Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1952

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 1665

Hi we have raised a ticket (complain) in regard to Land line disturbance and to restore a broadband connection. AirTel ref.# 59564618 dtd. 14.09.2015 12.48pm. After several followup on the same issues Airtel has failed to keep up its commitment to fix the issues in 24hrs.
Dear Mr. Yadav,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 September 2015.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

Rakesh Kumar
airtel.[protected]@airtel.com
Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Hi, this is sanjay kumar having prepaid airtel conn. [protected] yesterday i lost my mobile i want to request the airtel team to pls blocked my saim card . if any further process is there to issue the ruplicate sim card airtel ler me now thanks . sanjay kumar [protected] (saharanpur-u.p)
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 September 2015.

Please share your alternate contact number with us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com to enable us to assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Rakesh Kumar
    Airtel Presence (Airtel Customer Service Team)
    Bharti Airtel Ltd
    Airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our roducts and services

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Sir, I beg most respectfully to state that the subject mobile number: [protected] is used by Sri Nityatmanandaji (Gitendu) Maharaj of SRI RAMAKRISHNA MISSION to be used during his stay at Belur or Kolkata. But to the utter surprise of Sri Nityatmanandaji Maharaj, AIRTEL has sent SMS to his number claiming Rs.2900 (Approx) as over due amount causing his undue anxiety. In the circumstances, it is my humble request to your good-self to kindly arrange to resolve the issue. Further, DND may please be activated on this number. Thanking you. Yours faithfully, GAUTAM BOSE Sevak to NITYATMANANDAJI MAHARAJ (GITENDU) Ramakrishna Mission Cherrapunjee, Meghalaya, Pin-793111 Cell: [protected]/[protected]
      Dear Mr. Bose,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I had applied for a Broadband connection in Bangalore and paid for the installation charges as intimated to me by Airtel representative. They promised to activate the service within the next 48 hours. The payment details are given below in the mail to Airtel. From: Subramanian Iyer Sent: 25 July 2015 16:58 To: 'airtel.[protected]@gmail.com' Subject: Broadband Connection Installation Charges Payment Importance: High Please find below the broadband connection installation charges details for your perusal. Application Number : ONBANGA01181485 Transaction Status : Successful Transaction Reference no. :[protected] Transaction Date & Time: 25/07/2015 16:52:03 Payment Amount (Rs.): 1000 Paid from : Debit Card The company could not give the connection. Since then I have been following up with Airtel office for refund of the charges. I have also raised the issue to their ombudsman cell but no response till now. Its complete harassment and I was to pursue this case and ensure that they are penelised for such defeciency of service.
        Airtel is the most pathetic service providers in the country

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Sep 2015.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your airtel account number along with an alternate contact number to resolve it effectively.

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Sep 2015.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I got massage from Airtel D2h regards the scheme 10+2 i.e. I have to recharge with 10 months rental & I will get the validity of 12 months by recharging of Rs. 2410.00 Yesterday I have done online recharge of 2410.00 but today I come to know that I got the validity only 9.5 months as per my normal package. And when I called @ customer care the executive & senior executive pass the massege that I have already got the benifit so now nothing can be done. The screen shot of the due date also attached herewith. So Request you to resolve my complain & credit my validity in my account. My Airtel Digital TV account number is [protected]
          Sep 19, 2015
          Updated by shahrikin16

The screen shot of the due date also attached herewith.

So Request you to resolve my complain & credit my validity in my account.

My Airtel Digital TV account number is [protected]
          Mobile No.: [protected]
          Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 Sep 2015. We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at airtel.[protected]@airtel.com

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Airtel is the most scene company as doing much on the idiotic 4giwhich is 398 an no network don't put over scene you are*********and wait till Dec 2015 and mar2016 a will get a better netwook of Vodafone And bsnl then airtel will get a biggest bulb and bun then we will get lifetime mobile bills for free...

