Ask Me Bazaar Complaints & Reviews

3.5
Last updated Mar 31, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Ask Me Bazaar

Having problems with Ask Me Bazaar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Ask Me Bazaar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Ask Me Bazaar

Ask Me Bazaar Website

Ask Me Bazaar Head Office Address

1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Ask Me Bazaar Phone Numbers

Ask Me Bazaar reviews & complaints(4635)

I was asked to pay 25 lakh rs for super stockiest and company got shut down soon due to funding issue now when ever i call up person of ask me he says case have been registered and its in court and say when it will will company will return you i am from pune plz revert me on my mail id [protected]@ gmail.com
Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please help me I paid onboarding fees 960 but they are suspended my account...
    More info on it and I will have this email has been checked...

Fraud online shopping company has charged me 1300 rs. I ordered a set of dresses but they sent a cheap dress via Xpressbees. I want my money back.
    Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Club resort is totally fraud. the company just making people food. it is just way of making money through people by tactics. Don't try to attend their whatever dinner party or lunch party. They feel you pleasure of tour of the world virtually but actually you will be cheated by them.

firstly they will compel you to deposit the money against their tour of 5 years after after some days they will insist you for yearly annual charges etc.
      which they are not disclose while depositing the money. finaly clubresorto is a fraudulent company. don not trust ...
      Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My number has been added skokka and I am getting messages and I requested you to remove my number from skokka as soon as possible
        Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ma bulk is a fraud website i i orderd 8 jackets with online payment i paid the money but i did not get the jacket please return my money😠😠😠😠 report the website this is totally fake i didn't knw that😭mera paisa wapas karo return my money i lost my 900 rs. 1st tym 550 rs. And 2nd tym 350 i can't stand it return my money please someone get me my money back😭🙏🙏...
          I purchase california slim and fit but it is damaged then please provide new peace and replace it my name is ashok kumar soni address i 54/9 south t t nagar mata mandir bhopal my contact no is [protected] please rectify this problem soon because this is used product and i do not want to take this product more i receive it at 03/12/2018 by courier and payment done also please help for this
          Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Website description doesn't match the actual product at all...

Claims to sell rubber mats whereas actual product is very low cost chemically treated vinyl product which smells horribly and is actually harmful to the health of anyone who comes into contact of such product.

The company is selling costly garbage.

Worst customer support,
            No replacement or refund given.
            Worst experience...
            I have ordered philips trimmer qg3387/15 multigrooming kit black (Order id - #3971)
            Worth rs of 799
            But i when i was opening the parcel it was not that i have ordered. It’s nova nhc3798 hair trimmer... Now what should i do for that. Plz kindly get return it and refund my money... If this types of companies making fraud with people this is shown companies lifetime would have very short
            Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            My atm is blocked since last Wednesday 27/8/19 I submitted letter to remove the block but no action taken
            I got new atm card but with it also am Not able to do any transaction

Mere ghar me syska wireless ka packet deliver hua h
              Jo maine order hi nai kiya.. Jise mere parents ne cash deke receive kr liyaa 690rs de ke.. Packet open krne par usme se mi ka earphone nikala.. Askme bazar wale fraud krna band kare.. Or apna packet wapas le coureir wale se... And give me my money back.
              Other wise i have to go consumer court...
              Plzz koi action lo yr...
              Ye fraud ho raha h..
              Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Pen drive kai badale humko cardreder or headphone delivery Hua h

Dear Sir

I have purchased 1 Pc Intex Power Bank 11000 MAH vide Order No. AB12041611P3641068. But sorry to say that I have not yet received Power Bank Charger in Box.

Rehan Zafar
              At - Thanapara
              Po/Dist - Pakur
              Pin - 816107 (Jharkhand)
              Mob : [protected]

I am shubham syska wireless product book nhi krwaya hai mene fir bhi ise mere ghar k address pr de diya hai or glti se meri family ne le liya h ye product to please ye product return krke amount refund kre kyoki ye product na hi mene book kia hai na hi mujhe is syska wireless product ki jarurat hai to please ap ise jldi se return le le or please address sahi mentioned kia kre
                Feb 07, 2018
                Updated by Shubham Palve
                Please Take action
                Hi I'm not order your any product please refund my money Rs 575/- order number -qq30-ww30, AWB no-one[protected]

