Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (7989)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

rahulenterprise
It has been more than 5 repetitive attempts to port out from airtel but got cancelled every time even confirmation from nodal desk. I am very disappointed with the network as well as the service. Every time the porting out request gets rejected with the reason being CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION. When spoken to customer care & nodal desk executive, I was informed that the numbers have been released but cannot show the same with any other network and are not letting us port . Please confirm the release of following numbers by email & let us know when can we put the port out request which does'nt get rejected. we have cleared all our dues & stopped all on going value added services.

. The list is as follows :

Please do the needful as early as possible.

Failing on same will force us to take legal action againts the company.

awaiting your prompt reply

Rahul shah

AirTel — Port out rejection

Dear Sir

I tried to portout from Airtel to Idea with mobile no [protected] three times but every time rejected with out telling reasons. when ever i tried port out next day airtel called for reasons and after discussions comitted to forward the request but after that no respnse from Airtel

Mahender
Nasik

Shiva.gupta99
    Location: U.P.
    City: Lucknow,
    vill: Nigohan,
    Site ID:- UDY01
    sir!
    In my village i am unable to use internet, its showing network problem.
    when i'm using internet in PGI its working fine but when i come 1kms far from PGI to Raibarely its got deactivate.
    And i am facing this problem from 5 days..
    Everyone is worry about this, and Customer Care is not responding properly.

Please help me as soon as possible.
    My contact no: [protected]
    The airtel internet is not working in distic hardoi, and also in raibarely.

ajay narayan mahto
      COMPLAIN REGARDING TO ;THE STILLING OF DIESEL OF GENERATORS PROVIDED FOR THE AIRTEL TOWER.
      sir
      being a good citizen i would like to inform you about airtel tower at Narar Goat, dis-Madhubani, pin847226, (bihar).
      The land lord of the place where the tower is installed use to sell the diesels to the local villagers .
      He is not taking care of the tower properly.He runs the generators without using the silencer, which produces intolerable noise and disturbs his neighbours .
      we request you to take care of that landlord .

MY CONT NO;[protected], [protected]
      NAME ;AYAN NARAYAN MAHTO
      E MAIL ADD:catch.[protected]@gmail.com

vikash kumar1989
        RESPECTED SIR,
        i am BALMIT SINGH having airtel mob no. [protected]
        1>i was activated 3 day internet pack on 5/4/2012 at 6 pm. which is valid up to 7/4/2012.
        2>i used internet on 7th but my RS40 WAS DEDUCTED at 10:30 to 11:30 pm on 07/04/2012. at that time of deduction i have 4MB IN MY ACCOUNT
        3>regarding it i want to say u that i used very basic sites like gmail.facebook.job sites etc that are non pay sites... i hope u understand

so plz. check its full detail & RETURN MY MONEY BACK
        THANKS

AirTel — regarding airtel gprs

i am an airtel gprs subscriber for last 3 yrs. the quality of service is somewhat ok .lately while on roming my gprs stoped working, on contacting 121 (cc) i was told to set my setting but the gprs didnt worked
        pls help
        my no is [protected]

AirTel — regarding a to a balance

sir i Haave taken airtel prepaid connection with LG handset having a to a balance 2499 in feb 2007. as per scheme a to a balance validity was 2 years . but in feb2008 the balance become zero. after complaint i have got my credit balance of rs 1400 in march2008. but in july 2008 my balance was about Rs1100 and after failing of your system in july 2008 my a to a balance become again zero . after locla complaints i dont got any responce from last two months. my mobile no is [protected].

AirTel — regarding gprs

sir/madam,
        i have activated my mobile office on my airtel number([protected]) on13-10-08 but it is not connecting to my pc when i talk with airtel costomer care exicutive then they did not satisfy me. but my account is keeping on reduce .please help me soon as possible

Airtel — deduction of money without downloading anything using gprs

On 17-10-08 I activated GPRS on my airtel mobile connection . I used to go to site dada.net to download some ringtones from there but nothing will get downloaded but from that day there is a deduction of Rs.10 from my airtel mobile connection, Mobile number[protected]. I wish to deactivate that thing if anything get activated by mistake on 17-10-08, as earlier as it can, so as I will be benefited.

