Bank of Baroda

Load

Bank of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

D
Mar 7, 2021
Amazon(e-comm) has issued me a refund of Rs 2399 on 19th feb 2021 for Amazon fire Tv Stick but still I did not get the refund in my bank of baroda account ending with 136
transaction ID-2O0DYKZFFF6JPK2S
Refund Reference number[protected]
bank's ifsc- BARB0RAJPAT(5th letter is zero)
Refund issued by Amazon but not received in bank account
Refund issued by Amazon but not received in bank account

[Mar 07, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mar 6, 2021
    28the feb 150 and 349 rupees initiated by amazon in my bank account through upi but amount is not credited to my account......
    J
    Mar 6, 2021
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh

I am not holding any account in their bank. Still i am getting messages for the past 6 months that maintain...
    Mar 4, 2021
    Bengaluru, Karnataka
    I had cancelled an order on 13 Dec 2020. The amount was debited through my debit card. But i havent received the refund yet....

H
    Mar 3, 2021
    Powai, Maharashtra
    I did two imps transactions on 1st March 2021 from my bob account to IndusInd bank account .one of 50000 rs and second of rs.16731 however both the transaction failed with sms saying timeout error however the account is debited with both transactions.
    The bank says the amount will be refunded on T+1 days however as per NPCI, the amount should be credited to beneficiary account on T+1 days .Neither the amount is refunded nor the beneficiary account is credited as on 2nd March 2021 . I need to make sure either beneficiary recieves the payment or payment is stopped so that alternate mode of payment is used to complete payment by 3rd March 2021

[Mar 03, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
      Mar 2, 2021
      I have opened my account with bank of Baroda, marol naka branch .I have collected my passbook from bank.I have applied for the cheque book and ATM card but I have not received same till today

Ac-[protected]

[Mar 02, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 26, 2021
        I have opened a new account in bank of baroda having Account number- [protected]. Amount of Rs. 995/- has been deducted...
        Y
        Feb 26, 2021
        I invested some money in a investment app called Trading 212. I have requested withdrawal of 3000 $ but haven’t received...

Feb 25, 2021
        New Delhi, Delhi
        I had applied for burger king ipo and the amount of rupees 15000 had been blocked in my account. I was not alloted any shares but the amount for the ipo has not been released still.Its been more than 2 months and still none of my complaints are being acknowledged by Bank of Baroda.
        IPO amount not released

[Feb 25, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
          Feb 23, 2021
          I ordered a mobile in flipkart, pay via bank of baroda debit card. After few days i cancel the order and the flipkart refunded the amount which i pay via my card. But the amount i did not receive. After talk to them they give me Refund Id - CR2102111426429607507306
          Flipkart refunded but not receive

[Feb 24, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Junnar, Maharashtra

In our society there are 4-5 puppies of stray dog. Out of them one is died due to car as it is not seen by the car driver when he was taking reverse. Please what is the procedure if any one of housekeeping staff want to take these puppies at his home or Municipal corporation will send a vehicle to collect these puppies.

Dhananjay Sasane

[Feb 23, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 27, 2021
              Chennai, Tamil Nadu
              Mon, Feb 22, 12:07 PM (12 hours ago)

dgm.ngz, zm.karap, DZH.mpz, rm.orissa, dzh.chandigarh, complaints.sz,...

G
              Feb 20, 2021
              The garbage bin near our home is overflowing and The stink is overwhelming.
              The garbage bin is disturbing to and fro vehicles due its placement at the corner.
              As we are at the corner of the street the cleaning staff is not even trying to clean the mess on the road. And let the dump at the corner is attracting many mosquito.
              plean do the needful

[Feb 20, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                Feb 20, 2021
                Sir/Madam,
                Amount credited to wrong Account via UPI transfer.I am Sumit Kumar Modak Proprietor of R.S.M Textile A/c...
                Feb 18, 2021
                Pune, Maharashtra
                Pls refund this money to my bank account

Payee Name : Hypto Merchant

Amount : 10000.00
                br...

Samsung mobile claims

[Feb 15, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 14, 2021
                  Kolkata, West Bengal
                  This is to bring to your kind attention that the atm guard of atm of bank of baroda located at natun bazar branch, dumdum cantonment is I'll mannered.He is always drunk even in the duty hours.He does not allow any person other than his familiar ones, to withdraw money.He uses slangs whenever you argue with him and literally can not protest against him.I shall be highly obliged if he is removed from his duty with immediate effect

[Feb 14, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Feb 13, 2021
                    Bank has applied lien amount of rs 200000 due to which my amount is showing 0.
                    I am not able to any transaction also it is blocking any new credit amount.

[Feb 13, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
                      Feb 10, 2021
                      I have done my BOB Credit Card payment for card no. ending with 7988 on 3rd Jan 2021 for Rs. 8377.70 via amazon pay and it...

P
                      Feb 9, 2021
                      I am have account in HDFC bank. On Feb 8th at 6:20pm I tried to withdraw 5600rs at Bank of Baroda ATM in Prasanth layout, hope farm junction. The machine displayed "This ATM is temporarily out of service" and went to home page. I have not received the money from the machine but the amount got debited from my account. I did not know how to get back the money. Can any one help the procedure to get my money.

[Feb 09, 2021] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.