Airtel Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8004)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Senthil
Hello, I had recharged my Airtel prepaid for 101 using MCheck Facility but I got only 5 Rs talk time. I contacted customer support then I came to know that 101 is 999 days validity recharge and i will get incoming calls for these may days. I already had my validity till 12 Aug 2010 so the 101 recharge was not required for me. I would like to get my money back. What should I do. Can I register complain and go to Consumer court. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Best regards,
Senthil
The same thing happened with me and airtel does not seem to refund. I have now switched to a different service provider. Airtel was good otherwise but I hate it when I am cheated and so I do not intend to use airtel ever again.
i did tat too..juz tat i got 1000 A2A night talk time...valid fr 1 month.. and Rs.10 "monthly balance"(watever that is..! ) *sigh*

said they dont hav any options to transfer or refund as of nw..
hello my name is NIRMAL SRAN from punjab airtel maobile company
is very costly but airtel network is very good so i complait it
this compny why not talktime trasfare scheem
ਹੋਰ ਕੀ ਹਾਲ ਨੇ ਜੀ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਬੜਾ ਲੁੱਟ ਰਹੇ ਹੋ ਸਾਨੂ ਤਾ
ਮੇਰਾ ਨਬਰ ੯੮੭੨੮੪੭੧੩੧ ਇਕ ਡੈਮੋ ਸ਼ੀ ਮੈ ਪੂਰੇ ੪ ਸਾਲ ਕਮ ਕੀਤਾ ਪਰ ਹੁਨ੍ਣ ਮੇਰਾ
ਕਾਲ ਰੇਟ ਵੀ ਵਧਾ ਤਾ ਚਗੀ ਗੱਲ ਨੀ ਸੋਡੀ ਮੈ ਤਾ ੧੦ ਦਿਨ ਹੋਰ ਦੇਖੂਗਾ ਜੇ ਕਾਲ ਰੇਟ ਡੈਮੋ ਨਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾ ਸਿਮ ਤੋੜ ਕੇ ਸੁੱਟ ਦੂਗਾ

ahire yashwant
    I call to customer care for my technical problem of internet on 1414. but after 4 days I cant connect. When I call to customer care on 14149, then answer me that try after 24 hrs. hw is possible, when company deduct 15 Rs. Per day and service is not getting properly. I cant satisfied for company service. Its company policy to solve any problem about company related, some customer care office answer me that company refund ur payment, is it possible, if yes then refund me my 4 day deducted payment Rs. 60/- and if not get properly service then close this compnay.
    please furnish the bill of sept08 (duration 2/9/8 to 1/10/8). The bill of rs 370 is paid in Oct08.
    phone no :-[protected] & [protected]

My name is Ankush Dongre Mb No. [protected]. This to inform you that my mobile converseation is been under tap or may get cross connected every time. May I know under which condition my converseation has been taped why some one want to listion my converceation. Kindly stop this immedietly of other wise I have to take some servious Action accordengly.

regards
    Ankush Dongre
    dear sir,

my post paid no is [protected] .my telephone bill is updating very fast whenever i am not talking such time. i want to know the call rate.

when i connect with custmoercare this says pls chek telephone passworld

mohd ishtiyaque
      In addition to your concern over voice repeating on your Airtel number, we request you to resend the complaint in detail to initiate further action in this regard.

1. Address: sanajy Nagar Room NO 2 opp new bus Depo baiganwadi Govandi Mumbai 43

2. Landmark: Opp Shivaji Nagar New Bus Depo

3. Duration of problem:1 to 2 Months

4. Type of handset:2626, 6600

5. Number of signals [0 to 4]:1

6. Voice quality [Average, Good, Poor]: Poor

7. Wall type [Brick, Concrete]: Brick

8. Area [Basement, Indoor, Outdoor] : Outdoor

9. Alternate contact number: [protected]

I am not access the GPRS on my computer i am trying to Customer care number is saying Please send your queriy 130 cur what is this, this your service so bad please resovled other vice i am going to consumer court every time problem.