Hi, I wanted to cancel one of my Postpaid connections. I have raised a request with Airtel 10 days back (September 8th). I have been following up with them closely (almost on daily basis). To be true, none of the customer care executive is totally aware of Process and duration. Always, I get an assurance that this issue would be escalated or would be resolved in 24 hours. Today also I spoke to customer care. I was shocked to hear from them that my issue is closed. I am not sure how can they close my ticket without my knowledge. Reason given was that they were not able to reach me through my other airtel mobile number (Airtel is responsible for Signal anyway). I already spoke to with Backhand team. Even if it is the case, how long would that take to send me a SMS to my other mobile number or just email the backhand team number. Why all these processes are not automated Online? so that I can track my issue online. I am unable to spend time on daily basis to hold Airtel customer care accountable. 64651081 is my Reference ID for the Ticket which I have raised. Kindly close/deactivate my connection. I am really unhappy about the service Best Regards, Poor Airtel Consumer

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

It is over 10 days since my phone is dead. I have not now Airtel to provide such poor service. To make things worse a guy keeps calling me and telling me it will be resolved and he is coming but never shows up. I have also got several messages to say that the problem will be resolved and it is extended every day.

Please do something. I do not think I need to pay rent for this month since I have not had your service

OLIVIA
              Dear Olly,

Dear Olly,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I am using AirTel postpaid connection [protected] of Jammu and Kashmir circle. Without my information one Airtel Employee named Sahil from Baramulla Distt of Kashmir called on my relative mob number and misbehaved with her and told that i am from baramulla distt which known playground of terrorist. How airtel can proved call details as as persons and not maintaining customer privacy. I am going to do FIR against airtel and his employee named sahil
                Dear Vineet,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Recharge expires on to. Paid one year super value pack the only pack shown at the time of payment. Transaction failed. Recharged for Ra's.1000/-. Message said base pack changed to super value pack. Mr. Ravindran, who spoke, arrogantly said you refer the website for the difference between base back and supervalue pack.
                  Dear Mr. Sridar,

Dear Mr. Sridar,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I submitted My MTS dongle with my application (Request No:[protected] in the dongle Exchange Rs.500 offer for getting new 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot device to Airtel SPOC person Rajasekar at HCL-Sholinganallur office, Chennai on 06/Aug/2015.

But I am not received the 4G Wifi Hotspot device. From 11-Aug-2015 onwards, I asked him regarding this issue, But he said that 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot is not stack there, once we get the 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot from our office then we will give to you.
                    But I am not yet received 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot device from Airtel.

My Sales executive name: Raja Sekar
                    My Sales executive contact number:[protected]
                    From which franchise, does the executive belongs to: Finesse, 24/38, South West Boag Road, T.Nagar, Chennai-600017.(Opp to Visa Hospital)

What is the problem to get the 4G Wi-Fi hotspot device?
                    When will I receive my 4G Wi-Fi hotspot device?

Please do the needful.
                    Carmel
                    My Contact No:[protected]
                    Dear Carmel,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Hi, I am writing here about Airtel Broadband. I was using Airtel Broadband and due to their bad services, I used it for some 2.5 year, made the payment and inform to customer care that I am not going to use this connection so kindly come and take out this connection. After that They didn't disconnect the connection and called me after 3 months to pay the outstanding bill of three months. When I said that Bill payment is already done and i disconnected 3 months back, they said that it is still not disconnected and bill is generating every month.T I told them that your executive should have informed me that time only so I would have raised this request but he didn't. Now I don't remember the name of the person whom i spoken three months back and Airtel doen't have such recording option also. They even don't note the discussion whatever happened with their executive and customer. I dropped many email and made many calls, Their person says to revert in 24-48 hours but they never. Now in last one month for Bill payment, They have called more than 2000 times. Ok, I made the settlement for that bill as well and asked them to not bother me again. Their Stupid team mates used to call me in every half an hour and ask me to pay the bill where Payment is already done two weeks back. I am fed-up with them. They ate my money and now eating my time during office hours. kindly serve this on highest priority and help me here. regards, Amit
                      Dear Mr. Jain,

Dear Mr. Jain,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I was a satisfied customer of airtel, but in last 4 months i have been frustrated by the service of the company. I am living in Mitraniwas Colony of Kishangarh town in Ajmer, Rajasthan. From last 4 months the all people of this colony are facing the network issue. Several time we have registered the complaint for the issue, but the company is not bothered to take any action. Due to this network issue my business is getting affected. Sometime...

