Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8102)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

SIVAKUMAR
i had entered into airtel with more expectations and got postpaid sim on 12.01.08 and since now it has not been activated when i contacted the airtel they simply say my area pincode is not in our system.so we are unable to activate.
one of the leading telephone operator having a wide net work this type of response made me airtel management is not competiive.i had given complaint over customer care nodal officer no response.
my name is sivakumar from madhavaram chennai
thanking for reading my complaint
thanking you
s.sivakumar
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:53:27

Airtel Postpaid — want a new sim

this is mr.Nirmal kr. bucha i m airtel user frm past 15 years.frm past 3 days my number [protected] is not working i had talked to coustmer care many a time but there is no response frm ur side.i want a new sim as there is any fault in my current sim .due to this i have faced so much problem in my business.
these are following details of my number.
NAME:NIRMAL KUMAR BUCHA
ADDRESS:2612/13 2ND FLOOR NAYA BAZAR DELHI-06
NUMBER:[protected]
SIM NO.[protected]
I hope this time i will not be get any negetive response .plz kindly make it fast.
thanking you,
yours' sincerely
NIRMAL KR. BUCHA
airtel postpaid new sim

Airtel — Regarding Inactive of SIM

I am a CA student I received a message from airtel regarging submission of documents to nearest office of airtel. when i received the message I was engaged on audit out of jaipur so it was not possible to deposit the documents.
I reched the office on 16/08/2010 the customer care executive rejects to accept the documents.
i am having very problem . Please do necessary steps and activate the sim.

Rahul Bansal
Mobile No. [protected]
Email Id: [protected]@gmail.com

AirTel — Non-active sim

I have an Airtel no [protected].I was not using this For nearly 5 months as I was out of india.While coming to India I recharged Rs.205 .Recharge was done successfully.But card was showing inactive sim.So I called twice to customer care but they never gave me proper feedback.So I showed it to Airtel gallery at Mulund(W).Then i came to know that ,Airtel has allotted my number to somebody else without my consent or information.(Same number I was using for nearly 4-5years).Though Airtel is having my residential address,company did not even bothered to write a single letter .
I am facing inconvenience that people cannot contact me and secondly I lost my Rs.205.
I want my number back or compensation.

sandeep Honrao
    I Mr sandeep Honrao have been your customer since from one year .

I had purchased a LG Handset model KG 110 on 6/2/2007 from “ANAND SHOPEE” Anand nagar pune.

The details of handset are as follows.

MSISDN: [protected]

SIM:[protected]

IMSI: [protected]

The scheme was such that 2399 ka Handset with 2399 ka talktime free (Airtel to Airtel)

ONthat LG handset box it has been clearly mentioned that

LG ke Rang,Airtel ke sang

Buy LG KG 110 for Rs 2399 and get free outgoing calls worth Rs 2399* for two years.

Free incoming calls validity for 2 years,

Free prepaid connection,

I have purchased this mobile for KBC –3 and enjoyed the programme continuously up to 52 episodes and also seen your Airtel Advertise & the famous Airtel tune in between the programme I have no. of relatives and friends of Airtel connection. I am enjoying Airtel to Airtel free talktime since from 1 year.

I recharge my handset on12/2/2008 with 265 Rs talktime for other calls. But from 13/2/08 my mobile is showing 0 talktime for Airtel to Airtel before completing 2 years and you have deducted from my other balance without informing anything .

Why this has happened ?What went wrong?

My Mrs Archana Honrao visited Aanand shoppee & launched a complaint regarding this kind of cheating.The owner told her to go to vega centre near swargate.

Then she has visited to Airtel office in vega centre in pune and launched a complaint . The lady told her that you would have been removed the SIM card & tried in another handset .This is handset migration problem according to your system software.Is it True or cheating?

The handset is always in our home & nobody would try to remove the SIM .

Mrs Archana Honrao has her own handset of no [protected].I also have another handset of no [protected].

I would have removed the SIM in somewhere around march-07 & tried in another handset,but then i know that the scheme SIM card wont work in any other handset.

That was an old story.After that you have not deducted my A to A free talktime .

So please again give me my balance A to A free talktime upto the desired period.

Your office staff lady told to my Mrs that it would require another 15 days to find out why your A to A talktime has been cancelled .

I request you to please do the needful as earliest.

Is it possible to switchoff my mobile for 15 days ?can i tell this to at least 1000 peoples /

I am also working in UPS company as a customer support engineer in pune

I and my Airtel friends/relatives do not want to end the relation with airtel.

Yours faithfully

sandeep Honrao

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:16
    I also am facing the problem right now.My service of free talk time was to expire at Jan 2009 but it has expred now with no reason.
    pls tell me free talk time in gujarat
    pls tell me free talk time in gujarat

LG / KG 110 — Handset lock

I have purchased LG mobile Modle KG 110 having SIM No. [protected] three years back. Now my hand set is not accepting any other sim card. SIM No. [protected] is showing as emergency.
    IMEI :[protected]
    S/N : 612IPZH978213

Sujan Singh
      THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER WRITING AFTER TRYING TO GET HELP FROM ALL POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS TO NO AVAIL. TODAY MORNING MY MOBILE CONNECTION WAS DISCONNECTED, DON'T KNOW THE REASON WHY???

I MADE A PAYMENT TOWARDS MY MOBILE BILL USAGE OF INR 1808 ON 8TH OF FEB THROUGH A COLLECTIONS AGENT AND SAME WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON 12TH FEB (AS PER MY HDFC BANK STATEMENT). THEN ON 18TH OF FEB ANOTHER AMOUNT 3292.60 WAS CREDITED TO AIRTEL THROUGH MY ICICI CREDIT CARD THROUGH VISA BILLPAY SERVICE.

HDFC Bank Statement capture:

_____________________________________________________________________
      12 Feb 2008 Chq Paid-MICR INW CL-AIRTEL[protected] Feb 2008 1808.00 379022.75

_____________________________________________________________________________

THIS MEANS I'VE PAYED AN AMOUNT OF 5000 RUPEES AS AGAINST THE USAGE OF INR 3292.60 AS ON 18TH OF FEB'08.

TODAY AFTERNOON I SPOKE TO YOUR REPRESENTATIVE (SHALINI) WHO DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TALK IN ENGLISH AND DID NOT HELP AT ALL (HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE). I REQUESTED TO BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MANAGER, AND SHE SIMPLED REFUSED MENTIONING 'MANAGER IS BUSY". SOMEHOW, I CONVINCED HER TO TRANSFER THE CALL.

