Amiable Value Bpo — fraud in regard offering medical insurance offline u. s : data entry project to business associate.

Noida Sector 8, India
 pawan272005 on Jul 23, 2018
Hi sir/madam,

I had taken data entry project from amiable value bpo, noida sector 8, phone number : +[protected]. I had all conversation in regard director mr vishan - director and he told me that had us medical offline data entry, us project they have but i believe it is not exist any such kind of project with them.

I am requesting these parameter to be identified :

- whether amiablevalube bpo has such kind of real project with us company directly.

If yes, then email transcripts, project agreement need to verify/examine. As, i have been told that they have project.

- really, data report check by us company. Since, i have been told that all data is checked by us company not amiable value bpo and they received report from us company. I had all voice recording of vishan and even meet their office he also told. So, want to check this genuity also.

- other points

I am requesting due to non exisitnce of any such kind of project. This company is selling fraud and non - existence medical data entry us offline project. So, my all loss should be recover from them like : adavence paid : rs 1.47 lacs via cheque and all my staff salalry and expense should be considerable.

Also, please take strict action against amiable value bpo. So, they can not be make fraud to other business associates. I have 2 -3 in loop who had cheated by them.

Thanks & regards,
Pawan kumar pathak

Comments

Why are you not going legal??Don't u have agreement..
Hello dear user,

I am K. ravi from hyderabad. It seems you have been working with this company from past 7 months. Kindly revert to me to at this number [protected] to discuss key issues regarding qc reports and billing.
Sanjay Gupta 01's reply, Jun 26, 2019
Why you are telling a lie
Sorry for the mistake in earlier message.
Hello dear user,

I am K. ravi from hyderabad. I have been working with this company from past 7 months. Kindly revert to me to at this number [protected] to share key issues regarding qc reports and billing.
I am Vishan, Director of Amiable value BPO and i have all the proof that Mr Pathak you had not maintained the accuracy and just got 18% accuracy of your done work. That was worst quality of work and not able to get any payment. Earlier you tried many times to get work once again but we were unable to provide as per the accuracy and as per the agreement then you started black mailing us over phone. After doing all the effort you has posted this Forgery complain to again miss guide other people.we have due on you of Rs 50000 that you refused to pay and now you are asking about your payment. If anybody want any proof against this complain we can show anywhere whether in court also. I have also attached the complain against Mr Pawan pathak company that is (Alexaglobalsofttech.com) ON THIS FORUM that he is a fraud person and running fraud company and done many frauds with many people. As i have all the mailing conversation from your side where in you wanted to get work once again. So kindly stop misleading and miss guiding other people by posting fake complaint.

I do not know why you are doing all this.Still you need any assistance then kindly visit our office.

fraud company. fraud proposals.

Amiable Value BPO Pvt LTD एक फ्रॉड company है सभी डाटा Amiable का ही होता है किसे दूसरे देश का नहीं और जानबूझ के हाई एक्यूरेसी रखते है जिस से क्लाइंट टर्मिनेट हो जाता है और इनका कोई भी क्लाइंट 1 महीने से ज्यादा नहीं रहता है ये सभी क्लाइंट को एक ही वेंडर का नंबर देते है जो की देवेंद्र वर्मा है नॉएडा सेक्टर 63 में इनका ऑफिस है ये ऑफिस भी Amiable का ही है और जब कोई क्लाइंट वेंडर का नंबर मांगते है तो सिर्फ देवेंद्र वर्मा का नंबर देते है और क्लाइंट के जाने के पहले देवेंद्र वर्मा को कॉल करके बता देते है
Amarjeet Kummar's reply, Jul 3, 2019
Dear Mr Sanjay Gupta, we do not have any of our client with your name so you must be a false namer person who is allegating falsely against our company and defaming us. Neither you are our client nor we know you then what is your identity. Either if you have any proof of the allegation you mentioned come in front and file FIR against us if there is anything happening bad or show your identity with you real name and address and contact detail so that we must come to know who is this person who defaming us with false allegation. We are giving you ultimatum of 15 days to come out and show your identity ( if you are our any existing vendor then come to our office, we will definitely solve your problem and give you best solution) or we will file extreme FIR against you in concern department and then you will not be spared.
I am Arvind Varshney from Chandrapur . i have been working with amiable company from 8 months but i never found any disturbance in monthly payments, getting all on time and must say i am completely satisfy with the services given by amiable company.
i really got more than i expected from this company. I really appreciate every single person of this organization . They clear me everything, full transparency was there, full support and yes full security i really wanted to give review about their services i highly appreciated them.
Anybody Notice that both positive comments (arvind varshney, sachdeva Mohan) post on same date it's not just coincidence. And all positive comments is post after negative comments. Like positive comments is try to cover the negative comments

Amiable Value Bpo - fraud in regard offering medical insurance offline u. s : data entry project to business associate.

Company:Amiable Value Bpo