Bank of Baroda Customer Care

Fax: +91 26 5256 2445

View More Information...

Load

Bank of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

Amazon India has issued a refund to my Bank of Baroda Debit card ending with 4934 which I haven't received. Please help me resolve this transaction.
Jul 24, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My applicant name is Rampyari w/o shivpujan whose account no is [protected] vijayeepur branch bank of Baroda.
    My applicant went to bank on 22 July 2021 for withdrawing money 2000 rupees but bank staff name is Anand Sir refused to withdraw money.
    Anand Sir said I will not withdraw money less than 10000 rupees.
    He also abused to her due to her cast belonging to sc category.
    I have video recording

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir, I Open My Bob account on 5th July and yet i didn’t received my debit card and when i ask in bob branch they don't give me perfect answer its 20 days now please sir accept my complaint and solve it as fast as you can i urgently need debit card……My Account No.-[protected]

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I did the transaction on saturday that is on 17/07/2021 with google pay for the payment of online registration of cet and...

A refund has been made by Grofers on 29th of may regarding a product which i've buyed from the grofers. But the refund has not been received yet. Bank is saying no amount has been received by them. I've talked to them again and again but no response is coming. So i need to file a "charge dispute" on them, to get the full details. I need bank to resolve this issue as soon as possible or i'm gonna take some legal action.

Account Holder Name : Pushpa Jain
        MOde : UPI

Mobile :
        Jul 20, 2021

Sir/ Mam.
          Ishwaramangala BOB branch (Ifsc BARB0JISHW) lli staff alladavre olagella suthadikondiruthare. Idakke sariyada action tegedukollabeku.
          Jul 17, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was trying to contact BOB Dombivli East branch for long time but they are not responding. So I requested for to close my NRE and NRO accounts with the branch and need to transfer the funds to my NRE NRO accounts with the same bank another branch at Ottapalam.
            Send several complaints but no response.
            Seek your urgent action to sort out the issues since Iam in Saudi Arabia.
            Jul 17, 2021

Request me unlock
              Jul 16, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used my indusind bank ATM card in Bank of baroda ATM machine (At Kirti Nagar) delhi for withdraw cash 5000rs. On[protected] time 4:58. At that time but I didn't receive cash of 5000 rs. From ATM machine of BOB.
                In ATM machine shows massage "transaction decline" after that I got SMS from indusind bank that 5000rs. Debited from my account/balance. Means 5000rs. Deducted from my account but I didn't get any money.
                Kindly refund my amount as soon as possible.
                Jul 16, 2021

My account no.[[protected]]
                  Date:- 14/07/2021. Time 3:58pm
                  Transaction no.[T2107141552247563281900]
                  Transaction...
                  Very much pathetic service & response given by customer care (Miss Pavni-Mumbai). A day before yesterday i made a payment...
                  I should pay in Battleground Mobile India for buying royal pass.the money was debited but uc not to be purchase and showing...

To
                  The Bank Manager

Dear sir
                  I deposited 4000 rs in my bank account [protected]
                  It has been lien so request you realese the amount .
                  Jul 13, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I transferred rs 4000 in my Bob account and it not showing in my effective balance but it showing in lien ammount I request bank to remove the lein from my account so I can use it thoroughly
                    Jul 13, 2021

To,
                      The Branch Manager,
                      Bank of Baroda, Ratu Road, Ranchi

It has been deducted Rs.295, 2 to 3 times in a period . Kindly stop that service and return that balance in my account .

Yours
                      Arvind Kumar singh
                      A/C No : [protected]
                      Jul 12, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had to visit the branch for my education loan 7 times, still they were not ready to process my loan. The person heading...

Mera kcc vijaynagar branch bhuj kutch, gujrat me 8 years se hai.Date 4/7/2021 ko staff mr.Manish ne kcc renewal ke liye 20/7/2021 ke bad ane ko kaha aur mere se aise bat kari gayi jaise mai kcc nahi udhar mang raha hu.Jab maine puchha itane jyada din renewal ke liye kyu lagjayege to jor jor se bolane laga aur police ko bank me bulane ki dhamki dene laga mera kcc a/c. No.[protected] hai.Maine regularly har sal payment time to time bhara hai.
                        Aaj muje bada dukh hai ke jis bank se mai 8 years se juda huva tha us bank ne muje aise jawab diya
                        Jul 09, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, I am deposited Amount in CDM Machine Shivaji Putala jalna Maharashtra but not credited in my account Ac No [protected] Name Jadhav Arun Kacharu Jalna Maharashtra Amt: 14500/- Dt : 05/07/2021 Time 7:45 PM Please solve the. Thanking you.Regards Arun Kacharu Jadhav
                          Jul 08, 2021

Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having a Saving Account at Bank of Baroda, Mandvi Branch Mumbai since 2008. since 2020 BOB has hold around Rs. 3000 every...