Aurangabad Municipal Corporation — Water supply

Aurangabad, Aurangabad District, Maharashtra, India
 Wameq Siddiqui
I reside in labour colony, h. No.2-10-74, recently six months before amc carried out a pipeline work in front of my house, post which i have not been proper supply of tap water. First of all the frequency of supply in our area is once in 4 days out of that also we receive hardly any water supply. I have been complaining to the amc water supply engineer of the area regularly but the answer i receive is that since its only my problem since my house is the last in the lane they can’t do much.

I have been receiving online bill regularly for the water supply but my online/telephonic complaints are paid no heed by any official, this shows the pathetic management of amc water board.

I am putting this complaint with the hope that it reaches the right officials & some action is taken to address our distress.

+91 [protected]
Consumer a/c number - [protected]

Comments

I am resident of Anand Vihar, Ithkheda. Residents in the locality are facing tremendous problems regarding stray dogs. Now a days there are many pugs around the locality who can create lot of problem in nearby future. Kindly take a note of it.
My email id for contact is - ashu.[protected]@gmail.com
I am residing in mahada colony, baba petrol pump, we are facing many times water shortage.
We don't have single droplet of water. We didn't get water supply from last 5 days. So kindly look in this matter and resolve issue early as possible.

Aurangabad Municipal Corporation - Water supply