MANAGER MR. BHASKAR.O (FLOOR MANAGER)(REFERENCE NUMBER from his conversation:[protected]. TIME WAS AROUND 13.10, 19th of Feb, 08, HE TOLD ME THAT NOTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED IN MY AIRTEL ACCOUNT REGARDING BILL PAYMENT. I TRIED GIVING HIM ALL EVIDENCES INCLUDING CHEQUE CLEARING DATE AND TRANSACTION ID, BUT HE KEPT ON INSISTING ME TO SEND HIM MY BANK STATEMENT (HOW CAN SOME ASK FOR MY BANK STATEMENT). I ALSO READ THE MESSAGE I RECEIVED FROM ICICI VISA BILLPAY TO HIM ON AMOUNT OF 3292.60 DEBITED ON ME AND CREDITED TO AIRTEL ON 18TH OF FEB, STILL HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND AND TOLD ME THE HE CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNLESS MY AIRTEL ACCOUNT IS UPDATED (NOT SURE HOW IT WILL HAPPEN, IF THIS DID NOT HAPPEN TILL NOW).

I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS MY FAULT THAT AIRTEL PEOPLE DISCONNECTED MY NUMBER???????????????????? I PAYED MORE THAT WHAT I OWE TO THEM. IF SOMEONE FROM THEIR TEAM IS NOT DOING THEIR DUTIES, THEN WHY SHOULD I PAY THE PRICE????

ENTIRE DAY I COULD NOT DO MUCH IN OFFICE COZ O[censored]NAVAILABILITY OF MY MOBILE AND IT LEAD TO BIG REVENUE LOSS FOR ME AS WELL AS THE ORGANIZATION.

I REQUEST FOR A STRICT ACTION ON THIS. I EVEN TRIED SPEAKING AT COPRORATE OFFICE IN MEHRAULI (NEW DELHI). THAT LADY TOLD ME TO BE ON HOLD FOR A MINUTE AND THEN DISCONNECTED THE CALL. I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES, BUT NOW PHONE IS NOT GOING THROUGH.

NEED HELP URGENTLY.
      SUJAN
      EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.com
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:15

Airtel Mobile Office — mobile office error [Resolved]

alpesh vyas

i am a customer of airtel gprs mobile office service from about last 4 months i i ...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (18)

Deepak Banodia
        Airtel Data card was purchased on June 30, 2007. Since, then there are issues with it. Company has accepted the network issue at first but have not given any time frame to resolve it. IT has been 7 months now. Neither they are refunding back Rs 5000 for the data card. After informing about the consumer complaint still no action has been taken. After a month of the purchase of the data card, they said they can manage it to resale it to someone and will fetch only Rs 2500. Without using the data card, they have halfed the price. Then, they ask me to the pay bill also without use. Then, I receive collection calls. They are not calling for any resolution but for collecting the money only. They have tried all troubleshooting and are saying that the issue is a network issue. No relief only harrasement.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:10

Sir my data card nomber is [protected]. This card problem was (ERROR 619) . I am alradey complain 2 times complain no is[protected],[protected]. in this tine my data card should not work your Systematically problem was solved but Technically same not work same error cord 619. So Plz solved the problem.
        Rajesh
        Mob No [protected]
        city:- Rourkela
        dist:- Sundargarh
        state:- Orissa
        Airtel mobile Internet not working since 4-5 days.Called the customer care for several times but they keep asking me change my mobile settings.Even after changing the settings for 10 times and after finally changing the handset, the net is down.Can anyone check what and where exactly the problem is?Can this be resolved by airtel guys? My airtel no. is [protected]and the data connection card expires on end of July.

abhijeet patil
          My mobile no.is [protected] (airtel). i have purchesed it last week(10 feb 2008).there after i tried to activate the NOP(net on phone service)

i consern the customer care at 121 for modes to activate NOP. as per their instruction i tried to connect to activate the service.But due to inappropriate(wrong) information provided i was unable to activate. i concern the customer care again and again but non of the customer exectives gave me appropriate way to connect.

the worst part is , one cannot connect to customer care for more the 3 times in a day .after few days my balance started reducing varaiable.
          first it reduce by 8 Rs then directly 15 Rs then 5 rupees

when i tryed to figure out what went wrong at service center the responsible person started giving me faque answers.

till date i havent received any conformation message from airtel regarding activation of NOP.as per my knowledge one receives a configuration message first time and a conformation message of activation and a symbol 'G' is displayed on mobile screen. not even a single seniarios was seen on my mobile

but the responsible person tell me that i have used the NOP.But my main question was the charges of NOP are Rs 5/- per day how come my balence reduced by 8 then 15 and then by 5 Rs

The boundries were crossed when i was asked by that person to send a sms(NOPDEACT) to Toll free no 511 . and it cost me Rs 3/- when i ask him regarding this he answers me that it the useage charge.being a toll free no . i have been charge so there is a error in airtel's system.but no one is helping me. till date i have lost round about 36 Rs. who is going to compainset my loss.

i dont know who should be held responsible.

this is totally injustice with me.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:09

Airtel — Loss Of Balance When SMS Was Free

I am the holder of the AirTel Number [protected] and i was charged when i got free sms while sending sms. I complained to the Cust Care but there was no responce from their side. Please look in to the matter and do the needfull

Airtel — Deduction of charges even Scheme is activated

Sir

I Ravindra Gaikwad holding no [protected].
          I have activated Rs 95 SMS scheme on 12 feb 1:40 pm
          It was working fine till 12:30 am next day.
          after that any sms send deduction for sms started.
          i was shocked.
          Then complaint to 198.
          I still want to know. when conctacted Airtel gallery in mulund CRM said these scemes applies on all.

kindly check and reply to me on my mobile no [protected].

Ravindra gaikwad

Sheldon S. Coutinho
            This is with regards to the mail mentioned below and the my harrasement at the hands of Airtel. I've asked Airtel to stop my connections since day 1 of taking them but I'm still receiving bills and phone calls on my home number for payment of the same. They never speak to me directly even though they have my Vodafone number but to people at my home.

I've never activated the number, I've not even taken the sim card out of the envelope but I'm still getting bills. The number on the bill is [protected]. They never did my verification at the time of taking the sim card. They met my dad and said they would be back to verify me, but they never did.

I've spoken to 3 executives, including a senior named Anil and he had promised me that the connection would be cancelled. I'm not paying for a service that I've never used from day one. Below is the mail I'd sent to them and to some newspapers. But till date no relief.

Please help me!