Hello, My self Amit roman. I am the using Airtel Card since 2011. I have complaint about balance deduction unnecessary. On 17 Sep 2015 at 9 pm i have recharged my phone with 120 topup. And immediately 80rs deducted from my balance. I had called with airtel customer but they were not support properly. Also i had request about complaint number but they didnt gave me. They told me that you have activated masti club service. but i did not activated such type of service. Unnecessary services activated on my number. I kindly request you to refund my balance.
                        Dear Mr. Roman,

Dear Mr. Roman,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

I was refused receipt for purchase of a new pre-paid 4G sim and recharge for rs 655 at the Airtel Store in Bangalore. The address of the store is as below: 153, JKB Complex, Kammanahalli Main Road, Near-Geddalahalli Bus Stop, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560084, India Phone:+[protected] I was also forced to do the first recharge at the same store, they refused to provide me a new SIM without purchasing a recharge. I have also raised a complaint with the Nodal officer at Airtel, however no action has been taken against the complaint. Request a strong action against the company and the concerned person since this is completely unethical practice.
                          Dear Mar. Singhania,

Dear Mr. Singhania,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Sir i dushyant singh have a complaint against airtel . On dated 18.09.2015 rs 200 deducted from my main ballence.on asking reason they told me that we have sent you messeges as flash messege but flash messege has no record on mobile. Hence this is not enough to deduct the money from my main account balance. Pls take appropriate action

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

My mobile number:[protected], i took rs 149 plan for one airtel number unlimited calling. I don't know when and why this people closed my rs 149 plan an as if now the situation is that my bill amount is more than 4500rs. I wrote so many complains and emails only assurity is being provided. Today morning my outgoing services has been stopped on my number. Bill is not paid for 2 months because this peoples are not providing any solution. INDRAJEET SINGH [protected]
                              Dear Mr. Singh,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Call detail for 1 months dear sir/madam i would be highly greatful to you i[censored] provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.[protected], on my email id [protected]@yahoo.com. thanking you regards Mithu
                                Sep 18, 2015
                                Updated by mithu12345
                                Call detail for 1 months
                                dear sir/madam
                                i would be highly greatful to you i[censored] provide me the details of incoming and outgoing calls for my airtel prepaid no.[protected], on my email id- [protected]@yahoo.com.
                                Dear Mithu,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Sir, I AVINASH KUMAR i recharge my no [protected] by rs 195 after i got a massage for 1 GB data, but i got only 500 MB and 15 days validity.After that i contact c.care he ask me because you recharge throw pytm so cant get offer.But pytm also shows same offer so i whynot get offer.c.care Ref NO IS CONRC[protected].MY recharge date is 15/9/15 and i contact c.care on 16/9/15 at night.
                                  Dear Mr. Singh,

Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Sir, I Ava Rani Saha my mobile number - [protected] . I got a offer after dialing *121*1# that after recherging Rs 17 Local Airtel to Airtel mobile call charge will be 25 paise / minute and other local and STD mobile call charge will be 30 paise / minute validity 30 days instant validity 3 days and extra validity withen 1 hours and to get it press 1. According to that I press 1 on 15/09/2015 at 09:41 pm and got a sms that enjoy All Local mobile calls @ 2P/3sec for 3 days at Rs/17 and Rs 17 deducted from my main balance instantely. And after dialing *121*13# and then press local voice calls I got all local calls are 1.2 paise / 2sec and validity is 17/09/2015 . I could not understand how it is possiable ? Why my offer validity is till 17/09/2015 ( only 3 days after 48 hours of recharge) it must be till 14/10/2015. Instantely I called 198 and try to complain about it but customer survice person did't took my complain. It's a cheating and unethical . Please help me . I could not understand what to do now. Thanks Ava Rani Saha Mobile Number - [protected] West Bengal / Kolkata
                                    Dear Ms. Saha,