Gujarat Technological University
Gujarat Technological University

Gujarat Technological University Customer Care

Admission Committee for Professional Courses Building, L.D College of Engineering Campus, Navarangpura
Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad District
Gujarat

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Gujarat Technological University Complaints & Reviews

My enrollment number is[protected], I recently filled request for my certificate from gtu, at first time it showed that payment was failed but the money was deducted from my account and so I did payment second time and then it was successful but now it shows that I paid twice for this certificate and when I saw my payment status at first it didn't show anything but now in one status it showed successful and in one it showed payment is in clearing so I want my 950₹ back of one transaction.This is a problem . I hope you will solve it as fast as you can .thank you.
Sep 10, 2021

Gujarat Technological University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm 2nd year student by mistake I choose "collage fee" instead of "collage fee 2021-22"

So I paid 3310rs....

I have paid amount for transcript and the amount is debited from my account but it is not showing in the website and payment status is pending
    Aug 20, 2021

I have paid my fees for all semesters and give my passbook copy of debited amount against account of Pioneer Pharmacy Degree...

I paid my semester fees be sem5 by mistake i hv choose 2nd option of boys so gtu debited 1660 rs bt girls should pay obly 910 rs what should i do???? For my refund
      Aug 11, 2021

Our college R.N.G.P.I.T isroli afwa Surat

They are forcing us to come offline. They are not making arrangements for online classes. They are only teaching in offline classes. They are doing labs lecture offline. And they are making mid exam compulsory offline and with that we have to attend full day labs compulsory full 100% students of classes not 50-50 . They are not making mid exam arrangements online.

Few months during the 5th sem when clg has started their offline classes without gtu permission even the corona Pendamic was going no one student was wearing mask and no precautions were take . Hence we many of students were not able to attend the classes. Those who are gone in offline were taught only.
        His bus service for surat student has increase bus fees double and i am not want to go in public transport.
        Aug 08, 2021

Hello, I tried to pay exam form fees through my debit card, The amount was debited but the payment was shown as failed. And I have not recieved my payment money back.
          Jul 27, 2021

Our college R.N.G.P.I.T isroli afwa Surat

Few months during the 3rd sem when clg has started their offline classes without gtu permission even the corona Pendamic was going no one student was wearing mask and no precautions were take . Hence we many of students were not able to attend the classes. Those who are gone in offline were taught only.
            Jul 19, 2021

I submitted my Re-exam form for 5th sem, and since the money has been deducted from the account. The status and exam form has yet not been updated on my profile. Please help me notifying the solution.
              Jul 16, 2021

I was paying the fees for re exam form and in fir payment it said transaction faid and another time the fees was successfully paid but the fees was paid twice.
                Jul 14, 2021

Hello sir i already send mail many times But your side not proper response to me and ans to me because i already paid 200...

I tried to pay exam fees twice and the transaction FAILED TWICE... After some time I received the messages for the success of both transactions... I want my 100 rupees back
                  Jul 07, 2021

Jul 06, 2021

Yes same issue with me

I have requested transcript certificate from students portal. I tried to complete payments but it's gives fail status i tried...
                      Respected Sir/Ma'am,

Greetings,

I herewith #####, did fill up Ph.D Entrance examination Form....

I m shambhawi and I m student of B.pharma at Shri sarvajanik pharmacy college mehsana which is affiliated by gujarat technology university. On 20th June I filled my form of mass promotion sem 6 .But I mistakenly filled the form 2 times and money was deducted from my account 2 times so now i want money back
                      Jun 28, 2021

RESPECTED SIR,

I am keval baraiya, currently, I am in the 4th semester of diploma IT engineering at SIR BHAVSINHJI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, BHAVNAGAR.

sir In the first semester by mistake I had got internal backlog because of that in the second semester, on the basis of MBP(merit based promotion) result based on the first semester I had got a 5 internal backlog. In the present, I have more than 4 backlogs (without given any exam) and 2nd sem remedial result yet not declared. so my college detains me in the 4th semester. we have to suffer because of this MBP.
                        sir this detention will ruin my hall carrier. many diploma students facing the same problem as me.
                        sir my humble request to you that please declare 2nd sem remedial result before 23rd June, 2021.so our detention canceled. sir, please solve this problem so that our future becomes safe.
                        Jun 19, 2021

I tried to pay exam fees twice and transaction FAILED TWICE... After sometime I received message for success of both transactions......
                          Date - 15/06/2021