[Resolved] Ask Me Bazaar — Combo pack of 4 solid shirts

Vadodara, Gujarat, India
 zrm
I am zakir i have received my order combo pack of 4 solid shirts (order number : AB[protected].Your website item order me in received order item not match but i received that order was fully changed.because other item and dameged products. please return to take that order and repay the money.
order date : 26/04/2016
order received date : 02/05/2016...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2016

[May 16, 2016] Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ask Me Bazaar Customer Care's response, May 25, 2016
Dear Zakir, Please raise a ticket using this link: http://support.askmebazaar.com/ and mention all the required details so that we can get the better insight of your query and assist you accordingly. Regards, Yogesh Team AskmeBazaar

Comments

jald se jald change karo ok.
Please do fast delivery.
I would like to draw your kind attention that, when i submit( above order ) it was 3 nos. Sun glass rs 99/- + 65 deliver charges. But i received only i sun glass.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful

thanks & regards
subrata paul
2 no. Baghajotin park
subhas pally
siliguri
mob.[protected]
I order a mobile but it received duplicate due to this i return it and deliver to their given address and the article is delivered but they not initiate my refund till that time
I want to replace my sweater because sweater size is too small and the quality of sweater is not good

Ask Me Bazaar — Stock change

Mene aapke yaha se camera pen mangvayi thi or aapke vaha se watch aayi he

Askmebazaar Cancel My Order Id: Ab8403619 — Askmebazaar cancel MY order Id: AB8403619

Askmebazaar cancel MY order Id: AB8403619

Ask Me Bazaar — Wrong product delivered

Nothing match with product they shown and described. absolutely fake and wrong product given by them

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Regarding online purchase of bed cover complaint

On 28/11/2015 carah exclusive bedsheet set with pillow covers amp 45 CRH amp 45 DB 167 in 2 quantities were ordered.but we received only one.

Ask Me Bazar — Change my power bank and toy helicopter

I purchased power bank and helicopter from ask me bazar.com, but this product is duplicate so i am returning my product, but there are some issues...plse help me

Ask Me Bazaar — Cancelation of order

My order no .AB7689537 pelase cancel the order and refund my amount

Ask Me Bazaar — Ram Kumar

I have ordered a combo shoe of id AB7936452 .But i recived a wrong size one.so please replace it

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Size s not comfortable

I ordered comb pack of jeans of 34 size but all 3 jeans are not comfortable to wear. pls take ur product back or else return money

Ask Me Bazaar — RR MP3 Player mp3

Memory card is not insert in this item plz refund or return the item other wise plese take your item even i dont want refund also plz must return without refund also..

Ask Me Bazaar — Power bank doesn't working please refund

I received power bank on 3dec2015 ..it doesn't working please refund or return product..thanking you

Ask Me Bazaar — Belt and Sunglass

Ask me bazaar send me wrong and faulty product. Sunglass have scratches all over it. Its broken. Belt is of poor quality. I called them regarding the issue. They said they will refund my money but they never did.

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Neoprene bike face mask amp neck warmer

I purchased face mask amp neck warmer and it is totally different from the image i want to return this and want to place a new order

Ask Me Bazaar.com — Dute digital mp3 player

Today i received the above product.I tried to open it but unfortunately it Is Not Functioning.So I Want To Return it.

Askmebazaar — Car dash board cover for i10

I had ordered car dash board cover for i10 vide order no dga7803701 but the product supplied is not of the required size. I want my money back

Askmebazar.com — Delivery issue

I have order an Lowepro Photo Hatchback High Quality Camera Bag vide their order id - AB7025191 on 3rd November, 2015. But not delivered till now. Please Help me from your end.

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Ask Me Bazaar - Combo pack of 4 solid shirts