Suman Kumar Jha

AirTel — Regarding deduction of balance

Sir/Madam.. this is to bring to your kind notice that
        my airtel no [protected] was deducted with a balance of 10 rupee repeatedly twice
        for subscription of bhojpuri movies... which in fact i never applied for... so please help me out

karthikeyanmail.

I have recharged for Rs675 for my 3G datacard(Mob.no-[protected]) service-2.5GB Plan.But,the recharged data is 1.25GB.I called their customer care for the past 5 days.But they are not giving me the right solution to reterive my recharged remaining 1.25GB Data.Kindly take necessary action to solve this issue immediately.

Madurai.

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: raju karthikeyan <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM
          Subject: Fwd: Airtel 3G-[protected]-Recharge Rs675 plan dispute regarding.
          To: [protected]@in.airtel.com

Dear sirs,

My 3G data card mobile no is [protected] which is already mentioned inthe below mail and my location is Madurai,Tamilnadu.STD CODE 0452.

This is for your kind information and records.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Tks&Regards,

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
          From: raju karthikeyan <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 6:57 AM
          Subject: Airtel 3G-[protected]-Recharge Rs675 plan dispute regarding.
          To: [protected]@airtel.in

To

The Manager,
          Customer Care,
          Airtel

We purchased 1 nos of 3G Datacard from your dealer M/S Vels Associates,K.K.Nagar,Madurai-20 in the name of R.KARTHIKEYAN on 25.01.12.

We regularly recharged in the same.Previously we recharged for Rs451/= on 07.03.12 and we got 1200MB Data as per your plan.

On 03.04.12 again we recharged for Rs 675 to get 2.5GB Data asper your plan.But the recharged data is only 1.25GB.

So we informed on 04.04.12 to your dealer M/S Vels associates,and also we contacted your customer care from there and
          informed the same.

Your customer care people said that in another 24 hrs the remaining data will be recharged to our account.But the data is not recharged in another 24 Hrs.

So we again went to your Vels associates office and contacted yoour customer care and they said that the plans are only valid up to 31st January.But we got 1200 MB recharged for Rs 451 on 07.03.12 and your dealer also told that the same plan is active till date.
          We are not satisfied your service because of this issue,So,kindly take necessary action immediately to retrive the remaining 1.25GB data to our account at the earliest.

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Tks&Regards,

[protected]@gmail.com

1/161-3,Meenatchiamman Nagar 4th st,
          Surya Nagar,K.Pudur,Madurai-625007
          Tamilnadu,India.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Dev Mandal
            my airtel no [protected] has been allocated to anyone else ............... i gav a call ion my airtel no n i found someelse picked up and i get to know that the no is been allocated to someone else............
            now if i giv a a call to customer care they will say that ,,,v dont keep details to 3 months back or 2 months back.......... what the [censored] tlecom sector is the AIRTEL........ the DATABASE of airtel dont hav take care of allocating a preallocated no to anyone..........then its fault of that MOTHER[censored] software enginnering who hav created the AIRTEL database.........

[censored] AS*** AIRTEL

Airtel — SIM card allocated to someone else

I have been using a sim card from Air Tel which I had taken few years back under the life time free sim card promotion. I use it every six to seven months as i am an NRI and whenever I come to India I use this.
            This year when I came last month, I found to my surprise that the sim was giving and error message and I was unable to use it. Initially I presumed that their was no charge and hence I purchased a recharge of Rs.333/-. However, it did not work. I approached Airtel office in Kalyananagar and they inormed me since I had not used for more than six months, the number was recycled and given to someone else. This is not correct. I have taken a life time free sim card on the assumption that this number belongs to me whether I use it or not. How can the number be recycled without even an intimation with the customer? I can understand if the number is blocked subject to reuse but sold to someone else is not at all correct.
            Is their a way to help me out from this situation. If yes, I can be contacted at [protected]@altayer.com.

