Analyst Hr Services — Consultancy fake

qwertidhbava on Mar 6, 2017
They are fake doing backend process. But for 6 months I am waiting.
I saw only candidates asking refund only.
They will tell in 15 days we will done it. Then they will ask 50000 .after that they wil not pick even ur phone calls.
They will disappoint by the honeywords
They are money cheaters

Pls help the candidates like me to resolve it
I am also a tamizhan

Be careful
This is what tamilnadu
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

if u have told me about this consultancy earlier
i would have saved my money and time before
but its too late
even i got cheated by analyst hr service own by amudha
Hello Mr.X,

This is Abdul and I am one of the manager in Analyst HR services. Please feel free to reveal your name and the date of payment you have made if you have done any at all. If yes we are more than willing to get your issues sorted out for you. Moreover it is very clear that you are trying to create sympathy by using sensitive words like tamizhan. Well for you information we have 25 staff in our office and all happens to Tamizhan and we are proud to be so. For your kind information this is Business and not politics. If you have made a payment you are very much entitled for a service from us or atleast a refund. I would appreciate a matured response from your end which would be a win win situation for both of us. I would like you to understand we have worked hard for the last two years to build this company working 14 hours a day and for people like you who cant even reveal your name are trying to put us down. Do you think we will loose our heart definitely not MR.X. Please feel free to visit us at our main office which is at #10, 1st floor, 5th cross street, Brindhavan nagar, Valasaravakam, chennai - 87. NOTE: We kindly request you to come along with some elders so that they get to see that reality and we can have some matured talk with some matured people.

With Regards,
Abdul,
Manager.
Analyst HR Services.
Well said Abdul. You were absolutely right. Mr.X youngsters are supposed to have the right attitude to achieve something big in life rather than being so negative and trying to get votes from people by talking about being TAMILIAN. I feel pity for you dude. I understand that you are jobless but that doesn't mean that you mock at people who put their heart and soul and are trying to achieve something in life. from my stand point of view i guess you are so against women entrepreneurs like the analyst HR MD Mrs. Amudha mam.
are u really getting us the jobs?
i think u should have some mercy on students instead of using their time and money for your own beneficial
and your own office contruction
same experience for me too
got cheated
wasted time
wasted money
now just blabbering like a mental

Analyst Hr Services - Consultancy fake