Aviation Career Academy — fake and cheater company in kolkata

Barrackpore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Anuj Keshari on Jul 26, 2019
Hi my name is anuj keshari and i had submitted my documents and 1500rupees in aviation career academy. They told me it will takes maximum 15 days for the verification and exactly after 15 working day they call me for the training in my nearest airport in coimbatore for 45 days of training. They promise me that my salary is 20000 thousand in training period and after training they increase my salary also upto 30%. I know this company is cheaters.
Dont waste your time by paying money for them. I have paid and still no responce for me.. I have all proof that i have submited to them. They are like a gentle robbers. Before u pay money they will call 10 r 12 times per a day. After u pay money they will not responce your call. Am not rich person to pay 1500 rs. By doing partime job i have paid 1500rs but this cheeting services has cheeted me. So pls dont waste your money for this fake services.
I have shere their number 9.0.6.2.6.9.4.0.4.5/ 7.4.4.9.4.5.7.5.9.2 his name is mister abhishek awasthy.

fake and cheater company in kolkata

Comments

This is his shaving accounts in the name of Mister Abhishek Awasthy, at starting i can't understand that this is not a company account, because these cheter Person has edit his name & put company name of that account number. So that i can trap his plan, but now i have verify with my cousin brother, he is also belongs to Kolkata area in barrackpore, he explained me all these details. So friends be aware to this fraud & money paid company,
If any one can verify that account details then you comes to know,
On my previous comment i have shared this cheter Person accounts number with details

AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY's reply, Sep 24, 2019
Mr. Anuj .
Why are you doing Fake Comments.
Your all proofs are fake and there is no record of you in our database.
Even you have not mentioned your number.
Kindly remove this Fake comments otherwise We will take the legal action on you.
Hi...This is Ayush Agarwal from Delhi, two months back I had applied for CSA GROUND STAFF JOB in AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY.
They took my interview and examination.
I passed that and submitted all the documents with its charges.Then they sent me for the final interview after few days and I cracked the interview and now I'm working as a GROUND STAFF in IGI Airport.
AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY's reply, Sep 24, 2019
Thank You Very much Mr. Ayush
We are very happy to provide the placement .
Thank you.
AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY.
Hi my name is aashu and i am from Maharashtra .this company is cheater dont trust on it.i had applied for airlines job .then they took my interview on a call and online examination ..how they can use a website of examination..what the f..k how .is a 30 questions they asked after then he she told mey sir plz deposit 1500 rupess for documents verification fees.you know guys if you want job on airlines go on official website dont trust on froud consultancys .your are the reson India is become poor and so poor.i think this peopel are not from India because Indian is not froud peopel.i think they are terrorist.ess accha hota road par bhik manglete yaar ussye zada kama letey.sidhye mhnat karma hota nahi aur bichrey jo mhnat karke apna ghar apni family chaltey hai unko lutey hai .. guys met ek suggestions dena chauga kubhi bhi life mey kisi bhi company ki job chaiye to essy faltu ki website pe na jaye, direct uss companies ki official vebsitepe jaye.aviation walo go to hellπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY's reply, Jun 17, 2020
HEY DUDE...!!!
why are u doing fake comments.I checked your name I didn't get any details of u in our database.
Plz don't do this type of ### job. Otherwise company will take legal action against u.
AVIATION CAREER ACADEMY's reply, Jun 17, 2020
Kindly remove this ### comment.
If you have any proof send me and if you gave any interview u know my number.
Be a good man.