For further assistance or clarifications, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com or send your Query/Request/Complaint to 121 (Toll free).

We assure you the best of our services at all times.

Warm Regards,

Praveen K

Customer Care Executive

Bharti Airtel Customer Care

Original Message ----

Respected Sir,
      My name is mohd azad i am stay mumbai at Govandi my number is [protected]
      last two our three days my a/c dedcting atuomactlly the balance every day
      and also i am trying the customer care number its showing Please send your
      query 130 the curcter 121 i am sending my query 121 but no reponse and i am
      trying to other number the number [protected] i am call yesterday at 11:02
      Pm one of custmer exe not speak in proprly its more problem i am write to
      manager please provide me the airtel Manager Email Id our number and also
      most importent every one call me its showing airtel number you trying to
      not rechber every time and also every person should me i am not hear to
      other person voice i am hear to my voice repid and i am change my handset
      but same problem please resolve the problem our give me the manager s
      number our email id
      I have registered for NDNC ( National Do Not Call service/Do Not Disturb service ) on 20/09/2007 vide ref. no. S[protected]. I am started geeting promotional SMS since January'09 suddenly. So I made a complaint every time receive such SMS with Customer Care & every time I was told by executive 'We are sorry fo the same & you will get a call from our technical dept in next 48 hrs about the explanation", Even till date (20/03/09) I am receiveing such promotional SMS's

Airtel excutives ... Do you have any solution ??

You can reach me on [protected].

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin

Airtel — caller tune problem

Abhishek kabra
        Myself, Abhishek Kabra from jugsalai, jamshedpur.my mobile number is [protected].i had set a caller tune on 5th of august..but...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

avishek mandal
        Please cancel the yahoo zone subscription on my mobile [protected]. This auto subscription is charging me about 30/-PM. i hav received msg from 58243. Please cancle this and confirm the cancellation to my mobile number.

Thanks.
        Please cancle the yahoo zone subscription on my mobile-[protected].This auto subscription is charging me about Rs.30 per month from last six month.Please cancle this and confirm the cancellation to my mobile number.

N K Sharma
          Sub: Monoplistic act of Bharti Airtel Limited against obile no. [protected]

To all consumer affair authority/ Press Print Media / Electronic media,

1. My Airtel no was [protected] which was earlier in the name of Mr. Samir Kumar, my relative. I have asked Airtel to transfer the no. in my ame and during transfer whatever dues was their was cleared and transfer fee was taken by airtel. It was transfered in my name.
          2. Every thing was fine till may 08 but during that time Mr. Samir kumar taken a new connection and he was asked to deposit Rs. 1485/- against bill due for my no. [protected].
          3. he thought their some due he had given cheque fr Rs. 1485/-. and it was cleared by Airtel on 10-06-08
          4. When I came to delhi he told me about this payment. i called Airtel to clarify this payment which was not reflecting in my account of airtel which I checked through internet.
          5. From Customer care of Airtel told me that they have never asked for this payment and they have never received this payment.
          6. I have given them prof of amount cleaed frm the bank.
          7. I have cleared all their bills in time deducting this disputed amount.
          8. They asked me to get the banks manager signature and stamp on the statement. I did the same and sent through mail as pdf Then they told me that they have not received. I sent them several time and also through fax.
          9. Over phone they said they have received but through email they always told me that they have not received the proof.
          10 All of a sudden they have disconnected my mobile no. [protected].
          11. When I complained they told me that I must pay Rs. 1485/- then only they will start. I clearly told them that the amount is already paid and proof was sent but they never accepted receipt of the proof. I sent the mail with pdf attachment many times and I have the proof that all mail received by them as per their auto response system but after that they kept their mouth shut and never talked regarding this payment.
          12. Now they have sent bill. My phone disconnection without ant notice resulted in great loss to me.
          13. Even airtel has fixed credit limit for me is Rs. 4500 but they have disconnected my no. for disputed amount of Rs. 1485/-
          14. This monoplistic nature must be punished heavily so as these service provider should not play with the customer. They know that this no. is being utilised fr more than 3 years, customer will do as per their wish. Please look so as they get proper punishment for this act.

