Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

saras.23
my 2 mobile number ha blocked because of no document
i am sending the documents to start the Sim
[protected],[protected]

my mobile sim was blocked
Namaste ( saras.23),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 10 Sep. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence .

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

onlin72
    As always this time as well unwanted charges have been incorporated to my broadband bill for the number[protected].
    I tried calling customer care but didnt not get connected.
    Why cant we have a bill without any disputes.
    I am highly dissatisfied with airtel billing services.
    They have a complaint portal but very rarely a user is able to log a complaint into it most of the time it shows and error "We are unable to process your request. Please try later. Sorry for the inconvenience."
    Namaste (online.[protected]@gmail.com),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 Sep. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — service issues

sarvnan
      i had purchased airtel dth with hd recorder a year back and from the 3rd month of purchase i have been having problems of...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

dines42
      Airtel Booster not activated,
      Yesterday i recharged for message booster through online and i got successful acknowledgement however still it is not activated ,no proper response from the customer support .

AirTel — Booster not activated properly

I put one booster pack for local call 60p/min and 3000 local sms free but for calls alone it was activated and not for sms.I am getting paid for sms.
      Namaste ( [protected]@gmail.com),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Airtel — Billing discrepancy

chkondalarao
        There is discrepancy in my internet data usage messages and the internet data usage in the final billing.
        My data card...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Internet Services

aruljos123

I got a call from [protected] to change my airtel no, for Pre paid to Post paid change and they said they are calling from Airtel and got all the required documents from me and gave me a new Post paid no. For one week, I didnt get any reply and next saturday(8.9.2012) morning my prepaid mobile no got disconnected. After that my new post paid no which they gave, never got activated and till monday morning 10:30 AM. I called the customer care from others mobile for more than 10 times and registered the complaint[protected] also. First they said, it will be activated on sat 4PM and sat Night 11PM and Sunday evening 4PM. I don't know, why this provider is simply cheating their customers and giving more trouble to them. Please if, anybody knows, please let me know how I can register the formal complaint against this.
        I am keep trying that no from saturday, its still switched off.
        Namaste (aruljos123),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 10 September 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Mamatha Naganna
          my friend added me to the Airtel Friend Locator. I accepted the request without knowing the consequences... my Bad.

However, like in facebook we should have an option to get off the one's list if I dont feel like being tracked.. That option is not provided. Only my friend can take me off the list now and if he does not ,, then I have to beg and plead and have no other go.....

I think there should be a way to unlist myself from his list.. Maybe I could SMS unlocate and give my friends phone number at which time my number should be taken off his list and he can always add me again with a SMS request...
          Namaste Mr.Naganna,

mjaz
            Even after 12 hours, the prepaid Airtel Sim is locked and asking for password although the dealer said 1 hour they will send a welcome message. Airtel website is hopeless. The mobile number is not recognized by Airtel (yet?)
            I thought Airtel had good service.
            Namaste ( mjaz),

krish4053

My mobile number is : [protected]. I top up my mobile with 555 INR - every 20 days and i also have various rate cutters. In 20 days - My balance of 555 is going out in some form.

In the recent month - in the name of GAMES MANIA - they are taking 5 INR a day. I didn't subscribe for anything. And i get some regular notifications of call cost & message cost - 4.00 & 1.00 INR where i don't make any calls and msgs.

I have lost so much of money in this. They are easily stealing my money.

Please help me to get back my money.

Krish

Airtel — balance is get reduced for last 2 months

First i have seen the advertisement while surfing the net.I found free product message and activated that offer with my mobile number [protected].From that day onwards my balance is keep on deducted by RS.20 every two month. I don't why this thing is happening to me.Please get me out of this problem by deactivating that particular offer.
              Namaste Krish,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 10 Sep 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

drramesh29
                MY INTERNET IS VERY SLOW
                Namaste (drramesh29),

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — Someone is trying to do wrong with me in airtel

Shiva Gupta
                  Hello sir!

