Astroyogi.com Complaints & Reviews

3.9
Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Astroyogi.com

Having problems with Astroyogi.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Astroyogi.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Astroyogi.com

New Delhi District
Delhi

Astroyogi.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Astroyogi.com reviews & complaints(22)

Ordered on 24th Jan - as the add appeared on insta. There is no custoemer service contact number nor
Astroyogi.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In February I am enquiring about Astro Dushyant on Astroyogi. Since I was satisfied with his predictions and suggestions. As requested by them, I consulted other astrologers but was not happy with their guidance. So I decided to take back the unused money from the Astroyogi account. I asked for a refund but was denied with useless automatic replies. And they are forcing me to consult other astrologers which I have already tried and wasted money on.

Please help to get the refund from them.

Thank you.
    Aug 07, 2022
    Updated by mrithas
    It is so uncomfortable that I receive automatic replies from them. Without resolving the issue, they close the ticket automatically.

Astroyogi.com — Refund of usd 36

On 16th Jan I wanted to urgently consult ASTROYOGI astrologer Manoj Dwivedi as I was outside India so I made a brief call to the call center and asked them to direct me as I did not have international roaming on my India no.
      They told me to recharge my account and change my location to the country I was and I could consult. I paid 600/- for the call initially as call charges to the customer care. However after recharging 3 times 12...

Astroyogi.com — Astroyogi fraudster

Please allow me to comment on acharya dinesh profile which is his fake name his real name is acharya ramesh prasad he is a fraudster he plays mindtricks and predicts he only forecast yes or no those who have gave him 5 stars are his sugarcoated clients he does nt have the brain to forecast a future event he only tells yes or no he not only stopped recieving my calls but also stopped me from commenting please allow me to comment and disrupt...

Astroyogi.com — Refund Issue | Worst Service/Support Ever

I initially installed the app after seeing an Ad that said get your first consultation for 1rs. After I installed the app, I recharged with 200rs thinking if the first consultation goes well I can continue with more consultations. But turned out that I should have done my first recharge with only 1rs to avail that offer. Once I got to know this from the support team I asked for a refund as the main purpose was to test the app with the 1rs...
      I had worked for them previously. They haven't me any amount yet for the work done. I have contacted them thrice over this. It's been a year and still it's the same - no payment of money. They would just delay things without giving any clear response.
      Mar 23, 2020
      Updated by Progression
      The issue has not been yet resolved.
      Mar 23, 2020
      Updated by Progression
      They haven't paid me any amount yet for the work done.

Astroyogi.com — cheating customers

Horrible experience -

They make customers fool and awful customer support service, called customer care many times to get one issue resolved.

But they did not bother for their customers, they will say they solve the issue or give you a call back 10-15 mins, but they don't call nor solve the issue.

Astroyogi - please dont fool customers, either to promise or give them what was promised....

Astroyogi.com — please don't make unusual calls

+91 [protected] from this number i got a call.. I said i am not interested in talking... Again calling... Its not important that if we register in your site means... U call again and again... I am seeing ur site that what and all it contain.. Again one call... See i[censored] were dnt want customer to come to ur site... Better u dnt make to login... I am very interested to seeing ur site but calling again and again its not good... I love ur site...

I have made the payment but didn't got any order no i have already shared my payment details and requested for a call but till date no reply from your end. Very pathetic service never expected this from your website. I have sent 4 mails but not received single response. I have checked with bank they are stating amount has been deducted to your account and asked to check with you people.

Expecting a positive response from your end.

Sreelatha
        Astroyogi.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Thanks finally got the answer from your end

SreeLatha

In sports collage of Etawah(Saifai) there some problem are rise between Student and and acdime member because there some problem of diet. Because student are not getting a full fill diet and coach are not coming on time when they come on collage then the are not teaching to student and light also is not coming in hostel also.
          Please resolve this problem some student are poor also.
          please go and check the sports collage of etawah.
          Student are in problem
          Jun 4, 2017
          May 02, 2017
          Dear Saubhagya,

This complaint is not related to astroYogi.com.