Best regards
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Airtel — useless customer care and improper response

Dhivya Raksha
              airtel really sucks. i have put msg booster for my number on mar 9. the service msg came as auto renewal. i asked the customer...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (9)Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

dalipmehra
              The following complaint mail sent by me has bounced back:

I never ever opted for e-bills, and on several occasions have had to struggle to get a hard copy of the bill. The hard copy is given only some time and that too late so that I suffer late charges. The soft copy does not open also and that too has been informed several times.

Please stop this harassment, send regular hard copy of the bill. Failing this I will be constrained to take you to court.

regards
              Dalip Mehra
              for
              JKMehra

Was sent in response to :

From: "[protected]@airtel.in" <[protected]@airtel.in>
              To: [protected]@YAHOO.COM
              Sent: Saturday, 7 April 2012, 1:00
              Subject: Your airtel Bill, For airtel Number [protected]

Dear Customer,
              Thank You for being a part of airtel’s “Go Green” initiative!
              With the “Go Green” initiative, we have tried to instill a sense of a “greater responsibility” in the heart of thousands of people of our country and have driven them to go eco-friendly. We aim to minimize the use of paper by urging our valued customers to manage their account, pay their bills online instead o[censored]sing paper to receive their bills and make payments. Your active participation will surely make this world a better place to live.
              Please find attached your airtel bill for:
              airtel number : [protected]
              bill period : 05/03/2012 to 04/04/2012
              bill number :[protected]
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

balabhagav
                sir/madam,
                I'm Y.BALA BHARGAV RAO([protected]) studying under graduation in local college, sir on 7th April, 2012 at 04.27pm & 04.28pm i received a couple of calls from +[protected] had spell bad words to me, they are really rude and i suffered a lot from those words. So please take this as complaint and take severe action on suspects those who are participated in this.
                Thanking you indeed.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Airtel Digital TV — Problem not being resolved but I am getting SMS as it has been resolved

ntgk
                  I have been banging my head with your service for the past 1 week for addressing my settop box. The following are my problems:
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Airtel — daily deduction

rameez.tmv
                  Dear sir my airtel no. Is [protected] i am porting out in feb 26 but airtel give me offer 1/2 psec for 6months.and my porting...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel — regarding Name mismatch

jitudesale
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I am using a airtel prepaid card no is [protected] from last six years,...
                  Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

Narendra Parida
                  I have purchased a recharge coupon of Rs.15/- (airtel zabardas) (35 local & STD mins validity 1 day) for my Kolkata mobile no.[protected] during Scratching the personal recharge pin number of that recharge voucher has spoiled with Serial Number [protected]. The coupon is with me till now. When I talked with the customer care officer they told me that there is no way to get back the recharge pin.
                  Narendra Parida

As per your listed that you are resolved my listed dated 07.04.2012, but how you are resolved my listed?

I have not receive any funds from your part and someone called me on 13.04.2012 at 01:54 PM and told me that my main balance has credited with Rs.15/- neither I got any such funds nor any positive response from your part and now you are listed that my concern listed dated 07.12.2012 has been resolved. I further request you to please treat this as most urgent and solve my listed dated 07.12.2012 otherwise I will go appropriate forum to get justice without any further reference to you.
                  Thanking you,
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Airtel — sms pack not working

nayan7
                    Respected Sir/madam
                    i am nayan mandal i had recharged my airtel no. [protected] Rs 26 on 3rd april 2012. After 2 days...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

dhpeter
                    Am using 2 airtel DTH connection [protected] & [protected]. For more than 1 month now Religious channels like shalom,angel tv etc are broadcasted in single screen with 4 individual Grids . This makes viewing those channels very tedious especially for aged persons like my mom and father, whom they got visual issues. In addition to that now DD channels are showing up in same way. They usually spend good time in these channels and hence they keep on complaining. I called Customer support several time to report this issue and they accept this is some technical problem from their end, but still there is no resolution on this. Really fed up on airtel nowadays. Only to view these we went to airtel DTH from cable connection and now again we are not able to view those channels. Any ETA to rectify these issues or Any one help please help on Next action ..!
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

