Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

ashish_singhai
i am having serious complain against airtel operators.i have lost my airtel sim .when i went to airtel office for reissue of my sim .
their operator says that this sim is registered in some other ID.I persuaded them that i have ported this sim from reliance to airel four month ago then how can be it registered on some other id.if it is registered on some other ID then its completely their fault.but they are not willing to listen my problem ,
Nevertheless the behave in rude way and their reaction was very inconvenient.Because of absence of my sim. i am feeling very inconvenient.please help me to solve this issue.
MY airtel no.-[protected](lost one)
My new no,-([protected])
Ashish Singhai
alpha-2 F-389
Greater noida

Airtel — inconvienent service

every time unnecessary amount from prepaid account and cuctomer services do not response proper;y this has took place many times whenever customer care excutive talks he or she says our server is down or system is having some technical problems

Bharti Airel — Reactivation of Services

I am continuously writing mails to customer care for the activation of my landline connection and dsl services from last one month.

No permanent solution is being provided by Airtel customer services and its stop working again.

Yesterday i logged another complaint however there is no resolution is being provided by them.

I am paying huge amount of telephone bills just to get the premium services, however there is no no service from last couple of months

AirTel — Inconvenience

I A.Praneeth using airtel prepaid sim and my mobile number is [protected]. and this sim belongs to karnataka and due to some reason i am in visit to Andhra Pradesh now when i am in Andhra Pradesh they are sending messages to submit proofs. Presently I am in AP so it takes nearly one month to submit the proofs so make sure that not to give inconvinience
Namaste Mr. Singhai,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 28 Mar 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Singhai,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 28 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
I have got highly obnoxious response from airtel customer side, it is highly unsatisfactory as well as irresponsible response by their side.they directly refused me to provide my sim without any inquiry of my concern and . however i have strong proof of that this sim belongs to me such as i have envelope of lost sim as well as i was the customer of reliance for three year for same number.
as a customer, i will suggest airtel to improve their customer service and entertain their customer concern seriously.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Pavit Bhutani
    Hello

I tried to recharge my airtel prepaid mobile for Rs. 200 (Karnataka circle) from the airtel official recharge site on 18th Feb '13 but it never went through. The money was deducted from my Axis bank account then and there. The message which I received after the payment was made from my account was: "Your airtel mobile [protected] online recharge txn ID 206974 of Rs 200 has been initiated. Please keep the txn id for future reference." I logged a case with airtel the next day when the amount didn't get recharged to my phone. I was told that I'd get my money back within 4 working days, it'd be credited to my account. I called for a follow-up after 4-5 days when I didn't get the money but was told again that airtel had made a refund request to Axis Bank and I'd get the money soon. 3-4 days passed by again but I didn't get the money. The last call I made was on 2nd March when the customer service executive had to transfer the call to her supervisor as I got agitated, her name was Chinmayi. She, to my surprise, told me that the money was never debited from my account in the first place at which point I completely lost my temper. There's still no refund made from Airtel and my case must have been surely closed as "Resolved" in their internal tracker. Here's a few reference numbers from airtel: CONRC[protected], CONRC[protected], CONRC[protected]. Really hope you can help me here.

Pavit
    Namaste Mr. Bhutani,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 27 Mar 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Bhutani,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 27 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

adinarayanag
      Complaint on AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing)
      Dear Airtel Customer Care Executive
      I am using Airtel Prepaid Number ([protected]) Since from last 4months and I Need AIRTEL PREPAID MOBILE NUMBER All Calls List(Dialed,Incoming,Outgoing)

kindly Get the Information about the AIRTEL prepaid mobile number(+91-[protected]) INCOMING,OUTGOING calls List Information
      Please Make sure that send me the calls list as soon as possible and i am waiting for your reply ...........

Airtel complaint — call list

Dear sir/ma'am

i would be highly grateful to you i[censored] give me incoming and outgoing list of my airtel prepaid number [protected] on my e-mail id shivi.[protected]@gmail.com

regards

shivi.....

