Alagappa University Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 19, 2022

File a complaint to Alagappa University

Having problems with Alagappa University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alagappa University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alagappa University

Sivaganga District
Tamil Nadu

Alagappa University Phone Numbers

Fax

Alagappa University reviews & complaints(113)

I have completed my Masters degree during[protected] at ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY KARAIKUDI. Till now I've received only consolidated & provisional certificates. I am now doing a Masters in Technology at COCHIN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY which is about to finish by 29/June/2022.
We were forced to not do our final year presentation due to not providing the DEGREE CERTIFICATE in time. When I frequently contacted the Alagappa University...
As per UGC Guidelines any affiliating University cannot enroll Parttime PhD students from Other states like Kerala Karnataka & Maharastra.
But Alagappa University is conducting entrance tests to teachers working in other states to enroll as PhD students as part time mode . Is it correct? The students who are enrolling from other states also reveal that Alagappa University study centres will help them somehow to correct this. Is it...

I am writing this with extreme depression.
I have completed my PG degree in[protected]. Still received only provisional certificate. I am now working in company and if I don't present my degree certificate within 1 month. I will lose my job. When I called University authorities, they were saying degree certificate will only given after convocation. It has been 2.5 years I completed my degree. How can you be so irresponsible...
Greetings to the esteemed Sir.

Respected Sir:
Myself Muthukumar P. I did my Postgraduate degree in Dept of industrial chemistry (Reg Number -[protected])from Alagappa University in the academic year[protected]. Till now we are waiting for convocation. I am in South Korea and came under a government fellowship next month is the deadline for degree certificate submission. Already they gave 5-times extension but this is the...

I have completed MCA in 2018 and received the provisional certificate in 2020 and ever since I am requesting the COE, Alagappa University for the main Degree certificate which is required for me to produce in my company. But the response I got is that that degree certificate will be released after convocation.. I am tired of asking as to when is the convocation and what is the process for it but no luck.
Kindly understand the problem of we students who trusted your organisation and invested our time and money for education. Help me get my degree certificate please. Appreciate some action for god sake.
Student ID :[protected]MCA)

I'm purshing UG on DDE, Books for DDE students are not provided for the last 3 semester.now they released time table for examination and ask us to pay exam fees.I dont know how can we prepare exams without books Since most of DDE students are working people we dont have time to search and track materials, Though we paid fees which includes books they intentionally fails to provide books, to make some profit ., Now conducting exams without proper guidence and study materials to reap some money on revaluation and arrears exam fee. Alagappa University Sucking our blood for profit..

Hi, I'm Gowtham. I have finished my B.sc (cs) last year and I have received my overall marksheet but haven't received by degree certificate. When enquired with the university they are saying they haven't issued degree certificate from 2019 and they don't know when they will issue. They are not able to provide a proper answer. So kindly do the needful. Thank you.

I'm priyadharshini doing psychology (b.sc) in alagappa( in Medavakkam chennai centre) My incharge contact no- [protected] ( perumal)

I completed my first semester in 1st year, for the second sem he have to call me and inform the exam dates and fee details (like when to pay, within date, ...)
        I didn't receive any call from him, but he's saying that I couldn't reach you.. so that i couldn't complete my 2nd sem in 1st year..br...

Good evening sir my self purushotham sabarish[protected] from issm business school today I attended my 1st 31032 Strategic Management exam of 3rd semester mba and I just now realized that I wrongly saved the pdf as the single file while saving it in pdf conversation so only my first page is uploded in the website morning so please reupload my entire exam paper sir.thank you.I am attaching my exam paper pdf also

I have completed my bachelors of studies ( hospitality and tourism management) full time regular course in AK Hafizka institute mumbai, affiliated to Alagappa university. I have put several emails to confirm the recognition and acknowledgment of its full time course. No reply from university. Not even sure if it will recognized as full time or distance education.

I'm had applied for bca course on the month of december still I didn't received my book my exams are coming soon I didn't get prepared for that because of I didn't received my books from my centre they are saying university is not sending the books my institutions name is nathan it's located in ambai tirunelveli

I've been trying to get in touch with any staff over the landline number specified on the official website, None of the staff has the info regarding the Procedure to Appy transcript. I'm in a dire position to get the transcript from the university. Initially, I called them[protected]/ 175/144/122 one after one gave me a different number to reach out to. It's frustrating to know that such a big university doesn't have an official procedure...
              Respected sir / mam
              I am Ayesha siddiqua, I am persuing BSC Aviation 2nd year in Fighter Wings Aviation college, at Guindy Chennai. As we are still persuing our 2nd year 3rd semester our chairman is forcing us to pay 4th semester fees, yet we didn't completed our 3rd sem exams but he is asking us to pay the 4th semester fees and then only he will be allowing us to write 3rd semester exam. In this college we are mostly facing fees...

I have completed my graduation in BCA in 2017 and need migration certificate for my post graduation I'm in need of it on urgent basis
              I have mailed the details at
              [protected]@alagappauniversity .ac.in
              Expecting a quick response

I have applied for cancellation but they are not refunding money whenever i am asking the status regarding refund they are saying bear with bear with us 100 days are over but till now no action has been taken. I request not to take admission in this university if you are far from this place.

Dear Team
                  My daughter studied in your University and stayed in hostel. That food they provided is not good in taste and hygiene and many of the students are suffered by fever and cold. Students are hesitate to escalate this issue to your management. Kindly give more priority to this issue and resolve ASAP.

Hi, I'm an alumni from 2008 of a distance education program, recently i had to apply for my transcript certificate. I kept calling for a month no proper answers then finally i sent an email about the charges. I confirmed the charges with the staff and told them specifically that i needed it to be sent abroad. Still they gave me wrong information. After i sent my courier i was told again to send aonther dd with another amount.
                    I have been trying to call the university on Friday no answer. Now its Monday 13 sep 2021 no one is picking up the phone. I have been trying whole morning. 1. Why doesn't your staff answer quries? 2. They start speaking only in Tamil if thats your intention then why do you take students for other states? Why can't your staff speak and reply in English? 3. Because of misinformation from your staff member i have to keep spending money and you dont answer when the students call in spite of paying all the charges. Definitely wasting time and money and its a troubling experience. Needs slapped with a lawsuit

I have completed my BCA Final examinations on October 2020 and the certificates were supposed to receive by march. But due to my address change I have not received any of the certificates for my BCA.

Then as per the instruction by the study centre ( Deepika Institute @Ekattutangal, Chennai ) I have submitted a letter to them with new address & a DD ( Demand Draft ) for Rs. 100/- on March 2021.
                      br...

Please mail me my college ID card.
                      vinay.me.[protected]@gmail.com
                      I need it as reference for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU.
                      Anisha, BA ENGLISH, 2013-15
                      REG NO[protected]

Myself Manju im.from thiruvallur studing BA english literature in alagappa university dde im completed my exam in last year but still i did not receive my mark sheet