Anna University Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Feb 2, 2023

File a complaint to Anna University

Having problems with Anna University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Anna University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Anna University

Anna University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Anna University Overview

Latest complaint Delay in processing transcript request application has been filed on 02/02/2023. Latest Resolved Still not get Provisional Degree was resolved Jan 23, 2023. Anna University ranks as the #7 most complained about among Universities.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Anna University. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Anna University reviews & complaints(785)

I submitted my transcript request application through the online portal https://onlineservices.annauniv.edu on Nov 21, 2022. The application status remains in "SECTION PROCESS" for long time. It is pending for more than 70 days. Transcripts are usually provided in 5-20 days by other universities in India.

Please take necessary action to process the application faster.

Applicant No.: A17411
Application...
Verified Company
Verified Company
Anna University Customer Care
Service available

Anna University — College of Engineering, Guindy

Hi myself, Udayaezhil joined CEG in ME - VLSI Design, Reg.no:[protected]. Due to some miscommunication I didn’t enroll one of the subjects in 3rd semester(Academic year[protected] during Covid times. This leads to the lack of credits to complete the degree.
I enquired about some steps to get enrolled in the 3 rd semester (Academic year[protected]. As per the instructions I got, I write a letter and got signed from Department coordinator...
I completed B.E. on April, 2022 in special case arrear examination and still I didn't get my provisional and degree certificate. I contacted my college and Anna university more than 100 time in the past 9 months with no update. Please provide my provisional and degree certificate....