15. I complained to Ministry of Consumer affair. and sent a copy to Airtel 121 mail.
          16. next day I received mail from airtel saying that the disputed amount has been reflected in my account. So having no fault from my side I had to suffer a lot, wasted lots of time and Money. BUT Airtel have no regreat.
          17. I paid all their rest amount as I had asked them to close this connection.And braught the balance to zero
          18. Now I asked them to convert this no. to pre paid.
          19. They are sending unnecessary mails from then onward that you have to do this and that, some day some one taled to me(Mr. Jaiswal) of Airtel and he was kind enough to listen my pain and he promised me that he will send some one to me to get some sign and then he will convert my no. to pre -paid lifetime.
          20. It was more than 10 days no one has come to my office. and every time I receive monotonus mail from 121 of airtel. They do not understand or read the mail, just answer useless.
          21. Lastly one mail came that said that their person will come and take Rs. 40 in cash to get sign. I agreed on it.
          22. Next day one mail came and language was different saying that person will go to collect your outstanding etc and also take Rs. 40/-
          23. I wrote a mail saying that their no outstanding?????
          24. They replied their is 60 Paisa unbilled amount ??
          25. When during their forcly disconnection it was asked to disconnect this no. permanently and the final bill raised that time was paid in full how this 60 paisa story came ???

THIS IS JUST A GUNDAGIRDI OF A SERVICE PROVIDER AND MUST BE PUNISHED PHYSICALY AS WELL AS COMMERCIALY.

I am still o loop of conversion?? I do not know what to do.

Airtel — Details of mobile number

ROHIT KUMAR
            [protected] plz give me this no. Full details?...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (157)

narendra jain
            HELLO SIR,

THIS IS NARENDRA JAIN FROM RAIPUR . I WANNA KNOW THE DETAILS REGARDING THE BELOW MENTIONED ID

F CHAT ID 4056527

THANKS
            YOUR'S SINCERELY
            NARENDRA JAIN
            Dear Sir'
            I am in a n urgent need for the information regarding this no. [protected].
            As this no. is disturbing my family fro many days.Kindly take some measuresregarding it.
            Looking forward for your reply.

Akshat Lal
            my mobile no.[protected] in Uttar Pradesh (U.P). This no is operating MY MOTHER Today (25.09.2010) my MOTHER had call me & tell me that Rs10 have dedected then i have sugest him to call customer care no 198. then she called him to ask why dedected. After caling costomer care they are not giving his identity (name) and Talking miss behavior and telling ASE HI PAISE KATENGE APKO JO KARNA HAI KARIYE HUM ASE HI PAISE KATE HAI AUR KATE RAHENGE.
            NOTE:- I WANT TO RESPONSE FROM AIRTEL COMPANY MY CONTACT NO:-[protected], [protected]
            Respected Sir,
            My mobile number is [protected]. Sir I have port this
            number before about 10 months in Vodafone from Airtel. The Airtel has been
            turned on again, the same number [protected]. Now my problem is that all the
            facilities (Incoming and outgoing) activate on my Vodafone number, but only
            outgoing is turned on Airtel numbers. And all the calls and messages from
            Airtel is come to my Vodafone numbers. So I have a huge problem. So please
            give me proper advice that I have what to do.
            Thanking You.