bharti airtel ltd — request for outgoing caller list

Dear sir / madame ,

I am holding an Air-tel prepaid mobile connection ( [protected] ) under my name . i have called 198 from my AIR-TEL mobile and requested for an outgoing caller numbers list from my mobile connection for the month of January 2011 on 22/06/11 at 11.35 am , instead the customer care agent told me to send a message to 121 requesting for it and i will be charged Rs.50 from my mobile and will get my outgoing list through postal in 7 days time.
      I did sent a text message to 121 ( in this format " PPERBILL JANUARY 9/495-B,SIDCONAGAR,VILLIVAKKAM,CHENNAI-49." , as per the customer service agent instruction ) on 22/06/11 at 11:40 am.
      I did received an acknowledgement text message from customer care
      ( 121 ) on 22/06/11 at 11:41am saying that they have received my request with my reference request I.D. : 180307.
      Then at 12:06 pm on the same day i received a text message from 122
      ( Air-tel ) saying that requested bill has been generated and will be dispatched to me with in next 48 hrs ( i.e., by 24/06/11 ) and Rs.50 was deducted from my prepaid mobile at the same time.
      When i follow up my request with customer service agent ( 198 )on 25/06/11 i was told that it will take 7 days as i was instructed at the first time, and when i inquired about that text message from AIR-TEL saying that it will be delivered to me with in two days . The customer service agent refused to answer and told me it will take 7 days time. I waited till 7th day which is 29/06/11 and called 198 at 09:17 pm and spoken to Ramakrishnan , he informed me that the request dispatch time is 7 working days and not 7 days , which is 01/07/11.
      I have spoken to Customer service Supervisor Ms. Hema on 02/07/11 with regards to my whole scenario , she informed me that she is taking a complain on it and some one from AIR-TEL will be calling me soon, but nothing happened .
      I called 198 again on 02/07/11 at 12:00 noon and spoken with Aswini and she gave me the complaint number ( RIBIL [protected] ) and she did promised me that i will receive a call from AIR-TEL with regards to my complain, but so far no one called me.
      I hope you understand the whole scenario. I believe that you truly understand my situation by just following the information which is given to me by AIR-TEL customer service agents and i do have the text messages sent from AIR-TEL as a proof. I kindly request you to take necessary actions required to issue my "outgoing callers number list for the month of January" ASAP.
      Awaiting for your earliest reply and a solution for my issue.

Thanking you in advance,

MUSTHAFA JAHANGIR
      [protected]@yahoo.com

03/07/11
      09:15 pm
      CHENNAI
      Thankyou very much Rakesh, finally i've received the detailed document what i requested but JUST AFTER " 30 DAYS " .
      Thankyou once again
      Musthafa
      Namaste Adinarayanag,

Namaste Adinarayanag,

Airtel Postpaid — Termination of connection

Murali Nambi
        I am having a postpaid Airtel connection number [protected]. I hardly use this connection,but I got a bill of Rs.1080. This...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Censor Cen
        Hi,my name is manoj from pune,i have airtel prepaid connection,today that airtel activated one service(Fashion show)and charged rs 5 from my account after then when i call to cust care and ask about that they simply put my call onhold and then disconnect(that's a chargeable call)again i call cust. care the same thing happend(thats also a chargable call)thirdly when i call again they disconnect my call directly.

so for that Rs 5,i wasted Rs 2 more,this is the second time when that airtel people doing this,thats why i m submitting this complain.

now days these telecom are going worse than ever.

manoj

Bharti Airtel Ltd — unnecessary activation of other services

I am using Airtel No [protected] in March 2010. time by tine they start a Paid service on my Number. they also deduct the amount from my Balance. I have complain several time to the Customer Care Executive. But there is no satisfactory reply comes from their side. Yesterday they have started Airtel Friendz chat and deduct Rs. 30 from my Account. Today they have started Airtel Picture Post romance Service.

AirTel — unnecessary activation of services

Hello my airtel no is [protected]. From last 6 months value added services are activated automatically like heello tunes; games without any request from me.
        I had complaint to local airtel office (in amravati),but this disturbances is still going on.So pls solve my problem.

AirTel — Unnecessary activate other services

Dear Sir/Madam
        Airtel unnecessary activated services on my mobile number [protected] and charged also.............
        Namaste Manoj,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Manoj,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 26 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Alex Joselin
          This is my account details
          Name:Alex Joselin S
          AccNo.16180478
          PhoneNO.[protected]
          Disconnected April2012
          I has been disconnect broadband as on april2012. But airtel send me bill for that month also. After spoken airtel billing department they said to pay Rs.1837.00.I has been paid Rs.1837.00 while paying payment gateway deduct money from my account and not came back to airtel.in. I contacted HDFC bank they said if money not taken by airtel my money will come back to my account automatically. But money not come again after long days. After that they called often and said to pay. I said paid already and said what happened. Then they leave that matter in that time. After some month they called again and i explained again. Like that happened 1 year. Finally today (26/3/2013) they called me and said filled complained on you. You have to pay today itself or you have to come court.
          I m ready to pay Rs.2856.98 again becasue i have alot work to concentrate my question is where does gone my paid money.
          Below are the transaction details.

