Anna University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 24, 2023

File a complaint to Anna University

Having problems with Anna University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Anna University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Anna University

600 025

Anna University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Anna University reviews & complaints(784)

Hi myself, Udayaezhil joined CEG in ME - VLSI Design, Reg.no:[protected]. Due to some miscommunication I didn’t enroll one of the subjects in 3rd semester(Academic year[protected] during Covid times. This leads to the lack of credits to complete the degree.
I enquired about some steps to get enrolled in the 3 rd semester (Academic year[protected]. As per the instructions I got, I write a letter and got signed from Department coordinator and HOD and submitted to centre of academic courses on 22nd Nov -2022. My letter for signed by the Director of CAC and forwarded to Additional controller of examination for enrolment. But till date the enrolment didn’t happen, I visited front help desk at ACOE few times and they are saying that working on it. Can you please help me to complete my PG degree

I completed B.E. on April, 2022 in special case arrear examination and still I didn't get my provisional and degree certificate. I contacted my college and Anna university more than 100 time in the past 9 months with no update. Please provide my provisional and degree certificate.

Dear All,

I have completed B.E. on April, 2022 by Special arrear examination. Still now I didn't get my provisional and degree certificate. I contacted my college and Anna university more than 100 times in past 9 months with no update. Please provide me my certificates.
      Jan 23, 2023

I had requested for my transcripts on December 21, 2022 via the university's online portal. It is 30 days and still not received whereas Annamalai university sent with 5 days. The status was now showing as section process, earlier it was showing as transcript print completed 2 weeks ago and no update after that.

I sincerely request Anna university to send my transcripts as soon as possible because the entire process is being delayed by this one step. PFB my details,

Applicant number - A18900
        Application number - B26860

My application number A20251-B27722
          I Applied through online process for Migration Certificate, but stil now I didn't got my Migration Certificate.
          I need this Certificate for my future admission in urgent almost 4 weeks over.

I am trying to raise a request for WES transcript. Please find below the option selected.

"TRANSCRIPTS, WES / OTHER FORM AND NON ISSUANCE OF INDIVIDUAL MARK-SHEET ATTESTATION"

Client Name: Sairam R
            User Account: [protected]

I uploaded all the required documents in the online portal.
            I am not able to see the "View/Delete/Confirm" option for "3. Consolidated Statement of Marks / Gradesheet [Landscape Mode]", while I am trying to confirm on the documents list.
            Whereas, for all the other documents list, the options are visible.

Due to this reason, I am unable to proceed for submission. Request to resolve this issue at earliest.
            Please find attached screenshot for reference and necessary action.
            The same issue I have encountered. For me the view/delete/confirm is not available for transfer certificate/course completion certificate. Can anyone help in this

I applied for wes transcripts 2 months back, my application is still under process. I visited the office 4 times, every time I get a standard response "It will be processed this week". They never pick up calls. I lost an opportunity due to this. I am helpless right now, not sure if there are any other forums I can complain about this.

Register number - [protected]

Myself THONGBAM SHACHIBUSHAN SINGH from Manipur. I graduated B.E (EEE) from THIAGARAJAR COLLEGE Of ENGINEERING, MADURAI in 2020. In June 2022, I applied my Migration Certificate in Anna University online portal but till now I didn't get my Certificate. Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
                  Same for me past 4 weeks under section process
                  Shachibushan's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 21, 2023
                  Taking too much time

I have passed in the 2021 April/May open book exam. I am 2014 passed out student. So far I haven't received any of my certificates (provisional or overall mark statement and degree certificate). There is no proper response from university side for both online/offline enquiries.

I requested my transcripts on November 26, 2022 via the university's online portal. I have yet to see any updates on my request after more than a month. I have tried calling several times without success.

In view of the criticality of the matter and the delay due to transcripts, I sincerely request Anna University and the faculty concerned to expedite the process of sending my transcripts to WES.

Please find the details below and I request you to do the needful

Applicant Name - Koteeswaran T
                      Application No: A17781 B24121
                      Did you get any update on your application?

I had requested for my transcripts on November 17, 2022 via the university's online portal. It is 30 days and still no improvements over the request . I have tired to reach them over phone more than 30 times, No one is picking the call.

Applicant Name - Vinoth Kannan M
                        Application No: A15040- B22951
                        Did you get any update on your application? I applied on Nov 21, 2022.

I did account registration for getting online MOI. After I didn't receive any mail to log in information. Eventhough I was used my entered register no. which was given during registration process. I couldn't log in says, incorrect username

Anna university online services is not working, while providing the username getting error as incorrect username. please resolve the issue as soon as possible i need to send my transcripts to university

I have applied for the genuineness verification of my Bachelors degree on August 2022, and the univeristy have replied back with the document to my personal address.But it needs to be addressed to the consulate general Dubai for further processing.(edu1.[protected]@mea.gov.in).Please if you can respond as my Job is at high risk
                              Dec 6, 2022
                              My issue is still not resolved.

No further updates of Application No: A17521- B23646. My visa processing is getting delayed

Couldn't upload my documents for getting a transcript on the site onlineservices.annauniv.edu

I have applied for transcripts 1 week before through Anna university online services and there is no further updates
                                    My application number is A17521- B23646. Please do the needful.
                                    Did you receive any update on your application? I applied on Nov 21, 2022.

Hi Anna University,

Applied for genuineness certificate verification through the online portal Dubai- CoE_RL202 on October 14, 2022, and still the status is pending only, please do the need ful as early as possible

Hi Anna University,

Applied for genuineness certificate verification through the online portal- CoE_RL202 on November 14, 2022, and still the status is pending only, Please do the need as early as possible