Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 10, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Anna University

Having problems with Anna University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Anna University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Anna University

600 025

Anna University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Anna University reviews & complaints(708)

Hi sir, myself Sundararajan, I have completed my B.E. degree in[protected]. Initially my name was printed with space (Sundara rajan) in all my marksheets. Then it was changed without space. I submitted my seventh semester mark sheet and applied for name correction in October 2015. But the issue didn't resolved and also that mark sheet never been returned to me. Please help me to get my seventh semester mark sheet.

Anna University Transcripts Online Official Website is not Accessible for more than a month
    Tried accessing from both Canada and India, still unable to access the website.

Requesting for a resolution....

Be completed 4yrs, Refund not received, refund procress only pending,
    I m Mageshwaran.y[protected]
    Anna University trichy,

My application status is still in custom, I even submitted my part A wes form.I have to pay 50 CAD extra if my wes profile gets deactivated. Please do the needful at the earliest. I hope a charge has been collected for the same and its been more than a 2 months.

My application status is still in custom, I even submitted my part A wes form.I have to pay 50 CAD extra if my wes profile gets deactivated. Please do the needful at the earliest. I hope a charge has been collected for the same and its been more than a 3 months.

Mahendra Engineering college, mallasamudram, salem, namakkal, under the anna university college, in our college do some fight behind polytechnic and MEC college boys in hostel so they are suspended me in three weeks before, today (21:03:2022) started my semester exam but no response from college to me, facultys also not respond, practical exams also not written, please take action to that college, I am now depression,
          Personal information
          Name:Sakthivel.R
          Dept: B TECH information technology B section
          Roll no:121UIT088

I am SAJEER S J and my register no:[protected] .I had requested to change the WRONG DOB in my consolidate and 3 marksheet from the university. I had given them a DD of RS.1200 and also given my proofs stating the correct DOB. I had given all the documents necessary on 8 Feb 2022. They told me I will get the new certificates by post within a month. But its been almost two months and I don't know whether I get it or not. I need...
            Dear sir/madam,

I have raised the transcript using the online method(https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/).

I have paid the amount on 08-Feb-2022, It shows status as UpLdl= Supporting Documents Downloaded.

Attached are the application details that are downloaded from the anna university transcript site.

Please share the transcript with WES Canada for further processing.
            br...
            I'm HARIHARASUDAN V., currently pursuing an ME at Chandigarh University as they asked for a migration certificate. So I have applied for a migration certificate on 07/02/2022 through speed post. It has been over a month since I haven't received the certificate. I have attached the application form, my copy of the transfer certificate, and a DD for Rs.200. Im kindly requesting you to return the certificate.

Details of the speed...
            I am Sankar, I joined recently in Peri Institute of technology as assistant professor in mechanical department on 16th feb 2022. I am not satisfied with the job over here after my joining and I gave my resignation to the college on 10.03.22. I want my original certificates return back to upload into TRB portal before 18.03.22 for lecturer position. I asked college about my certificates but they are not giving back.
            Kindly take necessary...
            I had quit out from counseling on 2020.i had sent so many emails and hardcopy of refund requisition letter through speed post.still I didn't get any response from tnea counseling.i need refund amount as soon as possible.my application number is 241534....

Anna University — Result pending at 2 year

Dear sir/madam,
            I'm waiting 2 year for with held result & provisional certificate, I have contacted many more times university and collage no proper response and till not resolved, please help me, details mentioned below .

Name: D Tamilraj
            Register Number:[protected]
            Collage Name: Shreenivasa Engineering College, Bommidi
            Collage Code: 6226
            University Name: Anna University

Exam...
            I have been trying to get a response from them for my ECA for WES and I'm tired registering again and again still they have not opened my account neither are they responding to my mail, I cant believe I graduated from a university where there is no proper order of things and I believe people are so negligence over there as use to be even when I was graduating. There are lots of students who are experiencing this situation, The Procedure that...

Hi, I had some arrear papers and cleared that in the mercy chance provided by Anna University in 2021. But, I have not yet received my marklist or provisional certificate regarding the same. I was of 2001 regulation BE Mechanical Branch. My registration number is [protected]. Please let me know when I will get the certificate. Thank you.

I am Ganjikunta Venkata Narasimha Chowdary. I applied for transcripts on[protected]. My App no. 161334. but still, there is no update and I tried to contact the university, but no one is responding. How many dates should wait for the transcripts to post? reg no [protected], 2007-11 batch student.
              Thank you....
              My name is Prabu and I am from Vriddhachalam, cuddalore dt, TN.

I applied for my MBA PG transcript on[protected], through a website.
              I need my transcript for my application for an Euro visa purpose.
              I still have not received my transcript. Here I'm attached proof for my submission, kindly resolve my issue.

I called many times for the numbers below, but there was no reponse.

[protected]...

My sister was completed B.E (Ece) in pavai engineering college Namakal this year. College management has compelling to students to submit any one of the ece department book to the respective departments, suppose the students was denied to submit the book the management will not provide the TC(Transfer certificate) & Marksheet.Is there any rule was implemented by Anna University?

I had applied for transcripts on January 6th 2022. It's been 2 months now and I haven't received any updates. The person sitting in the coe office said that I'll be receiving a message in a week regarding the details. But haven't received anything yet. Neither does anyone pickup the call nor reply to the mail. I really need the transcripts as soon as possible. Kindly look into this and give it a high priority.

I registered for requesting transcripts through online on Feb2. I tried to login with the password I set. It shows the message as "Login is invalid" from the day1. I am sending the mail to transcript enquiry on daily basis. I am not getting any response. Issue is also not resolved. One month has been gone. A hold has been placed on my account in the University where I am doing master. I cannot proceed the education till I submit the things required.

I'm studying in MRK institute of technology, kattumannarkoil
                    Sir..in my college there many rules are followed hear I think that is so unfair

1. Every student should be clean shave otherwise they make ah fine amount daily

2. Dress code is so unfair only half sleeve allowed, tuck in, black shoes only, black belt only allowed

3. Students bikes/car are not allowed to the college in any serious situation but staff bikes and cars are allowed

4. In Co-efucation no one talk with opposite gender

I have a doubt sir..!! We come for study in the college it's not ah jail,
                    There is no freedom in the college,

Is there any law for all students should be clean shaved? The facial hair of a student doesn't judge his knowledge I think.. So plz make this rules from Anna university afflicted college

I'm studied in MRK institute of technology kattumannar koil, cuddalore dt, Tamil nadu