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
            From: Sheldon Coutinho [mailto:sheldon.[protected]@trent-tata.com]
            Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:43 AM
            To: '[protected]@indiatimes.com'
            Cc: '[protected]@airtelindia.com'
            Subject: Subject: Atrocious customer service from Airtel call center

Dear "to whomsoever it may concern"

This is with regards to terrible customer service that I have been the victim of at the hand of Airtel customer service. I've been the customer of Vodafone for the past couple of years and was thinking of changing over to Airtel after being led on by a couple of Airtel marketeers.

On Sunday 25th, I was approached by two individuals from Appco Marketing (who claim to the sole marketeers for Airtel) who were selling Airtel connections. After much ado, I took two connections from them, one was a triple 3 connection and the other was a Hotline plan. The Hotline number was a free number to which I could make or receive free calls from my primary Airtel number. Sort of like a family number. I have a similar setup with Vodafone with a key difference being that I could make calls to the Hotline number even if I was in Goa (as claimed by the people from Appco). I decided to take the connections and paid two cheques of 599 each as refundable deposit.

However, I was not convinced about the free calling from Goa and so I checked out the Airtel website. However, I found no information about the Hotline number. I called on call center number and when I went through the options, I got a "This number doesn't exist" message. I tried various combinations of options and finally got a customer service rep called "Kiran". He told me to call up another dept. I told him that I had tried and couldn't get through and that I just need the above mentioned clarification. He told me that I would be charged for calling on the Hotline number as per std rates! I was shocked but before I could react I was disconnected. I called up again and I was disconnected immediately after being answered. This happened twice before I actually had to beg the rep to let me remain online. I had recognized the voice and it was Kiran each time. Apparently he seemed the only person taking calls that evening.

This time I asked him to put his superior online. In quite a menacing voice he said that his TL would say the same thing. Finally completely frustrated, I told him that I will cancel the service immediately, he actually had the audacity to tell me to "go ahead and cancel them"!

I've already spoken to the people at Appco and I've told that I've "stopped cheque" the cheques I have given them and told them to take back the sim cards. The person at Appco, Yogita had the audacity to tell me that one customer will not affect their business. They should learn a lesson from Vodafone who were literally begging me to stay after I called them up and told them that I was switching to Airtel.

I am very upset and frustrated with the customer service at Airtel. I've worked at a call center too some years ago and I've never heard of such rudeness. I'm only sending this mail so that others can be warned of what might happen.

Sincerely,

Sheldon Coutinho (Vodafone customer)
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:08

AirTel — high tariff

my number is [protected] my plan is 398 scheme current rates is 50paise but it has been changed to 2 rs each local call so plz make sure that it should run in my current plan

Airtel — bal dead by rs 240

hi,
            my name is himanshu meshram i bye a new sim card of airtel on 17-feb-2008 friends card mobile number is [protected]..
            in that sim card i got 250 rs talktime and 9 months validity ............................
            and make just three call and then activate nop gprs service wher 5 rs daily deducatstion is
            there ....but still on 18-feb-2008 on morning my balance is showing 11.84 paisa so approximately
            my 240 rs is deductes so bal is ded more than i used.......
            when i called up to 121 so no any cse come to help me while calling and three times my call was dissconnected so
            i am gfaithfull to you is you see why my bal ded ....... so plz check the detail and do the needfull thanks
            himanshu meshram
            mo. no.[protected]

Airtel Mobile Pre-paid Connection — Making Fools vis pro-offers

On 24.02.2008 at 19:39 - I got a sms from AIRTEL
            "maza lein sare STD calls ka India mein kahi bhi @Re1 mein Sirf Rs31 recharge pe. TariffValidity:30 Days. Scheme ka fayada apko 48 ghanto mein diya jayega."

Yesterday I have called Airtel Care & confirm bout the sms, they replied YES it will only Re1 per minute and then I have recharged by Rs31.

Today I have called a local mobile and they have charged me Re1 per minute, I got confused and called Airtel Care that why the local calls are also be charged the same rate, when my local tariff is 50 paise per minute. They replied me that now every call will be @Re1 only for 30 days, your old tariff has been cancelled and after 30 days your local will be Re1 only and the STD as per the Rate of Rs2.80 per minute.

I argued that this is bad, you are hiding each and every thing in your pro- offers, he replie that they are doing like this only and told me that there will be a limited space for characters and sms will be like this only. I become fool, isnt it. Airtel peoples are cheating like this in every pro - offers.

This is not a faith business, can some one tell me that what should I do now ????? ????? ?????
            Respected sir,
            i am airtel prepad user.i just to connect the internet through mobile to pc.by usin gprs..i have setting of mobile office.mobile office is activated in mu number.air live run properly...
            but by using mobile office as a default its does, t open..
            message has written that...subscribe packet data first...what should i do...i have call so many time to costomer care. executive...but they could not solve the problem.
            suggest me plz what should i do...?
            sir i m from gupta stationery hoshiarpur (pb) my demo no is [protected]. i am use this no. last 7 years (as custmer and a dealer).

i got 25-30 activations per month, this month i have 1 activation because some distribute with my distributor(Unique Enterprises hoshiarpur), i say walia g(our rm), he said i can't help u.

my demo no is swaped (incomeing, outgoing and rechare facility) by my distributor(unique enterprises, hoshiarpur) or rsm (mr. walia) pls active my no. [protected].

with hope

rakesh kumar

(gupta stationers & photostat)

phagwara road, hoshiarpur

other contact no. [protected]
            dear sir i am airtel postpaid user and your recovery boy karan in haridwar is using abuse language and fighating with me please call me [protected]

I also experienced very bad service from Air Tel.

I have taken a life time prepaid sim card from air tel on jun 2007 and used upto dec 2007. After that I went abroad. now i came back try to use but the number was given to somebody else. I asked the help line and they are saying since i did not use for 6 months that number has lost.

REALLY I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF LIFE TIME CONNECTION FROM AIR TEL.
            because my card validity has been end but not come sms for [110]recharge
            I have a pre paid life time airtel connection # [protected] which was not in use for sometime.
            I intend to use it now.
            Please activate the sim card, immediately.

Malay Chatterjee
            Sir My mob no is [protected] and i want to activate gprs connection on my number. I have call many times to 121 but there was not any response So Pls kindly activate my GPRS account and subscribe my packet data.
            I Paid the bill wrongly to no [protected] Rs 900
            But my no is [protected] pL look in matter
            "To whomsoever it may concern"

I AM AN AIRTEL SUBSCRIBER SINCE 2006-07. SINCE IT IS A CUG PLAN REGISTERED TO RELIANCE IND. LTD, AND BEING A COMPANY PAID CONNECTION I WAS NEVER BOTHERED ABOUT MY BILLS.

