Askmebazaar — Cancellation of an order

I wish to cancel my order which I made today in the morning(Order number: AB1068129) I am cancelling this order because I have ordered a Power bank charger on Tuesday and haven't received any calls or messages. But after making this order I received a message regarding Tuesday's order. So I wish to cancel my recent order made on Feb 06, 2015 (Order number: AB1068129) Thanking you.
Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Dear Sir/Madam
Earlier we placed an order ABF2699963 on dated 07 feb, & requested to cancel the order . but till now no confirmation message has been recd for order cancellation.
Your representative has given us the ord can no QRC 80671278
Cancal my ordet AB9662117
I wish to cancel my order which i made today in the evening(order number:AB9676908) i am cancelling this order because i have ordered twice.thank u
cancel this order please
order no: AB9697838
i will able to purchase that item
I want to cancel my order no
AB9713884

Please dont deliver it i will not be able to purchase it.
i want cancel my order.
Please cancel this order . order id:AB9729360
I want to cancel my order no
AB9729360

Please dont deliver it i will not be able to purchase it.
I need to cancel my order. Track no ABF2717511. . unable to cancel my order through site...
I NEED TO CANCEL MY ORDER. Track no ab9607619r
I need to cancel my order. My order no. AB9762493 unable to cancel my order through site
I have booked 2 orders for same product by mistake.

Order ID: AB9763165
Mobile No.: [protected]
Email: manojkumar.[protected]@leeboyindia.com

Please cancel the order.
I need cancel my order Please note your Order ID: AB9776915.
I wish to cancel my order Order Id: DGA9709903 because i wish to choose some other items in your website..and im not interested to buy this and i ordered pay even if its delivered.
I want to cancel my order. My order no. Is AB9816822 . Please do this for me
Thank you ...
i need to cancell my order my order id is AB9823866 i will not able to purchase it
please cancel my order ID:ab9778920 dont deliver it because i will not able to purchase it thank you.

Sowmya

Ask Me Bazaar
    customer care contact
    Ask Me Bazaar Phone
    Ask Me Bazaar Address
    1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    View all Ask Me Bazaar contact information