Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Airtel — LEGAL ACTION THREAT MY AIRTEL. VERY DISAPPOINTED BY AIRTEL

dkchaitanya
i have got this mail regarding non payment of airtel dues

the following is my grievance:
Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Broadband

Shrinath Shenoy
My fone SIM expired on 3rd of this Month, and I have been trying hard to get it back. There are ways I am sure, but no one tells me exactly what has to be done.

I have mailed AIRTEL PRESENCE, AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE and even your NODAL OFFICER in mumbai but to no avail.

After 3 years of brand loyalty, what I get today is 7 days of complete disconnect from my fone.

You have so many numbers, so many teams. You also have figures to quote that you are the best. So then why is it that a customer has to almost beg you to get simple things done?

All that i want it extension of my SIM validity, or atleast the EXACT PROCESS to be followed to do the same.

Kindly do the needful immediately, if you truly are the brand you claim yourselves to be.

My details are
No: [protected]
Circle: Maharashtra&Goa

Shrinath

AirTel — no assistance from customer care

sir:
i have a airtel modem (which sim no is :-[protected]), i m using it since feb-09 .
i rechage it with Rs 498/- on 27 may-09, but after that i am not able to open any file i already complaint regarding this to airtel customer care but no reply from thier.

i complaint to "net sanchar" who is just passing that time today after 7 days, his excutive is told me it is not his business, it very disopponting service i got from airtel.
it the lost of my finance, time as well as peace.

so kindly take the higher prioty.
provide me the justise

AirTel — any sim a

airtel sim at rs 90 balance 40 nd 3 month internet free pack a to a 20 p wo bhi without proof call me at [protected]
Namaste Mr. Shenoy,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Ahlawat,

Thanks for your response.

Currently my phone is inactive due to this issue and i dont have an alternate contact.

Kindly reach me at [protected]@live.in

Namaste Mr. Shenoy,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 11 April 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Shenoy,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Deepak,

I have not received the SMS from your side. The issue is not resolved yet.

Could you send me the list of required details on [protected]@live.in. ? I will be able to provide it from there.

murtazatomu
    I took a new airtel prepaid connection msisdn ~ [protected]
    IMSI no. [protected] on 09th apr, but still its not activate.
    Dealer_Num ~ [protected], Ret Num ~ [protected], Fos Num~[protected],

TRAI.

Subject : Opening of New Connection

Respected Sir,

Sir I ( Amit Kumar Singh ) taken a sim no.[protected]
    Mobile no. [protected] still I am waiting of outgoing call. Whenever I dial *123# this message appear in my screen of mobile Balance:54.40. Validity:Feb092024. A2A 0.00, Local SMS0.00.

I have sufficient balance to make out gong call but whenever I am trying for it I am listening contact [protected].

When I talked to [protected] a customer care executive dated 04-10-08 time 03:45 pm he told me after 4 hours your line will be open. Again I made contact with customer care at 8:10 pm they told me to wait 2 hours again. When I told them to register my complain he told me I am unable to register you complain.

Still I am waiting for out going & incoming call dated 06-10-08.

Kindly suggest me whether I have made a mistake?

Amit Kumar Singh
    [protected]@gmail.com

Copy to Chairmen Bharti Airtel Limited
    Telecom Regulatory Authority of India

AirTel — Connection not activeted

I am very disappointed by the service offered by Airtel and the worst is that no body is there to listen; all gives you the false statements.
    I took my internet connection (SEF NO. 1564876) on 19.12.2008 and Airtel sales representative Mr. Ankit had committed that my service will up on 22.12.2008, when my service was not activated on 22.12.2008. I have called more a dozen times and have spoken to as sale representative Mr. Ankit. But I must confess that only my calls were attended to and not my requests. After that I had called to Mr. Gaurav (T.M.) Bharti Airtel, B-38/C1, Sec.-57, Noida (UP) but the result was same as before.

Another unhappy and enraged customer,

Tarun
    E-229, Sector- 23, Rajnagar
    Ghaziabad (UP)
    Tele:[protected]
    if they unable to activate the number than return the documents
    Namaste Mr. Ali,

Namaste Mr. Ali,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 April 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

arungiri10

I am Arun kumar S. I have changed my airtel prepaid number to postpaid when a offer from Airtel came. The offer name was "Future value 299 plus plan". The offer was 30 paise to airtel local and 40 paise to other local mobile. However after taking the the offer, Airtel changed my bill plan without informing me. When I raised a complaint and after a long fight they gave me 10% discount which I agreed. Now they have stopped even with the discount.