BUT RECENTLY I VE SWITCHED OVER TO SOME OTHER COMPANY AND HENCE I WAS CARRYING THIS NO WITH ME FROM A LONG TIME, RATHER THAN HANDING OVER THE SIM TO RELIANCE BACK I REQUESTED MY OFFICIALS TO LET THE NO WITH ME ONLY AND THE BILLS WILL BE TAKEN CARE BY ME IN FUTURE. IT WAS AGREED BY MY SENIORS AND I DID THE FORMALITIES (AROUND 20 DAYS BACK SINCE THIS MAIL WAS WRITTEN) OF TRANSFERING THE SAME CONNECTION ON MY NAME FROM RELIANCE.

BUT RATHER THAN SHIFTING THE SAME ON MY NAME, AIRTEL DISCONNECTED MY NO ON 27.10.08 i.e. ONE DAY BEFORE DIWALI.

I WENT TO THE AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE LOCATED AT GANPATI PLAZA JAIPUR AND I WAS SENT BACK SAYING THAT THE SIM HAS BLOCKED DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL ERRORS AND YOU NEED TO GET A NEW SIM ISSUED AND THAT IS TOO POSSILBLE ONCE YOU WILL GET A APPROVAL FROM RELIANCE OFFICIALS (SINCE THE CONNECTION WAS STILL ON RELIANCE’S NAME )

AT THE SAME TIME THE STAFF PRESENT THERE WAS SO RUDE AND UN- PROFESSIONAL WHO WERE ACTUALLY BUSY IN DOING THERE OWN GOSSIPS RATHER THEN HELPING OUT THE CUSTOMERS .

DUE TO DIWALI THE RELIANCE OFFICE WAS CLOSED FOR 4 DAYS AND THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE OFFICE TO DO THE FORMALITIES. I THEN I SPOKE TO FEW OF THE SENIOR OFFICIALS LOOKING AFTER THE CUG CONNECTIONS IN AIRTEL AND RATHER THAN HELPING ME THEY KEEP ON PLAYING FOOL OF ME AND AT LAST THE AIRTEL CONNECT AT GANPATI PLAZA WAS CLOSED FOR ANOTHER 3-4 DAYS (DIWALI Vacations). THEN SOMEHOW I WAS ABLE TO GET A NEW SIM WITH THE HELP OF ONE AIRTEL OFFICIAL BUT AGAIN THAT SIM WAS ALSO THE SAME INACTIVE SIM.

I THAN CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER CARE NO AT AROUND 8 PM IN THE EVENING AND IT WAS TOLD THAT DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF RS 1875 YOUR SIM HAS BEEN BLOCKED. I IMMEDIATELY MADE THE PAYMENT OF RS 2000 TXN ID 19542638
            AND AGAIN I CALLED UP AT CUSTOMER CARE TO INFORM THE SAME . I WAS TOLD THAT YOUR SIM WILL BE ACTIVATED IN ANOTHER 4 HOURS, BUT EVEN AFTER CONTINOUS CALLS AND FOLLOW UPS, MY SIM WAS NOT ACTIVATED TILL THE TIME THIS MAIL WAS WRITTEN . IT IS DIWALI TODAY AND I AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO SPEAK TO ANY OF MY RELATIVES FRIENDS IN FACT MY PARENTS ALSO .THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST DIWALI I VE EVER MADE.

BELIEVE ME THESE PEOPLE HAVE RUINED UP MY FESTIVAL.

AMIT MITTAL
            RESTAURENT GENERAL MANAGER
            PIZZA HUT.
            [protected].

Airtel New SIM — gprs setting not sending in last 7th days

sir jee mera naam shiv shanker hai. maine ek SIM purchase kiya hai. jiska no. [protected] hai. aaj 7 din ho gaye gprs setting nahi bheji gayee. mere baar - baar customer care se baat kiya. lekin abhi tak gprs setting nahi ayee hai. please ye problem solve kigiye

thanking you
            shiv shanker
            HAL Korwa Amethi Sultanpur-227412
            It is to inform you that I have never registerd for any service through http://igfun.com and never enjoyed any service through http://igfun.com, , i gor lots of sms 's mentioning that I have been charged Rs. 10 /---- on daily basis with effect from 20/1/09, My mobile number is [protected] ( Airtel Connection )
            Please deactivate/ Unsubscribes http://igfun.com from my mobile immeadiately.

I have alraeady sents 2 compalints reagarding this, but you have taken any action according my request.
            This is last request to u, Please deactivate/ Unsubscribes http://igfun.com from my mobile immeadiately.

dear sir,
            my mobile no is [protected] from this no message cannot be sending and cannot be receiving
            i gave complent to your airtel call center but they didn't give response
            please give me a suggestion for this

your faithfully

LOKESH.K.E
            MOB.[protected]
            Dear "to whomsoever it may concern"

in my mobile cannot be sent messages for two months i don't know that reason i gave complent to your customer care but still now they have not taken any action.when i called them they were telling message settings i done that also
            but not cleared problem.
            and also not connecting to your customer care line
            please do something
            i have been using airtel for over 3 years and lately i have been getting messages that a particular hello tune has been set for my number without me even subscribing to it. nothing worked when i tried to deactivate the service, so i had to use the service, paying however much they charge per minute and then again pay Rs 15 for the rest of the month just so that i could change whatever stupid song i was forced to keep from their side. the customer care number doesn't always work and they aren't very helpful either. My request to airtel would be to kindly stop activating services consumers don't choose themselves.
            I have taken a postpaid connection no.was given [protected] but not yet been activated which was suppose to be activated within 24hrs.But not activate .I request U to Pls.help me in activating my sim ([protected]) .
            dear sir
            i'm prepaid airtel mobile user.since 3 month model of day daily serivice activate, i call your center and disconct it daily but it daily activated.i'm very tense.i want to stop this, what i do...
            thnx...
            my Sim is lock so please open the my Sim
            my air tel no.[protected]

AirTel — HIGH CHARGE FOR GPRS

My name is Albert.I am a user of airtel.But days before airtel incresed its usage cost for gprs by 250 to 499.
            its very bad.Any mobile company does not have this too much cost for gprs.airtel doesent have EDGE network in all towers in kerala.Please take neccessery actions.
            Faithfullu albert paul
            my outgoing is barred due to non payment of bill. iam asking airtel to send the bill or which i have not paid the bill and they are unable to open the bill only and telling me to pay the bill. waste service i have ever seen. and the bill paid does not get updated and infinite number of calls from airtel that u have not done the payment...
            The customer service reps are the dumbest people on earth.
            i have asked to unlock my PIN no, . so that i can use my Blackberry with another service provider (Loop Mobile).
            but they are giving all sorts of stupid reasons.
            like we can do that only if you have bought it from them.

