Virgin Mobile India Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Virgin Mobile India

Having problems with Virgin Mobile India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Virgin Mobile India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Virgin Mobile India

Delhi

Virgin Mobile India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 266 0011

Virgin Mobile India reviews & complaints(162)

Number to activated
I have a Virgin Mobile which lost long ago. However, I wanted to get the same number.. what can I do about it, I want that same number back. can you help me in this?
Virgin Mobile India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have Lost my phone so kindly stop my phone services

My saudi virgin sim is not working in uttar pradesh india. Only showing EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY. what can i do sir?

Sear sir
          Virgin mobile sim card. Saudi arab sim card. Before I am saudi arab in job now I am vacation in india.
          I want virgin mobile sim india work.
          But in india virgin sim not any network registration.
          I hope you will help me
          My saudi arab virgin mobile sim card no[protected]
          I need work this virgin sim card please help

Mera Saudi Arabia sim card virgin... India Uttar Pradesh me network nahi aa raha hai[protected] ye no hai uska koi solution bataiye.

Both no..81022 pe sir pyaj ka aam public ko nahi diya ja rha hai aur pyaj ko black melling kiya ja raha hai

The number allotted in the name of KK.Meena mobile no. [protected] Gujarat circle is showing registration failed. I have recently recharged with Rs. 379/- .

Pl continue the service of this number.

e-mail:- [protected]@gmail.com

[protected] i called my network provider yesterday from india and i had international roaming set up yesterday, however it has been over 24 hours and i am still unable to receive or make any incoming or outbound calls to the united kingdom, it’s urgent this is resolved as i am in an emergency and need to contact the united kingdom urgently, please can you resolve this and get back to me as soon as possible.
                  Some one added my mobile number in locanto with out my knowledge please delete this it's creative lot of trouble to me.im receiving calls and messages at odd times.and they informed me that they saw my number in locanto please I request you to delete my number from locanto.
                  Tinkupalla's reply, Mar 21, 2020
                  Please remove my number from locanto

[protected] was my old number. its automatically converted in Tata Docomo. after some days I hears Tata Docomo is closing. So I ported it in Uninor. after some days my number is closed. I went to Uninor and asked for Reactivating of my closed number. They told me that the can not recover that number. it can be recovered by its first network operator. My number is registered in many place that's why its necessary for me. Please help me in activating this number.

My alternate number is [protected].
                    My email address is saurav.saxena.[protected]@gmail.com

Sir today after recharge of Rs. 30/- in my main balance, the amount of Rs. 23/- was deducted from my main account which is unknown to me. please solve my problem and refund that amount as i have not manually activated som service. awaiting your nice response regards I Satya rao [protected]
                      My name is subodh sudhir amrute mobile number is [protected] residents add.1/36 3rd floor dsp road near gold mohar.mill. dadar east Mumbai.14 .Please send my call list of last 3days at this number [protected]. My email id is subodh amrute gmail.com

I have done LOOP to VIRGIN portability but after portability it is not getting recharged balance, i have tried so many times but it show unsuccessful recharge, i have tried RC 36 and 92. But it wont get recharged. I have also tried Rs.30, 50, 100recharge also but it fails...Help me out
                        Mera no Band kar diya gaya hai plz cheak kare
                        It Shows Please Insert RUIM and only SOS call
                        My virgin gsm no. [protected]and virgin mobile no. [protected] both are deactivated due to non use. Actually I had not been used the same for a period of more than 3 months and now I hv required both the nos. The first no. [protected] is of Haryana whereas second no. [protected] from Delhi so I request to you that please reactivate my both No's.
                        Sir i have lost my sim [protected] please permanent block this no. My contact no [protected] i was posted in chandigarh that time hence you are again requested to block my sim permanently.

I would like to know why the recharge rate cutter pack of my virgin mobile have been blocking twice.I have been calling the customer care every time, but they don't even answers the call and keep waiting taking around 13 14 mins.I just wanna talk to customer care n why the they don't answer the call.they dont even respect the customer not knowing the value of time .. thanks

sir my mobile number is [protected]. from my number around 300 rs has been deducted without any reason.i have also tried many time to contact with customer care but was unable to contact with them .you check the transaction status and plz kindly refund my balance otherwise i will have to leave your service..i am fed up with your services. plz take any action.

On 26th feb 2014 I notice on my mobile that Rs.3.30 is charged for internet browsing. But I have data balance in my number. So it is not fair to deduct my balance. I contacted Customer Care executive. They are saying that I have clicked on some chargeable link! But have not done that. Only facebook.com was used by me. They are cheating their customers and refusing to give my balance back. Should I give my mobile number here publicly?

