Astroyogi.com Customer Care Contacts

3.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Astroyogi.com

Having problems with Astroyogi.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Astroyogi.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Astroyogi.com

Astroyogi.com Company Representatives

Astroyogi.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Astroyogi.com Overview

Latest complaint 96 Page Kundli has been filed on 27/01/2023. Latest Resolved Refund of usd 36 was resolved Jan 18, 2022. Astroyogi.com ranks as the #71 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Astroyogi.com. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Astroyogi.com reviews & complaints(22)

Astroyogi.com Customer Care
Service available

Astroyogi.com — 96 Page Kundli

Ordered on 24th Jan - as the add appeared on insta. There is no custoemer service contact number nor...

In February I am enquiring about Astro Dushyant on Astroyogi. Since I was satisfied with his predictions and suggestions. As requested by them, I consulted other astrologers but was not happy with their guidance. So I decided to take back the unused money from the Astroyogi account. I asked for a refund but was denied with useless automatic replies. And they are forcing me to consult other astrologers which I have...
Astroyogi.com Customer Care
Service available

Astroyogi.com — Refund of usd 36

On 16th Jan I wanted to urgently consult ASTROYOGI astrologer Manoj Dwivedi as I was outside India so I made a brief call to the call center and asked them to direct me as I did not have international roaming on my India no.
They told me to recharge my account and change my location to the country I was and I could consult. I paid 600/- for the call initially as call charges to the customer care. However after recharging 3 times 12...