i hate Airtel.
            i will never bloody recommend it to any body else.

rinku anil — I want new sim old number

sir
            mere pass reliance smart no. [protected] tha jo kisi karan se kharab ho gaya jis ke liye maine nereast shop me sim or document with sim fee jama kiya jo aaj one month se kal reteler ayega bolata hai, us sim se mai networking ka use karata tha .
            please sir mere sim ko dila de.

b404 ncl khadia shaktinagar sonebhadra up 231222 address with handicapt certificate de kar kharida tha .
            ye mera crospondence address hai .
            from mobile gprs settings r not working even put pocket internet connection aircel [protected]
            dear sir
            i'm prepaid airtel mobile user.my air tel no [protected].pls stop all sceam from airtel..daily my balance would gone,
            airtel mobile co is very very cheater they send after every call end i recieved message 52, 102, 47 etc
            when i recharge above this theyask automatically we cancel old dincout coupon. i dont understand
            he send message every time.this is indirect theft in customer pocket . i think this type co hang on big tree till death.
            Hi All,
            I was using Airtel Broad band connection in Pallavaram. Recently i have shifted to other area Oldwashermenmpet . Its going to be more than 2 weeks still my connection has not been changed. I call customer care many times and lauched complaints.Still my problem is not been solved.Recently i went to Paris Airtel showroom, they said they will be sending the person to solve it but still its not been solved.
            Such a bad connection.Broadband they are giving very poor services.
            i am the airtel customer at kolkata, , , i had done my easy recharge of rs 31.for airtel gprs subscription of 15 MB free but wen i m coneecting, , bal getting deduct of rs 30p/50kb. And i hve cormplaint several times, , and docket no..93400..on7 sept, , ,[protected] sept, , , ,[protected] on1sept, , , , i want to take some action against them, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
            actually this is not a complaint.i would like to work for airtel callcentre.i want know the procedures for getting this job.kindly provide me the details at the earliest...
            dear sir
            i m prepaid airtel costomer my airtel no.[protected] last five day my balance less rs.20 i.m call two time customer they do'nt solve my problem my complaint no -[protected],[protected] please solve my problem

Every i have got the missed call & SMS from this number [protected]. Request you to please let me know the Mobile holder name.

Kamlesh Sawant
            Dear Ms. Rinku Sethi

Hope you are fine.

Now I am receiving the call from your staff showing my mistake that your anual rent of Gold plan is finish. My question is when I am staying in out of coverage area of Airtel, in this regard, i already informed to airtel staff when they ask for any compalint of coverage.. So why you can not send me sms .
            For payment purpose you can send sms but why not for information you can not send sms?????????????????????????????/

Now I am telling very clearly that pl credit the below amount in my account and you can charge Rs 499/- which is annual rent of one year otherwise I am going to take this matter in a very high stage.and I am going to circulate my problem all over the india to all the airtel user so that they must know the nature of Airtel people and also know how AIRTEL making money from their customers.

----- Original Message -----
            From: skagni
            To: skagni ; munish.[protected]@airtel.in ; puneet.[protected]@airtel.in ; samrat.[protected]@airtel.in ; sandeep.[protected]@airtel.in ; suminder.[protected]@airtel.in ; rinku.[protected]@airtel.in
            Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:59 PM
            Subject: Re: Continous problem with Airtel- -phone [protected]-REMINDER -2

----- Original Message -----
            From: skagni
            To: munish.[protected]@airtel.in ; puneet.[protected]@airtel.in ; samrat.[protected]@airtel.in ; sandeep.[protected]@airtel.in ; suminder.[protected]@airtel.in ; rinku.[protected]@airtel.in
            Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 12:59 PM
            Subject: Continous problem with Airtel- -phone [protected]-REMINDEr

Dear Ms. Rinku Sethi

hope you are fine.

This is in reference to my cell no [protected]

As this no I am using for the internet purpose as blackberry and Iam paying Rs 50/- per month as minimum charges as per plan of airtel.

But I was really surprise to see that airtel has charged Rs 240/- in sept 2009 bill which is paid by my staff on Sept 17, 2009 and then my staff paid Rs 440.42 in oct 2009.

and further surprise to see the next bill of Rs 220.60 which is due on Nov 27, 2009.

When I hv paid Rs 6999/- annual rent of blackberry and also paid tex on this then why so much bill??????????????/

Instead of Rs 50/- per month why airtel charging this much amount where their is not a single phone call from this number.

Why some body in Airtel want to disturb me all the time. Why ???????????

Where is my mistake. Who is calling from my mumber from your office ??????????????/

Pl give me proper reply as you are also not picking my cell. What to do ??????????///

Cell : [protected]

Airtel — Customer care pepole's are not solve my problem only sending reference number

In my mobile phone i was tried a lot of times to contact customer care people for changing Hellotune. Even though i tried 543215 for change of hellotune but my hello tune did not change. Also i sent sms to 121 several times like MYAIRTEL but no response from ur side. Please make ur service good and user friendly.
            I M UR AIRTEL PREPAID COUSTMER MY MO. NO.[protected]. I M NOT AGREE WITH UR SERVICES. U GUYS R CHEATING ME, I WANT TO STOP MY ALL SPCL SERVICES, I SENT U REQUEST AT MANNY TIMES BUT I DIDNT GET ANY ANS FROM IT. UR SERVICE CENTERS R USELESS I CANT CONNECT MY CALL TO UR SERVICE CENTER WHENEVER I CALL U SO THE MSG COMEWS PLEASE CHECK THE NO. U HAVE DAIL. REPLY ME BY CALL OTHERWISE I WILL MAKE COMPLAIN TO THE HIGHER GOVT. ATHURITIES
            ROHIT JAIN
            26-11-09

Airtel — Atrocius message coming

My No is [protected] and I am receiving akward messages from the No[protected] .

Please stop this messages as soon as possible.
            hollo sir my mobile center in thiruthangal . anyway this area distriputer is wrongly behavier. our centere in royal communication anyway this matter is very affect the my mint. anyway immediate action please sir. company name is very spoiled this complaint matter is very reply tomy email adress.
            my airtel no [protected] is not working sim is activated but not going any call and incoming calls pls help me what can i do.

i want to send my complain to customer care but no answer.
            i ayush got recharged my sim(no-[protected]) by a Rs98 e-top on 11/03/2010.it worked properly till 17/03/2010 but after that it was not being connected to net after 17/03/2010.i then made a call to costumer care and got it known to your person who recieved my call.he said, he's sending a complaint no to my sim and asked to keep it safe but i waited leaving all my work and got spent my a lot of time in your nonresponsing costumer care.he didn't send any complaint no or anything else.this wasted a lot of my time and brougt me a lot of harrasment.now i am going to file a suit against airtel in the consumer court in case of nonresponsing act and cheating.