SHAILENDRA KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

CONTACT- [protected], [protected]

E-mail.- [protected]@gmail.com

Airtel Demo Recharge — Demo Recharge not refunded

Nirav Bharatbhai Shah
              I am the retailer of Airtel Mobile Demo Recharger.My Lapu no. is [protected].I had recharge of 850 Rs. on 10th...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

yuvraj
              Hello there,
              I dont know whether anybody would even bother to look into this complaint as this is the second time that I am complaining about the same nuisance being caused by numerous phone calls to subscribe to CRBT tunes and other marketing offers on my airtel number. My airtel prepaid number is [protected] and I am simply fed up with disturbing calls coming in at all odd times and a great frequency throughout the day.
              These are chiefly the numbers from where i keep getting called [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected].
              From what I surmise is that Airtel has been selling their database of customer numbers to these marketing companies and insurance companies for a fee and this is absolutely illegal that without prior permission from a customer a service provider is revealing private numbers and confidential info to these marketing maniacs who are mannerless enough to disturb you and make a nuisance out of themselves.
              Kindly put an end to this and do not reveal confidential customer numbers and info to any such companies. I am sure Airtel should have better means of making money rather than selling thier databases to others.
              Kindly do the needful at the earliest else I may have to switch to another service provider.
              Yuvi

Airtel — Nuisense created by Airtel

Dear All,

Please note that I lost my cell on 22-Aug'08. I asked Airtel to block my number [protected] so that the number is not misused. Despite of complaining in Airtel Galleria office only outgoing for that number was barred. I had to visit them again in order to get my incoming barred. I asked them to give me a sim so that I can retreive the same number i.e. [protected] which is being used since year 2002. I was being given a false information at first time that the servers are down and they cann't help me till 01-Sep'08. They also informed me that I would have to wait till 03-Sep'08 for getting new sim. I was being advised to buy a new prepaid connection. I purchased a new number [protected] and when I went for activation of the new number I was being informed that the new number is not registered with Airtel. It is strange to know that Airtel is selling the numbers in market which are not even registered with them. One of the executive of Galleria office i.e. Chetan advised me that he can't help me and I should contact hotline number 51111. Call center executive Rajesh didn't understand anything and showed some ridiculous behaviour and advised me to move to consumer court. Airtel claims that there numbers are activated in 2 hours. I have been in trouble because of these people and nobody is ready to help. I would request people not to go for this service provider as you would only hold the bull by horns if you chose Airtel.

Rohit

AirTel — doing nuisance with customers

Dear sir madam

I would like to bring to your notice that the four numbers which are mentioned below

Has not been activated since 30-05-09 which has been comitted by one of your sales executive. 15 days ago.

The number [protected] which belongs to me has only been activated under the combat plan (plan copy given by your executive is been attached with this e-mail) so I would like to request you to activate all the numbers mentioned above as soon as possible because I am in a situation to pay useless amount of money as I had to remain in contact with the other numbers in regular basis and I was comitted by your sales executive to be in a facility to avail group calling free of cost.

I would be very obliged if you activate all the above mentioned numbers in 199 combat plan (or attached plan).

It would be beneficial if you form a group by the name of our company whose documents had been attached with the customer detail form of each number as there are many more people to join this group.

With regards.
              kaustav das

THIS COMPANY HAS NO TIME NOR ANY POWER TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE..
              BUT THEY CLAIM THEMSELVES AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST TELECOM INDUSTRY IN INDIA..
              HOW WE TOLERATE THESE TYPE OF COMPANIES..
              Dear sir

My mob;no is [protected](airtel) .I am verymuch surprised by the automatic activation o[censored]nwanted services. and by activation of these services my balance has been reduced many times although I never subscribed these services till now.

please look in to the matter and take necessary action as soon as possible.

dhirender nath tiwari

YASHPAL PARMAR
                applied for my Provident Fund amount to EPF office wazirpur new Delhi on 28th aPRIL' 08. But i have still not received my amount till today 27 august' 08.Please help me Yashpal Parmar and my account no: DL/24463/001256...
                i had filled my pf form in febuary this year but till date my pf has not been cleared. when i approached my company the said our part of sending the form is over now it is up to the government so i request ull to please help me to get my dues recovered because i am in need of money please help me

