Genpact

Bangalore
99, Surya Park, Electronic City, Phase 1, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560100
Phone: +91 80 4119 8999

Hyderabad-Gachibowli SEZ
3rd & 4th Floor, Block 2 DLF Cyber city, Plot No. 129-132, Opp. A.P.H.B. Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India 500019
Phone: +91 40 668 74389

Hyderabad-Pocharam
4th, 5th & 6th Floors, Building 8, Raheja Mind Space, Pocharam, Ranga Reddy, Secunderabad, Telangana 500088, India
Phone: +91 40 6613 4411 Ext. 83100

Hyderabad-Uppal
14-45, IDA Uppal, Opp NGRI, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, India
Phone: +91 40 6611 4411

Jaipur
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Malviya Nagar, Near Venkateshwara Temple, Jaipur - 302017, Rajasthan, India

Phone: +91 14 1409 2008

Kolkata
Unitech Hi-Tech Structures Ltd, IT/ITES SEZ Block-G, Tower-G3, Infospace, Ground & 1st Floor, Plot No. 1, 2, 3 & 3/1, Block-DH, Jyoti Basu Nagar, Action Area-II, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700156
Phone: +91 33 6639 1080

Asyst Park, 6th Floor, GN 37/1, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091
Phone: +91 33 4002 5700

Mumbai - Pharmalink Office
Tower 2, 7th Floor, Raiaskaran Tech Park (Logitech Park) Velocity, Business Center, Andheri Kurla Road, Sakinaka Mumbai, 400072, India
Phone: +91 22 6229 8500

Mumbai - Axis Office
3rd Floor, The Ruby 29, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar (West), Mumbai - 400 028, Maharastra, India
Phone: +91 22 6155 1000

New Delhi
Delhi IT Park, DMRC Building, Shastri Park, New Delhi - 110053, India
Phone: +91 11 4932 5000

Noida
Unitech Info Park, Tower 8, Plot No. 20 & 21, Sector – 135, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91 120 481 9600

Pune
The Cerebrum IT Park, B-1, #1B, Kalyani Nagar, Pune - 411014

View More Information...

Load

Genpact Complaints & Reviews

Name : Geeta Sharma
OHR :[protected]

I resigned from the company on may 2019 due to some medical issues, but I am still getting mails from the company. So please confirm my status with the company if I am still an employee for the Genpact India PVT. LTD. I would like to continue as an employee if its possible.
For some other process and let me know if there is any process which is providing WFH during this covid situation.
Sep 22, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In year 2017 Genapct has changed its Name from Genpact Services LLC to Genpact India Private Limited, i have joined in June...
    The HR team at Genpact is the worst first of all they treat the employees and interview candidates as their slaves. They do...

Hi Sir,

My PF rejection reasons are as follows :

1) Name mismatch -: All names are completely matching, please find the attached my UAN card, PAN, Aadhar card

2) Wage amt more than 15000 - : Employer Genpact already submitted 3A form.

I am trying to transfer my PF and Pension fund for last 7 months but still not resolved.

Please transfer my PF and Pension to my current Employer Wipro asap as soon as possible.

Grievance reg. no. SROWF/E/2021/39314
    Please do the needful at the earliest.

Santosh Kumar Shaw
    UAN[protected]
    +91 [protected]
    Sep 06, 2021

OHR :[protected]
      DOJ :[protected]
      DOE :[protected]

Please find my relieving...

I am writing this with my personal experience with Genpact, as after selecting in Genpact as lateral, there process till documents submission is very fast, but after that it will be very worst experience with me as no one will reply to your e-mails.Now it’s been 1 month after documents submission didn’t get offer letter and no communication from them about status of candidature, I had dropped 10 email to the HR who took my HR Round but there is no reply from HR. It is very unprofessional behavior from MNC company like Genpact. So I am requesting those experienced professionals waiting for there offer letter like me please move forward and keep looking for more opportunities. There is no point in waiting for it. The worst thing is they don’t reply to your emails.
      Aug 24, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I have submitted my documents for withdrawing my PF anount on 27 june 2021 and documents reached the Location on 1st of July. However I tried calling the SGCservices department but haven't received any reply yet for my claiming status of Pf...Kindly help as I m in need of money due to Emergency.
        Aug 18, 2021

Hi Team,

I am an ex-employee of Genpact. I am in Australia right now and I need a few documents for Australia...

I have tried to call there recruiters regarding a job posting and they did not pickup the call I have called about 7 recruiters Patanjli, Urvashi, Akriti and Ria but non of them ever pickup the phone call it's so rude, in this vertical word how can somone apply for the job, and moreover you have posted job on job boards so somone should be there to attend the candidate I know in India there 100 of 1000 of people are applying for the jobs but still one should be there to assist candidates
          Aug 13, 2021

Dear Team

Kindly accept my apologies for sending this mail to you directly because i tried all the possibilities but i didn't find the solution only atlast iam sending this mail to you.once again iam sorry for sending this mail.
            I worked in Genpact in[protected] in Madhapur branch, Hyderabad, INDIA. I worked in ICICI collection process.During this period i wrote DRA certified exam and i cleared.Currently iam working in banking sectore currently they need this certificate or register number.
            I tried to reach all my old contacts but no one in working genpact now. I tried all the possibilities to reach HR and training team but no one helping.My humble request to get this DRA register number sir.

My OHR Id:[protected]
            Name : THAMIZHINIYAN T
            Contact number : [protected]

Thamizhiniyan T
            Aug 11, 2021

My employee id[protected]

This is in regards to my settlement post me resigning from Genpact .My PF statement says a different amount however the amount...

Hi all

Here a consultancy is getting the job done by taking money. In Aligarh.

Sahid khan
              Jul 28, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worked in Genpact Sep-2017 to May-2019. i have raised request for transferring my PF from Genpact my current organization . But still my PF is not transferred yet still pending in Genpact side almost 1.5Yrs completed. I am continuously sending mails they wont reply .

please help me on this
                My EMP ID :[protected]
                mujafar.[protected]@gmail.com
                Jul 26, 2021

any contact details Mail ID or any toll free numbers

I have emailed the company a multiple times but they do not even bother to give me my relieving letter and full and final. Amount as it has been more than 2 months now.
                  Jul 25, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  [protected] is my contact number registered with company and the OHR ID is[protected]

Hi All,
                    My exit date is not correct in PF site generally whenever you leave a company it should get it updated automatically in my case it did not updated since last 2 years. I made a follow up in Feb 2021 for which SGC replied they sent this to PF office on 18th Feb 2021.Then I raised an compliant in PF office they are asking me for an acknowledgement number.Then I requested for an acknowledgment number from SGC services they don't have answer since six months.please help me in this regard.
                    Jul 15, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, this is bibaswan bhattacharyya of kolkata, i have applied to genpact (kolkata) twice, on the month of april 2021 as process...

My name is naved Akhtar
                      Ohr[protected]
                      My rehiring status no.
                      So please meet me.
                      Jul 02, 2021

Genpact customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am raising this complaint to notify the authority about ongoing construction work in front of my...
                        HR Asked the amount chargeable for laptop purpose, got a mail so I have done the payment also, now want to know weather my...
                        I got selected for Process Associate in Genpact for the Hyderabad location. I was asked to submit my documents via mail by...