AirTel — High Tariff and Robbery of GPRS charges

I activated the Blackberry prosumer 249 plan on my Blackberry handset. Doom's day started then. After a month's usage, I am given a bill for 6000+ rupees. When I questioned about my usage, no one in Airtel has a clue of the site which I browsed and how charges some of which are as high 1700 for a single web page is possible. I was willing to pay after the right level of clarification is provided, but there's no one apart from the nodal officer who can provide this clarification. I am now being harassed by their collections agency to pay the bill without getting my billing dispute resolved amicably.

I am prepaid Airtel mobile user & my no. is [protected]. Airtel has just started a Friend chat service on my mobile on Trial basis and without any information to me. It never wanted any such type of service but they started without my consent.

After 3-4 days they deducted a fee for this activation again without any information to me. I have never asked them to subscribe or continue this trial scheme on my mobile. Even on activation of this scheme on my mobile they didn't sent any confirmation message or SMS to me.

When I asked to Customer Care center then the reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talked very rudely to me regarding their scheme and refused to refund the money. They even asked me that if I want then I can sue them in Consumer Court and they will do like this.

How could Airtel activate any scheme on Trial basis without my consent and without any information?
            How could Airtel subscribe any scheme on my mobile without sending any message to me?
            How could Airtel deduct any amount from my prepaid amount without any information to me?
            How could Airtel customer care reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talk to me like this ?

Airtel is just Ridiculous. I just its Service. I will not going to recommend anybody else to have Airtel Service.
            Airtel Is a Complete BLACKMAILER. IF YOU HAVE A CONNECTION PRIOR TO GREAT RATE DROP U R FORCED TO PAY HIGHER TARIFF WHILE NEW CONNECTION GET COMPETITIVE TARIFF.I TRIED TO RECHARGE IT WITH SOME RATE CUTTERS IT DIDN'T WORK.I M FORCED TO USE IT WITH HIGHER TARIFF.JUST WAITING FOR NUMBER PORTABILITY. BUT STILL BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE BRIBED HIGHER AUTHORITIES TO STOP THIS
            Airtel is chor. they steal your money.
            hi,

i have to request so many times for dynamiclock system which is not working on my landline phone and i ask them executive visit but all time they give complain num and not solve my problem...

SIM — GPRS Setting

Mina 1 week se uninor customer care me ph kar raha hu gprs setting ke lia magar mere problem ka solution nahi ho pa raha hain yahi jabab mil raha hai ki koi solution nahi hain. mera sumsung ka Glassy 3 (Model No - GT-15801 hain or mera mob no [protected] hian, jab main kahata hu ki complen likh lia jai taki is problem ka solution nikala jai to bola jaja hai ki main complain nahi likh sakta, kya iska koi solution nahi hai to inform kar diya jai taki main dusre compani ka sim gprs ke lia use kar saku, mera alternate no [protected] hain
            I am airtel mobile user my air tel No, [protected] . please stop all sceam from airtel.
            Airtel privide rubbish service. This is a company who robbed customers. This company take amount on the name of Secuity Deposit (Refundable) But never refund any amount any how.

I am suffring more than 1½ Years. I left my hope to recover this amount which company take for security.

Taj Bahadur Bhargava [protected]

Vodafone — Atrocious

I[censored] r not frustrated than call vodafone they have recorded HAPPY TO HELP U BUT THEY mean that y r u not unhappy

Airtel — i have many call who disturb to me plz stop this number now

respect sir i m a student of class 12th and last 10 to 15 days a number [protected] who distrub to me and calling in the night and talk bad thing and call me many number please sir stop this number to calling my number i know that this number is not real but a faals number please help me sir
            g.evening sir my complaint was very serious my no was prepaid [protected] my connection was discontinue by your jalandhar central town office from 31 July 2012 midnight . he want my id proof i have already submitted id proof through Mr.Jatinder Pasrechia your office employe on dt. 27/07/2012 and i will complaint's so many times to your concern person mr.jatiner pasrechia and your central town jalandhar office till date 8/8/12 my connection was not activate i have lose my official work due to your poor sevices in future if your company will not taking any series action me my friends more than 1200 peoples and my family memebers was change all connection in V.P . WAITING FOR YOUR ACTION .
            Dear Customer,

We apologize for the misunderstanding happened, hopes your issue is solved, we will ensure that such type of behaviour won’t be repeated in future. If any query please do mail me at [protected]@appcogroupindia.in

Ryan

Anshul Sharma

I have bought one airtel post paid connection from yr dealer
              S2S IT SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. Mumbai, and I also give them 600 rupee for basic amount for opening my a/c.

I am using airtle pre paid card from last 4 year
              My current cell no is +91-[protected]!

I made a request to convert my pre paid card into post paid card (same no i want) yr dealer said there is no problem in giving me same no.

Its all matter happened 20 days before and I am still not get the post paid card. (No they promises to give me is +91-[protected])

I have submitted all the necessary documents to your dealer
              My address verification also done by airtel employee

Dealer Name's: - Mr.Santosh (+91-[protected]) and Mr.Chiraag (+91-[protected])

I am not able to communicate to any of my contact becoz my airtel prepaid card also blocked by them.
              my cell no is (+91-[protected])

Please help me.

Thankx and regard,
              Anshul Sharma
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:57:06

no response — dail a job / bala je consult.

hiI Miss seema & Mr Viveck . from the date of 7.01.2009 still 22.10.2009 i am not getting any reply from your end what is this??????????????

are all ur in the delhi or run away ..........

vinni

no response — no response from you side

after 6 complaints though phone their is no response now i have I refer to your Inv Nos ORA [protected] and order nos OGA [protected]
              and OGB[protected]. In this above said orders Ihave ordered No Philiips DVD of Tavar Speakers and in another order it is ordered for KODAK 12 Mega pics . But iam sorry to inform you that I have reced the DVD of Normal speakers and camera of 10 pics. This i have already returned to you and incurred Courrier charges of Rs 1000/. And the amount for the items has been debited to my account for this i have enclosed the statement herewith. But till date the amount has not been credited to my account. So hereby i am informing you to settle the transction within 7 days of the receipit of this mail. If you fail to do so I have no other alternative to go CONSUMER COURT. Treat this as very very urgent.

