It will take a week to activate the SIM. It’s a disgrace to know my company is performing like this. Bidhu.
                              Namaste Bidhu,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 Aug. 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Bidhu,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 26 Aug. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at airtel.[protected]@in.airtel.com

dineshbaskar

I am Dinesh from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I am using Airtel for merely six years, thing is that I activated Rs.35 Booster for my mobile([protected]) on 5, August 2013 through on-line from Airtel web-portal . So I used to speak with the people long hours without notifying the rate which was deducting from my account. Actually I came to know the worse only on 14, August 2013 that my call rates were reducing in a normal pulse second i.e. in the rate of 1.5 p/s. So I was vexed and I immediately report this problem to your Senior Department Anuja on the same date. I am not satisfied with her solution, so I moved up this to the Nodal Officer Acatherine and reported the same. She promise to resolve about this on the same date before 6.30 pm, but yet I have not receive a single call from your side. Because of this worse I was pushed to recharge for 400 rs only for 9 days. Your representative were saying that booster was deactivated on the next day i.e. on 6, August 2013 but they failed to intimate me by call/message. If they do this I may be alert about the problem.

Service Request No :[protected]
                                Complaint No which was registered in Nodal Department :[protected]
                                Nodal Office No which I used to call : [protected]

Please do a favour for me, I am die-hard fan of Airtel. All appliances in my home are from Airtel only, so please provide a positive solution ASAP. Thanks in Advance.

Contact me :-
                                mobile no : [protected]
                                email id : [protected]@yahoo.com

Bharti Airtel — Reduction of talk value

Last month an offer was introduced by Airtel in which a customer would get Airtel to Airtel talktime of Rs.1500 on recharge of Rs. 156.But now, the talk value has been reduced to Rs. 748 without any notice.I think, the marketind=g department of Airtel is clearly taking advantage of the customers' helplessness.

Bharati Air tel — My mobile deactivated

Mjy Air tel No.[protected] has been deactivated from this morning. My air tel No.[protected]. This is due to non visit of company's representative as promised/.

Airtel — deactivate

stardust_pack subscribe from 54321. weekly this serivice activetd in my mobile from aritel.i donot activeted this serivice. i donot known how this service subscribe in my mobile please deactive this serivice right now my mobile number is [protected]. otherwise i will change my SIM card

Airtel — 1 rs activated

dear sir

my 1 rs call has been activated , i don't know why? as i request u 2 take some action as i have not given or made a request airtel to make activate a call alert any way
                                my no is:-[protected]
                                Namaste Mr. Baskar,

Namaste Mr. Baskar,

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                                  On Dot Courier
                                  Not even a single phone number is working and I cannot track my courier
                                  (19 minutes ago)
                                  MAAC
                                  MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management - MAAC is taking away extra Rs.11,074/- from me by fraud and cheating.
                                  (24 minutes ago)
                                  MAAC
                                  MAAC LUCKNOW Mastermind in fraud and loot, and worst pathetic management MAAC looted my Rs.11,074/- by fraud and cheating
                                  (35 minutes ago)