Apple India Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 6, 2023

File a complaint to Apple India

Having problems with Apple India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apple India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apple India Website

Apple India Company Representatives

Apple India Phone Numbers

Fax

Apple India Overview

Latest complaint I phone 14 plus has been filed on 06/01/2023. Latest Resolved False Commitment was resolved Nov 19, 2022. Apple India ranks as the #21 most complained about among Mobile Handsets.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Apple India. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Apple India reviews & complaints(1382)

Apple India Customer Care
Service available

Apple India — I phone 14 plus

I would like to draw your attention to the serious issues regarding disrespectful behavior, and lack of professionalism of Apple employees at Angel Teletech Pvt Ltd, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan.

This incident happened on 5/1/2023 during my visit along with my wife to the Apple Store in Angel Teletech Pvt Ltd, Sri Ganganagar. Email – [protected]@gmail.com

The gist of the complaint is like this- I purchased...
Apple India Customer Care
Service available

Apple India — Money deducted but order not placed

I tried purchasing an iPad pro 128gb M2. I chose the payment method UPI. My money got deducted but the order was not placed. How long will it take for the money to reflect back on my ACC or when will my order be placed?
Why does this keep happening? I ordered the iPad in a hurry because I needed it urgently but because of this stupid situation I wasted my money and neither got the product that I needed. I saw a lot of people with...
I bought a new MacBook Pro 14-inch in Aug-2022 from India. It's getting display glitches and distortions when I plug it in right after it shuts down due to less (~1%) power. This issue came with the laptop in the box. I asked about the issue on Apple support's chat and call feature they suggested I try using the device in safe mode, creating a new user, reinstalling the OS, and Run Apple Diagnostics. I tried all of them, but none of them...