K Vijaya Raju

vijayraju k

Disclaimer: ""Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is
              intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it.
              If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
              message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. TechProcess Solutions Ltd. accepts no liability for any damage caused by
              any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this
              information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the
              sender and delete the message. Thank you.""

Bescom 002.jpg

(Size 237.53 KB) Download Attachment

Scan For Virus with F-Secure

Abdul Rashid
                Respected sir/Madam
                i was using airtel live music on demand service and i called customer care from 17-jan onwards for deactivation of the same service.they told to dial some number for the deactivation.and they send me some messages that we have deducted from ur account for using the service as i am not using the service as customer care has already told me that this service has been deactivated..i visited customer care swergate pune for further complaint where the didnt behave as they should.there was some mr.ROHIT PADHYE.i ave all the reference numbers that i ve recieved via sms from airtel but they didnt resolve the problem ... i want that money should be credited to my account... he didnt give me the head office number.

I hope you will look seriusly into the matter
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:56:29
                i got message on my no.[protected] from airtel (6787)at 10:15 am on 19/aug/08 that thanks for downloading laal dupatta as ur hello tune and deducted my balance.but my this tune is already existing since 2nd week of july and i haven't downloaded it again i don't know why airtel has done this to me. such things happens with me earlier in past.airtel changed my hellotune in the past, subscribes mobile radio for me, for these two things i haven't requested to them but than also tey gave me these two services unnessecarily and deducted my balance. sir this is my 3rd time that i m sending u e-mail.sir pls do justice with me and give my balance back.
                hi sire,
                i am ayub bagwan here from maharashtra in kolhapur district in ichalkaranji city. my mobile no is [protected] my no is convert in postpaid to prepaid conversion & my document was submited 10th march 2009 but my document not available in pune office..
                please sire help me.
                my mobile is unbarred on friday at 3th april 2009.
                & in my city {ICHALKARANJI} airtel service is very very poor...

please sire help me early.

anandgee
                  Why airtel calling its Internet 'broadband" but i its a narrowband?
                  actually not a narrowband but extremlyyyyyyyyyyy... narrowband.
                  you can't update your antivirus need 5MB updates within an hours in 64 kbps plane.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:58:17
                  ha ha ha nice!

It depends on the prospective!

When you pay Rs. 500/- to them for this service, they feel they are getting nothing and when they provide 64kbs speed they feel they have given everything!

Airtel — Require Call History of my mobile number [Resolved]

Meena
                    Require Call History of my mobile number which I am using in india.Suggestions can be mailed to my mail id for which I wil...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (454)

satinder.birdi
                    I was promised by Airtel that I will get 20-30kbps downloading speed of internet on my GPRS connection. But I am getting only 2kbps.
                    From last 4 months I have wasted several hours in complaining the problem.
                    Every time I was promised to solve the problem within 24 hours. But after so many 24 hours the problem is as it is.
                    I suggest all Airtel users not use Airtel GPRS Internet connection because of its slowest speed (Sometimes in bytes per second). There is nobody to solve your problem.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:41:27
                    Hi, I'm a postpaid user possesing No. [protected]. My GPRS service is very slow. I m using Sony ERCSN W350i. Plz give some tips to improve the service.

Thanks & Regards,

Jotin

GPRS — About GPRS

I used aircel gprs from 3 monts ago. First time when I connect with my PC it was disconnected after 5 to 10 minute interval. I recharge with Rs. 98/- which
                    browsing is free for one month. But some time it shown link failure. When given a complaint to Customer Care (Aircel) they said this is due to technical problems and it will solved after few days. After some days link failure problem is solved but I cannot connect with my PC. Customer Care executive some times boring me calling that Am I satisfied with my GPRS system? When I said that my problems is same before, they disconnect the phone. And when I recharge on 3rd Feb.2010 between 15 days I cannot connect(brouch) on my Handset. When I want to given the complaint to Customer Care GPRS Service, they disconnect my phone. So Nobody donot try to connect Aircel GPRS. My No. [protected] which I used to connect GPRS, But till not.

GPRS — Airtel SLOWEST GPRS

I am using gprs service of Airtel in Paratwada [maharashtra]
                    Rs.98 for 2 GB gprs plan i have activated since 15 days. I was shocked after using airtel gprs because of its worst slowest speed with the powerful signal strength, my distance from the airtel tower is hardly less than 100 meters. For 5 MB download it is taking 30 minutes. While other service provider in the city like Reliance gsm and TATA Docomo gsm, both are giving a very good speed For 5 Mb both takes 3 to 4 minutes and download speed with IDM is 26 kbps [average] ,while same file with IDM gives only 2 to 5 kbps only.
                    I contacted Airtel for this problem is service, but in vain, no action has been took from the company so far.

Airtel - Postpaid Number — late in punching of bill [Resolved]

vineet pandey
                      This is to bring to your notice that i have paid my bill of Rs. 700/- for the month of january against the Reciept no. 15209...

Dinesh Garg
                      HI,
                      I have taken a airtel broadband connection with free night surfing charges. I am facing several problem with this connection.
                      1. Airtel is charging me for data which I have used. I mostly browse in the night when free browsing time starts i.e. after 9:00 PM and befor closing shutdown my laptop though modem was on.
                      When I saw the bill, it ran into thousands of rupees and when I queried customer care, they said it is due to your modem. First of all, I should not be charged for control data to keep the link up between DSL switch and modem. Second, How come control data is running between hundreds of MB to keep the connection up?
                      2. Suddenly, without intimating me that night surfing charges has been increased, they raised charges from 49/- rs 199/- rs.
                      3. These people always say we will resolve your query by so and so time but never get back.

I am really tired of following these people. Am i supposed to do my work or keep running behind these .

Now, I heard that Sunit mittal has got some award for best service. Looks like He paid handsome money under the table to get this award.

God help this country.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:50
                      mere free 4 number me se [protected] ko hatakar [protected] ko free karne ka kasht kare

Gaikwad Kumar Gangadhar
                        I am suffering from deactivation of Airtel Gprs from last night.
                        I am sending message to Airtel for deactivate my Gprs from last night but they do not deactvate .When i am calling to customer care of airtel they said sms to 511 I already send sms to 511as GPRSDEACT but they donot accept this sms .They also stopmy customer care service.Iloss my lot of money ,the cost is low but they give me a lot of tenssion .My friends also suffering from this problem.I wantmoney back .My no is no is [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:42
                        airtel should start a costumer care service such that just dial a anumber and talk to the executive , it's very worse to dial and dial and dial numbers..........
                        Just i satified more & more airtel subscribers are cheated by the provider, How can i express myself? Nobody knows about TRAAI-or -TRAAI knows very much(something) about AIRTEL.
                        airtel is worst service provider in the world so if they want to be good they should launch a website so that everyone can know its preapid, postpaid or billing account details from any site and can see all his charged services so please look after this i[censored] want to be good sevice provider
                        dial *567# from your cell and follow the instruction.
                        sir how can deactivat gprs on my mob.

