Genpact Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 28, 2022

File a complaint to Genpact

Having problems with Genpact?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Genpact customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Genpact

Haryana
122002

Genpact Phone Numbers

+91 12 4402 2000

Genpact reviews & complaints(174)

They provide me the joining letter but when i reached to Hyderabad office location, at that day they denied & refused for giving job.

HI Sir/Madam,

I have attended the interview in July 2022 for the role of Accounts Payable- Procedure to Pay and I have selected. I have received the offer of intent on 12 August 2022 and I accepted the offer on the next day. they have given joining date on 25 August 2022. they postponed my joining date to 13 September 2022 because I don't have my reveling letter form my previous organization. I have submitted my reveling letter...
    Dear Sirs,
    I have received an Income Tax notice that GenPact paid me a sum of Rs.1, 11, 384 ( Rs One Lakh/eleven thousand/three hundred / eighty four only ) as rentals and claimed deduction' I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY TENANT FROM YOUR COMPANY AND AS SUCH THERE IS NO QOESTION OF RECEIVING ANY RENT FROM YOU . This is obviously a clerical mistake for which I am put to mental stress. ONE MONTH BACK I ADDRESSED A LETTER TO neha.[protected]@genpact.com,...
    Dear all,
    This mail is against the employees of the company who has visited BOOMBOX on 20th August 2022.The employees of the company are writting fake comment on Google again and again spoilling the name of Genpact .we as a small organisation respect the company but because of some employees of the company the image of the company is getting distroy as we have whole footage of people of your company clubbing after 10pm and it was...
    +1 videos
    Hi Team,

I am Ankita Shah ex employee of Genpact I have a news that one of your HR employee currently working with Wipro as well, means she is working in Wipro in a Day shift WFO and with Genpact WFH night shift in HR domain . Kindly have a background verification of her and take proper legal action against her .
    I am attaching some pictures for your Reference.

Name Of the HR - Niharika Biswal
    Phone...

Can I ask if you not have the budget why would you scheduled my HR discussion, on top of that you have collected my personal documents. At least be sure about your budget then only proceed further with the candidate's profile.

Because of your irresponsibility I have wasted so much of my precious time on the gig which was not even worthy at the end, from such a high brand I was not expecting this kind of behavior.

It is your responsibility to pick up the calls on time and respond no matter what the scenario is.

from next time onwards do not ask anyone to put down the paper, when you are not even sure from your end.
    Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have attented the interviews for non voice process and attented all three rounds and I got a mail of career progression from sravya reddy and i have attented the meeting but within 5mins i was out of it . But i have again tried to enter the meeting . But i was not allowed in .
      Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a mail from Genpact HR I have a virtual interview in zoom app today and I join the meeting in 11.00 am for 1st round interview and wait for my turn but the HR didn't taken my interview and i am the last candidate of that room and without say anything she will leave the room in 2.00 pm round and again HR come in 2.30 and say to me that drop out the meeting.i will insist that my interview was not taken but she will say same thing again...

No items correspond to the specified criteria.please select other criteria

Dear Sir
          Hope you have Great Day!!
          My name is Rahul Singh and my OHR No.[protected], this is to inform you that in Oct’2018 I have selected for Process Developer in Genpact but that time my father health was very serious due to that problem I was unable to join that company which was informed to my HR and he asked me to write a resignation letter and to submit it to him and I do so.
          After that I have tried many times...
          My OHR ID[protected] name ARVIND KUMAR SINGH location NOIDA SEAVIEW Process SANTANDER I have completed my apprentice period of 15 months i have been asked to not work on production but not recieved any call or update by HR I need my experience for apprentice period and my salary is also not credited for extra one month I worked, please look into this issue and help as it is not expected by such a company to resolve this matter...

I believe Genpact is encouraging employees to do Dual Employment in spite of complaining no action taken.

Its good for those who are doing Dual Employments can work without any fear.

Good Luck
          Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got selected as Process Associate at Genpact in Hyderabad Hafeezpet location. My recruiter was Pavani Madishetti. I uploaded all my documents except the service letter of the company from where I was absconded. I didn't informed Pavani Madishetti at the beginning because there is no point with that employment as there is no service letter.
            The people from BGC helpdesk told me connect with hr and discuss about this and the things...

Hello

Sravan Kumar Vempati is doing dual job with Cognizant and Genpact.
            Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am sending again a reminder that your EMPLOYEE - SANTOSH PATRO DANDA -RESIDENCE OF -: secretary of Shiv Gouri Apartment, address- ([protected]), 19/16 B T Road, Kolkata – 700123, have not stopped doing the illegals activity, he often disturbing our livelihood, assaulting, harass/ threatening us with his local associates.

So by law we have filed a diary at the local Titagarh Police Station about his illegal activity.
              And...

Two people are doing dual employment in cox communications account VMware team.
              Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In Cox Communications account in VMware team two people are doing dual employment.
                Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have marked multiple mails to each team member but no response from any, also i mentioned that i am facing physical and mental challenges as from last 3 months i am without single amount as salary got hold due to policy, but still they are not giving resolution
                  Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I filed a resignation way back December 2020, was approved and asked to render for 30 days. I am WFH setup. However, when i was about to logged in, my credentials in for logging in and logging out in our attendance has been expired so I called IT to have this disputed. I also have the case number. I was asked by the IT to email my Manager together so they can reset my password, unfortunately no manager replied to me. I ended up following...

Hi Sir/Madam,

My Name is Dharmendra Kumar Pandey and I have completed my EMBA from KSOU in 2013, Role Number is 122011EMBA0005. Marksheet has been attached and need your urgent help to provide my final Degree.

Thanks for your hepl.