15 May 2012 MHDF[protected]-AIRTEL BHARTI [protected] 15 May 2012 1837.00 74014.82

Check number is [protected] if they not collected this money i m ready to pay again.

They are too big i cant fight with them. So their speach is like threatening.
          I Just need Justice :(

1)Conversation to bank

Subject: Refund on transaction error

Date: Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM
          Cc: alex.[protected]@live.in

Savings Account No.: [protected] , T NAGAR - CHENNAI

17 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 17 May 2012 11.23 73716.59
          17 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 17 May 2012 287.00 73727.82

Above 3 transactions debit are wrongly made refund as soon as possble.
          Problem: After paid amount not redirecting to proper site.
          I had attached snapshot.

Date: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I waited more than 20days to refund my money
          Irctc refunded my money
          19 May 2012 IND RAILWAYS REFUND[protected][protected] [protected] 19 May 2012 287.00 40116.91
          19 May 2012 IND RAILWAYS REFUND[protected][protected] [protected] 19 May 2012 11.23 39829.91

I dint get Airtel bill amount refund
          Waiting for reply soon.

From: <Deepak.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
          Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM
          To: Alex Joselin <alex.[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear sir ,

Please check with air customer care office, if transaction is not happen then money automatically credit back to a/c . So Please check

with airtel customer care office.

Warm Regards,
          Deepak Shendri
          | Classic Relationship Manager | HDFC Bank Ltd | Mob:[protected]I
          |Fax:[protected]|HDFC Bank Ltd. No.103, K H Road, Bangalore - 560 027, India |

Know more about us on www.hdfcbank.com. Connect with us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hdfcbank
          ____________________________________________

Disclaimer:
          "The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).

If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended

recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this

message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused

by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise. The contents of this message may not necessarily represent the

views or policies of HDFC Bank Ltd."

2)Conversation to AIRTEL

Date: Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM
          To: APJ.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Wrong id

Alex Joselin

After paid bill they filed complaint and threatening me to pay again

Airtel Broadband — threatening call to pay already cleared bill

Airtel Broadband Complaints - payment call to connection already cleared
          Review all Airtel Broadband complaints
          Airtel Broadband

payment call to connection already cleared

Company information:
          bharti broadband

dear sir
          i had requested to disconnect my airtel broadband in feb'09. and made final payment of RS 885/- and requested to
          pickup the modem then only. customer care professional said they will pick up modem within two days .

since then nobody came and only bill came next month i informed them and ccare insured that that was a mistake and they will discontinue sending further bills .

but now in september i get threteniung calls from an agent saying that out of my pending amount of Rs2500 /- i should settle in rs 1300/- and settle the case by getting a noc letter from the company . and if i will not make payment then they will create a scene at my residence .

please help .

abhi 4041

Airtel Broadband — Customer to pay for the bloated Bill??

I had an Airtel 599 plan connection, for which always the bill amount used to be 750 plus, used or not used. Including the service tax, it should come to only about 690.Even this was ok. Once the bill came to 2200, which is way high for any usage. Instead of resolving the issue, they demanded payment and each time i asked them to resolve the issue and come up with a comfortable and reasonable amount, or i can pay the normal monthly package amount. Either that, or cancel the connection. If cancelling the account, i was willing to pay the difference on the settled amount, since the caution deposit of Rs 1000 is still with Airtel.The termination of the account was dealth with promptly, but the issue was not settled, but they kept on demending money and even threatening with legal action. I too decided to stand up for myself, and refuse to pay any amount unless they settle the issue in a way advantageous to both o[censored]s. They ahve started legal procedures now and have sent me a printed letter and some emails apart from calling me on the phone and asking for money. And still the bill comes, growing bigger, adding the late payment fees and all. What is their recovery procedure?

Bipin.

I got a call from airtel by asking to continue the 6 months advance rental. I
          told them I am not very comfortable 6 months plan and I will inform like make
          every month payment. I got a confirmation for the same. But surprisingly My
          connection was discounted in july by saying due amount is 2118-(It was
          calculated based on the 6 months plan) even though I have paid the full amount. After that
          I have paid 2118- on 25th-Sep-10(receipt no 10-11/bal/hyd) for reactivate the
          connection. Its like paied money for next 3 months But connection not reactivated and the way people ware acting is
          highly unacceptable(Who were communicating and giving all the info and no is
          [protected] her name is swetha). I really got frustrated with things were
          happening from last 3 months. I wasted lot time and money for making calls. I
          need info like can u reactivate the connection or pay back my money. I need
          internet urgently. I am facing lot problems because not having internet
          connection. I have visited airtel office in Madhapur-Hyderabad. Sending mails almost everyday but no use everybody says we will get it done today.. please help me regarding this .. i want to go to consumer court and file a case..