Team astroYogi

I have taken a remedy from astroyogi.com and paid 6500 for the shri suktam pendant (Order no. [protected]). The product was so cheap that it turned out as iron metal after two months of wearing and never solved my single purpose. Mr. Om prakash shashtri from the company wanted to loot more from me, but could not succeed. They never replied my further emails.
            Apr 11, 2016
            Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
            Dear Mr. Ranjan, We regret the poor experience you have faced. Our executive will be in touch with you in the next few minutes and we will be happy to replace the product for you immediately. Please let us know if there is any other way in which we can assist you in this matter. astroYogi Customercare Team
            Okay the issue has been resolved now!

I have placed order for Terah Mukh Rudraksha on 26 Oct 2015 and still not recieved the same. I tried calling the Helpline no but its coming inactive.The Order no is [protected] and I had paid 14520/- towards the same. I think Astroyogi should not try to cheat people and delivery products on time or refund the money charged to them. They are playing with emotions of lot of people. Kindly request to refund the amount if Astroyogi is not going to deliver the product in next 1 week.
              Dec 17, 2015
              Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
              Dear Michael, Thanks for escalating the issue. We regret the poor experience faced by you. Your order ([protected]) was placed on 6 November & paid for on 26 November, 2015. The product was out of stock but it has been procured & will be dispatched today. As a goodwill gesture, we are happy to offer you free talk-time for our Talk to Astrologer service. 100% customer satisfaction is our constant endeavor and we hope to serve you better next time. Team astroYogi
              I have recieved the Delivery of the Consignment sent by Astroyogi. Thank you so much Consumer Forum for assisting me for the resolution and team of Astroyogi for making the delivery

Dear Sir, In the first week of November, 2015, while surfing the net I accidently got registered with Astroyogi.com. Their Customer Care Executive Mr. Rohit called-up several times and informed that the Astrologer will help you to get rid of any problem you are facing. As I am jobless and looking for a job since 2-3 months, hence I thought of talking to their Astrologer. Mr. Rohit told me to first pay Rs, 200/- by debit card which I did. After 10 minutes, one Acharya Satyraprakashji talk to me, I had discussed all my problem, he told me to purchase a Nau Mukhi Rudraksha from them, as he told me I will will get back my job before Diwali, 15 i.e. before 11/11/15, I had ordered Nau Mukhi Rudraksha, by paying Rs, 3700/- ( Order No.[protected] dated 28/10/15), I had received the Rudraksha on 3rd of November, 15, the same day I called-up one of the astrologer to inform him that the Rudraksha is not the real one and it is a rejected piece, for which they said no it is the real one. Acharya Satyraprakashji had informed after wearing the Rudraksha within a week i.e. say before 11/11/15, I will get back my old job. Now after wearing and praying regularly for about 1 months, no letter or information as told by him received from my previous Company. I have been sending the message to customer care, but no reply received from them. I tried to contact Acharya Satyaprakashji on [protected] 3-4 times, but their customer care executive gives different messages every time, " please call tomorrow as today being Saturday, he is not available, when we call on Monday/Tuesday, they says sorry he is not available. I think they are simply making money by holding our calls for 10 minutes also, but always they never allowed me to talk to Acharya Satyaprakashji. I want to return this product, as it is of no use, please ask Astroyogi.com to refund my money of Rs.3700/- immdtly. I do not know where the Company Office is located, as their Main Office is in Delhi and customer care service centre is at Gurgaon as their no. [protected] Rgds Hemlata Nambiar [protected]
                Dec 09, 2015
                Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
                Hi Hemlata ji, We regret the poor experience faced by you. We have taken serious note of your complaint and our executive will be in touch with you shortly to immediately replace your product. We take pride in the quality of our products and service and hope to improve your experience with us hereafter. You are a valuable customer to us and we will rectify the issue with immediate effect. Team astroYogi
                Astroyogi.com had not replaced the product till now. Instructed me to do some pooja, nothing happened till date.
                I don't think the product will give me the result. Anyway please remove my mail from your system and you can
                write there the problem has been solved, as I do not want anybody to read my message.
                Dear Hemlata ji,

Our logistics partner reached your residence but the pick-up was refused. The product can still be replaced if you so wish.

