All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 2, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]

Having problems with All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] reviews & complaints (1661)

Respected sir/madam,
application no-P[protected] had paid twice for INICET JULY session from two different accounts...

Iam Dr .Harikrishnan V M .On 5th October 2021 i had done payment of Rs 2000 for ini cet 2022 january sessions .My transaction id is PRCR/[protected]/[protected]/20:45:46/CM .But in the website it is still showing payment not done .My registration Id is P[protected]. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
All India Institute of Medical Science [AIIMS] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir,
    I have applied for inicet Nov 2021. I have paid (₹2000) amount was deducted from my account and transaction was successful. But still it shows payment is incomplete in my application form. I have waited for 48 hrs but still no response. I have mailed twice already. I cannot proceed with the final registration. Please kindly do the needful as soon as possible

Respected sir/madam,

Respected sir,
      My application number is P[protected]
      I have paid my fees on 4th October. Inspite of the fees being deducted twice, its still not reflecting in my application form. Its still showing as fees not paid.
      I have sent a mail with the receipt of payment to the official mail. Yes no action has been taken since 2 days. Kindly see to it.
      Thank you.

I have paid for inicet pg.my 2000 rs deducted from account.but on the wwbsite it is showing pyment not done.i sent them two mails.wat to do now.dnt play with my money.pls update the page either or refund the money
        Hello athira! Even I faced same issue.. I did payment yesterday 2.00 pm and now at 12.00 am my payment is completed. Wait 24-36 hrs. Also mail them with your registration id number and attach payment proof photo or screenshot. Let's not worry!
        Athira94's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 10, 2021
        Hi dear, but its been 3 days amd i have sned th two mails.and payment not done only showing.i domt kmw wat to do.its been 3 days towmorw it will become 4 days.

I for the purpose of fee payment for inicet January 2021 session used my debit card and money got deducted from my account but still payment section is showing incomplete..i waited for more than 24hrs tried to call but their phone is either switched of or just not attending the call..i send many emails but no response...i don't have enough money...please don't play with us..
          Hello Uma ben! Even I faced same issue.. I did payment yesterday 2.00 pm and now at 12.00 am my payment is completed. Wait 24-36 hrs. Also mail them with your registration id number and attach payment proof photo or screenshot. Let's not worry!
          methali's reply, Oct 13, 2021
          i mailed them 7 times..no response..helpline no. also of no use

Good morning sir/mam,
            I did my payment yesterday through UPI and the money is deducted but still my portal shows money payment as "incomplete" even after 24hrs. Please resolve this issue. My id is P[protected]. Thank You!

I have done the payment through net banking for INI CET MDS registration, but it is not yet updated in my profile. The transaction was successful and the amount was deducted from my account. I have also tried to do another payment after waiting for 24hrs, but was not successful as it shows "A payment has already been initiated for the same reference number". I am not able to continue with my final registration for the selection of examination centres. Kindly look into this matter.

Hello sir/mam,
                Myself sreenathbalaji.R. during the application process of inicet July 21 session.i have paid more...
                Suresho, suffering from cancer, was admitted earlier, but due to high blood pressure surgery was delayed and later one month...

While applying for inicet PG July session, my money got debited three times before the application was accepted.Kindly refund the extra money debited (3000 rs)

My application id P[protected]

Still fee in not refunded participated in mock round

While applying for INI CET the form didnt show payment status completed so I did payment twice.and I never got refunded for the extra payment I did. Can you please refund me the extra amount ?
                    Let me know asap.thank you.

Hi sir / madam
                      I have taken INCET Exam in July 2021 and qualified with a rank of 379. I have received a mail saying that the OBC certificate is issued before 11.04.2020, so it has been rejected. But the attached and uploaded document is having a date of[protected]Valid as per AIIMS Brocher).

I have attached the same on this mail along with Appendix B: Proforma For OBC Certificate signed manually by Tahsildar.
                      Please help me with the correct format which needs to be uploaded.

My details are as follows:
                      Name: Ashwini G
                      Roll No: 9533736
                      Registration ID: P[protected]
                      Mobile No. : [protected]

Thanking you,
                      Ashwini G

My brother is suffering from NF2 (Neurofibroma). Patient ID is[protected]. He got referred to AIIMS Delhi in 2018 from PGI...
                        My obc certificate is not in stipulated time frame as aiims mentioned what should be done?? What is the solution for it??...

I applied for aiims pg inicet exam for jan 2021 exam i paid 2000 rubees as exam fees. the exam was cancelled due to covid 19 pandemic . now aiims conducting july 2021 inicet session, but i never applied for july 2021 session . so aiims must refund my money.

this was happened to most of friends also.

aiims used that amount to july 2021 session with out our concern.

email id ; aiims.[protected]@gmail.com

i mailed the issue to this email id but no reply

Respected Sir/ Madam,
                          I'm unable to access the Examination unique code (EUC) that is required to access my account in order to download the admit card as I've forgotten my EUC. Please help me out as soon as possible. Your prompt response in this regard is highly appreciated.
                          I have tried contacting the helpline but they are not connecting or is busy
                          Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible

Respected Sir/ Madam,