My airtel mobile number is [protected].
      My name is Arun kumar S

They did the same thing with my airtel broadband. When I asked the reason behind this, they say we have changed for all customers, so changed for you too. They didnt even try to inform before. I came to know when my bill was generated.

While I was taking new connection for my airtel mobile and broadband, I had asked them whether the plan will be changed or not. They said happily that we never change plans once given to a customer.

I am fed up by there service and the way they answer. Please help me regarding this issue. I have nowhere left to go.
      My issue was resolved. The airtel executive called and made sure that I was not billed higher. From that time till now, I never faced high bill again. Thank you Consumer complaints. :)
      Namaste Mr. Kumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Kumar,

Further to our discussion dated 10 April 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Airtel — Not Proper Mobile Bill

Dipakraj
        My Complain is that I had purchase a Air tel prepaid connection([protected])...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

mandeep singh moun
        Myself Mandeep
        I have recharged my no. [protected] with Rs. 67 on 19 feb 2013. According to this tariff plan all local calls should be 1.2 p/ 2 sec,but i didnot get it. I have complained many times but there is no solution till now.My current call rate is 30 p/min,neither this Rs. were creadited to my no. nor any other solution.My tariff plan will be expired upto 19 april

Airtel — non activation of tariff

I recharged a SMS voucher worth Rs.52/- on 06/05/10.
        Till now that card has not been activated and I am being charged Rs.1.50/- for every SMS even after paying Rs.52/-.
        Repeated complaints at Customer care has fetched me just assurances of getting my problem solved but no action taken till now.
        Customer care complain no:[protected]
        Kindly take the appropraite action as it has been frustrating for me.

AIRTEL TELECOM — Did not activated Plan

My poratbility request rejected and tey send me a message regarding some plan activation but that plan till not activated on my sim.
        Namaste Mr. Moun,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 09 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Moun,

Further to our discussion dated 09 April 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

vicky20042

I want to transfer my Airtel number which is currently registered in mumbai circle to pune circle. Kindly do the assistance.

Vikas R.
          Namaste Vikas,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 08 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Vikas,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 08 April 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Vikas,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 08 April 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

siddhartha sankar mishra
            I Sri Siddhartha Sankar Mishra has been used Airtel sim with mobile no.[protected] since last three years ago.I wish to block my sim at urgent basis because this mobile was misplaced at keonjhar on dt.06.04.2013.This is for your kind information to proceed my complaints on top priority basis.Kindly send any information my mail id.[protected]@yahoo.com
            Namaste Mr. Mishra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 07 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Mishra,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 08 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

sir / madam

My mobile phone get lost yesterday. Please block my SIM no.[protected]

thanks
            Upendra seth
            plz jald mere sim ko band kr dijiye
            Dear service team,

Hi, this is MR. Shaleen Agarwal from indirapuram, ghaziabad having airtel prepaid connection no. 0091-[protected]. I lost my mobile today 9.00 pm, hence, I want to request the Airtel team to please BLOCK this Sim card ASAP.

Please guide me through the process of issuing a duplicate prepaid SIM card (if possible, with the balance amount from my previous SIM). I expect a quick solution to my problem with further knowledge of the procedure.

Shaleen Agarwal

India.Recently i have...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category TVs

Airtel Digital TV — Deactivation of Added Channel

swasasan
              I LIKE TO APPRECIATE AIRTEL DTH FOR A HIGH QUALITY MARKETING STRATEGY ADOPTED FOR ADD ON SERVICES!!! THEY ARE OFFERING (INCLUDING...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category TVs

SUSENJIT MALLICK
              airtel prepaid service is illegally deducing my balance every week for last 4 weeks for sms service(Rs 11 every week).though i did not send even a single sms in last 4 weeks. i called customer care a lot of time,they says no value added service active in my mobile number. inspite of that they are deducing my balance every week. now, when i call for customer care executives,they are disconnecting my call. i lodged two complaints in comsumercomplaints.in in last 2weeks. customer care executive assured me it would not happen anain.but this is happening again.they sent me sms today saying sms service will be auto renewed in next 1 day with charges Rs 11. they even refunded my lost money for which i lodged complaints last week.
              [Dear Dr SUSENJIT MALLICK,

Bharti Airtel has just left a comment on your complaint with the ticket number #177129. Below is their response.

"Namaste Dr. Mallick,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 01 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

[protected]@in.airtel.com]
              i have copied the mail sent from them last week. but they did not solve the problam.
              kindly look into the matter, so that i can get relief from this problem.
              thanking you.