AirTel — PF STATUS

Sir i, SANDEEP KUMAR have submitted my PF withdrawn form on July.But i have not received yet.
                My PF Number is KN/BN/34272/2933
                I HAVE WORKED WITH FLEXIONE WORKFORCE SOLUTION PVT LTD FROM OCT 2003 TO MAY 2006. I APPLY FOR PF WITHDRAWN TWO TIMES BUT NO REPLY.
                PLS DO THE NEEDFUL

This is regarding for My PF Claim, I required the Provident Fund Number

NAME- N PRAVEEN KUMAR

DATE OF BIRTH-18/07/1982

FATHER’S NAME- NARAYANA MURTHY

WORKED STORE- FOOD WORLD GANDHI BAZAAR BANGALORE BRANCH AS CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT

PERIOD FROM -04/08/2000 TO 16/09/2003

anuamit2005
                  I registered my post paid connection no. [protected] at Airtel site. But after logging my account, I am unable to access my account/bills detail etc. It displays the message as, "We are unable to process your request. Please try later. Sorry for the incovenience". I also called to customer care but response so far.
                  facing the same problem with very poor customer service...

dwarakanath
                    For the Past four months I am regularly submitting my complaint through online regarding unsubcription for MKR tips which has been wrongly subscribed from my mobile No. [protected]. I had contacted number of times to cutomer care service 121 and also 543213 but to no positive reply. Whenever I recharge a sum of Rs. 30 is deducted immediately. Whereas I am requesting for unsubscription for the above service i.e. (MKR TIPS) immediately from my phone. I have already lost Rs. 120 and I cannot use my mobile properly because I cannot use it for outgoing calls. This has caused uncecessary mental harrasement and also I am losing my important calls because my father is a heart disease patient who calls me regulary. I request you this serivce may be removed immedatly. I hope I will receive my reply positively within 24 hours to my mobile or to my email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Personal — discontinue the service of MKR tips immediately

Recently to my Mobile No. [protected] I received a message regarding MKR TIPS. How it has been added to my No I don't know and I immediately contacted the customer care and I also tried the No.[protected] but for my surprise I could not get the no inspite of trying several days. I am unnecessary losing my balace money due to this unwanted message. I request you to discontinue this serivice immeidately.
                    Thanking You,
                    dwarakanath

Airtel — request for unsubscription for mkr tips not done

I am making this complaint for the past four months, Regarding unsubscription for MKR tips which has wrongly been subscribed from my mobile No. [protected]. I am requesting for the past four months to unsubscribe for MKR tips but It is not been done and I think If has fallen into the deaf ears of airtel customers care service people. I
                    I am unnecessarily losing 30Rs. every month. Also I cannot use the sim for outgoing calls. If I recharge the amount is deducted immediately. This is unfair method on the part of airtel customer care people. I once again request you to unsubscribe for MKR tips or else the matter will be taken to the customer court If the reply is not received within SEVEN days from today.
                    SirMadam,

I am using an Airtel post paid connection since 5years. I have not subscribed any 'Mitti Ke Rang' scheme, but somehow i find myself recieving messages saying 'Congratulation, you have subscribed to the MKR scheme..' at the cost of Rs.30. I request you to please look into this matter urgently, as it is extremely annoying for a loyal costumer to be put through such inconvenience.

Monica Malhotra
                    by mistake i had accepted airtel wap service on my mobile but now i want to stop it. i have already called to airtel customer care but till now they couldn't stop it. So i requested you to stop airtel jummai wap service on my mobile as soon as possible. my mobli no [protected]
                    Thanking you!
                    This is so wrong MKR Tips subcription. be cause I' m a Airtel costmer ( mobile no. [protected]). I am very disappointed for your custmer care sevice. cause I tried to several times your custmer care No. 121 but their is no response.
                    So I request to custmer care centre that unsubscribe MKR service of the above mobile no.
                    If you will take no action than I will say every new custmer that Airtel is very very cheeter, unbilievable & very careless compney. so I will not suggest new custmer for purchaging of Aitel Sim Card.
                    Sadfully thank
                    D.k. Pathak
                    hi, friends!

