Amulozyme Inc — cheated on the name of interview

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 chismi on Sep 18, 2018
Hr people will call u and schedule for the telephonic round after the telephonic round they will say you are shortlisted and asked you to do spss certification then only you will allow to go to next round of the interview
Those people only give the contacts to get spss certification with their tie ups.
After you paid the money and send that receipt to them they won't attend any calls from you and mailed you that u are having interview on saturday only.

Then directly without interview only they mailed you that your score is low u are rejected.

The hr names are harish, chetana

Comments

I was also a victim of the same fraud.They interviewed me and later persuaded me to take the SPSS course from their tied up institute.I have no idea how to proceed further on this issue.If we are on the united front, maybe we can take these people down for their malpractise.

It happened with me too. Hr of the Company Parenzyme Incorporation called me, scheduled the 2 telephonic rounds and then she said that you will be eligible for the third round only when you will do the SPSS Certification. She gave me the contacts of the institutes and fees was around 12000. I was thinking about this and was confused and then I researched it and I landed up on this site. Thanks to guys who shared their experiences which helped me.
chismi's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 26, 2018
Let me know which institutes they refered
Similar Happened with me as well.
When i said i will take 2 3 days for the payment they took down the whole website as they got a doubt as to something is fishy and i have a doubt on them.
Parenzyme inc wasthe name they referred to me
Dear All,

Thank you so much for the above reviews, Even i have receive same kind of call on Monday 12th Nov 18 & 2nd round of interview call on 13th Nov 18 and they stated that i have cleared all the rounds of interview and i have to do SPSS certification to get qualified for 3rd round of interview.
But before enrolling for certification i though i should go through company reviews, Thanks for the above reviews it help me from a big scam
Dear all,
This is totally fake company running all over with the name of AMULAZYME, PARANZYME, FRANZYAME.
this is a big racket running on the name of organization and fake job. They provide job opening for all over 365 days with tag of high ctc to fresher. I mean seriously who give that much amount to fresher.
They behave very professional to you in starting but once you enrolled for SPSS AND PAID 15000 to. Here you go and all the reality of fake drama came out. Once you got trapped with them. Also there is a tie up of institute which they suggest you to get spss certification. Name of institute is - SP INDUSTRIAL TRAINING AND PROGRAM.
ran by some freaky stupid junky people named is - SHISHANK, VIKAS, SUNIL.
be aware by their name.
Guys request to all of you don't make yourself trapped on the name of big fat amount.
We are living in country where no serious complaining department for humiliation on name of job. People are trapped with these ###. And no one able to do anything.
Here are some details -
HR name - Anjum, HARISH PANDEY, CHETNA.
THEY HAVE FAKE WEBSITE AND ALSO ON LINKEDIN.
WITH ALL FAKE NUMBERS AND FAKE EMAIL ID.
Even give them fraud rating. One is not enough.

Amulozyme Inc - cheated on the name of interview