Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Anna University

Having problems with Anna University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Anna University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Anna University

600 025

Anna University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Anna University reviews & complaints(747)

I would like to apply for duplicate degree certificate from Anna university since I lost the certificate.Inorder to apply online for duplicate degree certificate, I don’t have any soft copies also .so how can I apply for duplicate degree certificate?please help me on this issue

Online Transcript request is in Document pending state for long time even after resubmitting the documents requested. please look Into this

Application number : B12436
    NAME : Srikanth Jayaprakash

Online Transcript request in Document pending state for long time even after resubmitting the document

Application number
      : B12436

Velammal Engineering College 2022 passed out MBA graduate did not receive my provisional certificate yet

Dear Team,

I had checked the status for transcript for past 3 weeks its showing "section process" and not getting updated.

Awaiting your earliest response on this issue.

I have applied to send my transcripts to WES through online portal and paid the fees of INR 1450 for certificate and INR 1393 for the shipment on 08 August 2022. I received an payment acknowledgement and after that i received no other update. It is showing "Section Process" from August 8 and no change in status. I tried to contact through phone and email, but there was no response. Please assist me in resolving the issue and send my transcript...
            In the anna university online services site: ttps://onlineservices.annauniv.edu/
            In APPLICATION CATEGORY: MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION CERTIFICATE (FOR GRADUATED STUDENTS)

I uploaded a wrong document, Iam unable to delete it. Please help how to delete and upload the new document. Whom i should be contacting on this regards for help...
            B13954 - Application #
            Registration # [[protected]]

Registered for Migration Certificate on AnnaUniversity SOS on 30Sept and its in the verified state for past 10 days.

Team,

Can you please help in expediting the process of receiving the Migration certificate due to following reasons:

It's a mandatory document for admission to Mumbai University. Hence, my admission has...

I have not received my migration certificate .
            I have applied for the migration certificate it's 35days till now I haven't received it.
            Please do the needful.
            The staffs in coe office are really angry when we enquire about the delay.

I have done a transaction through SBI payment gateway for my Sisters Engineering semester fees from Icici Mobile Banking. The amount is got deducted from account but i got payment failure error. So still the payment is not reflected in Anna University website and also the amount is credited back to my account.

Transaction Details:
              BIL/ONL/[protected]/State Bank/MOPSANNA

Date :[protected]
              Account...

I have applied my Migration certificate in Anna University on August 6, 2022.Now I am doing MBA in K J Somaiya Intitute of Management I have to submit my Migration certificate otherwise I can't able to give my semester examination.

I have applied online and paid the amount also.

Application No: B12220

I applied for my master degree certificate genuineness vis online portal in March 22 and still the status is pending.
                My application number is CoE_QP230....

Good Morning, This is karthik I have done mistake in my TNEA application I need to change because I'm a first graduate student but mistakenly i gave not a first graduate .how can edit the TNEA application

Requested MOI on August 8th and Transcripts on August 11th for emigration purposes. All supporting documents that were requested are verified. But online status shows "Section process" for 2 weeks now with no response to phone calls or emails.
                  HI,

Have you got any response or status updated in the website?
                  Sv23's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 6, 2022
                  The medium of instruction certificate was dispatched in 3 weeks. Transcripts have not yet been dispatched and it's nearly a month

I am trying to access Anna University Transcript (https://onlinetranscript.annauniv.edu/transcript/)

Website is not loading the browser (tried with Chrome, Edge and Firefox) - but this site is not working/opening for more than 2 months.

Can you please help - take this complaint to the next level and get this resolved.

This would help, all the students who're living outside...

My department staff and HOD were torturing me because I had complained about online ragging in WhatsApp group. My department HOD also purposefully failed me in practical exams. So I decided to transfer from my college but they are not issuing transfer

Greetings for the Day from TSSPL!!

This is bring to your kind notice that we had paid online payment of INR 1500/- Transaction Id- cf6b4d27fbcf58f3204d to Anna University regarding Genuineness Verification for Sabarish Kumar S on 4th July, 2022 Application No- CoE_QY668 till date we didn’t receive verification report from University. From past one month it shows “e-verify status- pending”, also...

Anna University — Online Transcript - OTP issue

Hello friends,
                      I have done my registration part for online transcript in https://onlineservices.annauniv.edu/ URL page.

During Log in page, First OTP has not received to my mail ID. I tried multiple times. I tried for my another friend, OTP has received to him.
                      Unfortunately I didn't received anything.

Even I tried to register my registration number with my another mail ID.
                      It shows ''data...

Anna University — Online Transcript page not works

I did account registration for getting online transcript for WES. After I didn't receive any mail to log in information. Eventhough I was used my entered register no. which was given during registration process. I couldn't log in says, incorrect username. Please anyone advise how to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance.
                      mail: [protected]@gmail.com...

Respected sir/madam

My name is Abhinand J, i was a student of anna university, my one of a grade sheet has lost and i applied for the duplicate grade sheet by onlineservices.annauniv.edu on 24/06/2022 by paying 300rs plus delivery charge. Unfortunately, the application not yet received it completed almost 2 months. When i called their office and coustumer care, they don't picked call i almost tried to call everyday by its completely useless, so i kindly please request for the solving this issue as soon as possible. Thanking you.
                      Aug 16, 2022
                      Updated by Abhinand J
                      Please kindly solve this issue its urgent