[Resolved]  Bag It Today — Fraud company.

The poorest services of all. I got no refund for a defective item, which they immediately collected. I dont want to have any kind of dealings with this company as they are number one CHEATS. Its almost a year I got no refund, no response at all.Such a fraud company, I tried to block their e-mails, it takes me to an all risky area and can't even block this BIG FRAUD.
Nov 24, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 24, 2015
India Today / BagItToday Customer Care's response
Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting Bagit Today. This is with reference to your complaint received on - https://www.consumercomplaints.in. We express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced against the order id. We would request you to kindly provide us the order number so that we can do the needful. Please feel free to get in touch to revert for further assistance. Assuring you of the best possible services always Thanks & Regards, Vikas Chauhan Online Support (Bag it today)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I don't want to receive anything from your side. Not even my refund of Rs.799/- . What I want is free from your fake ads and mails.STOP sending any.

India Today / BagItToday