[Resolved]  Annamalai University — Regarding Transcript delay

I just received a mail from WES stating that they haven’t received any documents from your side. Not even digital ones, can I know how many more days will it take for you to send the digital copies of the transcripts as well?

It’s been almost 3 weeks now still I don’t have any written update from you? Can I get the tracking id of the courier you’re sending through?

My whole application is pending because of your delay. How many more days are you guys to take more?
Regarding Transcript delay
Regarding Transcript delay
Jan 13, 2021
Sent email to Annamalai regarding Transcript and it’s resolved
Jan 11, 2021

Annamalai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is Qaizar Husain. I have applied for my B.Ed transcript in early december to be sent to WES.
Sent several emails, tried to make numerous calls but there is no response. A couple of times I got a mail saying send hard copies of all documents. I only have marksheet as I never got the degree certificate because I left the country in the same year I passed my exam. I need this transcript to get registered with Ontario college of teachers and my application is pending just because of the non receipt of transcript from Annamalai university.
I do not know how to approach the concerned people and get my issue resolved.

Annamalai University
    Annamalai University Phone
    +91 41 4423 8348(Desk)
    +91 4144-238266 (Operator Service)
    +91 41 4423 8349 (Desk)