Anna University Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Am a Part Time, Passed out Student. Trying to Apply Arrear Exam Fees from last few Days thru ACOE portal. But Payment link is Disabled for me. Given Lots of Calls & Direct Visit to ACOE office at today (04.06.2021). But no responses.
The last Date is 05.06.2021. Hence am requesting to enable the payment option and allow me to appear these Exams.
This is my last Chance to clear my Arrear Exams.
Kindly consider this message as a token of your Concern.

Rajasekar M
Roll no: [protected]
BE Civil (Part Time)
CEG Campus, Anna university
Chennai

Hello sir,
    My Reg number is [protected] I had applied for Grade to percentage certificate on May 05 2021.But, till now no action or step taken by Anna university...so kindly check and take necessary action I need that certificate immediately for my Document verification in very near future...

Sir ..revalution pottalum pass poda matringa ..ipo online exam WH1 potrukinga ithuku innum entha sollution varala .nanga middle class family 2008 regultaion ..intha arrear nalla asinga pattu athellam ungaluku puriyathu engala patha ungaluku epti theriyuthu ..enga life aha pochu ..exam ollunga read elluthiyum WH1 ..online software semma sir AI kottavi vitta red colour circle vellila evanavathu ice vithutu pora bell sound ketta red circle .enga home la rendu room tha ..pakkathu v2tla sound kettalum red circle ..apram ethuku intha exam .IThula WH1 vera itha nenachu nenachu engi saga venditha ..epo varum ..life pochu sir

Revalution pottalum pass poda matringa ..ipo online exam la WH1 potrukinga athuku innum entha sollution illa 2008 regulation Na engala patha ungaluku epti theriyuthu ..enga life aha pochu

I am jagadish.k .A few months ago I had written semster 1exam in online mode. In[protected]AM TO 10AM) attend my frist exam it was promblem solving and python program(PSPP) in that exam that is not check anything like camera check, microphone check, browsing check, screen recording and id card check.I also strat exam and half hour they produce error (404 sever not found)it display blank page with 404 server not found and re-login in the anna university app this time check all .strat exam again and finished.Today I see my result i got RA in pspp and mathematics but I does not agree RA in pspp so please check my pspp paper i will not do any malpractice in that paper so kindly check my paper

Sir, i am B.maheshkumar, my roll number : [protected], my exam result which was been released on 16.05.2021 as been suspected as WH1, but i didn't do any kind of malpractice on my exam, i don't know what to do.. Please help me sir and give me good result.

I am and we all are really tired of the results not yet published for wh6 students. I haven't done any wrong doing and still they have made my results wait. Also, i faced multitude of problems during the examination via app as it wasn't functioning properly. Now, yesterday it has been shown in the news that re exams might be conducted for us which in any case we can not accept as already we completed our 1hour online exams with hard time and few body pains. I think it is fair that we all get the results published for the arrear exams we appeared for in February as already some have received and we also as everyone expect it sooner. Further action will be taken if our results are delayed more as we have already undergone 1 and half years wastage of time due to Anna university, also our future is at stake now and it has become high time that serious action should be taken.

I need to change my mail id. My old mail id was blocked give me chance to change new email id. my registration number[protected] I'm studied GRT IET pass out batch 2018. I have to change email id please help me. Please give me a chance to change mail id

I exactly don't know why they gave me wh1 now they are saying re exam for wh students. If they say malpractice then show us the proof. Such a cowards. Don't even have the proofs. With very worst servers. Very worst college. I never thought AU is this worst. You don't even know what the hell is online exam. How the hell without a proof can you mark everyone with wh. Submit the proof or else we students will file a petition again Anna university stating you are hiding our own details and privacy data's. And also we can know as per the right to know act. If you didn't show us the proof.

I am a Mba student. I am attending good in online examination. But I am failed most of the subjects. I am not satisfied in your valuations and online exam schedules. I don't know how I am failed. Now I am not trust in this university. I am not believing any more in this university because of this type of valuation

I was working as a project Associate II at Centre for Environmental Studies, Anna University under Dr. S Kanmani. She terminated me on 30th April. I served my appoiment order till April 30th. Now she hold my April month Salary of Rs 20, 533/- asking me to complete the project without issuing appointment order. Kindly help me get my April month salary.

I'm unable to attend the online exam (Optical Communication - EC8751) held on[protected].00-11.00am) due to technical issues...

Hi sir, I am unable to attend exam due to some network issues which have been conducted on 15th Feb . I have also reported through email but no response have been received. So kindly reschedule my exam
                        Sub code:ME8491
                        Sub name: Engineering Metallurgy
                        Register no :[protected]

Hi, I applied for transcript from anna university. My Transcript App No 140999. I paid almost around 3000. But, I got a mail from [protected]@gmail.com, in that mail they said "Degree attestation only done for autonomous College Students. Anna University will not issue transcript."
                          I completely understand Anna university will not issue the transcript, i will arrange it from my college. i just want Anna University to refund my amount which I paid.
                          Note: I already sent an email to "[protected]@gmail.com" regarding to refund, but still I didn't received any response.
                          please have look about this issue and refund my amount back ASSP

Sir, my register no is [protected] i had missed the EC1362-Microprocessors & Microcontrollers exam on 15 april 2021 at 9am...

I have four subject for failed I m realy hard-work studying students how fail for in 3semster so I haven't not like thise Life very bad boring situation kindly re puplist for exam result sir that we are ole student happy air

Respected sir
                              I, Veena G Nair studying in ME Power System Engineering, can't attend today's examination. I can't attend...

I'm unable to login the PS5102 Power System Operation and Control on 22/04/2021. Since it shows that "unable to loggin, contact the admin". So I humbly request you to do the needful and give me another chance to write the exam. Thank you

I'm Velmurugan G, completed B.E in computer science & engineering by 2014 in Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore.
                                My examination roll number is 1005094.
                                I received provisional certificate from my college by May, 2014 itself but even after 6 yrs, i still didn't get the degree completion certificate from Anna University.
                                For more details please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

I have a exam on 19.04.21 MA 5156 Applied Mathematics for Engineers at 11am to12pm but unable to attend my within time of 1hour because of this technical glitc.so, i want anna university to reexamining the subject on scheduled time and date as per 2017 regulation.