Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 6, 2023

File a complaint to Apple India

Having problems with Apple India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apple India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apple India

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Apple India Phone Numbers

Fax

Apple India reviews & complaints(1382)

I would like to draw your attention to the serious issues regarding disrespectful behavior, and lack of professionalism of Apple employees at Angel Teletech Pvt Ltd, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan.

This incident happened on 5/1/2023 during my visit along with my wife to the Apple Store in Angel Teletech Pvt Ltd, Sri Ganganagar. Email – [protected]@gmail.com

The gist of the complaint is like this- I purchased...

I tried purchasing an iPad pro 128gb M2. I chose the payment method UPI. My money got deducted but the order was not placed. How long will it take for the money to reflect back on my ACC or when will my order be placed?
Why does this keep happening? I ordered the iPad in a hurry because I needed it urgently but because of this stupid situation I wasted my money and neither got the product that I needed. I saw a lot of people with the same problem. Why hasn't Apple ( such a big company) still not resolve this bug / glitch from their website? Our time, energy, and purpose to use the product gets wasted. Very bad experience with Apple store online, I'll make sure to inform everyone I know to not buy from Apple online store. I just hope my order gets placed or the money get refunded back and also hope Apple look into this matter of their payment issue as many people are facing it. It's the company's loss if they keep creating this problem with their website. We as consumers will review as what we experienced.

I bought a new MacBook Pro 14-inch in Aug-2022 from India. It's getting display glitches and distortions when I plug it in right after it shuts down due to less (~1%) power. This issue came with the laptop in the box. I asked about the issue on Apple support's chat and call feature they suggested I try using the device in safe mode, creating a new user, reinstalling the OS, and Run Apple Diagnostics. I tried all of them, but none of them...

Sir I phone 14 pro kb available krogi you taking too much time i am waiting from 12 days

Placed an order from https://theimaginestore.com which is an official Apple Premium Reseller online for iPhone 14 Pro Max - the website shows an Instant HDFC Card discount offer.
      The offer was not given at time of checkout and when i contacted their Customer Support, they said that the offer is no longer there.
      Also they want 2% cancellation charges which is not mentioned anywhere on their policy pages on the website.
      No response from Customer Support anymore and no one is picking up the phone.
      Please help.

Shopclues prize cord amount rs.14, 80, 000 scratch cord

I was facing Case charging issue with my AirPod Pro which has Apple hardware coverage. So I submitted my AirPod Pro full set to iPlanet Service Centere located at Yashoda Raj Enclave, RS Puram, Coimbatore on 26th October 2022. After thorough examination they informed me that case has to be replaced. Hence the device sent to Apple Banglore Service Centre. After 10 days iPlanet service centre called me telling instead of case replacement they...

Apple India — False Commitment

I ordered a Black MAGIC Mouse on 17th Nov 2022. During the order the the arrival date was showing 19th Nov, Saturday, 2022. After placing the order and payment it showed the same arrival date, i.e., 19th Nov, Saturday, 2022. Even when I checked the tracking shipment page on 18th Nov, Friday, 2022, it showed the product arrives on 19th Nov, Saturday, 2022.
          On 19th Nov, Saturday, 2022, when it past 3 o'clock, and I didn't get...
          Mac book 14 2021 purchase from abudhabi on 24/6/2022 with 1 year International warranty.
          On 10/11/2022 found Mac book not starting and taken to MAPLE, an authorised Apple service shop in Mangalore with Laptop barcode and Invoice details.
          Unforturnately MAPLE Service person checked the barcode and inoformed us that following warranty is lapsed and asked to pay Rupees 3000 as advance which is not returnable.
          on 12/11/2022...
          In the month of April 2022 we got our mac repaired Repair id:R[protected]. On may 14 I found the MAC was heating up, battery was draining faster and I could also not migrate from my M1 to intel.the call centre made me reinstall the iOS and lots of other settings. Despite that, the problem was not solved. I had many follow up calls on may 16, 17, 20, 21 and so on. Honestly it was a big waste of time as there were no results. Finally in the month...
          IPhone mini phone screen displaying 3 stripes of black, green and pink. This will have immense impact on emergency and professional communication. Social work is also getting .
          Please reach out immediately to resolve
          I have purchased this in Nov 2021 can someone quickly help for next steps. Awaiting response

