Anna University Customer Care

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Anna University Complaints & Reviews

I am passed out student of 2021..I have return all my final exams of Nov Dec 2020 exam well.but in my result for this paper soil mechanics in missing.please upload the result...
    I applied for domestic electricity supply before TAMIL NADU ENERATION AND DISTRIBUTION CORPORATION LIMITED, (TNGADCO) Thelur...

Sir my financial and covid problem this area i am stay thiruppur inga corana athikam ah irukku sir exam fees date extra one week venum sir please please sir.

I am a final year student from 2021 passout batch. I have written re exam for few papers during the July/August 2021, and ACOE still hasn't released the re-examination results.
      This has led to many students not being able to pursue Masters degree, write CAT exam for MBA, and has even led to delay in joining the corporate world. It is very stressful during these times, especially for us final years, who haven't received their results yet.
      Hence, I kindly request ACOE to release the re-examination results ASAP. IT IS VERY URGENT.
        Dear sir/madam
        I will completed my open book exam I got the results also but one paper result missing sub : EE6401...

I'm 2017 batch student I was not attended my practical exam due to personal issues which was conducted on 5 semester professional communication lab after that I was written that lab on online 2 times one time I get fail next time I didn't get the results so I contacted my college they told that u can write that exam in coming semester but I was finished my semester in 2021 April this gives me to complete my course later

Hello sir/madam
          I ll complete my online open book exams, and result also came. But one subject is missing in my result. Please update my result.
          Reg No:[[protected]].
          Name : ANANTH .T
          Missed subject code : ME6302
          Sub name :manufacturing technology 1

Please help me and why this subject is missing?

Email id :[protected]@gmail.com
          Mobile no : [protected]

Sir/Madam I am nesakumar from karur. sir, i didn't receive my 7th sem me8791 mechatronics results... so please take some step for that issue as soon as possible...😭😭
            Sep 30, 2021
            sir/madam only showing 11 subject result. One result missing, mechatronics (me8791) result. Please give me a result as soon as possible.
            My regulation is[protected] pass out sir/madam. Only 11 result showing, but one result is missing. This result is mechatronics (me8791)

Pass podunga sir&madam plzzz nc varuthu please pass podunga

NC nu varuthu madam&sir pass podunga GE8152-ENGINEERING GRAPHICS, CE8591- FOUNDATION ENGINEERING pass podunga
                  I have not received my counseling refund.I applied for Btech 4 year course in the year 2020 .I submitted all the necessary...

Respected sir/ma'am,
                  Myself AKHIL P(reg no:[protected]Student of 2016-20 batch Sivaji college of engineering and technology(9621)
                  Sir i'm pleased to inform you that i have not received the result of one subject TRANSFORMS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION-MA6351 .till to[protected] consulting my college they give me no proper answer and then i was posted and emailed a letter to the dean of the university regarding this matter .As i have not received any feedback or response from their side and i'm totally confused by this .

I am Akhil P( Reg. No.[protected] Sivaji college of engineering and technology (9621).I have not yet received the result of the subject - Transforms and Partial Differential Equation(MA6351).I humbly request the University to publish the defaulted result at the earliest time possible.
                    Sep 16, 2021
                    Respected sir/ma'am, Myself AKHIL P(reg no: 962116103301)Student of 2016-20 batch Sivaji college of engineering and technology(9621) Sir i'm pleased to inform you that i have not received the result of one subject TRANSFORMS AND PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION-MA6351 .till to 27-08-2021 consulting my college they give me no proper answer and then i was posted and emailed a letter to the dean of the university regarding this matter .As i have not received any feedback or response from their side and i'm totally confused by this . Sir, i can't apply any type of job without my final certificate of bachelors.so that i humbly request you to take further action regarding this matter and kindly publish the eliminated subject result of mine as earlier as possible

Hi sir,
                      I'm student studying MBA in anna university.I haven't received any mail regarding semester fee payment.but they are putting an penalty amount of rs 700.which is not fair at all.I'm a single parent child.its very difficult to pay fees itself.But they are charging penalty of Rs.700 without any notification of last date.please kindly help with this.
                        I, (reg no. [protected]), pursuing B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering had met with an unfortunate circumstance...

As per the government rules college should open cyclic format but the PSV COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY -krishnagiri it doesn't follow the government rules they said all the students are should must come to college all the days so it was very scary about corona virus take an immediate action for the student health

Regno :[protected]
                          Name : SULFIKKER P M
                          College : UNIVERSAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
                          br...

Hai sir iam final year student Anna university exam result published but 1 subject not showing creat time 5.52 pm
                          Creat my pdf next submitted the Google classroom pls help me sir I have all proof saved my mobile phone
                          Oct 17, 2021

Hello sir/madam
                            I ll complete my online open book exams, and result also came. But one of the subject is missing in my result. Please update my result.
                            Reg No:[protected].
                            Name : NIBEESH M.
                            Missed subject code : EE8251.
                            Name : CIRCUIT THEORY.

Please help me and why this subject is missing?
                            My result missing correct timing attached my pdf in Google classroom
                            Iam final year student

Sir
                              i had attended open book exam on july 26th and uploaded result sheet on time and sent speed post on time from eranakulam kerala.

but now result published and shown grade as UA

please do the needful for my better future.

College : Srinivasan engineering college