Sir, on 1st may i received a msg from company offering me a full talktime of rs.31 on recharge of rs.31, on which i recharge my number on 3rd may with that offer wit transaction id no.[protected] but i didnt received the full talktime on 4th may i lodged a complaint in the company with the complaint no.TS.MR.12068577,for which i got a call from companies representatives on the same day stating that te company have not sent any such msg but we have the proof for the same. on 15th june i received he same msg again. its not about the meager amount of recharge but this is a kind of misleading and cheating the consumers by company and its companies representatives,

I'm Parthiban, I have Virgin Mobile GSM prepaid Sim Card the Mobile number is [protected], I purchased this number 3year Back(2010) using my Father(Mr.Bose) documents now i want to change my Network operator via MNP but customer care Executive told "Your Sim card not in your name, your Father and Mother name also so contact nearest TATA Docomo Show room", i went the Showroom they are told "Nothing to Do" so What can I Do can you help me. No 25B, Saravana Nagar, Mettupalayam Road, Koundampalyam, Coimbatore 641030. Alternate Mobile Number : [protected]

My mobile no. [protected], on 20 th may virgin mobile cancels my outgoing without any prior information... On the grounds of low usage... I called Cust care from the same no it says... " all our customer care representative are busy on another call... Plz try later. " and it gets disconnected of its own... Because of that reason I am contacting them through toll free no... First time i contacted them was on 23rd may , the customer care representative promised me the line would be started in 24 hours.. After 24 hours as they failed their words I contacted them again... They said they are having network issue it will be started in 24 hours. But it didn't. After that I went out of Kolkata.. So I couldn't contact them... And they did not start the line yet. From them every time I am calling they are asking same question on whose name the sim was taken... Address last recharge amount and after verification they are saying within48 hours the problem will be resolved. Its about to be a month and they are now just keep on saying 48 hours with no fruitful result.. I insist this forum to help me...

Virgin Mobile — Bills are not getting

My have take one Virgin Mobile connection on 5th Nov-08 and after taking this connection i am facing lot of issuse...

I have send several mails to virgin customer care and i am not yet received any repply s.

i am not received February, March, April Month bills till date.

i cant claim my Reimbursement because of the non availalbilty of the bills. Today is the last day for Reimbursement claim.

Becase of nonavailability of my virgin bills i have lost Rs 1821/- (Last 3 month bill amount =1821 (686+344+591) )

i request you to do the needfull.

Virgin Mobile — No Bills Received

I have taken Virgin Mobile connection from Bangalore (mob # [protected]) & its a post paid, from beginning till date i have not received a single hard copy bill, on request finally they sent me email bill last month. Though my payment is through auto debit, every month my outgoing is disconnected and i have to pay cash. I realy dnot know what is the problem with Virgin Mobile. why they are not sending the bill.

Virgin Mobile — sim not working or disconnected

SIR

I PARCHSED A SIM OF VIRGIN MOBILE NO.:[protected] FROM AJIT COMMUNICATION ,# 92 PHASE -II, RAMDARBAR CHD ,IT WORKS FOR TWO DAYS AND AFTER THAT IT WAS DISCONNECTED BY NETWORK PROVIDER,I MAKE A CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE VIRGIN BUT FAIL ,CUSTOMER CARE SAID THAT ID PROOF ARE NOT SUBMITED BY VENDOR ,I MAKE CALLS SO MANY TIME AND PERSONALLY MEET THE VENDOR OF AJIT COMM. RAMDARBAR, HE ALWAYS SAID " IT WILL WORK IN TEN MINUTES. PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINTS AJIT COMMUNICATION

ASHOK CHOUHAN
                                    #178,EKA VIHAR ,BALTANA,DISTT MOHALI
                                    hi...

-Desi Ghee, Desi Ghee Manufacturer-

Virgin Mobile — Bills

I have a Virgin Mobile phone which I had purchased from a HotSpot store in Delhi.My phone number is [protected]. From last three months, whenever I recharge my phone, the whole amount is deducted. I spoke to different people in the customer service dept., but they go on telling me that I have downloaded this and that, which is not the truth, as I do not download anything. They tell me that I have downloaded wallpapers, and if you see the wallpapers of Virgin, they are so NASTY, you will atonce come to know about their choice, standards and quality.I had spoken to the Supervisors , Ershu & Naresh, who had told to me that they are diactivating my caller tunes, and every month I have a caller tune for which they have a reason to deduct atleat 30 to 45 rupees a month.Inspite of asking for the services, it gets activated and the customer services agents dosen't have an answer to it and are not ready to transfer the calls to the Supervisors, who are also hopeless. The customer service agents only say that they are disconnecting the call , as they cannot speak too much. May be they are having a ding in their performance, if they speak for long, may our issues get resolved or not, they are not bothered.They promise call backs from Supervisors, which till date I have not received.This is one of the worst services of India, and I request all Indians not to buy a Virgin Mobile and be FOOLED....
                                    Am a Virgin GSM customer for almost 6 years. Now they have barred my out going calls as I haven't submitted the documents. Tried to reach the customer care number and got to hold them for 45min and the only answer they are giving is submit the documents in any docomo showroom. Following their instructions with patience, I tried to submit the documents but all the docomo showrooms are not accepting the papers. They said Virgin is not part of Docomo. When I call the customer care and ask her to speak with one of the store person, she didn't even tried to ask any details and not ready to accept the fact that they wont help customers. I cant even port my network now (As outgoing is barred). The kind of response they are giving is vague and that is completely S**T. I need to get this resolved soon. Can any body help?