I've been having trouble listening to the audio on my current Apple device (an I phone 12), and I can only do it if the call is in speaker mode. I bought the gadget on January, 2021.
            I use Apple devices and have done so since 2015, starting with the I Phone 6, XS, and 12, Air Pods Pro, and Gen 3 Apple Watch series.
            After displaying a great deal of brand loyalty and costing a premium to buy a pricey phone, it started having hardware problems after 1.5 years o[censored]se.
            Despite being a brand advocate of Apple products, this makes me feel quite disappointed with the service and quite surprised with the hardware issues in just 1.5 years.
            Please give this situation your full attention and give me a prompt solution.
            Apple Support Case[protected]_10_2022_11_31pm

My Mobile: [protected]
              Name: Shana Priyadarsh
              Date of Incident: 12 Sep

FULL DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT

I have a New MacBook Pro 14” (Under Limited Warranty) which has developed an internal crack on the display without any damage on external display glass or aluminium case. Apple authorised service centre called it as a physical damage without providing any evidence or justification.

There...

I need to report my unpleasant experience at an Apple Store (Tresor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi).

I went there to buy a Type-C adapter for my iPhone. I faced some rude and unprofessional behaviour from the staff there. Below are the key pointers from my encounter.

1. When I asked about the adapter at the reception counter, the person (Ms. Sanya) first charged me the whole amount...

I’ve visited Apple service center after booking an appointment they waited me for more than hour and also they spoke rudely to us

My mobile repair also in pending and its been delayed
              They charge huge amount but the quality and service they provide for product and customer was very low and its been disappointing to me that im using apple product

Please take action on them
              Adress of service center : Apple authorised service center - Aptronix -banjarahills 500034

Apple complaint

During the month of August, i was facing an issue with airpods 3rd gen that the right bud was not getting charged while it is places in charging case and even the same remains connected to bluetooth device i.e. iphone, even when its placed in case.

I approached service centre on 24th of august to get the same issue addressed, the service centre sent the product to apple repair Banglore where they...
                I've been a frequent customer of Apple for the past 10 years. My perception of Apple has been set due to the longevity & quality of its products. But that is not my experience in the recent times.

On January 1st of 2021 I purchased an iPhone 11. Only after 6 months, the battery life started to deteriorate too fast without any particular reasons. After waiting for some more moths I approached Apple Service Center & submitted...
                The product got defective in 37 days and the display is not working.

It costs me 1.84 lakhs and it got defective in just 37 days. They either gave me a defective product or the build quality of the product is not all good. If it ATLEAST six months old, it is okay to get some small respires. But it just 37 days, it got a defective display. That means the product is not all relatable or they have given a me a defective p[roduct.br...
                UPMANYU SINGH KATIYAR
                September 16, 2022

I bought anodized aluminum GPS series -7 watch on dated:-25-Nov-2021.I used to do indoor cycling wearing it but in the month of August 2022, i realized that my power button is slightly hard as compared to my brother’s series 7 watch.i visited Service Center F1 INFO SOLUTIONS & SERVICES PVT LTD
                16 116 31, GROUND FLR, CIVIL LINES, , KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH, India PIN-208001br...
                I ordered an apple earphone for 2000 rs with guest login. I got an order confirmation as soon as I ordered. After tht I couldn't track my order with the invoice link they sent when I clicked and entered my email ID and order no .it showed no user like this exist. Moreover I got a message ur address in not able to be located. I expected a call from any representative regarding my order nothing came up.so I just tried contacting apple customer...