Airtel — extra money paid as bill was not refunded

By mistake, I paid Rs 6000 extra im my internet bill (AIRTEL), and the money never came back. After 6 months of logging request for connection closure, and logging around 20 requests (which were automatically closed every time), i have still not received my money. Instead the money to be refunded has now been reduced by their system to 5192. I have dropped many many emails to them, but finally have stopped getting replies.

Airtel Broadband — After paid bill they filied complaint and threatening me to pay again

Find the attachment of billing transaction made by me

I had been used airtel broadband details of
          Name:Alex Joselin S
          AccNo.16180478
          PhoneNO.[protected]
          as on April 2012
          And i shifted my house to new place and cancelled connection. After cancelled connection also they started sending me bill with full value.
          After spoken airtel billing department they said i have to pay Rs.1837.00. I must not pay single rupee because i clean all my billings.
          But i paid this too because i dont like to waste my time for paying this money. When i paid this money from airtel.in website after paid, payment gateway took money from my account and not send back to airtel.in site. I enqired about this to airtel customer care. They said after cancelled connection have to pay airtel show room. Then i contact my HDFC bank they said if payment not takes place your money will refund.
          Like that i has been get alot money taken back from irctc,ticketbooking and alot sites. I dint get money back to my account back from airtel.in.
          This clearly shows me they took and not refunded. My banker said the same.

After along time they called me often like every 3months said to pay Rs.2856.98 if not will file complaint about fraudent. My only question is who is fraud here. I m ready to pay Rs.2856.98, where gone i paid money Rs.1837.00

Finally today 26/3/2013 i got a call from them they said today is last day you have to pay or you have to meet on court.

Simply i m going to pay this money because i have alot of work then this to concentrate. My question is why they doing like this. I m sure alot people affect like this. I spend alot time for this to make sure right things have to happen. Finally i have to pay 2 times.
          1) i must not pay but paid for not to trap in trouble
          2)Their fraudent activity

They are too big i cant fight with them. So their speach is too hard like threatening.
          What i need is justice :(.

Alex

below I has been attached the email conversation made to hdfc bank and airtel
          1)Conversation to bank

Subject: Refund on transaction error

Date: Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:09 AM
          Cc: alex.[protected]@live.in

Savings Account No.: [protected] , T NAGAR - CHENNAI

17 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 17 May 2012 11.23 73716.59
          17 May 2012 [protected]-INDIAN RAILWAYS [protected] 17 May 2012 287.00 73727.82

Above 3 transactions debit are wrongly made refund as soon as possble.
          Problem: After paid amount not redirecting to proper site.
          I had attached snapshot.

From: <Deepak.[protected]@hdfcbank.com>
          Date: Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:58 PM
          To: Alex Joselin <alex.[protected]@gmail.com>

Dear sir ,

with airtel customer care office.

Warm Regards,
          Deepak Shendri
          | Classic Relationship Manager | HDFC Bank Ltd | Mob:[protected]I
          |Fax:[protected]|HDFC Bank Ltd. No.103, K H Road, Bangalore - 560 027, India |

____________________________________________

Disclaimer:

views or policies of HDFC Bank Ltd."

2)Conversation to AIRTEL

Date: Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM
          To: APJ.[protected]@in.airtel.com

Wrong id

Alex Joselin
          After they threaten i had been paid once again. What is the solution for this :(

Below are the details again i paid on 26/3/2013
          Transaction Status : Thank you. Your airtel fixedline/broadband bill payment of Rs 2856.98 is processed successfully. The amount will be credited to your fixedline/broadband account within 48 hours.

Fixedline/Broadband Number : [protected]

Account Number : 16180478

Transaction Number : [protected]

Payment Amount (?) : 2856.98
          airtel seriously need improvement in their system and workers ... i paid 850 rs when disconnecting my connection and whoooo the next month again they called that i have to pay 850 and then asked for receipt no. if i have paid but i did nt kept it as i had no idea such thing could occur...uhh so finally after getting their so so many calls i finally paid :( just because of their stupidity .

salony
            am sangeeta gadekar compliant for air tel post paid executive for one day my air tel Sim and i except call for air tel company she name shruti she offering mi air tel post paid 249/- monthly rental plan and told mi within 3 day and be verification formalities done am paid 300 deposit charge also his executive his also told me yr billing plan activate 48 hrs but 3 week goes out never any plan activate
            am call the telly caller shruti but she never receive the call that time she receiving the call but now she forward call or not valid no .she is no are mobile no-[protected]

so plz anybody not believe that person / telly caller am mention the number, plz give mi she is address ie [protected] its a cheat the people
            Namaste Ms. Gadekar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 26 March 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

prashanth.vm
              Airtel broad band connection :Landline connection [protected].

