Ali Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ali Express

Having problems with Ali Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ali Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ali Express

Ali Express Website

Ali Express Head Office Address

Ali Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1866 610 6338

Ali Express reviews & complaints(313)

The company charges shipping fees per item and then they combine these items during shipping and you still pay per item shipping price.

I bought item with order number " [protected]
    " the item was not as described. after I filed a dispute, the seller refused to pay the return shipping coast after long debate. then I contact a AliExpress and the dispute time was finished. then AliExpress representative asked me to return the item and and they will extend the dispute and they will refund me for the item and the return shipping coast, after the seller receive the...
    AliExpress.Com And FedEx And CAINIAO Global Fake Tracking Report Scam

I am reporting a business fraud shopping from this merchant Vinida Style Official Store on AliExpress.Com and the merchant store number and name: 5722150 Vinida Style Official...
    I am writing to complain about Aliexpress's manner of business translation. I am an average commoner and have been buying items in ali express since the pandemic. Recently, I have make a purchase on this order number [protected]. I have purchased the items in my country's denomination dollars and amount to162.61. However Aliexpress London charged me 164.24 .
    I have spoken to the customer service person Caroline who would...

Consumer Electronics world Store
    Beware of cheaters! You will not receive the ordered product and no refund. Just empty promises. Remember the name of this store!

My order number was: [protected]

The order was two gamepads, made on 12/16/2021, which came defective.
      One of them had the L1 and R1 buttons broken, and in the other, the mini-USB input didn't work.
      I contacted the seller and sent pictures of the issues, but they required a video to prove it. I refused to upload the video
      because I didn't have a way to do it, and opened a dispute.
      Then the...

I bought an item an it came with one peace of it missing.

i tried to talk to the seller and other channels in the app and the seller asked me to not open a dispute and didn´t resolve the problem.

i tried to talk to aliexpress and they ask me to talk to the seller again
      Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought it twenty months ago and received only 5 of my orders. For the rest of them that I followed up, they told me that it is related to the seller, post and customs.But now the orders have been returned to the sellers, but no one is responsible for this scandal. I can not open a lawsuit and the seller does not respond and says to act according to the order.I have not been able to get my money back yet. Is there really no management?
        Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The seller took my money and is not giving me back because the package did not make it back to him. I have refused the package at customs and now, it says the buyer protection time is over! So i do not have product and i do not have my money, 60 usd!
          The seller is terrible! They do not understand a word I say! Order number is attached in the photo, says SIPARIS NO.

AliExpress is one of the most crooked websites I have...
          I placed an order for 2 pair of sneakers from Datong shoe store from Aliexpress for $45.53. My order number is : [protected]. Seller sent me wrong shoe models. I open a dispute with Aliexpress and sending in 3 pictures as evidence. The first 2 pictures are original pictures the seller posted in his listing. The 3rd picture depict the shoes I received. I ordered shoe from picture A and seller sent me shoe from pictures B. Aliexpress admits...
          On 27.08.21 I ordered a yoga mat for 34.65 usd (order [protected]). It arrived on 04.11.2021 damaged and ripped. I opened a dispute asking for refund and returning the item if seller covers return shipping. Aliexpress offered me 6 usd partial refund which I refused as I wished full money refund. The seller contacted mme and said no return needed, to keep it, and refunded me 6 usd and dispute was finished. But this is not what I wanted!...
          Hi, I've been shopping on AliExpress from overseas a skin 21.08.2021 Turkey Customs tracking number sent with the order number on [protected] 24.08.2021 lp[protected] 31.08.2021 no disclosure was made since to me since Istanbul is seen in both the phone and the customs directorate Directorate of Customs tracking number postal LP[protected] what, I asked myself go you can't know where this number is from trackin17 takipsiz they...

Your members done fraud on orders they said complete 30 orders or 20 then so on and took 2.5 lacks rs i need my money back from ali express that was your site not anyone else i need it back i have lodge complaint againt site and your employess with ceo
          Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I do not want to listen these scripted lines got it i need money back in any case now now now
          Even for me as well they have done the same . They told me to order for 10, 000 and took my 43, 000 rupees . I mentioned them very clearly that i don't have single penny more than this, they are telling me complete the task and get the money . Cheaters . if we said that we don't have money they are requesting us to get loan and making us to fall under loan . I want my money back .

There is a site for part time jobs in Ali express. They are initially making us to top up money and provide comission. They have asked me to top up 10, 000 and robbed 43, 000 rs of mine. I want my money back. Worst people and they belong to China. If you don't have money better go beg for money instead of looting like this.
            Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            TEAM I don't see any response here... Is there any team working on this or its just a public post that's it?

I was told that I will be provided part time job by Ali express team. It's like we spend our money but orders in AliExpress and get comission. Later they told me buy products for 10, 000 and I was told that I will be provided with 30, 000 . Then they were keeping on forcing me to buy orders and they have stolen my money. This was done by a china person . Please be aware that they tell one and cheat others .

Complaint about Poruis Featured Watches Store
                Order Date: 25/06/2021 17:08
                Order ID: [protected]
                SKMEI Elegant Mechanical Mens Watch Style 4

This firm sent me a defective Skmei watch - the watch had fallen off and one of the dial hands had fallen off. Contacted Ali Express who logged a dispute but it was closed before I had the opportunity to return the watch. I did return this watch on 19th July...

I file a complaint against seller OUKITEL Official Store
                I placed order number [protected] on August 2
                Paid immediately and so far the seller did not send the ordered item.
                In my opinion a seller should not place an order on your platform
                while he has no stock and send it much, very much later.
                Please warn this seller and urge him to send the item as soon as possible.
                Thank...

The product was without any packaging standards just put it a broken plate . Duty was not paid back to me. Its been 5 6 months but it is a deterrent to not buy from them because they scam people

Order no price
                  [protected] $3.22
                  [protected] $1.61
                  [protected] $3.22
                  [protected] $2.08
                  [protected] $1.97

A lot of packages are missing lately... is it my fault?
                  Ali Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  It's not a good idea to order anything from Aliexpress. I have lost several parcels in the past and sellers are just not supportive.

I ordered 2 bracelets on 17th november 2020 it was supposed to deliver by February 2021 but I haven't received my ordered yet please take an action to the star which didn't provide me my order even after paying the whole amount