Team astroYogi

I wish to get a refund for the products I ordered from Astroyogi and not a replacement because in all honesty I HAVE LOST FAITH in the quality of products delivered by Astroyogi. Both the Blue Sapphire as well as the 13 Mukhi Rudraksha that were delivered to me, were of poor quality and I was charged a huge amount for something that was cheap and of low quality. So I wish to get the REFUND amount of 27, 250 ( 15, 750 +11, 500) back IN FULL. Like I said I do not wish to have the items replaced since I cannot trust in the quality of products anymore. I'd appreciate it if Astroyogi gave preference to their customer's wish and not insist on replacing the products for me. The order ID for both the products are as under : Blue sapphire: [protected] 13 Mukhi Rudraksha: [protected] I'd request Astroyogi to make this a hassle free experience for me and process my refund amount in full at the very earliest. I'd appreciate that.
                  Dec 8, 2015
                  My issue has been resolved by Astroyogi. I got the refund in full for both the products. Even though I was unhappy with their products and it's quality, I appreciate the fact that they did give me my refund without much delay. I appreciate it.
                  Astroyogi.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Blue Sapphire of 4 carat and a 13 Mukhi Rudraksha sometime ago from Astroyogi. When I got the gemstone verified from jeweller it was found to be of poor quality and had scratches on it. I paid 15, 750 for the said gemstone and the jeweller said that it isn't worth more than[protected]/-. Same goes for the rudraksha which was found to be a poor quality bead. Even the silver capping done on it was not done properly. I have been calling Astroyogi continuously but their customer service is poor. Before purchasing the gemstone, they'd call promptly but once the purchase is done the situation has changed too. Every organisation should put their customers and the customers interests first. I want my full refund back. I paid 15750 for the gemstone and 11, 500 for the rudraksha which were both of poor quality and definitely not worth the amount I paid.
                    Dec 8, 2015
                    This complaint has been resolved by the company. As requested, a full refund was provided Astroyogi for both the products.
                    Dec 02, 2015
                    Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
                    Dear Ms. S, Please provide your order ID. Our executive will be in touch with you shortly. We regret the poor experience you have faced. The products will be promptly replaced if there is any quality issue with the same. We value our customer relationships and hope to serve you better. :) Team astroYogi
                    Dec 02, 2015
                    Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
                    Hi, Please provide your Order ID number. We will be happy to replace your product(s) immediately. We regret the delay in being able to get through to our customer care. We value our customer relationships and hope to serve you better. Look forward to hearing from you. :) Team astroYogi
                    Dec 08, 2015
                    Updated by Ms. S
                    This issue has been resolved by the company by providing a full refund of the amount that was paid to purchase the products.
                    I want the amount that I paid for both the products, namely the Blue sapphire and 13 Mukhi Rudraksha to be refunded IN FULL. I paid 27, 250/- for both the products together and I want the amount back in full. I am sorry to say, but I have lost faith in the quality of products delivered by Astroyogi. Hence I DO NOT WISH TO GET A REPLACEMENT. I'd appreciate it, if Astroyogi gave preference to what I wish. The quality was poor, hence I demand a refund and not a replacement because like I said I cannot trust in the quality of products delivered by Astroyogi anymore.
                    However, I'd appreciate it if my grievance is taken up seriously and the refund of 27, 250/- is processed at the very earliest.
                    The order ID for the products is as under.
                    Blue Sapphire: [protected]
                    13 Mukhi Rudraksha: [protected]

I request you to make this a hassle free experience for me. I'd appreciate it.