MY ACCOUNT DETAILS
                HDFC BANK -[protected]

I am shubham The syska wireless is not my product i was not booked syska wireless Please return this product by mistake this product give at my address and my family members take this product to courier boy and give 600 rupees to your courier boy so please return this product to my house, i am attaching a photo of syska wireless take action please fastly
                  Pen drive damage hai...Mera ammount mujhe refund chahiye.Order no - wh71830
                  hsn code -8523

mobil- [protected]

I had purchased a saree for rs.1100/- but i received different colour and also quality was not good as shown, still rather then returning the material i had asked for an exchange with the colour of my choice but even then that person refused to exchange the material. I wish you to take action against this. That person's name is mr paresh and his address is b - 4, valam nagar, 1st floor, upper rudrax fiber, simda gam, surat, gujarat - 395006 (Cell no. : [protected]/ [protected])

Dear sir/madam,

Greetings for the day!!!

I have bought a trimmer (Phillips qt4000) that i was not using from past six months and today i am trying to use this but this is not working properly and this product is in 2 years warranty,
                      Please help me to replace this, i have the invoice copy as well as box and other accessories also,

Kindly do the needful
                      Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased kenstar mixer grinder from askmebazaar.com at least a year ago which stopped working. I tried to access askmebazaar.com on my cell phone as well as my laptop but everytime it says:

Something went wrong, please try again...

I need invoice for it asap. Registered mobile number should be [protected] or [protected]..

Sushil kumar patial
                        Mob: [protected]
                        Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        I am seller on askmebazar my company name whatsup fashion at jaipur
                        company not paid my selling products payment till today & no any answer to me
                        I would like to inform you that I am not yet received my money after pickup my product since long beck.

Product pickup details:
                        AWB:AMB0109014
                        Order no: AB12087616P4247129

So sir kindly take necessary action and return my product.

I have bought a Makemytrip gift card from AskMeBazaar. It was delivered to me and now it is deactivated without any reason. Askmebazaar website does not exist anymore, so I called up WooHoo and they said that AskMeBazaar has asked them to deactivate all gift cards.
                          Now where is my refund for this?

Gift card number: [protected]

Cheaters......

Dear sir/ madam,
                          Please provide valid number. I want to talk with you people.91-[protected] this is waste number. My mail i'd is [protected]@gmail.com.2 years ago i have ordered one item and i received damaged item. I didn't receive my money. I have ordered with contact number [protected]. Please check it otherwise i'll think what to do...
                          Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Please can you cancel my bazaar tracking location as I no longer need it thank you. miss joanne lewis 34 cherry court raglan st Halifax hx1b 5np
                          I want invoice for my product that is philips trimmer.Send me invoice to my mail that is [protected]@gmail.com.Your website is not working to download the invoice.let me resolve this issue bcz i need this invoic for warranty purpose...

This is to bring to your kind attention that I have cancelled our order regarding the Advertisement/Promotion from your company. I have already made the payment in advance and now would appreciate if you could arrange for the refund of the same. The payment has been made via Ch. No. 522950 Punjab national bank dt. 21.01.2016 for Rs. 5000/- (receipt & service form enclosed).

I would be very grateful to you if you could do the needful at the earliest as it is more than one year that we have not received our payment back. I would be obliged if you look into the matter personally and arrange my refund at the earliest.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
                            Peeyoush Jain
                            Jain Computers
                            Jaipur
                            Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Mera refund bapis kardo ab to bahut din ho Gaye tumhari company ek number ki firod company hai kisi ka refund bapis karte ho ya nahi order no AB11276766p3140 product color wireless CCTV comets with aduio complete kitmap45justplug andplay.

Hi.. This is you to inform that.. My account has been suspended.. I am a regular customer and i bought 2 products from askme bazaar..

When i login... Its shows that account suspended contact your account administrator...

So what to do with this... I installed askmebazaar from playstore... I am not able to open it... Its always showing disconnected or not connected...

Please help me to open my account.

Thank you...
                              Feb 25, 2017
                              Updated by Sheelarani
                              Hi..this is you to inform that..my account has been suspended. .i am a regular customer and i bought 2 products from askme bazaar...

If i login its showing like your account Suspended...contact your account administration...

please help me to open my account.

Thank you...
                              Defect power shipped... Kindly refund my money... Other wise I will take anitietive step against the company