Ansal API Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jul 30, 2022

File a complaint to Ansal API Infrastructure

Having problems with Ansal API Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ansal API Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ansal API Infrastructure

Fax
+91 11 2332 2009

View more phone numbers

Ansal API Infrastructure reviews & complaints page 7

This is a very long pending issue and i want your help in getting is addressed and solved now. It’s been more than 8 years since i booked a property in sushant golf city in paradise diamond-2, but not only ansals have failed to provide the possession, instead the worsened has happened by not even starting any work there and neither giving any response to the customers.

Trust you understand that this is service industry and clients queries/concerns should get addressed.

I’d urge you to kindly look into this and fix it for once and all.

Would look forward for a quick action in this mail.
Ansal API Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a flat in paradise diamond-2- ansal api-lucknow (Golf city) in 2010. At the time of booking, they assured to give possession with in 36 months (3 years). But after 8 years, construction of the project is not started. I am calling in his office and some mobile numbers, which i have, they are not picking my phone. I contacted him in the office, many time and got same message that " construction will start with in 2-3 months.
    It...

I booked a flat g04/t12 in orchard county, a project by ansal api... Possession was promised in 2017... Till that time pre emi interst was to be borne by you.. Neither you have given possession, nor paid pre emi interest jeoparding my cibil score.. Nor you have replied to legal notice sent to you. Not worthy of so called reputed builder which in fact is a con company which loots people of its money.. Worst services, worst responsibility.. I recommend others to stay away from these cheats

I have purchased a larchwood villa in year 2010 in sector - j, pocket 6. Till date i have paid an anoumt of 30% of total cost and till date there is no develpoment and no updates are being given by the company.
      Further, whenever i tried to contact the autority persons sitting in lucknow office, they refused to contact or if they met they didnt talk properly.
      I am not getting any clue about the project.
      Kindly help me to resolve this matter.

Ansal API LUCKNOW booked about 1600 flats 1&2 BHK in Aastha Apartments in 2009. I also booked a 2BHK flat but even after 9 years they have not yet started construction of flats. They even don't talk properly. Can some suggest how to corner them so that they deliver the project.It appears that they don't want to construct above flats since today construction cost will be much more than booking cost. I request all the persons who have booked...
        I can see that im quite late in reacting but still i want to be part if legal case against ansals as i have also bought a plot and paid around 10lacs to ansals in year 2012 but till date nothing has happe ed and now they are forcing me to switch this money to some other 3rd party builders apartment project. They are clearly saying that company don't have any money to refund my deposited amount and changing my plot to some 3rd party...

I have booked a unit in basera enclave lucknow and unit no is sector-k/h2-102
        But they did not started the work in 4 years so i have applied to refund my money.
        After a long time they paid a cheque part payment for rs 2.00 lakh nod. 00500 dated 22/11/2017. And it is bounced today. Shameful action. And no body is attending phones or mails.
        It is harrashment for me.
        As early as possible u provide my all amount.

Shalini sinha
        Mob [protected]
        Nov 27, 2017
        Updated by virendra sinha
        Your SB A/c **********02703 in RAJENDRANAGAR Clg. Return Rs. 200000 on[protected] by Clearing. Bal is Rs. 847544.08 LINK AADHAAR WITH YOUR A/C BY 31-DEC-17

This is the message of bounced cheque

I have applied for pinewood vila da-v and by fresh booking unit number 3807-o-n/03/0103 was allotted to me at ansal api sushant golf city i also deposited all installment as par plan with in its due date
          I have not heard any thing from builder regarding development and commencement of construction while i was told by officials that in three years the commitment possession of vila will be given.
          I had met several times to your officers but of no avail, and a considerable time have been elapsed and i didn’t get possession of my villa

I have booked a flat in tower 12 in orchard county, sector 115, mohali with ansal api on may 2014 with a promise of possession within 3 years. I have already paid them 50% of the flat amount and even after 3.5 years construction has not even started at that place. I have booked the flat under subvention scheme per which ansal will pay my pre emi interest till the time of possession. I have been following up with them continuously but except the assurance that they will soon start the construction and pay my pre-emi interest, nothing happens. Its even impacting my cibil score as the hdfc bank is following up with me on the non-payment of home loan interest. I am an nri and to follow up with ansal, i really need to wake up late nights to call them. It is really time consuming and waste of money with all my isd calls. A quick and strict action is really required against such an irresponsible company who doesn't value their customers at all and harass them mentally, physically and monitory.

We have taken flat no gf001 block f in celebrity garden lucknow sushant city in january 2016 and from then onwards we have several time complaint b phone by personal contact regarding :
              1. Sevege leakage in both the bathroom but nothing happenedtill now. When we have contacted in early they said will do it but latter now they are saying you have to do yourself which is not at all standard of ansal api which we have expected.
              br...

