Alagappa University Customer Care Contacts

1.8
Last updated Jul 29, 2022

File a complaint to Alagappa University

Having problems with Alagappa University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alagappa University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alagappa University

Tamil Nadu

Alagappa University Phone Numbers

Fax

Alagappa University Overview

Latest complaint Part Time PhD Registration has been filed on 29/07/2022. Latest Resolved No response and disrespectful was resolved Jun 29, 2021. Alagappa University ranks as the #44 most complained about among Universities.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Alagappa University. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Alagappa University reviews & complaints(112)

Alagappa University Customer Care
Service available

Alagappa University — Part Time PhD Registration

As per UGC Guidelines any affiliating University cannot enroll Parttime PhD students from Other states like Kerala Karnataka & Maharastra.
But Alagappa University is conducting entrance tests to teachers working in other states to enroll as PhD students as part time mode . Is it correct? The students who are enrolling from other states also reveal that Alagappa University study centres will help them somehow to correct this. Is it...
Alagappa University Customer Care
Service available

Alagappa University — Delaying PG Certificate

I am writing this with extreme depression.
I have completed my PG degree in[protected]. Still received only provisional certificate. I am now working in company and if I don't present my degree certificate within 1 month. I will lose my job. When I called University authorities, they were saying degree certificate will only given after convocation. It has been 2.5 years I completed my degree. How can you be so irresponsible...
Greetings to the esteemed Sir.

Respected Sir:
Myself Muthukumar P. I did my Postgraduate degree in Dept of industrial chemistry (Reg Number -[protected])from Alagappa University in the academic year[protected]. Till now we are waiting for convocation. I am in South Korea and came under a government fellowship next month is the deadline for degree certificate submission. Already they gave 5-times extension but this is the...