3 months advance taken by airtel executive Mr.anand reddy but not updated the amount correctly in the airtel system. When I call him , he acts rude and disconnects the call.Anand reddy's number-[protected]. Guys from bangalore , never ever take connection from this guys...

AirTel — no response

we have requested last 8th june 2011. to receive bill deatial of my mobile numbar [protected].but still there are no response from the company of airtel,and they could not sent my call to his custmore care officer. what will who do

please tell me.

Thanking you.
              I have registered new airtel postpaid number around 25 days back.There is a problem with that sim i.e.no incoming calls are allowed & also message sending & receiving service is not working from the day one.After 1 week's follow up there service guy told me replace the sim to resolve the problem by keeping same number.So i got new sim with same number now the problem is from last 15 days they swap my sim & still it is not activated.Where as as per my knowledge to activate any sim it is hardly a matter of 2-4 hours.They daily promise me that at the end of the day my sim is definitely activated but it never happened.Please consider my complaint & help me to teach them a lesson so that from next time they think twice to ignore customer complaints.

Thanks & regards,

Abhijit Chandel

AirTel — No Response

I am Using AIRTEL [protected] mobile no. from past three months i could not able to call customer care..i dont know the reason..please resolve it..else BYE BYE AIRTEL............
              Dear Madam/Sir

Postpaid credit limit Rs. 1000.00 usage is only 662.00 as of today outgoing call is been disconnected & also called up customer care for requesting Mr. Harsha for releasing the outgoing calls & also to send the billing details to the residence address so far no action is been taken care by the customer care Executives.

Kindly take necessary further action please.

with regards,

Elizabeth.
              Namaste(prashanth.vm),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 25 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste (prashanth.vm),

Further to our discussion dated 25 Mar. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste (prashanth.vm),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 25 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Lakshya Advani
                Respected Panelist,

Well its been more than 3years i am registered with DND service by Airtel. On daily basis i receive Promotional calls and Messages and i am fed of it. I have complained to Airtel and everytime they assure me that it will be stopped. But they are incapable to do so. I am really fed up and it has affected my health too.

I have decided to move court and file a defamation case against them and it has really disturbed me and it has affected me in my work too.

I have all the details of the messages and calls i receive from the agencies. I am tired of complaining again and again. They really dont understand the consumers problem.

Please guide me what best i can do to resolve this issue, awaiting your valuable feedback.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely
                Lakshya Advani-[protected]

Airtel — FED OF CALLS AND MESSAGES

DEAR SIR

THIS IS AMARESH HERE STUDYING IN SUBHARATI LAW COLLEGE MEERUT. SIR THIS TIME MY EXAMS IS GOING ON N IAM GETTING A NO. OF MISSED CALLS AND MESSAGES FROM [protected] BY VIRTUE OF WHICH I AM GETTING DISTURBED. WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET BACK TO HIM/HER, SO HE IS NOT PICKING THE PHONE UP AND AGAIN STARTS THAT(GIVING MISSED CALLS AND MESSAGES) THING AGAIN AND AGAIN. AND NOW I AM FED UP OF THIS PERSON SO KINDLY STOP THAT PERSON BY DOING THIS REPEATEDLY ELSE I HAVE TO TAKE SOME LEGAL STEP

THANKING YOU

REGARDS
                AMARESH KUMAR SINGH

AirTel — DND calls

My airtel no is [protected].
                I have send msg regarding DND activation on 16th April 2010.
                Even after 2 months and 7 days, I am receiving promo calls from airtel.
                My reference no. for registering on NDNC is S [protected].
                I called customer care regarding this matter but they are not helping me.

NOW YOU TELL ME FOLLOWING THINGS:

1. AS PER TRAI RULES PROMO CALLS SHOULD HAVE STOPPED WITHIN 45 DAYS.
                SO HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST AIRTEL?