I warn everyone not to purchase any gemstone from astroyogi. They are of poorest quality.Also their customer care is very slow. They will not process your refund before they frustrate you to the last limit. NEVER PURCHASE ANY GEMSTONE FROM ASTROYOGI.COM
                      Dec 09, 2015
                      Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
                      Hi Anagha, We understand your complaint has already been resolved. If not, please provide your order details and we will look into the matter immediately. We value our customers and it is our constant endeavor to improve our customer experience. Team astroYogi

sir I MEET A ASTROLOGER AND HE SAY ME THE JANAM KUNDALI OF SHVETA[protected] TIME 8:55AM TIME DELHI.GIVE ME THE REMEDIES AND TREATMENT 1.KALSARPA POOJA IS RS 18000 2. suraja/RAHU POOJA ANDhome DAN IS RS 3000 3. mangal ka dan RS 3000 3.RUDRAKASH MALA IS RS 230 TOTAL AMOUNT IS 24230 RS CHARGES HER EMAIL ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in sector-4/793 r.k.puram new delhi-110022 Thanks Regards Shveta
                        Dear Shveta,

It appears your complaint is not related to astroYogi. Request you to mark the same as resolved. In case you have a specific complaint, kindly provide us the details and we will look into the same.

Team astroYogi

Hello, I have paid Astroyogi.com 8500 rs as per your details, but you guys not receiving any call always your call asre busy.. customer care service not working... I have paid for bagla mukhi yantar and Prem Vriddhi Yantra. Vivek said that guriji doing the pooh but no any status and update form your end. do not ask to call on your customr care number... please call me and resolve my query...whay youare paying with our feelings.. If you are unable to understand pepeples then do not ask to pay. I need to reolve this proble now... or please refund my 8500
                          Dec 27, 2014
                          Updated by [email protected]

Astroyogi.com are you really care for your business, why you are playing with us? Did not rececived any call msg and products form you... also you did not connect the call with aacharya Mhadev?

Please resolve my problem.
                          Dec 27, 2014
                          Updated by [email protected]

Please refund my 8500 or resole my problem, you did called me after messages and email? why you are plyaing with us? I have spent my one month salary because of your trust, whay you are checting with me?

Please look into this matter...
                          Jan 06, 2015
                          Updated by [email protected]
                          Please ask to vivke.. why he is not calling, as per your instructions you said to stay in contact but your customer care number is not working, Please call me .. I have sent messages you did not replied...

Still did not received any products, please ask to vivke he said he will connect my call to" aacharya Mhadev", I hav sent emails and mssegaes on http://www.astroyogi.com/ livce chat but did not got the call or any notification form http://www.astroyogi.com/, could you please let me know are you really concern with your customers? I got the call before payments but after payment you did not tried to call ... what suport are you providing? what business are you doing? why you are playing with customers problems... you said you are doing the business form last 15 year's is it true? what kind of business are you doing, just earning money and leave the customers?

Please look into this matter.

Your cutomer care number is not working... Vivek said he will camm me on daily basis for update but no any call form lat 3-4 days... I have got the product but did not provided any details about pooja .. what is this why you are not taking seriously .. I do not have more time.. if my problem is not going to resolve then what is the benifit for my products?

You said you will contact me, , why you are not calling? your cutomer care number is not working

Dear Complaint offer i have pay 6500 4/12/2014 evening on credit card / MR. Rajesh was saying you got the product pls. call me and i was details for wearing a product but i call 2 dayes astroyogi.com customer care no:[protected] not attend my ph. and i feel this is a froud so pls. help me for my refund 6500 rs. Thanks & regards kapil kaushik [protected]
                            Astroyogi.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello. I want to warn u all regarding this website. There is a fraud astrologer on this website. He is fraud cheater and not less than a criminal and this people say he is best astrologer in India such a fraud website n fake people. you trust the stories about astrologer on this website as its associated with indiatimes, economic times and many . I Don't understand how can this top website cheat us and promote such . I am seriously going to take some action. against both. Both please don't trust people on this website. say celebrity astrologer. they are criminal. They black mailed me n took my money. i wil share the whole story later with the person name. They have done a big fraud with me. And when I email this website they haven't reply me yet. They guy has took thousands of money from me
                              Aug 27, 2014
                              Astroyogi.com Customer Care's response
                              Dear Sneh, Please let us know the exact nature of complaint including - 1. Order ID 2. Astrologer interacted with 3. Nature of order Please let us know why you faced a poor experience. We will be more than happy to help resolve your query. Regards, Team astroYogi.com +[protected]