Some one is trying to do anything wrong with me:

i am getting these type messages...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

drprabhuraj
                  NEVER PORT TO AIRTEL , THE WORST SERVICE AND IRRESPONSIBLE STAFF, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOUR GET. EVEN THE SO CALLED NODAL OFFICER IS LIKE A JOKER OR A CLOWN - FOR EXAMPLE IF ANYONE ENTER THE SO CALLED AIRTEL RELATIONSHIP CENTRE OPENED LIKE PETTY SHOPS IN NUKE AND CORNER OF INDIA LIKE A PETTY SHOPS, JUST ASK THE SO CALLED STAFF THERE QUALIFICATION +10 FAIL, +1 FAIL, +12 FAIL - EVEN THE SO CALLED DEGREE HOLDER DOES NOT KNOW TO TALK ONE SENTENCE OF ENGLISH WITHOUT A BREAK !
                  I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WHAT A HOLY COW EVENT I GONE THROUGH AIRTEL USELESS NETWORK - SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS 3 TIMES FOR MNP, WITH ALL THE DAMN MONEY THEY ASKED AND XEROX COPIES GIVEN (U CAN EVEN IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD GIVE PASSPORT COPY + PAN CARD + DRIVING LICENSE + 2 PHOTO EVERY TIME I SUBMITTED THE DOCUMENTS) AS FAR AS MY KNOWLEDGE CURRENT PROVIDER REJECTED ONE'S IN THE 1ST REQUEST, WITH A VALID REASON, AND I SORTED IT OUT WITH THEM IMMDLY AND APPLIED AGAIN WITH ANY PROBLEM WITH THE CURRENT SERVICE PROVIDER. 2ND TIME SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH GENERATING THE PORTING CODE SITTING IN THE AIRTEL CIRCUS RELATIONSHIP CENTRE, AND I WAS NOT PORTED AT ALL , AT THE END OF THE 2 WEEKS WHEN I CALLED AND ASKED NO RESPONCE, TWICE WENT TO THE CIRCUS CENTRE, NO REPONCE, SO I LEFT IT AND AFTER 1MONTH I AGAIN SUBMITTED THE MNP WITH ALL THE STORY AND SAME THING HAPPENED, AND THE PORTING CODE DATE GOT EXPIRED AND MY CURRENT SERVICE PROVIDER NODAL OFFICER WAS READY TO TALK TO THE PORTING PROVIDER NODAL OFFICER, AND AIRTEL JOKERS NODAL OFFICER TILL NOT HAS NO REPLY EXCEPT

Namaste *********,

You wrote in on 05/09/2012, expressing concern regarding delay in port in of your mobile number 9**********.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard and delay in responding to your e-mail.

We would like to inform you that the above mentioned concern has already been escalated to respective department and we would reply to you with the updated status at the earliest. We request your co-operation till such time.

At airtel we believe that our customers' inputs and feedback helps improvise our services and ensure that we strive towards achieving customer satisfaction. We assure you that we will incorporate your feedback in the best possible way in our processes.

Please do write in for further assistance.

I HAVE UPDATED THE PORTING REQUEST 5TH TIME AND SENT, USELESS SERVICE PROVIDED BEFORE PORTING !! NO ONE TOOK RESPONCE TO TALK TO MY CURRENT SERVICE PROVIDER TO SORT THE ISSUE OF NO ONE CAME FORWARD TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM, THEY SEND A ******* MAIL TO ME ASKING ME TO SUBMIT ALL THE ******** DOCUMENTS AGAIN AND PAY AND GET THE ****** SIM AGAIN ! LOL

KINDLY DONT PORT FOR BETTER SERVICE AND GET CAUGHT WITH THEM ! THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY OR PORT TO AIRTEL...
                  Namaste ( drprabhuraj),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 09 September 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Airtel — Deactivate DND Service

jalesh09
                    Sir Please Deactivate DND From My Airtel Mobile No- [protected]...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (15)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — block sim card

niladri sekhar mitra
                    my phone number is [protected]. i have lost my phone. please block my sim card....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (12)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

mdtrivedi
                    I am user of Airtel post paid mobile services since 2007 with unlimited GPRS Plan (CUG Reliance Industries Ltd).