2. AS PER RTI ACT OF GOVT. OF INDIA--TELL ME WHY ARE PROMO CALLS STILL COMING ON MY PHONE.

airtel ltd — Promo calls even after DND registration

Hello

I had registered my telephone number [protected] for DND sometime in Apr 2010. Subsequently, I kept on receiving promotional calls, complaints were raised with Airtel, and of course I would not know if some punishment was handed over to the concerned telemarketing company or not

Today Morning, I received a call at around 10:15 AM from HDFC (+[protected] trying to sell me some insurance policy. (on Dec 4th, 2010, I received SMS from TA-BARKER at 18:52 hours trying to sell some DJ musical evening)

Does Airtel anyways care, about the privacy of their subscribers? Also, is it really worth to register for NDND?

I would expect Airtel to reply to this.

Sameer Drolia
                +[protected]
                Namaste Mr. Advani,

We have made a note of your contact details, our team will get in touch with you to gather more information to understand your concern and will resolve accordingly.

Namaste Mr. Advani,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

intshiva
                  I'm in roaming area, my outgoing is not working from 23-march-13, i'm try to call 121 but not connect.
                  I have mailed to [protected]@in.airtel.com more than twenty times but not receive any positive response.

i'm very disappointed with Airtel service. Airtel people only wasting my time.

Two days pass i'm unable to call anyone, I have sent many mail but no positive response from Airtel.
                  Mobile : [protected]

AirTel — outgoing is not working

actually i am out delhi right now, i m in Hydrabad and my AIRTEL outgoing is nt working and i really need it, its really compulsury for me and do start my outgoing as soon as possible..

AirTel — outgoing not working

my number [protected] outgoing bard from 2 months i call to customer care they told me that sumit your document again thin i deposite 2 time documents
                  then also my outgoing not working then i again call to coustermer care they told me recharge your no. with 222 so i recharge my number with 222 rs then also my outgoing not working then they told my we solve your complant at 10 dec 2009 at 2.30 pm then there no complant solve
                  please help me
                  please
                  urgent

thanks

AirTel — not out going

My mobile number [protected].B Narasimha Rao,my number 24 feb Actived.but i submited 28 my proofs.but my service out going stoping.immediately please solove

Airtel — outgoing start

sir mere mo ki out going band kar di gai hai
                  plz start out going

name brajesh vishwakarma
                  mobile no:-[protected]
                  city rewa (m.p.)

AirTel — outgoing is not active

sir please 10 din se mere cell ki out going band hai air tel office bhi me ja k 3 baar document de aa ya hu .fir bhi active nhi ki hai .aur me puchta hu to koi baaaat bhi nhi arta tamij se ;. 198 pe caall karta hu to vo bhi cut kar dete hai me apse asssspect karta hu k aaap kuch strict action lenge
                  thanks
                  Namaste Shiva,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 25 Mar 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Shiva,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 25 Mar. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Shiva,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Hello Airtel Customer Service Team,

Issue not resolve yet, 4 month passed but you did not provide any support. I believe that you can never assistance and support because 4 month passed and not resolve a small issue I have post the issue on Mar 25, 2013 and not resolve yet. Why ?

Shiva

vnvinunairvns
                    Dear consumer help india,

Myself vinu nair from delhi.i was a costomer of airtel broadband

connection on dec 2012month.On 25dec my airtel broadband connection started.

i took a plan of 9gb per month.but after just a week i noticed there was

some problems with my data usage, in a week my 9gb was consumed according to

airtel services even without using that 9gb.According to me i only consumed

approx 1 gb in that week. but after a week i got a mail that i consumed all

my data (9gb).. so i m gonna get the speed of 256kbs for the rest of 23 days

of that month.

So on 23 january morning i called 121 and requested to airtel to disconnect

my broadband cnnection as soon as possible as i dont want to continue this

connection to next month(february).and that was my final decision. so they

told me sir please keep this refernce no[protected]. this is the refernce no

of your broadband cancellation req.and they told me that ur connection will

b disconnctd in 3-4 days.. so paid my bill of januray online.And between

that 3-4 days i got atleast 50 calls from airtel to request me to continue

my connection. but i always refused to continue as i was frustated with

thier services.then after a week they called on feb first week that my

connection has been disccncted and i will recieve a confirmation call from

airtel soon. but i havent got any call regarding that.

And now a few days i got a msg from airtel that i have to pay the bill of

february month ie 1055rs.
                    I just want to know why the hell they havnt cannclled my connection when i

requested on jan month. And on 19 march 2013when i again called on 121 and

ask why they didnt canceld my connection on january . then they said- sir we

havent recieved any cancellation request from ur side till this date.adding

on this they aslo said sir u called on 23 januay2013 to continue ur

connection not to cancel ur connection.