Davinder Pal Singh
                          Airtel had put some cables after digging in front of our house. After the work got over, the workers left without even removing all the malwa in front of our house. Morover the backyard of our house which got destroyed due to the digging has not reparied and left as it is.
                          Please help us in getting this fixed as ours is a newly constructed house and the have damaged the beauty of the entire street.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:36

AirTel — Airtel Cabling

I really doubt the work ethics of Airtel Guys. The sequences of events are:

First of all the Airtel Project Team that does underground cabling illegally entered my premises without my permission.
                          After that they dug 2 huge pits in my beautiful lawn in January 2008.
                          When it came to my notice I asked to stop the work but they assured that after digging the so called “Restoration Team” will do a visit and will do the complete restoration including all damages done to Carpet Grass and Plants.
                          Somehow I fell prey to their words and agreed to it.
                          After that no one visited and no one bothered to look into it.
                          The pit remained opened for so long time endangering the safety of my family members and my small kid.
                          That got covered after 3 weeks after so many calls and follow ups but definitely made my lawn a mess.
                          Then I logged a complaint with Airtel Customer Care. The reference numbers is 4918684 (Talked to Pawan – Floor Supervisor), and there starts the series of subsequent complaint numbers – 5047602, 510992, 5244606, 5932954.
                          Each of these complaints closed without informing me and whenever I called them back I got stunned to know that the complaint is closed with the assumption that some engineer has visit me or called me.
                          Today they said that I am free to take the legal remedy for this. They will neither compensate nor do the restoration.

How on this earth is possible such a blatant abuse of power, irresponsible behavior and indifferent attitude and apathy towards the complaint.

Airtel — Installation

My dth installation is pending, nobody come. My customer ID [protected].
                          Our customer id [protected].
                          We had filed a ticket 1 week back that we are not getting any signal.
                          There is absolutely no response from airtel.
                          Today when we check the status of the ticket the ticket has been closed and problem is still there.
                          For the whole week they have been deducting the amount.

Today we tried to call the call center and they are disconnecting the call as soon as we ask
                          the person about the status of the ticket !!!
                          In the name of its brand they are cheating the public.

Because of this reason we have decided to return the box though we have subscribed for the entire year.
                          And we have also decided to stop all other airtel products that we have purchased like mobile and broadband.

This is the most pathetic digital tv company which does not value customers time and money.
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Airtel (Postpaid Connection) — Post paid sim has not been activated after payment [Resolved]

ltp
                            Just pasted the mail which I have sent to airtel and do not get any reply form them. The mail contains the problem...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (33)

satinderjit singh
                            I have opened my airtel account few days back, on Airtel site but i didn't recieve any password from the end of airtel as comitted by airtel customer care
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:27
                            i have not received airtel bill account password
                            bill querry
                            i have not received airtel bill account password
                            monthly bill of may - 08 not received. Please send on my email id
                            I have registered for usage of airtel services in website but i have not received any passward from the airtel

srinivas
                            monthly bill of 2008 year not received. Please send on my email id
                            i have not receive any bill till now, pl. send bill [mobile no -[protected]] to my following address : DIVAKAR SINHA
                            C/O DEEP CHAND RATHI
                            HOUSE NO.- 211- C, 2nd FLOOR, BABA GANG NATH MARKET,
                            MUNIRKA VILLAGE,
                            NEW DELHI - 110067

ALL[ MOBILE NO.-[protected]]BILLS HAS BEEN PAID...

CUSTOMER

DIVAKAR SINHA
                            H.NO. - 211-C, BABA GANG NATH MARKET,
                            MUNIRKA VILLAGE,
                            NEW DELHI-110067
                            I requested many of times to get internet account but still I am not get any solution from airtel ?
                            I didn`t recieve the bill of this month
                            I have open my account on internet, but i have lost my passwor
                            Please email by airtel bill on above email address.
                            Please send by bill on above said email address [protected]@abdindia.com
                            password for my airtel bill i have not received

Fazal Ahmed
                              I'm having a Nokia Mobile Model # 2600 Thesedays, I am using Airtel Sim Card in it. I don't make any outgoing phone from it, nor I am sending any SMS from this mobile of mine. Even then I have noted that Re. 01 is being deducted daily from my total little balance. I have made several repeated call from this mobile to 121 number to get it stopped. But no one is helping me to get this bloody deduction stopped fully. There is particular No.:[protected], it is trying to send unwanted messages (SMSs) to my mobile, and the deduction is still continued. If it can't be stopped, I will have to discard the regular use of this Airtel Service. I am not being able to select any exact catagory complaint from your service. Therefore, it's written above "AIRLINES". I've sent a msg also to[protected] but still no good response. Why?
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:55:22
                              Airtel activates some or other subscription services and starts to deduct your balance without your consent.

I am using airtel SIM for long and faced this kind of problem no less than a dozen times. After investing lot of efforts and time, I could get them removed but this one (airtel news station service deducting Rs. 1 everyday) is still active on my SIM.

I am still trying to resolve it through their toll free number 121.

This is basically a trade malpractice which authorities may please note.

Srishti Raj
                              my mobile ask puk code my no is [protected] please help me Thank You. Mumbai

I have forwarded following message to [protected]@airtelindia.com, however no response -

I am using Airtel postpaid number [protected] and I am getting Job alert from 54321. I have requested many times to stop this service, however I am very much depressed to see that nobody from Airtel customer care knows how to de-activate this service. Whenever I request them to stop this alert, they get this service renewed every time.

Now this is extreme, being corporate purpose mobile number, I am not gonna face this problem at all.

There is a request to stop this alert ASAP, otherwise if I will see any job

alert charges in my Airtel mobile bill for month Nov and Dec, I will be sorry to switch on Vodafone.

Action required -

1)Stop Job alert service from 54321

2)Remove charges of Job alert from Nov'08 bill
                              i want to put off job alert service from my mobile no:[protected]

Airtel Postpaid — regarding my postpaid bill [Resolved]

syed tiyab
                                An executive from airtel explained me a tariff in which he said that there is no any monthly rental and after 9pm to 9am we...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (14)