Ali Express Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Aug 2, 2022

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Social Media

Ali Express Company Representatives

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express Overview

Latest complaint Foldable Stainless Steel Dish Drainer Roll Up Dish Drying Rack Shelf Kitchen Sink Holder Organizer Bowl Tableware Plate Storage has been filed on 02/08/2022. Latest Resolved Not receiving product and no refund was resolved Aug 17, 2020. Ali Express ranks as the #28 most complained about among Online Shopping.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ali Express. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Ali Express reviews & complaints(318)

28 July 2022 i ordered the product with a coupon. For the first time in my life. Monet is taken from my credit card immediately.. but the order is closed due to security reasons it says.. which means i wont receive the product. I cant reach a real pe.rson. I cant open a dispute . I cant track the money ? All i can see ' We had to close this order due to account security concerns. Please place an order again later, or remove the coupon and...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Ali Express Customer Care
Service available

aliexpress — Online Shopping Goods

The product I ordered about 3 months ago (08.05.2022) from the Aliexpress mobile application and arrived at the customs on 25.05.2022. Since then, I can neither get my money back nor the product I ordered.
The seller and aliexpress customs want me to research, find the product, identify the problem with the customs and try to solve it, and if I can't solve it, they want me to prove it to them with official documents. LİKE A JOKE!br...
This issues have not been resolved please I need my refund back to my account, my email address is [protected]@gmail.com, the two orders shows delivery unsuccessful
I purchased the following items from aliexpress but I didn’t receive my orders, when I clicked to check the status, it shows delivery unsuccessful, I clicked to open a dispute shows couldn’t open a dispute yet, this is not right, that’s why people are running away from...