Dear sir/mam.. i request u to please take a hard step against this issue..

why i will pay the bill of february month if i already cancelled iton

january..and everyDAY i m getting a call to pay my bill oF feb month.
                    i heard a lot about . i hope u will response me.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
                    VINU NAIR
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — recharge amount not credited

aaap
                      hi,i am customer of airtel.i had recharged my [protected] no. with Rs 120 online on 17th march 2013 on freerecharg.in,but yet...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

shoaibnaz
                      Dear Airtel,

The above ref of the mail written to me, i would like to bring to your notice that the no bill which is been generated i had given this no to convert to prepaid at thane gallery 3 months back when i purchased new data card of 3 G services. I requested gallery to deactivate my connection when resumed new services but they convinced me to convert it to prepaid i cleared all the dues outstanding and the papers xerox required to convert to prepaid and new connection my new connection started and i was in assumption that the following no is been prepaid. I had never received any correspondence towards insufficient papers as mentioned by the gallery later when i received the bill after a month. I had a question to them why the papers were insufficient converting to prepaid while on the same set my new connection started. They told me that they put a request on the issue and i will get a call. I have not used single data while in operation pls chk.

I need a proper person to revert me on issue you can chk I have multiple nos Mob no [protected], Land Line 41235814 and even a 3 G Data card.

Why will I not regular in payment
                      Namaste (shoaibnaz ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 24 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste (shoaibnaz ),

Further to our discussion dated 24 Mar. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Namaste (shoaibnaz ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

SUSENJIT MALLICK
                        My airtel mobile no is [protected]. I recharged my mobile for Rs 11 on 11/03/2013 through easy recharge just once for local sms. Now they are auto renewing it every week by deducing Rs 11 from my main balance. I talked to customer care executive twice over phone,they assured my it would not be happen again.But they are doing it.
                        I also sent sms for porting by sending sms Port [protected] to 1909 five times,but they did not send me any porting code. Customer care executives are also not receiving my phone calls.
                        kindly do the needfuls as early as possible.
                        thanking you.

Kolkata-700131
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-07-13 09:47:12

Airtel Mobile Service — information about my balence

good evening sir,

my no is [protected] ,sir i want to ask you something.i m user of airtel prepaid no. and yesterday on[protected] at 6:00 pm to 9:pm with in three hours i want to unsubscribe the service of friends chat from my mobile, thats why i called to customer care 121 service, and asked them how can i unsubscribe it then they told me a no. which is 54321600,and told me call on this no and subscribe your friends chat service.i did all this
                        and i got the result,they told me "your friends chat service has been stopped",
                        on that time i felt every thing is ok now,but after some mints i got another sms and its told me "thank you for subscribing to friends chat despite i didn't call after getting unsubscribe message.and they cut 30 rupees form my balance.and when i asked them why its happened please give me the proper reason or let me connect with your head
                        they they didn't connect.
                        please sir ,i have a lot of expectations from you,please tell me why its happened?give me all the details, why they cuted my 30 rupees,and if they can stopped this service why the made me
                        confuse ,why they didn't stop this service directly.who is the responsible for that ,me because i m a airtel user or they?, why they are making me fool since yesterday.
                        i need result sir,and this i have a lot's of expectations fom you.

i am expecting to you for a prompt reply by email or SMS.

thank you.
                        On my mobile no;[protected]
                        In every month the service of hello tune, airtel friends chat, songs&other service are automatically subscribe on my mobile no and the cut balance. please stop allthis service. And don't subscribe any services

Airtel Mobile Service — Deduction balance

My Mobile number :[protected]
                        Airtel mobile service provider activated NATIONAL NEWS ALERTS service without my request on may 09 2011 they charging Rs.1 per day . I called the customer care people since 11 may 2011. They are not responding me properly . I wrote email to them .They gave confirmation email regarding the service deactivation on may 23 2011 .But the service still is active .My Balance is deducted Rs.1 everyday.

i would like to complaint the above matter .