I was a victim of that MKR scam too. For several months I tried to disable this service, but the number provided in messages never responded.
                    Finally, I decided to visit Airtel office about this issue, and they made the miracle with no questions! That's what they did:
                    --Send message 'STOP' to 121.
                    You'll get 2 messages, one about accepted request, and another with list of currently active 'services'. Verify that list against other scam 'services'. Fortunately, I had only that dirty MKR.
                    --Reply with the number of the service you want to stop. (In my case it was 1, one and only ;)
                    You'll get confirmation message.
                    --Reply again with the same number (1).

Finally you'll get that sweet "Your MKR service has been stopped."

Yahoo!!! :)

BTW, you can unsubscribe any Airtel scam service this way. Or just check that you are not scamed.

Happy cellphoning! :)
                    At first I thought this MKR service is only a trouble because o[censored]nwanted SMS in my phone. However, later I realized it costs a substantial Rs. 30 every month. For a guy like me with a 100 Rs recharge each month, thats a huge amount.

I called this number on MKR SMS but no answer. Why did they give us this number in the SMS if it doesn't even work? Such !!

Now, finally after calling 121 I got a message saying it is stopped, call same MKR number to start service again. HAHA ... why don't they realize this god forsaked number doesn't even EXIST!!!

WAKE UP AIRTEL!
                    Hi I am a victim of the MKR Tips subcription. because I' m a Airtel costmer ( mobile no. [protected]). I am very disappointed for your custmer care sevice. cause I tried to several times your custmer care No. but their is no response.
                    If you will take no action than I will take the legal action and will say every new custmer that Airtel is very very cheeter, unbilievable & very careless compney. so I will not suggest new custmer for purchaging of Aitel Sim Card.

Sadfully thank

Subha Ranjan Sahoo

Sindhu Rani
                      Sub: Regarding blocked connection of mob no.: [protected]

I have taken Pre- Paid Air Tel Connection on 15.07.2008 and activated to Lifetime from Patna (Bihar). GPRS / Internet activated on first week of August’08 (around 5th August). But the connection is blocked on 19.08.08 without my information / notice. After contacting the customer care, your representative told me that blocked for identity problem, it will be activated soon. But no satisfactory answer. I have already given all my identity proof with application. A lot of time has already been lapsed causing me great inconvenience.
                      Hence you are requested to kindly take necessary action to restore my connection.

Sindhu Rani
                      Sub: Regarding blocked connection of mob no.: [protected]

I have taken Pre- Paid Air Tel Connection on july 2008 and activated to Lifetime from Patna (Bihar). GPRS / Internet activated on july 2008. But the connection is blocked on 19.08.08 without my information / notice. After contacting the customer care, your representative told me that "documents was not submitted" .then i again go to your airtel main branch in patna(bihar) and again submitted my documents but they rejected my request.due to this my several works hampered .

Airtel — want of reconnection

M.S.Mohamed Kader Mohideen
                        I am getting mobile connection from airtel on 02/07/2008my number is [protected]. sim number[protected] .After 42...

Srinivas K Pai
                        I am working for Sobha Developers limited, in Bangalore.The company has given me a post paid airtel connection - [protected].For the past 3 months i have been getting calls from airtel, asking for Mr Prasanth Gururaj. That person has not paid his bill and my number has been given as an alternate number. I absolutely have no idea who this person is and i have been telling this to the Airtel personnels who call me. But calls keep coming and every day i have been getting these calls for past 3 months . I have called 121 and complained twice. But they told me that there is no way these calls can be stopped as that person has given my number as alternate number. I cant keep on answering these calls which comes about 2 times a day from various numbers. Please find a solution as soon as possible.

manish chauhan
                          hi,
                          i did not get my mobile bills in physical for the months of june and jul 2008. This phone is used for official purpose and my company ITC wants me to produce the same as i have already made the payments.
                          will you please send me the bills on my mail id. looking forward for a quick response.

