Apeejay School — Extremely bad education services

Enough is enough i am writing here about apeejay school, noida. How the school is befooling people on account of education.

Every time we go for ptms the principal (S. C. Tiwari), vice principal (Amrita hajela) headmistress (Smriti samuel) make false promises, thinking we will keep quiet. But we will voice out now.

My worst grievances are -
1. Frequently no water in primary department, specially in girls toilet.

2. School started a new section 'g' for all classes saying - student teacher ratio will come down. Now after new admissions they have 45 students in each classroom.

3. Session started and class 2 books were not available for almost a week.

4. Students got diary after one month of the session.

5. Book shop vendor earns a profit of 100% on notebooks and school remains silent.

6. Worst scenario is - the school is appointing all freshers just to save money. Lack of experienced staff is deteriorating the quality of education.

7. No up gradation in the school education scenario - no inter country student exchange programme are being conducted like neighbouring schools.

8. Over dose of activities neglecting regular studies.

9. As i am myself an educationist - i would ask mr. Tiwari and mrs samuel a question - is it justifiable that students should give their assessment exam after break, so that they can practise for sports day or annual day.

Thanks!

[May 01, 2017] Apeejay School customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I agree with you worst school in Delhi NCR
I am completely agree with above complaint, situation of greater noida, Apeejay School is worst than Noida branch, Rs.600/- is charging every month for Sports and no receipt is providing for same which is a crime.
I completely agree with your point of view. I am newly admitted in this school because my parents were thinking that Apeejay school, noida would be better. But this school has completely changed their thinking. It is just fooling people. I don't know about other branches, but this one is certainly worst.

Apeejay School