Napolean kagoo
                        Chennai
                        Namaste Dr. Mallick,

Namaste Dr Mallick,

Linked- http://in.linkedin.com/pub/airtel-presence-bharti-airtel-ltd/1b/119/a33
                        the problem is not resolved. airtel has deduced Rs 11 from my balance today also. whenever i am calling customer care, customer care executive says no value added service is activated in my number. then why are they deducing my balance every week? i did not send even a single sms from my airtel number in last 20 days. though they are deducing my money every week.
                        airtel did not deactivate their auto activated sms service and deducing my balance every week.

kunal67
                          Dear sir /Madam
                          This is kunal from mumbai
                          As i have not taken the airtel dish tv in my hole life .
                          Some buddy has wrongly register my mobile for number airtel dish tv
                          many time request to airtel customercare for unsubscribe my mobile number. as i am geeating multi;pe message from recharge the dish tv for Ac number "[protected]" As i dont know how they are doing this .
                          For last 3 to 4 months they are irritating me by sms to recharge the dist tv
                          sir my request is to resolve this misunderstanding as fast as impossible

Thanks & Regards
                          Kunal Skhale

AirTel — wrong number

sir i get a call from tis num [protected].this person call me & talk rubishly to my sister sir so i want a full name &address of him sir

DishTV — for number registered

sir mere dish tv ka vc no hai [protected] aur mera registered mobile no hai [protected] sir mein chahta hu ki mera purana registered mobile number hata ke mera naya mobile number registerd kar diya jaye mera naya mobile number hai [protected] plese change the no thankyou
                          my vc no. [protected] n my registrd cell no is [protected]
                          i send 3 times to convert my dishtv silver pack to silver saver pack my nothig will happn
                          plz help me ...
                          plz convert my pack

Namaste Kunal,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 24 Mar. 2013 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

sendtomano
                            Don't go with Airtel direct sales, buy Airtel services Online to get offers. Either Direct Sales Person don't know the information correctly or untruth. Direct sales comes to door step with pamphlet. I said him that I will get offer rs.500 or free wifi modem offer, if i book online through website. He said He will provide the same, just pay a month advance rental(Rs.1000). So I gave a month rental with application form & documents.

A month gone, first bill reached me without any discount. I started complaint through Customer Care, they gave reference number 28022914. But, without any information they closed the ticket.

Again I compliant, they gave another reference number 28762156. A person called another day and said that it is activation fees. If I did not pay any advance rental, Airtel will add activation fees in first month bill(Hidden Charges?!). They said another person will get in touch with me.

Today I called CC and enquired about the ticket. They said it is closed. Stating that "Wrong Commitments" from sales person.

Again new reference number assigned 30432538.

I am not sure, we will get offers if we booked new services through CC.

Lesson learned: Don't buy any Airtel services directly, go with online to get maximum offers.

anilguptaer
                              I got activated 150 package for 500mb 3g and 500 mb 2g data. Nobody told for pro-data usage and no information about exceeding the limit. Due to that my bill is 3500 around. i got confirmation from customer care side, recharge with 500 rupee and after that we will settle and your outgoing will be activated. something i have completed and problem is still hare.
                              My point is that please take 150 rupee for data usage and if exceeding more than 500mb 3g and 500 mb 2g then charge as per your scheme. i have complained so many time since last 25 days and no body have given proper feed back and out going call still barred.
                              i want to be dis-connected from Airtel and please close my no [protected].

anil gupta
                              moblile [protected]
                              Namaste Mr. Gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 23 March 2013 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Namaste Mr. Gupta,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 23 Mar. 2013 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, hence, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Namaste Mr. Gupta,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 23 Mar. 2013, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact airtel customer service at [protected]@in.airtel.com.

Airtel Dish TV — Cheating by Airtel Dish TV

jaikumar_sharma
                                I had Airtel Dish TV connection which I used for years. Becuase of several complaints and service not being good, I decided...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

gaganchandna
                                My name is Gagan chandna.

my Airtel customer care service has been blocked. i am unable to call 121.since last 3 days I was calling to know about the status of my previous request. Every time I got a message that your request has been resolved but still it has not been resolved. No one in airtel customer service has given a satisfactory feedback and now they have blocked my 121 care also.
                                my No. is alternate no. [protected].

Namaste Mr. Chandna,

Further to our discussion dated 23 Mar. 2013, your concern is being worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve it and shall keep you updated of the progress.

Airtel — MNP rejected

cadeepak.royal
                                  Sir/Madam

I am Deepak Bansal user of Airtel prepaid connection.

Actually previously my mobile...
                                  Complaint comments  Comments  (18)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
                                  Travel Triangle
                                  Refunding of money
                                  (12 minutes ago)
                                  Travel Triangle
                                  refund my money for the tour of andaman
                                  (13 minutes ago)
                                  Star Maa Tv
                                  about the timing of the new serial radha krishna
                                  (19 minutes ago)
                                  IBM India
                                  fraud ibm hr
                                  (20 minutes ago)
                                  Olymp Trade
                                  Not received cancel withdrawal amount