Cell no:- [protected]

and in future also could you send me the bills thru email id every month ?

Airtel Mobile bill — Repetitive Mobile Bills and calls regarding payment after 3 Months of filling request for disconnection of my Number.

My Self Anuj Prabhakar. My complaint is against the Airtel Company. Earlier i was using Airtel postpaid connection and the Number was [protected]. this number is on my name. I made a request on 22nd of October to disconnect this number as i dont want to continue this Number any more. The executive asked me to pay the dues and after then your number will be stopped with in 48 hours and he gave my my complaint no. The Complaint no was[protected]. I paid all the dues so that my number will be stopped. But after 3 days my number was still on. i again called them and explain my entire problem to their executive. he again assured me that with in a day your no. will be stopped.
                          But nothing will happen. i called a lot of times to the customer care and request them. But still after 3 Months of my complaint bills are coming regularly and i am not even using that number since that day.
                          In between i talk to Mrs Singh (Who is the senior person from Airtel who takes care of the complaint of the customer) 2-3 times and explain my problem to her. She told me not to bother about these bills and you need not to pay anything because this is the mistake from Airtel side only.
                          But still their executives called on my alternate number regarding the payment repetitively which is using my Wife and the executive called they talked harshly on phones.

Please look into the matter. I am tired to talk to Company guys. They are harassing me by calling me again and again and now their executives are using harsh language. please take certain action to stop these harassment.
                          i have not received any bills on my adress since last few months.
                          I have not got since last 6months.

Jayesh G. Wairale

I am sending you the exact email which I sent to AIRTEL regional head but nothing happened now I am sending it to you... If you can suggest me anything else which I could do regarding this matter please let me know.

EMAIL IS AS FOLLOWS[protected][protected][protected]

I am feeling very unfortunate as I am very old user of Airtel service. I have been using my current number since 4 years.

But the real issue is something different. It starts from the day when an executive(Miss. Shruti - [protected]) from Vega Center Pune, called me to offer a CUG plan and after several talks she came up with so called "Specially Designed" plan for us. Here are the details of that plan

Combat II

STD Rs. 1.25

SMS(Local) Rs. 0.30

CUG Free

150 SMS Free

I have around 10-15 mails which was specifying this plan from Mr. Tejpal ([protected]) of Vega Center.

Mr. Kumar ([protected]) from Vega Center came to our office(Sharda Arcade, Pune) and collected the details/Documents and Payment Rs.250/connection for 20 new connections. The details are as follows:

As intended all cards got activated, now the real problem starts. Two days after activation of the cards, 7 card's outgoing was barred.

After calling so many times to Mr. Tejapal and Mr. Kumar none of them responded and kept on giving stupid excuses. We have waited for more than a month but no one came back to solve the queries. The executives used to call 5 times a day before taking the connection but once the connections been sold those people stop replying to our phone calls and started using rude language,

One more hidden surprise was there for us when the bill came of first month it was not as per the commitment of Mr. Kumar but it was as follows:

Monthly Rental: Rs. 199.0

A-A Calling: Rs. 0.40 (Should be Rs. 0.10)

A-Other Mobile Rs. 0.40 (Should be Rs. 0.10)

A-Local Landline Rs. 0.80

STD Rs. 1.25

SMS(Local) Rs. 0.30

CUG Free

Those 7 numbers which were not even active also received the bills.

What we want is either of following two:

1. Plan which was intended by executive to us.
                            2. Refund of complete deposit money.

But this is not the end of the story there is one more issue. At the beginning we have given money for 5 more connections for which an executive took the money but never turned up. He did not even take the documents for further process.

Now after almost 2 moths we decided to send you email requesting for sorting out the matter. This is the final appeal to Airtel after this next mail will be sent to Consumer Court and Media because its directly fraud to a MNC Company.

Please call me as soon as possible on my number regarding this issue so that we can take our next step.

Attachments:

1. All 21 mails of communication with airtel executive as single mail. ( I Have all those emails with me in which that executive promised me false things.)