I tried to reach four stores and now they want me to go main store to fix the problem. Which is 45 Km from my house. They hung up the call and now am unable to reach them through 121.

Mailed the issue many times to tata docmo and Virgin and there compalint online form is not even working and it is completely crap..

Worst service that I ever faced.

MY PREVIOUS COMPLAIN ON DATED 30-MAY-13 & HIS docket number PSR[protected] & COMPLAIN IS

MERA NAM DAKSHRAJ THADHLANI HAI AUR MERA MOBIL NUMBER [protected] HAI

PLEASE MERI COMPLAIN PAR DHYAN DETE HUWE
                                      JALD-SE-JALD MERE NUMBER PAR UNWANTED SMS BAND KARWAYE

& NOW TODAY DATED 06-JUNE-13 TAK MERI PROBLEM SOLVE NAHI HO PAYI

MSG DETAIL ON DATED 03-JUNE-13 TIME 07:51:21 PM FROM TA-610050
                                      Sizzling Katrina Kaif Wallpaper, Videos only for you @ RS10.

MSG DETAIL ON DATED 06-JUNE-13 TIME 04:10:21 PM FROM TA-610050
                                      New model videos at RS 3

NOW WHAT I CAN DO ?
                                      PLEASE ADVISE ME
                                      Aug 13, 2020

VIRGIN GSM — VIRGIN GSM COMPLAINT

The Company will apply to service and deduct the balance....MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected] Employees of the company after the service is not removed and deduct the balance is less after Complain.....

VIRGIN MOBILE BALANCE DEDUCTION AND CHEATING CUSTOMERS

I AM USING VIRGIN MOBILE, TODAY MORNING MY BALANCE WAS DEDUCTED RS.
                                        30/- WITHOUT ANY REASON WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE THEY REPLIED THAT
                                        I HAVE SUBSCRIBED A SERVICE BUT IT DOESNT BY ME, AND I DONT WANT ANY
                                        SUBSCRIPTION PACK TO MY MOBILE, I WANT TO GET BACK MY BALANCE ON MY
                                        NUMBER IS [protected] AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. AT 8 AM MY BAL WAS Rs112/-
                                        and when i checked at 9 am it was only 82/-
                                        they also told me that, they have unsubscribed this service and u wil
                                        get a message,but truly i say i did not get even a single message
                                        about activation or deactivation of service.THIS IS ONE FORM OF
                                        CHEATING CUSTOMERS nobody can tolerate this...............I WANT TO
                                        GET BACK MY MONEY.
                                        Aug 13, 2020

Virgin Mobile / Tata Indicom — Harassement

I am very disappointed in Virgin Mobile. I am unable to contact them through phone and I just sent them a mail regarding my complaints. I am convinced they won't reply to it. Here's the complaint I sent them -

"To whomsoever it may concern,
                                        I have been using the services of Virgin Mobile for over an year now. Since the last few months I have been unable to contact your customer care number 125999 and many other numbers you boast of at your virgin mobile site. Evidently all your lines are too busy or there’s no one to answer at the other end.
                                        Recently I have been receiving calls from Life Insurance corporations and other service providers which are by all means uncalled for. I don’t know how they have obtained my number. I receive 10 calls a day from virgin mobile for caller tunes and other stuff and I am unable to CALL you and ask you to stop since you are TOO BUSY. Recently I was charged Rs.135 rental for a service called “LOCAL” which I have never used and never activated. Finally I had to see if sending a mail would do the job. If not I’ll have no choice but to contact the CONSUMER FORUM. I’m looking forward to hearing from your side at the earliest. "

Do you have any suggestions so that I can get them by their neck?

Virgin India — REcharged not Processed

I did My mobile recharge as on 3rd of March 2011 through ATM, till date have not received the credit though my money is deducted from my accounts.

and i have called 100 times ,from customer care no response, two times i have lodged complain. once it closed without any notification another one already 4 days over.
                                        Complained no mentioned below.
                                        VTL07478909
                                        VTL07479313

please do the needful
                                        and my mobile no is [protected],
                                        regards
                                        sagnik

Virgin Mobile — amount deducted purposely

I am prem kumar verma my mobile no-[protected]
                                        I recharged Rs.10 on 606/04/2012 total balance is Rs.6.97,my service provider purposely deduct Rs.2 on the name of gameclub subscription ,next day on 07/04/2012 he also deduct Rs.3 now balance is Rs.1.97
                                        I talk to customer care on 08/04/2012 at about 12.17 pm he refuse me to return my deducted money I always use modem for net connection ,so there is no chance to press any key for any subscription please help me . thanks
                                        Some of the its happened.

You can recharge your Virgin Mobile with us. We areOnlinerechargeservice.com - onlinerechargeservice.com is an online recharge web portal offers online mobile recharge for Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Tata Indicom, Tata Docomo, Reliance, BSNL, Videocon and for all major operators across the country.

We also offer online DTH recharge for AirtelDTH, VideoconD2h, Tata Sky, RelianceBigTV, Dish TV and Sun TV. We are offering services for all GSM and CDMA prepaid subscribers across the country.

For more information please contact: [protected]@ors7.com