Dr Susenjit Mallick
              164/1, South Masunda
              New Barrackpore
              Pin- 700131

Airtel — refunding my balance

I purchased a new airtel SIM 40 days before(november-2010). On 16.12.2010 they deactivated my outgoing calls due to name and address mismatch.So I went nearest airtel showroom its in aundh-pune. They said you need get duplicate SIM for the same number you can get same balance and plane in the duplicate SIM also.It activated on 27.12.2010. But the balance in the duplicate SIM is around 33 Rs. my previously balance is 263 Rs. I called many times to customer care but their not giving proper solution. Please guide me to get my money back .

Airtel Mobile — Complaint against Airtel Mobile for sending illegal SMS

date : 09.02.2011

Respected Sir/Madam,

This is 2nd reminder for continuous receiving SMS and they deducting balances. I am in big trouble. Cannot use my mobile. Please note this is my only mobile which is using for impoetant purpose.

Please note I have already registered with NDNC on 09.11.2010. Number is S[protected].

SMS received on dated 08.02.2011 and 09.02.2011 time : 06:05:12 pm and 03:11:43 pm from [protected] Message centre [protected].

Message is : " Matrimonials on Mobile service has been renewed Rs.1 for 1 days of service."

This is my humble request to stop sending this type of nuisance SMS and get back my balances.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

Minoti Dutta

Airtel — Refund wrong bill payment

Mrityunjay Ravi

I had activated 23 rs data pack by request customer care. Service activated at the same time and I was...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Internet Services

Airtel 3G Dongle — Not getting SMS Usage

krishna.obul
                Postpaid no: [protected]

I have been using airtel 3G dongle with 6GB plan since November. Through the airtel...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Internet Services

Airtel — Activation and charging of wrong net pack

cheryl26
                Dear Sir/Madam

In november 2012 I had applied for the airtel 3G datacard service (Internet Dongle ) .I subscribed...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (13)Complaint category Internet Services

Airtel Bharti — Cheating & harassment

Rajesh 0318
                This is in reference with the unwanted service activation on my mobile number [protected] . On date 03.04.2013 at 9:35 pm,...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (51)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Long Delay for Airtel DTH installation and Activation

guptashishkumar
                I have taken airtel DTH connection on 1-APR-2013 using online. I have given my details name and number on web site so many...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (10)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — Poor Customer service & Response

atulg2507
                I have airtel DTH connection since 2009. On 31.03.13 I filed a complaint for inability to view video from airtel DTH however...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (30)Complaint category Other

Gaurav kukreja 06
                hleo sir / madam

yesterday i purchase a cupon of net pack......while i screatching ths it was crashed ..plz hlp me...its serial num is [protected]
                my num is [protected]

plz hlp me
                thnkew

Airtel — coupon recharge

i have bought 20 rs airtel coupen, when i try to recharge coupon it shows error
                "705:Connction respose timeout"

Airtel — recharge coupon

my monthly package change automatically.

please reset package rs. 160.00 per month

santosh saxena
                Namaste Mr. Kukreja,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 April 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Kukreja,

Further to our discussion dated 04 April 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste Mr. Kukreja,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 04 April 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Schools

niraj66p
                  I have airtel Mob postpaid connection([protected]) but later on not satisfied because of network problem and did't get speed in GPRS internet. I processed for MNP to BSNL. But Airtel ARC and customer care don't get me out from Airtel. They called me numbers of time for additional discount offers and etc.. But not process my MNP request.. They took almost 20days. Because of lack of MNP procedure my UPC code expired. As i generated new UPC code, they automatically generate new problems like CUG activated and etc... So, please get me out from this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.

Bharti Airtel — MNP - Port out

I given a request for MNP for porting out from Airtel to Vodafone on 8 Dec 2011 but till date it has not been done, after follow up they are not giving any proper feedback or any solution, what to do any suggestions for this issue
                  Namaste Niraj,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 04 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Niraj,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 04 Apr 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Dhivyasridhar
                    Today i have got a msg stating that voice pack have been activated..i haven't got any clue how it got activated.Moreover 30 rupees have been deducted.I tried to call customer care,even tried to have a chat with your executive..but no joy..please deactivate this voice pack and credit the amount back to me..looking forward for your response.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(11 minutes ago)
                      Mobspotbox.in
                      Duplicate brand item online shopping
                      (15 minutes ago)
                      Flipkart
                      Flipkart is closing my account has been blocked after INTIMATING them on the damage Concern
                      (15 minutes ago)