bajimalli
                      Dear Sir, I A.Bajireddy having a Airtel Digital TV Connection Wide Customer ID [protected] Which is Troubling Me A Lot, From Past Two Days I Keep On Giving Complaints Yesterday they Give me 17564826 Compliant ID Said that AT 6 PM our technician will visit you, today they give me an ohter complaint wide 1759055 and said that today 3.30 PM the Service Engineer will visit you, And today Evening He again Saying that Tommarow 3.30 PM He will visit, He also mentioning that the yesterday's complaint has been canceled, I don't how they cancels the compliant, i am in the heart of Nagpur city, and he is saying your pin code is not in our area, i am asking why don't you people ask us our pin code while we purchase, and what about the rural users, i request the Court to Forward my Mail to Broad costing society and request them to take necessary action not only in my case, all the airtel digital tv users who faces this problem i also request the socity to bring a portable option in this arena also, then this type of service problems will be solved. I sincerely suggest all the users to NEVER NEVER NEVER Purchase AIRTEL DIGITAL TV.
                      As on Today 7.pm i.e 7.4.2012 Still no one came here to Visit, This shows How DTH Companies treat their Customers once they Purchased Their Product, I request Others Who are willing to take up my case, i am ready to move to Consumer Court for the in connivance Caused by Airtel. I also Request Trai to Bring Some Strong Rules for All the DTH Providers Regarding Service Matters.I am feeling very much for using such irresponsible Product, So i Request the Forum to Suggest me in Approaching Consumer Court, and Sending A Notice to Airtel Digital TV So that from next time on wards they will take a customer compliant Seriously i want to teach a lesson to Them What A customer can Do if He doesn't get Proper Service for which he had paid and keeps on Paying money.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

isu.802003
                        i was on a 899 plan, my monthly bill used to be Rs.992 (incl tax), Airtel have suddenly changed my plan to 999 without my knowledge, on speaking to cust care reps they have access only to 3 months bill, Airtel have sent collection agents from a company call Horizon Collection agency Guttahalli Bangalore, who have spoilt my reputation in my apartment, and tele collections agents have harrased my mother and me over phone both of there are not able to explain the bill to me.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Airtel — Caller tune renewal charges

Manjeet Dagar
                          On[protected] at 11:09 AM, I received an sms by AD-58888 for renewal of caller tune which will charge Rs. 15/- for 90 days...
                          Complaint category Mobile Service Providers

santhosh.s
                          Airtel is luring its customers by showing some attractive bill plan on internet and their IVRS (121).
                          But when we register to that, a different plan is being activated (on which call charges are higher).
                          While discussing with Airtel Customer care, they say that particular bill plan is no more available.

Bill plan Airtel Super Magic 299 New Plan - DL

STD Call to Airtel / Other GSM / LL & WLL : 0.75 Rs./Min
                          But the message I received after registering to this plan is:
                          STD Call to Airtel / Other GSM / CUG : 1 Rs./Min
                          STD Call to LL / WLL : 1.5 Rs./Min

Why should they show something and give something else.

Another issue:
                          When I was not using my phone for months (but 1 year advance rental was paid). it was due, they re-activated the same plan for the next year too, which I don't want to opt. When asked, my mobile was switched off, so thy couldn't confirm. I didn't receive any call on my alternative number also.
                          Later I was not given an option to change the plan also.. I'm forced to use the same plan for another 1 year. Don't know what will happen for the next year :(

My mobile Number : [protected]
                          Email id : san.tn.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Airtel Digital TV DTH Services — Service lapse and sub standing broadcasting quality

Richard Gomes
                            Dear concerned,
                            This is to bring to your urgent attention that I have been experiencing difficulty with the...
                            Complaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
                            Mas Technology, Gujarat
                            fake data entry works submission and payment threats of filing legal case by fake company
                            (6 minutes ago)
                            Theresumejob.com
                            online fraud
                            (48 minutes ago)
                            Electron
                            about form filling and demanding for money
                            (54 minutes ago)