Bank of Baroda Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Bank of Baroda

Having problems with Bank of Baroda?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bank of Baroda customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bank of Baroda

1800 102 4455

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Bank of Baroda reviews & complaints(4696)

On dated[protected] at about 12:20 PM, I visited the bank of baroda railway road branch Kurukshetra in order to update the Aadhar Card of my 4 months old girl child, The lady employee designated there was not entertaining the customer by the token no., She was actually entertaining her known persons even without token firstly, In order to make a complaint regarding this when I approached to the branch manager, he told me that these are not our employees and I haven't any knowledge about this, And when I asked him to give the contact of her seniors where I can complaint, He refused to give the contact details and told me that I have no knowledge about the employee sitting in branch.
Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have no loan, no fd bank deducted lien amount from my account no my account is 0 balance account plz stop this deduction
    Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a school shoe on 05/11/2022 from Amazon which costed me ₹355.0 but it was not fitting correctly so i claimed a refund of this product on Amazon and on 11/11/2022 the product was returned by me to the Amazon and on that day only they initiated the refund on by provided bank account. But till now i haven't received any refund in my provided BOB bank account. So, please help me and provide me the refund money through the Bank Of Baroda Bank.

The Amazon executive has provided me a Refund Reference Number that is as mentioned :

ID::E5vcdjFc5zwrRLTT7wCitQ==#miq://document:1.0/Group/GroupBinding:1.0/EntityGro...
      Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having a current A/C NO[protected] AT Bakhtiyarpur {Patna} branch. branch has freezes the account in requirement of KYC, I submitted letter given to me for operating SBA office by LIC of India and my PAN card and AADHAR card. But my account not unfreezes, Branch is asking letter from LIC of India. When I have opened the account and given the paper at the time of opening the account, this time i am giving same papers.
        So please help to unfreeze the account.
        Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i do a transaction from my account number [protected] of rupees 10000 money is debited from my account but not credited beneficiary account transaction status is timeout...please contact me on this number [protected]
          Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased Oneplus TV Y Series 32 Y1S Edge from Oneplus Store app (Please find attached the invoice) on 29th July 2022, i.e., Order Id: M[protected], through my Bank of Baroda credit card (Credit Card No. [protected]).

When I purchased it on the app, it showed that there is No-Cost EMI on 36 months on BOB credit card (I have the video proof for the same) but when I received the statement for month of August 2022 from Bank of Baroda, it didn’t consider the no-cost Emi, it showed the Emi amount to be Rs. 580 around rather than Rs. 482 which was shown at the time of purchase.

I have contacted Bank of Baroda helpline through phone and email.
            Last time I called them, the customer support told me that the discounted amount relating to interest will be added to my card as cashback in the October month statement. I received the statement for October month but it's still not there ( I have the Call recording as well)

Please provide me resolution for the same.
            Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For HSS migration certificate i paid 113 RS to MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, PUNE by UPI . I ask for refund in my UPI number [protected]
              Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am regularly paying car loan for the past 18 months.
                Now the bank of baroda deducted rs. 1000/- as vetting charges without any prior information or giving any clarification .
                It’s tantamount to cheating the customer and betrayal of innocent customer.
                Hope they address my concern and refund says amount to my bank account at the earliest. .
                Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a senior citizen. I opened a SCSS account meant for senior citizens with Bank of Baroda on 05-Oct-2021. Passbook was not given. Complained to Bank of baroda which said "pass book facility is not available for the scheme.
                  View SCSS facility is not available in net banking at present. Functionality is under development and will be available to customers soon." Being not satisfied with reply I complained to Banking Ombudsman of RBI...

There are 6 deduction of 118 rupees and 1 deducted of 86 rupees
                  Even after having the balance more than required minimum balance.

Mn [protected]

[protected]@gmail.com
                  Nov 3, 2022
                  No any resolution yet.. But it shows here resolved
                  Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked an online ticket on IRCTC using barodampay . Transaction failed and IRCTC returned the amount to bank, yet no update in bank account reflecting.
                    Absolutely terrible service, as compared to SBI, which refunds the amount within 4 hours....
                    Bank of Baroda deducted 118 rupees multiple times on single date inspite of having maintaining minimum balance
                    ...I don't know this is scam or what..Manu users complaint the same in past....
                    . Honorable sir with respect i will told you that your employee rahul parihar presently working in Deshottar BoB branch His employee id 104227 is again and again misbehave with us and this is intolerable. The issue is like i forgot my passbook and there is an hospital emergency so i went to bank nd i request to rahul parihar to give money but he dont give a money and bahaves rudely and this is too much insulting .i have my passbook photo...
                    10 days ago I tried to login and it showed me an error " sign on password is disabled" . After visiting the branch they asked to reset the password with otp. I tried to do reset the the password but it showed " The transaction for the user is not allowed, please lodge a complaint". I lodge Complaint online and they said please visit the branch to enable your account. I again visited the branch and they said your account is enabled. Now I...

I closed my BOB account years ago, but they still send me irrelevant emails which are of no use to me, on top of that they don't even have an option to unsubscribe.
                    Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On[protected], 14:57:41 when i tried to deposit cash with deposit machine at NETAJI SUBHASH PLACE branch I received 2 slip. 1. i have recieved that 1 notes is retained by this machine i.e 2000 rs note. 2. Comes with 2000 note serial number. Then i tried to check my account but that 2000 amt is not reflected in my account.
                      I have tried to check the msg but its also not yet received. Please help me with that....

I have applied visa platinium debit card and then i have only 141 rupees in my account. The bank has deducted 141 and remain balance was 213. When i see this then i transfer 213 rupee in my account to complete the debit card issued charge but now bank has stopped my balance. Now my account showing only those rupees who have i deposited to my account 500 rupees, but now my account not showing available balance and that is 854 rupees and not clearing the lien amount.
                      Please clear my account's lien amount.
                      Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company offers work from home as a freelancer service. I did nearly 300 resume which I was supposed to be paid nearly 16 k. after they took the documents like Add and ID proof . They came back I should deposit 3 k and do the minor correction, and that 3 K will be paid back with the 1 st payment. I never been paid for my work.
                        I would like to alert others that don't get into trap, they actually give you work, and have some employs seems to be real, but its a well planned and systematic cheating. BeWare !!!
                        Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I transferred amount 6000 to my Bob account at nearly 1.30pm on 5th oct 2022 because I had emi of rs 1683 to pay to credit fair on 5th october but instead of paying the amount to credit fair Bob deducted rs 295 rs as ach rt chg after 2pm before that it was not deducted. Upto 1.30 pm my account was having fund 774. Kindly pay the amount of 1683 to credit fair and return my unnecessarily deduction amount 295....

I do not have an BOB account and still i keep getting debited and credit messages on mobile no. [protected]
                          Rs.5500 transferred from A/c ...2992 to:TRTR/[protected]. Total Bal:Rs.107CR. Avlbl Amt:Rs.[protected]:05:22) - Bank of Baroda
                          Rs.1500 Credited to A/c ...2992 from:TRTR/[protected]. Total Bal:Rs.1621CR. Avlbl Amt:Rs.[protected]:04:48) - Bank of Baroda
                          Rs.1000 transferred from A/c ...2992...