Analyst Hr Services — Consultancy fake

qwertidhbava on Mar 6, 2017
They are fake doing backend process. But for 6 months I am waiting.
I saw only candidates asking refund only.
They will tell in 15 days we will done it. Then they will ask 50000 .after that they wil not pick even ur phone calls.
They will disappoint by the honeywords
They are money cheaters

Pls help the candidates like me to resolve it
I am also a tamizhan

Be careful
This is what tamilnadu
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

if u have told me about this consultancy earlier
i would have saved my money and time before
but its too late
even i got cheated by analyst hr service own by amudha
Hello Mr.X,

This is Abdul and I am one of the manager in Analyst HR services. Please feel free to reveal your name and the date of payment you have made if you have done any at all. If yes we are more than willing to get your issues sorted out for you. Moreover it is very clear that you are trying to create sympathy by using sensitive words like tamizhan. Well for you information we have 25 staff in our office and all happens to Tamizhan and we are proud to be so. For your kind information this is Business and not politics. If you have made a payment you are very much entitled for a service from us or atleast a refund. I would appreciate a matured response from your end which would be a win win situation for both of us. I would like you to understand we have worked hard for the last two years to build this company working 14 hours a day and for people like you who cant even reveal your name are trying to put us down. Do you think we will loose our heart definitely not MR.X. Please feel free to visit us at our main office which is at #10, 1st floor, 5th cross street, Brindhavan nagar, Valasaravakam, chennai - 87. NOTE: We kindly request you to come along with some elders so that they get to see that reality and we can have some matured talk with some matured people.

With Regards,
Abdul,
Manager.
Analyst HR Services.
Well said Abdul. You were absolutely right. Mr.X youngsters are supposed to have the right attitude to achieve something big in life rather than being so negative and trying to get votes from people by talking about being TAMILIAN. I feel pity for you dude. I understand that you are jobless but that doesn't mean that you mock at people who put their heart and soul and are trying to achieve something in life. from my stand point of view i guess you are so against women entrepreneurs like the analyst HR MD Mrs. Amudha mam.
are u really getting us the jobs?
i think u should have some mercy on students instead of using their time and money for your own beneficial
and your own office contruction
same experience for me too
got cheated
wasted time
wasted money
now just blabbering like a mental
Friends they yesterday they called me to come and attend the interview... i went and attend the interview... Is that really true they get me a bank job... And they are also said that I have to pay money for that job... Is that true or else they are fraud company... Kindly help me about this...
Elson lobo's reply, May 27, 2017
they have called me also..yestday...telling about abroad job ..after reading this page...i am confused to attend or not...
Friends yesterday they called me to come and attend the interview... i went and attend the interview... Is that really true they get me a bank job... And they are also said that I have to pay money for that job... Is that true or else they are fraud company... Kindly help me about this...
i have got call from them...for abroad job for canada..one madam called...
Sindhu94's reply, Jun 6, 2017
Do go it pakka fraud thy all
Hello Mr. Abdul ur company said all in true means ur giving opportunity first then people are join that company after that we are paid ur consulting fees... ok..

Unga company la true va job ku other country ku send panringa na yangaluku first job alert pannunga.. nanga correct ana company la poi set agi first month salary vanginathum unga payment ah settle panrom.. neng first 50% pay panna solrenga then after payment job ku apuram pay panna podhum nu solrenga.. first payment above 2 laks know then how to trust ur company...
ipadi neraya consultancy pathachu yallam fraud thaan so athan yalarum apadi msg panranga.. neenga unmaiyana consultancy na nenga job vangi koduthutu money kealunga... ithan unmaiyana company ku azhagu.. summa 50% kattunga apuram job nu sollitu unga pinnadi alaya viduvinga.. pavam pasangalam nalla job kaga ipadilam alaya vendi iruku..

Ok nenga 50% payment ku apuram yangaluku job vangi tharenga nu vachupom antha job ku yanna guarantee
neenga solra job onnu other country la poi join panra job veara position ah irukum ithumari neraya pearu consultancy via poravanga romaba romba kasta paduranga.. so dont cheat people.. pls tamizhana vazha vidunga yarum sympathi create pannala.. yaro avar yamanthu iruparu pola..
BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD: The Company "Aqua DayLight" with website "http://www.aquadaylight.com/" doesn't exist in that location. Ask those beggars to prove it is there. Open Challenge. Dont pay any money to them. If anybody paid, get it back and file complaint.
Hhj
Abdul don't give fake information first you are not tenure . if so you should know how to reply a person if giving wrong information . don't take lecture to unknown be calm . without any issues nobody's gonna complaint against your company. Or else prove it in right way . don't get emotions I know as a daughter you will get angry when someone pointing your own mom. But we know the fact kindly refund my friends money
Pakka fraud they are.. That amutha md nu iruka adu sariyana fraud and behave like a pakka rowdy she ready to shout in road also and her daughter she also pakka fraud thy not even know single company thy doing fake promise and asking 50k thy assure to place with in a week thn after paid thy ask 4month to place or said refunding then we ask to refund the amount thy not even ready to attend the call.. And thy allow to come there office apo ivalugkula pisa koduka mato varanuma na kekura nama pisa vachita rude rowdy pola that amudha will behave its not easy task to get back the amount from that fraud consultant fraud rowdy ***** md that amudha and her daughter.. Thy make diffenately us to change behave rudely Don't play with youngsters life if u need really help them first place them then get back the money for that services really cha so ashamed this type women entrepreneur.. This type if fraud business womens ashaming the real business womens. Cha never ever seen this type fraud consultant.
analyst hr service is a big fraud
and they will brainwash each candidate with their false promise and get the money
dont lose your money
my personal experience from analysts hr services is big big fraud consultancy.. after get a money they don't pick a call.. they r not refund a money & prefer a company.. (Amudha, kavin, manju, lakhsmi) r disappoint with honey words.. don't believe frnds
Hi Guys / Girls

I am seeing your messages about the company. First of all i need to tell you that everyone who require a job has to visit the industrial / IT areas to search their jobs themselves.

If you have not tried for that, then anybody will cheat you start from man power consultancy till the salary provider.

Understand this and everyone be active and dont pay to anybody.

Because, the man power consultancies are working for the companies as a HR agent and collecting the payment of your one / two months salary as commission once you are selected and offer letter has been issued. In addition if they taking commission from your pockets, it is the one you are cheated.

Well wisher...