Askmebazaar — Cancellation of an order

I wish to cancel my order which I made today in the morning(Order number: AB1068129) I am cancelling this order because I have ordered a Power bank charger on Tuesday and haven't received any calls or messages. But after making this order I received a message regarding Tuesday's order. So I wish to cancel my recent order made on Feb 06, 2015 (Order number: AB1068129) Thanking you.
Ask Me Bazaar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I wish to cancel my order which I made today in the morning(Order number:[protected] I am cancelling this order because I have ordered twice. thank u
plz cancel my order no AB10325625
My order no AB10343002 Cancelled
I cance my order no. AB10344317... I wish u cancel my oder... I cancel my order vorosky office combo...
please cancel my order ID:AB10362125 dont deliver it because i will not able to purchase it thank you.
Please cancel my order AB10317369.
Plz cancel my order immediately bcoz my brother have purchased for this products for mw yesterday. My confirmation ID is AB10381280
cancel my order my order no DGA1045894
Kindly Cancel the Order bearing Number AB10405798 ordered through askmebazar.com.
please cancel my order id AB10403714 one more AB10403788
please cancel my order AB10412036. Dont deliver it because i will not able to purchase it thank you.
i want cancel my Oder because i am not there my Oder id :AB10443533
I wish to cancel my order (Order number: AB[protected] I am cancelling this order because of my financial problem. So I wish to cancel my order (Order number: AB[protected] Thanking you.
I wish to cancel my Order number: AB10402853 ...
Please cancel...

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj Joshi
Sir please canecl my order

My order I'd is AB10465805
i wish to cancel my order AB10365059
please cancel my order id:AB10489261
Hi.
Please cancel my order AB10489399. By miss i hv ordered this.
Dear Team,

My order number is ABF10958708 please cancel my order

Ask Me Bazaar
    customer care contact
    Ask Me Bazaar Phone
    Ask Me Bazaar Address
    1205, 12th Floor, New Delhi House, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    View all Ask Me Bazaar contact information