I has purchased a piece of land in 2007 and paid more than 25l out of 39l for the land allotment, which was confirmed to me. Up until 2014 ansal kept saying that they will allocate the land. It is 2017 and i have not even heard from them. I need the land allocated or please advise what i can do to get some real resolution of the investment i have made. I am an nri and live overseas and hence this whole saga of resolution becomes even more difficult. Indian real estate in ncr is becoming a joke as it seems the intent is to dupe the investors/buyers.

I got the possession of ansal villa b45 from april 2013, they take annual maintenance fees of rs 25000 in that fees they claim that they will maintain garden as well as roads also these fees include security for the area, but since it's been a year that there is no proper construction of roads and street lights are also not available the water is clogging at the terrace roof is leaking and we may suffer a great loss due to these reasons, during the sales call they promised various stuff but now no one cares about the proper service delivery the calls are not picked office doesn't have any complaint box, issues are not solved

I have booked villa in ansal (G7/139) in 2008 and now they have changed the unit to g7/001l. Still their layout plan is not approved. I don't know by when they are going to complete the construction.
                  Every time when i connect to them, they give a standard answer. Approval is in progress and will let you know about the progress. Seems they are not interested in building the villa.
                  I have sent multiple emails and visit in-person...

A fdr no. B382991 dated10/11/2012 of rs, 30, 000.00 was done for the period of 36 month and got matured on 09/11/2015. After getting matured company is not responding for the refund the fixed+maturity amount. Please help and guide. My folio no.0066322. Iam having all relevant document with authorized signatory. Please also guide where to send this fdr for resolving the issue.

I had booked the flat in Astha Pride. I tried to know the project status but no body form Ansal Megaposis is responding. Till the date project must be delivered but no work started.

Already I have paid 20% of total cost

Kindly help us.

Karunesh

I am in possession of the apartment for past two years. There has been perpetual problem of seepage in both the toilets from the ceiling. Despite several complaints the problems have not been permanently rectified. As a result. The seepage problem keeps surfacing frequently. You are requested to get the problem assessed properly to ensure that it is rectified fro good.

Sir, i m mrs. Kalpana gupta, owner of flat 003, 004 in sushant golf city, ansal api. I bought these flats in 2010 with estimated time for delivering in 2016. But i got them in july 2017. More to it, flat no. 003 is still incomplete while flat no. 004 which seems to be complete is handed over to me. While carrying out some internal work in flat 004, i found that its walls are made of third quality material, also specifications promised to...
                      ‪@ansalapiindia - i booked a flat (D0403) customer code 518/s0010 in 2014 (Astha uday) project, wherein i have been assured for the possession in starting of 2017, even after a period of 3 years there is no construction at work site. I went to anasal's office to know about the whereabouts, there i met a person by the name (Rohit shukla), he asked me to sit back and relax will deliver what we have communicated to you now it's been 5 months...

Even after multiple email/call, no one has responded from your end.

We are living in rented apartment and getting us very difficult every month. We booked the flat in ansal due to its good reputation in the market. But it is turning a nightmare for us.

All landline and mobile number i try every day. Unable to reach any number.

We are from middle class family and took loan to pay this initial 9lacs for this flat installment. I am 64 years old lady and my husband has expired. I have four children to look after. Living in rented house in almost unbearable.

I request you to transfer the fund to already constructed ansal apartment in lucknow, which is ready for possession.

Kindly help here.

Hamida begum
                      Customer id:162828 (Bliss delight, ansal api, lucknow)
                      For legal help pl. contact on [protected]
                      If you want your hard earned money back you have to file complaint in EOW and also file suit in consumer forum. If you need any help you can contact us.

Adv. Suresh Mittal

I am from sushant city, meerut.
                        No electricity in society, hardly come for 10 hours a day.
                        A. C's not work on generator (D. G).
                        Some of the people bribe the electricians of society to connect their a. C with generator electricity.
                        If we asked to connect our a. C with d. G light they refuse to do so and used to say that increase your electric load at home.
                        The electric load is 4kw and is sufficient to run...

This is to complaint about the poor maintenance of roads and sewerage & drainage in c-block, palam vihar gurgaon. Every second day the sewers in our street i. E c block, palam vihar last row (Behind presidium school) starts overfollowing and all dirty water gets collected in the pits of broken roads. This attracks mosquitoes and other disease causing insects. The roads are not been repaired or reconstructed for last 10+. Also the plots which are vacant (Not constructed) are full of long grasses and weeds which works as a good hide out of mosquitos and other dangers insects like snakes, centipedes etc. There are small kids in the houses who can't even play outside due to such unhealthy & unsafe condition of the street. We have made numerous complaints about the same with ansal maintenance department but they are not doing anything about it.
                        Jul 04, 2017
                        Updated by [email protected]
                        The situation is getting worst day by day - no solution is being provided by the Company. This place is becoming non livable now.