I want to activate 3G service on my cell No. for video calling.Airtel insist me for discontinue my unlimited GPRS plan for activate 3G calling.
                    Airtel refused for continue GPRS for activate 3G.

I am also using BSNL Sim, BSNL provides activated GPRS plan with video calling, then why Airtel insist for deactivate my current GPRS plan for activate video calling.

Rules for all service providers are same.

Another point is also to be considered,For receive video call (Incoming is free),service providers also insist for enableling of 3G service for video call receiver person.I think by default this service to be activated for who have 3G enabled hand set for receive video call.

Expecting earlier solution.

Manojkumar D. Trivedi.
                    +91 [protected]

Airtel / Postpaid Mobile — Mistake In Bill Generation

I hereby intimate you that airtel bill generation software is incorrect / invalid / not audited timely because my bill generate for the month of May, 09 is incorrect.

i hereby intimate you to give necessary instruction to airtel for update bill generation software.

regards

munna lal dubey

Airtel Postpaid — GPRS disconnect during process

Sir/Madam,
                    I am using Airtel Postpaid number more than one year. My mobile number is [protected]. I have activated GPRS connection and using some applications in my mobile which is going to connect internet from mobile, eg: ngpay, HelloTune Manager, MCheck, etc. For all these applications while using, the GPRS connection is disconnected inbetween and i an unable to proceed further unless i need to start from first step, i.e., need to exit and start the application again. I contacted customer care and they told that this is not their problem and they are not able to give information on this issue.

Please give me some information to solve this issue ASAP.

Sivanandam
                    Namaste Mr.Trivedi,

This is to inform that your concern listed on 09 Sep 2012 is been worked upon. We would require some more time to resolve your concern. We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

NUMBER SUSPENDED FOR NON-PAYMENT OF PREVIOUS OUT-STANDING

I write here in this open forum as I am fed up with call center replies that I receive from [protected]@in.airtel.in

I have been with Airtel since 2001. I have never fallen short of my payments until recently as a form of protest that my request was not met for over 7 months. All my calls to 121 met with a NEW SERVICE REQUEST number and the issue remained unsolved. The few times I could possibly check online my status, the service request was treated closed and resolved.

At the end of my patience I with held payment for 3 months. During this period I was bombarded with calls everyday almost incessantly and I refused to answer it since a new SR number was issued. What was most hurting was AIRTEL sent its personal to collect the outstanding from my house despite my credentials and my credit reliability. During this period I ran up a bill of 10K of which I paid 8K in protest despite my issue not being resolved.

Finally Airtel woke up and resolved the issue after 7 months. I checked online for amount due and date of payment. Total amount payable 3317.15 Due Date 25.12.2012 (the previous outstanding included in the amount). My service was again suspended for non-payment for previous outstanding. I contested the suspenson as the bill generated and reflected on line showed that I HAVE TO PAY A CUMULATIVE amount of 3317.15 on or before 25.12.2012.

I was told I SHOULD PAY the previous outstanding and the current month BILL AMOUNT alone has a grace period till 25.12.2012. I beg to raise a question here, are the CSO executives educated on the english language meaning in the bill OR are they simply following call center FAQ that violates common english understanding of the bill.

Anticipate early reply

Lawrence

loveram55
                      I am exiting member of Airtel service provider company from so many years.Last year I have purchased 2 sim from Retail shop.My tariff plan was 1 pasie/sec for both std & local.But from time to time company is making change in it's tariff policy without any prior intimation in any form.I am facing network coverage problem also when i make a call on there 198 for complaint they just barred my no for a month.I have also mail for refund of my money but they are not ready to refund back or resolve my problem of bal dedution & network.I have also mail reply from their side for my problem which shows a no interest in my problem.
                      I want a fair decision from court regarding this issues.I am facing mental Truman because of their poor service last 2 month.

