Alagappa University Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Mar 2, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Alagappa University

Having problems with Alagappa University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alagappa University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alagappa University

Sivaganga District
Tamil Nadu

Alagappa University Phone Numbers

Fax

Alagappa University reviews & complaints(106)

I'm priyadharshini doing psychology (b.sc) in alagappa( in Medavakkam chennai centre) My incharge contact no- [protected] ( perumal)

I completed my first semester in 1st year, for the second sem he have to call me and inform the exam dates and fee details (like when to pay, within date, ...)
I didn't receive any call from him, but he's saying that I couldn't reach you.. so that i couldn't complete my 2nd sem in 1st year..br...

Good evening sir my self purushotham sabarish[protected] from issm business school today I attended my 1st 31032 Strategic Management exam of 3rd semester mba and I just now realized that I wrongly saved the pdf as the single file while saving it in pdf conversation so only my first page is uploded in the website morning so please reupload my entire exam paper sir.thank you.I am attaching my exam paper pdf also

I have completed my bachelors of studies ( hospitality and tourism management) full time regular course in AK Hafizka institute mumbai, affiliated to Alagappa university. I have put several emails to confirm the recognition and acknowledgment of its full time course. No reply from university. Not even sure if it will recognized as full time or distance education.

I'm had applied for bca course on the month of december still I didn't received my book my exams are coming soon I didn't get prepared for that because of I didn't received my books from my centre they are saying university is not sending the books my institutions name is nathan it's located in ambai tirunelveli

I've been trying to get in touch with any staff over the landline number specified on the official website, None of the staff has the info regarding the Procedure to Appy transcript. I'm in a dire position to get the transcript from the university. Initially, I called them[protected]/ 175/144/122 one after one gave me a different number to reach out to. It's frustrating to know that such a big university doesn't have an official procedure...
        Respected sir / mam
        I am Ayesha siddiqua, I am persuing BSC Aviation 2nd year in Fighter Wings Aviation college, at Guindy Chennai. As we are still persuing our 2nd year 3rd semester our chairman is forcing us to pay 4th semester fees, yet we didn't completed our 3rd sem exams but he is asking us to pay the 4th semester fees and then only he will be allowing us to write 3rd semester exam. In this college we are mostly facing fees...

I have completed my graduation in BCA in 2017 and need migration certificate for my post graduation I'm in need of it on urgent basis
        I have mailed the details at
        [protected]@alagappauniversity .ac.in
        Expecting a quick response

I have applied for cancellation but they are not refunding money whenever i am asking the status regarding refund they are saying bear with bear with us 100 days are over but till now no action has been taken. I request not to take admission in this university if you are far from this place.

Dear Team
            My daughter studied in your University and stayed in hostel. That food they provided is not good in taste and hygiene and many of the students are suffered by fever and cold. Students are hesitate to escalate this issue to your management. Kindly give more priority to this issue and resolve ASAP.

Hi, I'm an alumni from 2008 of a distance education program, recently i had to apply for my transcript certificate. I kept calling for a month no proper answers then finally i sent an email about the charges. I confirmed the charges with the staff and told them specifically that i needed it to be sent abroad. Still they gave me wrong information. After i sent my courier i was told again to send aonther dd with another amount.
              I have been trying to call the university on Friday no answer. Now its Monday 13 sep 2021 no one is picking up the phone. I have been trying whole morning. 1. Why doesn't your staff answer quries? 2. They start speaking only in Tamil if thats your intention then why do you take students for other states? Why can't your staff speak and reply in English? 3. Because of misinformation from your staff member i have to keep spending money and you dont answer when the students call in spite of paying all the charges. Definitely wasting time and money and its a troubling experience. Needs slapped with a lawsuit

I have completed my BCA Final examinations on October 2020 and the certificates were supposed to receive by march. But due to my address change I have not received any of the certificates for my BCA.

Then as per the instruction by the study centre ( Deepika Institute @Ekattutangal, Chennai ) I have submitted a letter to them with new address & a DD ( Demand Draft ) for Rs. 100/- on March 2021.
                br...

Please mail me my college ID card.
                vinay.me.[protected]@gmail.com
                I need it as reference for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU.
                Anisha, BA ENGLISH, 2013-15
                REG NO[protected]

Myself Manju im.from thiruvallur studing BA english literature in alagappa university dde im completed my exam in last year but still i did not receive my mark sheet

Respected Sir,
                    I'm Sathees Kumar S (Reg No:[protected] currently studying MBA (Project Management) through Alagappa University Distance Education. I have paid 3rd Semester exam fees through Alagappa Study Center (Code: 2058) on 15th April 2021 (attached receipt). On Thursday night, Hall Ticket was released in Alagappa University Website and I'm not able to login for downloading the hall ticket. On Friday, I have reported to Alagappa...

I have sent DD for issuing my TC & marksheet for Bcom CA 2017 batch and I have received mail from your end that my lab marks not received from learning center I have reached them for my lab marks they informed me that they couldn't open portal to update my marks and they said that only University can update my lab marks and I have shared their voice texts to CEO & DDE of ALU thru mail . please update my lab marks and issue my TC and marksheet, getting delayed for admitting PG Thanks in Advance

Alagappa University — No response and disrespectful

Please find the attached documents of email and there is no response for email and very Dis respectful answer kumbakonam azhagppa university gentleman..!
                      Regards,...
                      My sister c.mageshwari. studied at ananda College devakottai. His phone not work so i sent his paper..vut wrong send. His last exam paper total of numper 18 but i sent 1 paper... please help his...requested ...yours faithfully...thanking you sir
                      Is your got passed in this exam do they gave any solution for this problem

Hi all

It's really very disappointed for me as I have submitted the cancellation form and medical documents for my mother medical expenses as per the procedure instructed to me 3 weeks before but today I get to know that it's not possible to refund the money and also the person from the admission team has behaved rudely and not properly answering my questions. As there are lot of miscommunications and it's really not acceptable. can I know any specific reasons on this matter and waiting for your response.

Harish

I have applied for MBA at Alagappa University, later I decided to do some other degree which really helps for my career growth. But one advisor forced me to book the slot for the Jan 21 batch. He also told, "you to book the slot now later if you wish to cancel we will refund the amount, " he said. So by his words, I book the slot by paying 20, 000rs. after two days I informed him that I not willing to pursue the MBA course, so I will withdraw my admission and I have submitted a Cancellation form. But from that point, there is no response from his end. Even if I call him he is not attending the call till date.

Kindly arrange me for a refund of my amount of 20, 000rs.
                          Jun 24, 2021
                          Updated by vishnuselvam
                          Still my compliant not resolved.