Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Nov 30, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1951

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 244

I opted for airtel secure believing, i will only be in need to pay 10% of the charging amount for repair of the mobile, but now i got a mail stating that i need to pay an excess amount of inr 2500 to process the claim i need a clarification on the same.

If i really have to pay the amount there is no use in the name of airtel secure, i would have gone to the service center by my own, it would be costing of...

सर मुझसे टावर लगवाने के लिए 21000 रूपए लिए गए थे | लेकिन अब वो लोग कॉल रिसीव नहीं कर रहे है | मुझे noc approval aur lip document भी दिया गया था | सर प्लीज कांटेक्ट मी | सर अब क्या करना होगा |

नाम — सुधीर कुमार
मोबाइल नंबर — [protected]
Aug 18, 2020
सर मुझसे एयरटेल का टावर लगवाने के लिए 21000 रूपए लिए गए थे | और अब वो लोग कॉल रिसीव नहीं कर रहे है| सर मुझे डॉक्यूमेंट के नाम पे NOC, APPROVAL, LIP भी दिया गया था | सर प्लीज कांटेक्ट मी | नाम -- सुधीर कुमार मोबाइल नंबर ---6299683475 SIR PLEASE REPLY ME .
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/madam! Regarding airtel booster pack, i opted for it one time and then i opted out of it after a month, my current plan is rs.499/- but now even after i opted out of booster pack, i'm getting extra rs.200/- monthly bill charges. I even cross-checked my current plan, i don't have any booster pack selected. Kindly resolve the prevailing technical issues, else i'll have to switch to other service providers. I hope airtel will take...

Prepaid recharged on 11 aug 2020 but not credited for rs 598. Amount debited from bank. I have message from my bank that money has been paid to ccaairtelin via net banking
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam not having the network for the past 8- 10 day's for the second time. I request u to fix the issue as soon as possible as iam having only one sim card and all my works are pending due to this and also request to compensate the lost data of these many days. Iam attaching the location name and number with this. Hoping that a fare solution will be taken soon or else i have to move further by porting.
      Location-https://goo.gl/maps/Tr7wZKXc6bpSESfV9br...

Yesterday i received the message from airtel that i port request is approved and by11.20 pm my number will be ported.

But at 11.20 pm my old sim stopped working and my when i inserted my new sim i am getting message "mobile network not available", now currently my both sim are not working.

My alternative number recieved the televarification code, but im not even able to call 59059 for activation!!!

I have my online exams on monday the 17th august 2020. Without my sim how am i supposed to write exam??? This is sooo frustrating that im wasting my due to this problem instead of studying!!!

Pls somehow help me out!

My alternative no. [protected]
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am apurv bagul mob no. [protected] 4g.

When i am taken recharge prepaid 400 rs balance, recharge unlimited pack service and internet)_after next day my balance done zero.
        Automatic cutting my balance, and internet network getting only night not only in the day
        If will start unused services, please stop all unused services, return my balance. Unlimited service
        Please help me, sir.

Why are you cutting my balance. Why are you starting unused service without informing me?

Thanks with regards
        Apurv banjul

Hello sir!
          I'm a consumer of airtel dth connection having customer id:[protected]-001.. We're facing the issue related to the service like basic channels that provides entertainment and news like star plus, z tv, etc. Are not working since past month.. Some channels are showing black screen and a crackling sound is heard while viewing some channels.

Requesting you to do the necessary action to avail the services without...
          Airtel aap and airtel services are the worst i have ever experienced no internal network no proper voice calling network cant even get 2g network easily. Facing too much problem for the network i would suggest no one should use airtel now onwords. They are just creating fake publicity and marketing campaign which are promising fake services. Rest all this they even dare to xharge customers for late payment but they dont want to give customers...

I had register complaint about inconvenience of dth services provided to me.. There was signal problem from more than last 6 months & after complaint they only said they will resolve the problem but didn't work on it..
          I am facing more problems & due to these problems i lost my recharge amount wasted.. I want my all problems solved & refund my amount or increase my recharge validity for at least 3-4 months asap..
          I am continuously contacted them from last 4 days but they didn't talk me on call & gave me some nonsense reasons..
          I want all problems solved within 24 hrs..
          Airtel DTH I'd - [protected]
          Rahul Tohake - [protected]

The airtel internet service do ot work at my home but they are working well in other areas of my village chanpur itaunja, lucknow. I don't know what to do in such a case because the internet gets dropped as soon as i enter my home. Please provide necessary guidance.

Hello sir,

I own a prepaid sim no, [protected] for the last 10 years (Around) and i remember to have furnished all relevant documents of my identity on procurement of this sim at the time of purchase when i was residing in assam, digboi while rendering my service.

In 2015, i got retired and shifted to my native place bareilly, uttar pradesh and then i port it into uttar pradesh circle by providing again the all...
              Dear airtel,

I have raised a request to shift my existing broadband connection while relocating but, airtel is not available in my near home area. So, i payed the outstanding amount to get this connection disconnected on 12 mar-2020. But still, i am unable to get the connection disconnected because app /the airtel stores and customer care center always say there is a problem in updating the amount in airtel system and once...

Dear sir/madam
              This is sake prasad from mathikere bangalore i was joined in bharathi airtel as a network executive in 17th jan 2011 and 2years i continued
              There so pl i need to withdraw my pf (Hr/ggn/10693/34695)

Thanks and regards
              Sake prasad

Dear sir/madam
                This is sake prasad from mathikere bangalir i have joined in bharathi airtel 17th jan 2011 & quite the job in 2013 pl help me to withdraw my pf

And regards
                Sake prasad
                ([protected])
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a prepaid airtel connection with number: [protected].

I have recently recharged this connection with rs 588.00 on 9th august, 2020. However, my outgoing calls were barred even after that. I recharged again on 12th august, 2020 with the same amount and now my balance is reflecting rs 23.00.

I'm confused and unable to understand the issue.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

At bangalore mathikere airtel office, i asked them to add simple airtel iago, in my phone, they added """"airtel gold""and they told""no charges are there for this"""airtel gold,

Pl confirm.

Thanks.

S venugopal
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken new fibernet connection on 6th august, but installation is not possible because airtel don't have connectivity in my area, i paid 2828/- that is 3 month advance amount.
                      I want to raise request for refund.
                      Please help me with this.
                      Attaching screenshot for reference.

Connection on name of: aarti
                      Registered number: [protected]
                      Caf no. : [protected]
                      Transaction...

Am facing call drops after receiving/ dialling, it will cut automatically after receiving or lifting.

Also signal is very poor and not able to use properly.
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel — fake information provided by caller of airtel tv for recharge

एयरटेल डीटीएच से मेरे पास फोन आया और कहा गया कि आप को 798 के रिचार्ज में 6 माह के लिए स star, zee, sony, and sport, muzic and kids challel सभी दिखाएं जायेगे और रिचार्ज होने के बाद मेरे से बोला जा रहा है के आप के...