Jayesh Wairale: [protected]
                            what was the result ?

Im Nasir Manzoor from Pakistan, my cousin Mr.Muhammad Javed Elahi is submitted a complaint against a company who was based in Singapore with this name Rizqi Makmur Pvt Ltd. and A Machine Trade Singapore.

My Cousin is in UK and he is dealing in Used Construction Machinery, My Cousin Mr.Javed pay them $90, 000 for few Units o[censored]sed Construction Machinery but those Fraudulent Companies Rizqi Makmur Pvt. Ltd. Singapore and A Machine Trade Singapore Pvt. Ltd. just make a big fraud with him.

Following are the websites of those companies:

www.rizqimakmur.com
                            www.amachinetrade.com

Can you please let us know how we can recover our money from them? They are not in Singapore now, they are in Pakistan. They make lots of victims, so kindly take a big legal action against them otherwise they will make fool to others soon.

My Cousin have invoice and proof as they have provide him after recieving the Payment from him. The Fraudulent Persons are: Mr.Shaikh Baber Ghani Mr.Shaikh Bilal Ghani Mr.Shaikh Baber was a Director of "Rizqi Makmur Pvt. Ltd. Singapore.

Mr.Shaikh Bilal was a Director of A Machine Trade Singapore Pvt. Ltd. Now how can you help us?

For God sake do something, we need our money back.

You can call to my cousin on his Cell No. [protected]

My e-mail is: [protected]@hotmail.com

I'm waiting for your reply, I can provide you more details if I will collect for more proofs.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Victims: Nasir Manzoor & Javed Elahi

Cell No. [protected] (Mr.Javed Elahi)
                            I'm also a Victims of this Company Rizqi Makmur, they are a whole family of Rats!!, they stole $250.000 from my company, and also they have robbed 3 other companies en Colombia, Be carefull with this Rats, they may working under another company name, they real names are Mr.Shaikh Baber Ghani Mr.Shaikh Bilal Ghani Mr.Shaikh Baber, also Rubina the Queen Rat mother of this criminals.
                            Do you have any problem of Khatmal, Deemak, Cockroaches, Rats, etc. in your Home or Office in Karachi?

Contact Now!

Contact Person: Umer Manzoor
                            E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

Airtel Broadband — Wrong Bouncing charges taken

Sayyed Ahsanullah Hashmi
                              Please refer to my broadband No[protected], at lucknow, on the name of Mr. Syed Mohd. Maqsud Ashraf,...
                              Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Loknath
                              Airtel distrubuters are providing airtel number to any customer without any full verification due to that I faced lots of problem & tension so I am now mentally disturb & have diversed from my official work because I am software engineer for US based MNC company.
                              Some guy is using airtel number on my id which is not provided by myself & he is totally misused but I truelly don't know who is he.
                              So please take an action regarding this & solve my problem.
                              Thanking you.
                              yours sincerely.
                              Loknath Tiwari

My mobile no is [protected]. I have problem with my continues deduction of my money without any take paid service. Daily deduct my Rs.2.00. I am already complaint in customer care phone no. but I am not getting any solution till date.
                              Please look into the matter.

Satbeer
                              sub. bar 2 n.band my mdn n. [protected] i have problem act date 12.10 2008 main apni n. ki id proof 3 bar dealer ko de di hai fir v 5bar n. band ho gya please help me
                              my name is anil mann.my mobile no. Is [protected].it custmer care number is barried last 20 days.i have faced meny problem.plese open my custmer care number.
                              PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT VIP NUMBERS. MY NUMBER IS ALWAYS START AT [protected].THANKS

Recently Discussed

(1 minutes ago)
                                Jeeves Consumer Services
                                Service Related Issue -Hitachi AC - CASE ID :: 0E23EWCHSC01-2012965 :: JFLKFI2AA8250
                                (6 minutes ago)
                                Quikr India
                                Received money for job opportunities
                                (8 minutes ago)