Plz call me on this no [protected]

airtel telecom pvt ltd — DEDUCTION OF BALANCE

Gud evening sir,
                      Iam a user of airtel mobile service bearing no.[protected],i have recharged my a/c with rupees 55/- and i got 45/- balance and at morning i have seen that without my permision or without my notice service provider has deducted my 10/-from my account,saying that i have activated romance service on my no.I hope u will help me in getting justice.
                      Thanking u sir,

yours faithfully,
                      M.A.JAVEED,
                      [protected],
                      email:javeed.[protected]@gmail.com.
                      Namaste ( loveram55),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 09 Sep 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Vadivel.P
                        Kindly request to provide me justice!!!
                        I am Airtel Post Paid Customer: Mobile No:[protected] opted for Rs.199 Plan

I wanted to change Post paid scheme to Prepaid scheme so that
                        contacted Triplicane Airtel show room at chennai and they asked me to pay the
                        unbilled amount of Rs.590/(410 first time on7/9/2012 +180 second time on 8/8/2012) totally for the dated from 5/9/2012 to 8/9/2012.(4 days) to convert.

I paid the all amount and enquired the Triplicane show room person and
                        Customer care for the break-up for the amount of Rs.590/ charged many times but
                        they are not giving response. Even mailed to Airtel customer complaint on 8/8/2012,I am not receiving any response so far.

Could you please provide break-up why and how amount of Rs.590 charged and needed
                        to pay for the dated from 05/09/2012 to 08/08/2012.(4 days)

If required, I am ready to provide the challan for the amounts paid for 4 days.

I am really hurt because of the above and expecting your valuable inputs.
                        Namaste (Vadivel.P),

ankurbatras
                          I am asking for bill from Airtel company from last 6 month by company by they can't provide .i have ask for online bill on my email id but they didn't provide and after crossing 3 month they have closed my phone without tilling & they call me again and again and tell your told due amt is just Rs 2930. i[censored] pay it then your all pending bill way off and your bill will also reached to your home or to your e- mail id . But i did received bill till now and they r asking to pay pending bill Rs 639. So kindly help me.
                          Airtel is Fraud Company and they are making customer fool in billing amount (Airtel mobile no-[protected])
                          Rgds
                          Ankur
                          [protected] , [protected]
                          Namaste Ankur,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 09 Sep. 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — On Line Recharge for Rs 200/- for Txn Id 537404

Yogesh Khatri

I have online recharged for My Mobile No. [protected] today. Tran Id 537404 is generated for future...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (14)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Kumar Priyank
                            I am writing to you request you to kindly provide me justice!!! I am a Airtel Chennai customer ([protected])... I had bought this sim in may 2012 and within 15 days they sent me a bill of Rs. 700/- So I called more than 20-30 to get this issue sorted out... next month the bill amount kept increasing Rs. 890/- and then to Rs. 2300/- in the month of July. So finally I decided to quit using Airtel and called them requesting to shut down service, also because I relocated to Kolkata. The customer care executive told me it will be done in 5 days.... Its been a month now... I have called then more than 22 times now... have talked/yelled/cried and begged! but they just give me a date and tell me that number will be disconnected but number remains active still. I called them today also. Some girl picked up and refused to take ownership of the complaint. Once a executive gave me a mail ID to write an email. but the email was not delivered (probably fake). I m in a state of trauma now. I don't know what to do. Every month the bill gets generated even when I am not using that Airtel postpaid connection any more. They are charging me for August and sent me a bill of Rs. 600/-. Please Help!
                            I have also sent a online complaint after being fed up of Airtel's pathetic customer care executives and reference no. is PO[protected].

If I go about telling the ugly story relating to this issue... then probably I would have to write a book on it... I am fed up and this is my last attempt... If I don't get a solution I will NOT pay my bill... and Airtel can keep sending me bill...
                            Namaste (Kumar Priyank),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 08 Sep. 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence .

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
                              Karrm Infrastructure
                              False promises by Builder Karrm infrastructure
                              (18 minutes ago)
                              Mas Technology, Gujarat
                              fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                              (22 minutes ago)
                              Theresumejob.com
                              online fraud
                              (1 hours 4 minutes ago)
                              Electron
                              about form filling and demanding for money
                              (1 hours 10 minutes ago)